Another Love - Rob Moves On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wide grin I responded: "your man would consider it a privilege to be prepared by his woman."

It was better than the first time. Then we slept.

Avril stayed until Sunday afternoon. We talked, I showed her around the town, she commented she would like to visit often. I extended an open invitation with the caveat that I had no desire to reciprocate with visits to New York. She understood.

She appreciated my heads-up communication of the leaks concerning Philipe's lifestyle and its acceptance by the Canadian elite. She's done well while dumping his mediocre art and the rest of Philipe's estate. Of course she is resented by the DuMonte family however, her children are influential within the family and fully supported the outing of their reprobate father.

We kept discussion of Karen to a minimum during the weekend. They are still living together and occasionally share a bed. They both know they are not lesbians but the need to relieve pent up emotion and sharing the warm of another human being is necessary at times. There are no secrets between them. They openly discuss the past. Avril doesn't resent Karen's affair with her husband simply because she knows if it wasn't Karen it would have been someone else or several others. Avril is intent on being my woman exclusively. Karen realizes she is in no position to contest Avril's goal so she accepts it.

Avril, being who she is, stays with Karen out of some sense of commitment. Karen is isolated, lonely, and deeply confused. Our sons don't communicate with her unless she initiates contact. She got her old job with the Health Service back and spends her spare time visiting shut-ins and the elderly.

As Avril explained to me: "We are closer today than I ever imagined I could be with a woman. Yet, if you ever ask me to be your woman exclusively I would be on the first flight here and never leave you again."

Karen sometimes admits to her role in the demise of our marriage and occasionally visits Dr. Grayson but isn't considered a regular patient. Dr. Grayson and Avril have spoken privately within the limits of doctor/patient confidentiality. The doctor feels Karen knows deep down what she did and the destruction she wrought but that exposing that reality too quickly could put her into a deep depression even suicidal. Karen believes she loves me deeply. The doctor isn't so sure. It may be what she must believe to live with herself. She sometimes talks about contacting me but Avril doubts it will be any time soon. I told her not to encourage it.

Avril made no bones about it. Her goal is to be my woman for the rest of our lives. There would be no wedding or marriage certificate just a verbal commitment to be man/woman until death parts us.

The idea of having her around permanently is appealing. But I had to be honest with her.

I simply stated: "Avril, do I love you? Probably. Do I trust you? Probably not."

To that she responded, "But you don't have to trust me, because I will never give you a reason to doubt my love and fidelity. If it would ease your trust issues, I would gladly wear a chastity device of your choosing at my expense. Just be aware that you will have the responsibility to apply and remove it. And I am certainly open to your inspection at any time to verify that my body has not be used by any but you. Honestly, the whole idea excites me no end!"

Hard to beat that argument. Oh, by the way, she has arranged for me to visit her children and grandchildren next Spring in Montreal. She a pushy broad, that woman of mine.

I know some of you wonder why I would have anything to do with Avril. Good question. Besides treating me like a king, being financially independent, the most satisfying lover I could ever imagine, intelligent, a great conversationalist, and completely without guile, she has never lied or deceived me. Her involvement in Karen's affair was always prompted by her love for her children and their best interests even if her actions were not always in my best interests. I probably would have done the same if our roles were reversed. The only difference between us was she knew what was going on and could make informed decisions, I was always in the dark. I can't hold that against her.

And I do say that prayer every day. The pain is always a little less when I say "Amen".