All Comments on 'Another Morn than Ours'

by RobLivesInTexas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CuriousPeteCuriousPete10 months ago

Wow! More tears from me. You are such a good writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry for not having a proper account and being an anon, but I have to say that this is quite a bittersweet series I really enjoyed reading through.

I'm really glad that Dan and Jack found each other, and had a wholesome life together for the rest of their lives. I have to say, you are very skilled in creating very emotional moments, especially the part where Dan found a resolution with his dad right before saying farewell and using Dan's memories and letters to give a brief idea on what happened before they passed away.

Also, accidents really suck, poor Ian. I hope his family will get a similar assistance to moving on past the pain of losing him.

RobLivesInTexasRobLivesInTexas10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you've enjoyed the series. That help spur me on to complete the other two stories that round out the set.

Thanks for taking up for Ian. He's kind of an unsung hero in my book. If I can get through the other two I've started, maybe I'll explore Ian's character.

By the way, you ought to get an account on Lit. It doesn't cost anything and you can be anonymous by using another email account for the site. That would allow you to communicate with others personally. You can also message any author by clicking on their name, which will take you to their Author's Page. You're able to privately email them from that.

Thanks again! - Rob

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun3 months ago

Beautifully crafted and so touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobLivesInTexas@RobLivesInTexas
Mature MWM who needed to take a break from Literotica for a while. I'm back, and I'm rewriting my stories. I was never really satisfied with them, even the ones that had a great response. Bisexual, on the downlow, love my wife, but I also enjoy cock. Oh well! There are a lot o...