Another Mom & Son After School Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stared at me.

I couldn't help but say:

"Well Mom let's get these puppies out," as I reached around her back to undo her sensible white bra. Her cleavage was still hot but restrained and then her tits were free. I gasped as Mom's full, faultless, spectacular, natural breasts dropped a little & looked back at me as her bra dropped out of sight.

They were natural D cups, a little elongated, so beautiful. Mom's skin was nearly white, her large nipples were almost brown & growing more erect as I looked at them, had to be inch & a half in diameter, they grew longer, slightly more erect, a little puffy, became sexy nubs, something to suck & play with. I put the palm of my hand on to each nipple & gently rolled the them underneath my open flattened hand & attempted to distract her.              

"I see some signs of a tan in your cleavage" I lied.

"Let me keep looking, perhaps I can see a line underneath." With those words I moved both hands to hold her tits, started to lift the weight and moved my mouth closer to her nipples. I licked her right breast, put my mouth around her erect brown puffy beautiful nip & gently sucked, teased & flipped the end with my tongue. Then Mom spoke.

"Darling you had better hurry and find me a tan line, your father will be home soon." Oh fuck, oh god, I opened my eyes (think they closed when I started working her nips), realized we were still in the kitchen (of course we were) I kept my mouth on Mom's nipple, sucking & playing with the flesh & the hardness as my eyes searched rather pathetically for the kitchen wall clock.

"We have a little time honey but you are not going to find a tan line where you are looking." Mom was great, I really had no idea if she had a plan, I did not, she appeared to accept personnel touching, fingering & licking as part of every tan line search, my cock was so hard I could barely stand up, my underwear & pants were constraining my penis' break out although some fluid had leaked to be visible through the fabric.

"I see you are feeling good," she said pointing at my pant stretched penis.

"Mom you are beautiful, I am very horny, your body is unbelievable.." I was babbling, if you can't tell from the story so far I had never had plans to play with Mom's body, finger her pussy, suck & touch her erogenous zones in any real life scenario or frankly most masturbation fantasies.

"Sweetie thank you for helping me look for my tan lines, I am sad we can't find any," she leaned forward & grabbed my cock still trapped in my pants.

"Do you want to play with your cock it must be hurting?"

"Fuck yeah," was my brilliant response. I undid my belt, pant button & slid the zipper down faster than most of you could read these words. I grabbed my cock from inside my underwear pulled it free & pointed it at Mom.

"Sweetie that's a nice cock, we don't have a lot of time, would you like to cum on my tits?" More words I could never have ever imagined I would hear out of my beautiful but conservative mother's sexy mouth (& to keep the humor alive, on a school night).

Mom grabbed each of her breasts with the appropriate hand, squeezed & toyed them including rotating her flattened palms over her nipples in a circular motion like I had done minutes earlier, I heard a groan of pleasure. She dropped to a crouch legs bent & spread at the knees, her right hand moved down to her pussy, she slide 2 or 3 fingers straight in & started moving her hand in & out, her left hand kept on roughly massaging both breasts, another murmur of pleasure.

It was pretty obvious even to my inexperienced eyes the last hour or so's events were not all about me.

To confirm that thought Mom was increasing the velocity of finger fucking her pussy, definitely three fingers, moving smoothly, very wet & very fast, her face was looking towards me slightly tensed, her orgasm had to be nearing, her eyes appeared unfocused.

It dawned on me time really was running out, this wasn't an excellent dream this was real, mom & son were mostly naked in our kitchen, Dad was on his way home, Mom was getting off with or without her son.

I started jacking my cock as hard as I could, pretty sure there is almost nothing as sexy than your newly naked mother poised on the floor in front of adolescent you straining her body as she frigged her pussy 'fast as she could, having just asked her only son to cum on her tits.

My cock was a rock, was I too hard to cum? I tugged, gripped & pulled as hard as i could, pre-cum lubed my moves. Mom's beautiful tits were bouncing in rhythm to her audibly wet hand movements. Her breathing increased & louder gasps escaped from her open mouth, she had to be getting close. My cock was responding, I could feel my cum rising although slowly, I am sure half my brain did not want this to end while half knew we did not have long for either of us to finish.

I was looking down at Mom's slightly open mouthed, heavy breathing face, sounds of her masturbating fingers pounding like a fake penis in her pussy, filling the kitchen. One of her knees rested on the floor as she looked up at me although I am pretty sure mom was not really seeing me, she apparently had a need to orgasm that overwhelmed all else, I was being allowed to enjoy & participate but this was about Mom needing release.

I was getting close, hand gripped cock pumping speed matched mom's finger frigging speed, we were both gasping to keep our lungs inflated.

Then Mom came, a giant inhale and then exhale, squeal, minor scream & shudder as her whole body tensed & seemed to freeze for a few seconds, at least 4 fingers were jammed in her vagina as fluid dripped out, her other hand squeezed her right breast very hard, color of the breast was changing her grip was so tight, she tensed, relaxed & tensed again, her vocal cords made new noises, her eyes seemed to refocus on her son, I was looking down into her eyes as the first stream of cum from my cock shot straight onto Mom's cheek close to her nose, a drop landed in her eye, she blinked still looking at me, I redirected into her open mouth, our bodies were aligned, her face was directly opposite my cock, another stream of my seed swimming in fluid squirted straight into mom's wider open mouth, her lips did not close, I intended to aim my 3rd eruption at her nose & eyes, shot low also straight into her mouth, god this was so hot.

Mom's eyes were wide open, she was watching me explode, her attention now entirely on my piss hole studying every eruption, after my 4th shot that mostly hit her chin & dripped onto her chest she lifted her eyes to look at my face. I saw her neck move as she swallowed, she licked her lips & stared unblinking into my eyes, I continued jacking my cock, it was still producing some fluid as I squeezed & stroked, dripping cum onto mom's giant tits & cleavage, one drop of cum was hanging off her right nipple.

Not a word, barely a noise to be heard in the kitchen, the faint sound of a car moving up the driveway was audible in the quiet. Mom was looking straight up at me from her partly kneeling position, back taught, almost straight as if stretching towards me, I don't know if her mouth was still open to allow her to catch her breath after our mutual sexual work out or she wanted my cock. Looking down at her naked, incredibly erotic, glistening with sweat, beautiful body, my cock was hardening again, I did not hesitate.

I poked my penis into her mouth through still open lips, there was warm cum sitting on my cock-head & down some of the shaft, mom wrapped her tongue around and along my still mostly erect cock licking every drop of cum from my prick puckering her lips & releasing my helmet as she backed her head away from me, my cock further hardened with joy.

She smiled with closed lips & spoke quietly, shying even.

"Sweetie that was great, I really needed that, we need to clean up, fast."

I am not sure what Mom & only son are supposed to say to each other after a mutual masturbation session in our kitchen ending with Mom's giant orgasm & son coming in mom's mouth and on her chin & tits.

I was coming down from the greatest orgasm of my life while watching & experiencing my mom cleaning the excess cum on my cock with her mouth. I went with;

"Mom that was so hot, I love you."

"Love you too honey, I hear your father at the front door." She started to grab her clothes flailing both hands as fast as possible, I saw brief views of her hanging tits, butt crack & pussy as she scampered around clutching at garments that were lying randomly on the floor, my cock saluted as I grabbed my underwear & trousers and followed her up stairs to my bedroom, she raced down the landing to her & my father's bedroom.

"Honey I am home, I'll make myself a drink," called out Dad as mom's bathroom door closed & the lock was thrown, her shower turning on was the last thing I heard as I closed my bedroom door.

End of Part One.

12