Another Mom & Son After School Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Son arrives home from school, mom is horny.
5.4k words
4.53
113.3k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, there are many Mom & Son stories on Literotica. Yes, they are often similar, this is one of mine.

If you do not enjoy this subject matter do not read it.

It has been a while since I contributed. Thank you to kenjisato for editing.

All aspects of my work are fiction, any similarity to real life, people or events is coincidence.

This is Part One of a two part story.

Dateline:

May 16th sometime in the late 1970's, I am 18 years old.

Wednesday May 16th 3:35pm GMT, nineteen seventy something, I arrived home early, I will save you the details all you need to know is I was home 35 minutes earlier than usual from school.

I opened & walked through the side gate intending to enter our house through the back door as usual. I stopped as I surveyed the garden, Mom was lying on her back on a sun bed in a bright red bikini looking very sexy. She sat up fast when she heard the gate, her cleavage moved, her stomach barely, her legs shimmered in the sun. She must have used mineral oil on her exposed skin to maximize the English early summer sun's rays. She looked fantastic. She sounded a little annoyed, maybe surprised.

"Sweetie, why are you home, are you okay?"

"Sorry Mom, didn't mean to startle you, 'Jones let us out of class early & I got lucky with the buses."

"It's okay, I usually get dressed & start dinner before you get home, you surprised me."

"You can lie down, no reason to get up for me, you look great." I could not help myself, mom rarely showed any skin & she did look very sexy. It's not like I didn't know how good she looked, she was around 5ft 9in, slim with good size tits, kept in shape with tennis & walking instead of driving everywhere, like most English back then.

"No honey, I am about done, I think I am getting some tan lines what do you think?" She stood up, giving me a great view of her long sexy legs & bikini clad boobs. She posed, one leg forward, foot extended in a ballet pose & then did a twirl. I wondered if she had been drinking, she was rarely this relaxed & friendly especially wearing a bikini in front of her only son.

"Can't tell Mom, you did not move any of your bikini seams to show me, you do look great."

"Of course, maybe next time." I didn't know what that meant, although previous experience with my mom meant this was likely the last time I would see mom-skin in a while.

She grabbed her beach towel & zoomed past me through the kitchen/back door & upstairs presumably to change. I followed to the bottom of the stairs.

"MOM DO YOU WANT ME TO LOOK FOR YOUR TAN LINES" I yelled up the stairs.

"No thank you sweetie, thank you for asking." As I try & recall the events & conversations of the next 30 days in 1970-something I realize Mom was acting more polite & friendly than usual on that Wednesday. It's not like she never said thank you, I now realize she had spells of politeness & almost girly, friendly behavior irregularly through my time living at home after I reached puberty. I had never thought about it, I had just enjoyed the moments or few days whenever they occurred, Mom was more fun, witty, chatty almost flirty, more a girl who was a friend than a mother.

Ten minutes passed & mom reappeared in the kitchen wearing her usual attire, past knee length skirt, opaque tan colored blouse buttoned almost to her neck & I presume sensible underwear (no reason to think otherwise).

"Sandwich & crisps (chips)?" she asked.

"That would be great," I responded, simpler times, simpler food. Mom would cook dinner for Dad & her to eat together when he got home in an hour or two, the eccentricities of England's transportation system back in the 70's ensured no timetable was safe or reliable.

The next conversation I can recall word for word because it happened whenever I had a girl friend. It is worth mentioning my new girlfriend Betty was my first 'visit during the week and on weekends' girlfriend with whom I could spend time fooling around at her parent's house (vs dates at the movies or parties on Fridays & weekends).

"What are you doing this evening sweetie?"

"Probably going to Betty's."

"Again? Do her parents know you are going over, again?"

"Mom, her parents like me, I like them & I like Betty, they will be watching TV in the living room, Betty & I will..." Probably a good time to stop talking, if Mom had reservations about me going over to Betty's again, it could not help that her good natured & trusting parents allowed the us to hang out in Betty's bedroom with the door closed.

"What sweetie, I thought you were doing homework at the dining room table?" We did once, until I realized Betty's Mum & Dad did not care where we did our homework or how often they saw us during the evening.

"We do mom, sometimes when we're finished we listen to music." I lied a little, reality was we attended different schools & had little homework in common.

Obviously we listened to music while I tried to kiss, touch, see & grope as much of Betty as I could.

If we had lived in America my grades would be slipping, in England, back then, emphasis was on end of term exams, homework counted but grades were exam oriented, 'Report Cards' rarely detailed missing or hurried homework assignments. Fact was my schooling was suffering, my hormones were winning because Betty & her family appeared to want me around & Betty was allowing me limited access to her body.

"Sweetie, I've never seen Betty, you have not introduced us, is she pretty?" I kept quiet because i knew what the next question would be & I intended to provide a much better answer than the last time Mom had asked about a previous girlfriend, (better you don't know).

"Is she prettier than me?"

"Mom, you are much prettier than her, you are beautiful, I wish I had a girlfriend as pretty as you." That should do it I thought to myself.

"Oh really?" Mom managed to look confused, demure, embarrassed & sexy all at once.

"Do you mean that, are you sure, that's very nice of you to say." I think she flashed her eye lashes at me, surely not..

"Mom you look beautiful, great bod, very pretty, nice hair, long legs & I love you." I was laying it on thick, memories of her bikini bod still fresh in my adolescent mind did not make it difficult, at all.

My next sentence was carefully selected but seemed appropriate.

"Mom, I know you have prettier shoulders than Betty, arms too." Comparing my girlfriend's body parts with Mom's could be dangerous, better to tread lightly.

"That was sweet honey, have you seen Betty's shoulders?" I nodded.

"Legs?"

"Some"

"What about her breasts? Have you seen them?" I did choke on the sandwich Mom had finished making & placed in front of me. Before I could speak coherently mom spoke again.

"Does she have a nice bottom, have you seen her arse (butt for my American friends), is it prettier than mine?"

"Mom, what the hh-hell." I really did stutter, where was my usual mother, this one was way more aggressive than the mom I was used to. Although looking back, I now realize candid Mom was always lurking, I had not appreciated her infrequent moments of wit, honestly, forthrightness & truth, until now.

I recovered well.

"Mom I have not seen all of Betty's body, she cannot be prettier than you, I do not believe she can hold a candle to you. I hate that phrase, it's over used in porn stories, back then I had not read a porn story, it worked on mom.

"Ooh sweetie that is very nice of you to say, I was not fishing for compliments, I wanted to know a little bit about your girl friend because I care about you."

"Of course Mom, I appreciate the thought & your interest." The shit was running thick.

"Sweetie should I make another sandwich, you spat out some of the one I made?"

"No thanks mom, I've had plenty to eat, when do i get to search you for tan lines?" I thought I would throw that question in at the end, given Mom's forthright questioning on Betty, 'seemed like I was due a freebee.

"Not right now sweetie, I have to start dinner for your father." Either Mom was distracted as she searched in a cupboard above her head for ingredients for dinner or I had gained an opportunity for the future.

Dad came home from work, ate dinner & I am sure he & mom watched TV & went to bed after the news.

I don't know what they actually did because I went to Betty's. We kissed & groped our way through 3 hours in her bedroom, me achieving short term minor victories in skin bared, erogenous zones reached & garments uncovered, Betty doing a bang up job keeping my fingers mostly out of her pussy & my mouth barely at her nipples, almost as though I was in a long term controlled tease, giving me enough skin & excitement to keep me coming back....

Walking home from Betty's I had 30 minutes to review the days meaningful events, even my hormone addled brain processing the slight trace of Betty's pussy juice on my fingers, memory of Betty's small, fair tinted nipples fresh on my lips & the seeming circular progress I was making towards sex & relief could discern there was something going on with mom. I had no idea what, she was hot & unusually candid, I was horny.

Thursday morning, Dad ate breakfast, Mom watched him eat & read the newspaper, I drank tea, there was the usual light family banter, I went to school. I had a plan.

I snuck out of school 10 minutes ahead of school bell to end the day, made the early bus that always past the school just before classes ended, bus was always empty with few passengers to pick up, we zoomed along the route home.

I was home 20 minutes early. Unfortunately it was cloudy, not even warm. Mom was in the kitchen.

"Hello sweetie, early again, did you come home to see me?" I suspected that was a Betty dig, or not, in which case cool, mom wanted to see me.

I had decided to change something, anything to shake up our normal 'son gets home from school' schedule-how was your day, fine how was yours type of thing, it seemed important to change the narrative as yesterday's mom had certainly changed her narrative, a fake injury seemed feasible.

"I think I strained my ankle running cross country, I finished early."

"Are you hurt, let me take a look, do you need an aspirin?" she turned away from the sink in a flash & was hovering over me holding my shoulder starting to kneel down.

"No mom I think I'm okay, it only hurts a little." She put one knee on the floor & bent the other leg, looked up at me, I realized she had an extra button undone on her blouse I could see cleavage, I looked at it, directly & with concentration.

"Honey can you put your weight on your ankle, can you walk okay, do you need to sit down?" Obviously my injury story was pretty weak, my acting poor, which ankle was it again?. Mom was no fool. She looked up at my face.

"Sweetie what are you looking at, can you stand okay?" mom appeared torn between her only son being injured & perving down her blouse. I decided to go for it.

"Mom your cleavage looks great, I think I see a tan line." There was no fucking way my view down to her

bra-encased breasts inside her blouse was even close to allowing me to see any tan lines. The skin I had witnessed yesterday when she was wearing her red bikini, was significant & expansive. I had a hunch details were not important today, my cock was getting hard, lifting & plumping from it's normal hanging state, like a good hotdog (but bigger).

"Thank you sweetie, that was very nice of you to say," This politeness was weird, was I in a twilight zone with mom?

"Mom I am okay, I can walk & talk & check out your tan lines, let's have a look." I put my hand on her arm & lifted it to coax her to get back on her feet.

"Let's stand you up mom, I'll undo a button or 2 so we can take a look." One hand held her arm, my other hand started popping buttons on her blouse.

"Hmm sweetie, are you sure, I can do that, let me.." I was not hearing no, Mom & I worked our way down her blouse undoing alternate buttons, I started pulling the blouse out from being tucked into her skirt as soon as I ran out of buttons.

"Sweetie, I can do that, do you see any tan lines, let me, I'll undo my skirt." Mom's cleavage slid into view as the blouse opened out, my cock continued to fill with blood. Damn she looked hot, especially as she rotated her skirt around her body to get to the clasp, she undid a button & lowered the zipper, the skirt dropped to the ground like we were in a movie.

"Fuck Mom you are hot," she was standing in front of me, looking up at my face (she is 5'9" I am 5' 11") as I looked at her bra covered tits.

"Honey do you see any tan lines, what about my legs?" I was not sure if Mom genuinely was helping me find her tan lines or if she realized her pervert son was, well, perving at his Mom. I knew I did not want to fuck this up, Mom was being open & accommodating with her body & attitude. A new experience for me, both of us, I did not want to do anything to mess up whatever was happening.

"Mom you are beautiful, your body is spectacular." I was looking at cleavage and about to drop to a crouch to check out her legs, I knew from yesterday's bikini view I was not wrong about how good she looked, seemed like a can't fail compliment.

"Thank you darling, do I look better than Betty?" Wow, so there was more to this than tan lines.

"Mom of course you do, although I have not seen you naked, yet," I added, boy was I sneaky. Mom's face was expressionless. And for the record I had not seen Betty nude, I had seen parts of her naked for limited amounts of time.

By now I was crouched in front of Mom, my hands were running up & down her legs, concentrating on her thighs, sliding both hands around her upper thighs, both at the same time, caressing, touching, moving, inching up to her panties, my fingers slid under the panty edges on her right thigh. The material pulled away from her leg as I ran my fingers higher.

"Darling keep going my bikini is much smaller than my underwear, do you see any tan line?" I couldn't remember how much ass was visible the previous day, my brain was almost short circuiting as it tried to resolve mom telling me to look harder at more skin & my natural son of mom instinct to be careful, this is my fucking mom.

I slid one hand under the back of each ass cheek, behind the fabric & squeezed each cheek, massaging & moving my hands all over her ass as the fabric rode up her bottom.

"That's better, get a good look, what do you see honey?" Mom was acting like a different woman, this conversation could never have happened with mom last week or as far as I knew for 99% of our lives. It was very cool & I was very horny.

"Turn around Mom, I can't see your whole bottom." I was still facing her crotch, her off-white conservative underwear was covering all aspects of her pussy although I thought I could see a slight darkening near the center, was she wet? Mom did a fast 180 and shuffled back a step almost putting her ass crack in my face.

"Perfect Mom," I muttered, as I massaged and pummeled her behind, no complaints but the panties were still on.

"Hold on Mom let me get a better view." I turned my hands. grabbed the fabric at the waist & pulled her panties down, all the way down, I made sure they were resting on the floor, she squeaked.

"Baby, did you need to do that, do you see any tan lines?" Apparently mom was conflicted too.

I raised my hands and grabbed a check with all the fingers of each hand, pulled her butt cheeks apart & looked at her asshole & pussy lips. Her a-hole was mostly smooth, a little puckered, very sexy, her pussy was wet & glistening, I slid a finger through the labia penetrating less than a finger joint, gathering fluid as I dialed the route down her slit away from her asshole.

"Woowee sweetie there is no tan line there," her tone was difficult to read, this was so hot & so far beyond anything I had seen or done with Mom ever in my life, I did not want to ruin it. I am not sure my cock had ever been this hard.

"Sorry Mom, my finger slipped, " I moved it back up through her pussy lips as I returned to running my hands over her wrinkle free, smooth, toned behind, it was not big, it was shapely, tight & very sexy.

"Mom I do not see a tan line," I advised in a normal voice, I returned to grabbing & massaging her ass as though looking for dimple, there were none.

"Surely you can see something, I sat out for days & used mineral oil to help magnify the sun's rays." Aside from sounding like a bad commercial, I felt a little sorry for her, I needed to be sympathetic & supportive while unbelievably horny & not sure what the rules were.

"It's ok Mom, maybe you were lying on your back for longer?"

"Yes sweetie good idea, you might be right." She did another quick 180 and I was looking at her pussy, head height, if I leaned forward my tongue would go straight into her vagina. Wet & shiny, her lips were a little puffy spreading before my eyes, her only pubic hair was a narrow strip above her slit, she was smooth & beautiful.

I stuck my thumb into the top of her opening pushed a little, saw & felt it slide in as I moved down, her labia moved aside as my thumb made its way down her crack, fluids were released, I think I groaned with pleasure, I could not hear if mom made a sound because of my groan.

"Sweetie what are you doing?"

"Sorry Mom my hand slipped," I didn't know what else to say, it had worked the first time. I sucked my thumb, Mom's taste was full & a little sweet, stronger than the few girls I had experience of.

This was my mother's pussy juice, my cock was very hard (I know I already said that but fuck, I was horny), my penis was trying to negotiate through my underwear, it was not winning, apparently trapped in my briefs.

"Do you see a tan line, what do you see?"

"Mom i see a beautiful pussy, a beautiful woman & a very sexy body. I think I see tan line, hold on." I ran my fingers over her bikini line a little above her pubic hair, to prove to her I was looking, there was a slight line or crease, I was not even sure it was a tan line.

"Oh sweetie that is good news, can you show me." The good news was, she had not freaked out & appeared to trust my tan line seeking skills even if my hand kept slipping from the job at hand.

My cock was like an iron rod bursting through my pants, I dare not release it, progress with Mom was going great without me adding a penis to the show, I did not know if my penis would help or kill the mood. My cock was attempting to point straight out from my body like a water diviner inside my pants, getting more uncomfortable.

"Mom it may be difficult to see a definitive tan line down here, your bikini bottoms must move when you roll over, why don't we check out your top?"

"That's a good idea sweetie, my bikini top slides less when I move." Truth was her tits moved a lot when she shifted her body because they were huge, the fabric was under so much strain it could not move independently from her boob flesh. I stood up facing her, gave a kiss on her forehead, which she obviously appreciated.

"I love you darling thank you for helping me find my tan lines," she went to kiss me back, I lowered my bod & she kissed me on the lips. No tongue, still pretty cool, we lingered in the kiss for a little while.

"Love you to Mom, thank you for letting me admire your rockin' bod."

"Sweetie, you really think my body is rocking, for an old lady?"

"Not for an old lady, any girl, anywhere, you are beautiful, you do know that don't you?" I had never seen any indications Dad was treating Mom poorly or any signs that might be responsible for her need for compliments & reinforcement, in fairness she could be messing with me, I had no idea why.

12