All Comments on 'Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 02'

by BardontheHill

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Really hot and kinky

Wow! He filled his mom's fertile pussy with his potent sperm.

Wouldn't it be kinky if mom became pregnant by her son.

I would think that sooner or later mom would realize that she wants her son for a lover, and give up all of the fussing about it being wrong.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Well done on part two.

Her son is such a seducer.

Looking forward to the continuation, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whee !!!! Off to the races....

I'll join the crowd with my applause. The camera seems key to switching her libido on. She should probably model some clothes, and scanty items for her favorite photographer.

Perhaps one of his friends is asked to take pictures of them together, naturally there needs to be a reward for his efforts.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next story

Have her wake up with her son's cock still in her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

thank you! I hope more chapters follow soon.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
What a strange place

to stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Do Continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She is her Son's Empress Whore. God has Blessed Her

Amen Mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not that great

First having to get her wasted to have your way is not my idea of seduction. Part one seemed like just enough wine to loosen her inhibitions. In this part two drinks each the supposed equivalent of 5 drinks in one hour??? Overkill!!!

If this were real I would be surprised if she was still conscious after that much alcohol. Then the inconsistency of saying she had the equivalent of 6 drinks in 60 minutes. The math classes I had would show that two drinks when each one is the equivalent of 5 drinks would be equal to 10 drinks.

Another inconsistency of referring to to the blowjob that occurred 12 hours earlier was referred to as 8 hours earlier a few paragraphs later.

I think the author had a few of his 'Summer Breeze' drinks in him as he wrote it.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 7 years ago
HOT !!!

Nothing original in the storyline, BUT it's fast moving, graphic, with erotic tension coupled with humour. On to Ch.3 ...... !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a piece of crap

In the story someone should have caught the son raping his mother and castrated the little shit.

This was one of the worst stories I've read on this site. What in the hell was the author thinking when he wrote this drivel. Surely he doesn't think the actions of the son is acceptable and if this is the way he thinks a son should treat his mother for his own gratification doesn't speck well for his outlook on people.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great so far

I think I must have read this story several years ago, it seems familiar, but either way it is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Learn the difference between "loose" and "lose". Spellcheck more than likely won't catch this error. You need to enlist the aid of an editor.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK!!!!! HE GOT HER. ^*!^*!^*!

And he talks about MR.JONES, he just got mom

drunk, and RAPED her. I hope she's not drunk

next time, that would kill the story for me.

The drinking ok,the RAPE is a no no.

Well done, but watch out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Borderline rape

If this wasn't rape, it was close enough to be rubbing elbows with it. Definitely close enough to diminish any eroticism there may have been. Call me old fashioned, but I like my women conscious and consensual.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The writting is good. It is a shame that the son lack respect for his mother; that he has no sensitivity to her emotional well-being; and lack any concern for her self-image, ego or mental well-being. The son basically got his mother drunk and took advantage of the situation that he created. She could do without this son in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant but why do people read it then complain how it was written

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

So many horrified comments? This is fantasy. It didn't really happen. Although, i guess he figured out, that if he got mum drunk, & then commanded her, she would comply a submissively as she had done for his father. Personally I don't see that as rape. Mum complied with everything suggested. & loved everything her Sweetie did to her.

šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous