Another Night

Story Info
Another joyful night after having help.
6.7k words
3.14
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Night.

Janet and Tom woke late the morning after their Car Repair Night and, unusually, embraced in their bed for some time. Both were reflecting on their love making the night before. It was so long since they had managed such a joyous time together with both of them reaching the combined climax ending that they had both enjoyed so much.

Tom's hands start rubbing Janet's breasts and nipples so Janet reached her's to Dick. It stayed small and soft despite her attempts with her fingers rubbing and squeezing.

'Shame,' thought Janet, who was finding Tom's hands starting to stimulate her. Realising the effort that she would need to reach last night's orgasms made it very much a case of easier to get up.

"Sorry dear. I need to get up and start sorting today out."

"Thank you, Janet, for letting me know. Much as I am enjoying my fingers on your breasts, with the thought of starting to suckle your nipples coming to me, it is having as much impact on Dick as our start last night. Without your wonderful help I would never have had that orgasm" is Tom's immediate reply. "I must try to find a better way for Dick to grow and harden when you are showing loving thoughts."

A few minutes after being out of bed and sorting herself out Janet adds

"I'll leave that very much up to you dear. You know better what is

and isn't working well for Dick when we're making love now" thinking to herself 'perhaps I should ask my best friends to see if they have had a similar problem and how they responded'.

Then into the bathroom to start her day properly.

Days passed by with Janet and Tom, as always, enjoying their life together.

The kisses when splitting apart during the day.

The final kiss each day to say

"Goodnight, love you".

No interest in either to try to enjoy another special evening.

As the days pass Covid restrictions are removed.

Groups start reforming.

Janet starts back with the lady's club, the knitters and the walkers.

Tom goes back to work at the Charity Shop. When not there now able to go get a newspaper.

Back home together keeping it clean and tidy inside and in the garden.

Time together talking about going away on a cruise holiday again.

It all continues repetitively without a word from Tom as to what he is thinking about to get Dick harden up and extended again. Perhaps he's just hoping Dick will soon be back to normal.

Janet doesn't ask. She leaves everything to Tom to sort out knowing if he's troubled about anything he will ask for her thoughts.

Tom is not troubled but a little concerned as nothing is getting Dick hardening now.

'What to do?'

'Go to ask his doctor?'

No. Too embarrassing. A statement to be made and questions to be asked. Especially so as he has a lady doctor looking after him.

Peter, the slightly younger man, also working at the Charity Shop, one day at teatime asked, with the ladies elsewhere preferring coffee and a chatter together,

"Any worries at the moment Tom? You've been much quieter in the shop the last couple of days?"

Peter and Tom had been friends for many years and before the Covid lockdown met in a pub on a Friday most weeks. Since the removal of restrictions Tom had not wanted to start going for a drink again but still considers Peter a friend.

"Sorry Peter. A case of trying to think things through and so forgetting to talk in the shop".

"Ought I can help with?" asks Yorkshire man Peter.

"Doubt it. It's a case of l can't get a hard on at the moment. Not a problem I've ever had before. I'm thinking of ways I could try to harden Dick up again but it's getting me nowhere".

Peter grinned a little and quickly is saying

"Nice to hear you saying that Tom. Sorry, Tom, not nice because it's nice to hear you can't get a hard on but me knowing it's not a problem I have had on my own.

I had the same problem not so long ago. Susan, my wife, tried all sorts of ways to get it to work again from fingers to lips, sucking to tit use and it just stayed small and soft. Susan tried the different things for several weeks and still nothing. Then she came back from her lady's night and before settling in back at home simply said

'Several of the girls' said Viagra is what they're lovers use!

So that's my suggestion to you.'

I used a TV advert to get one, 'Thrustit'. Came very quickly and not expensive. Well I thought not. Worked ideally for me the same night I got some through to me. Only slight problem it took almost an hour to get the hard on properly.

It was nice to be in bed with Susan trying different rubbings again to get the dick hard and it started hardening relatively quickly. It took a little while from starting to being large and hard but my dick was harder and larger than normal given the extra satisfaction Susan got.

No 'Can you push it in further' this time.

If of any interest to you some of my other pals say Anna Hardup has one of the Viagra type tablets on offer at her place and likes to ensure they work well for her clients in the town."

"Thanks Peter" Tom's response. "That sounds like it's an ideal thing to try and I will hope it works as well for me as you. Mind will use a TV connection like you rather than trying Anna Hardup, though I've been told she's lovely tits".

Then teas had been drunk and they went back into the customer part of the shop.

A case, then, of Tom using his laptop whilst Janet is at the knitting club and managing to order 'Thrustit' tablets which will be delivered to the local Post Office. This means he could collect them easily and take them home to hide.

Then it would be waiting for the right time to see if he would get a good erection using a 'Thrustit' tablet without putting any pressure on Janet to get a date set up to try it.

Coming back late one Tuesday evening from a WI meeting Janet, once settled down in the lounge saying

"Good evening, dear".

Then follows on with lots of information about who else was at the meeting and the details of the talk.

After a few quiet minutes

"Sorry dear, forgot to say. I was told about the swimming session starting again at the end of next week. It made me think how much I'll really enjoy going back again. Do you remember I always swam in one of my bikini outfits.

Remembering the wonderful swimming sessions I always had before the lockdown a case of I would like to wear one again now.

Ideally it will be my briefest bikini which I was nearly always wearing before. Only trouble is that to wear my briefest bikini I'll need to have the hair round my slit trimmed off. That's something I find difficult, so I thought I'd ask you to do it for me. Usually, it is something you always love to do for me but I wonder how you feel about doing it at the moment?"

Tom smiled, delighted.

"Dear, as it happens, that is exactly the sort of question I need you to ask. I will be delighted to trim the hair around your slit as I have before.

As usual it will be a case of ensuring that all the hair has gone completely before anything else happens. I can't distract my use of the scissor with any other thoughts.

However once all the hair is gone then will be the ideal time for discovering if the tablet I've got, 'Thrustit', is working on Dick.

If it is then it will be a case of what can we try?

The other obvious question is me to ask

when would you like me to cut the hair?".

Janet starts to feel excited about the possibilities she is suddenly thinking about.

"Dear as much as I'm really looking forward to your hair cutting, especially remembering the different ways we've finished before, I'm afraid, after all today's activities, I'm too tired to do it today. So, if you don't mind, I feel tomorrow, just before we normally go to bed, would be ideal. Will that be suitable for your 'Thrustit' tablet?"

"Sounds just perfect" from Tom

Wednesday morning started as it often did.

Tom slides out of bed then picks up his clothes from the chair near the door.

Once through the door he pulls it to shutting it, then goes down the stairs into the lounge.

He puts his clothes on the settee.

Then to the Toilet, by the hall, to wee, back to the lounge and puts on his clothes. Once the clothes on he ensures his clothes arrangement for the day is correct.

Shoes on.

Through to the kitchen for his first tea of the day.

Once the tea is drunk back to the lounge and sit down in his chair by the front window, for several minutes, looking out to see what's happening around them.

Time, eventually, to have his breakfast in the kitchen.

Muesli with fully skimmed milk. Once most is eaten rinse the remaining muesli out of the dish and spoon.

Put the dish and spoon on the washing side.

Wonder back to lounge to again sit in his chair by the front window.

Suddenly he remembers he might need the 'Thrustit' tablet tonight.

Must check it's still where he thinks.

Out of the chair through the kitchen into the garage. Check the drawer and 'yes', the two tablets are there.

Closes the drawer and back to his seat.

When sat gets his iPad out and uses it for checking his messages until he hears Janet moving around in the bedroom.

Time then for another visit to the kitchen to make tea for both of them. Takes Janet's tea upstairs to their bedroom. Leaves the cup by the bed so Janet can drink her tea when out of the bathroom.

Back downstairs and sits in his seat until Janet has completed her preparations for the day.

It seems to take longer than normal, with more movement than usual, whilst having her tea drink, brushing her hair again, adding a perfume, walking out of the bedroom, coming down the stairs.

Tom walks over to the bottom of the stairs and Janet puts her arms round him and gives him a kiss.

"Good morning, dear" by both.

Tom continues

"Just a quick check. Do you still want your hair cut tonight?"

"Of course. I've already checked the bikini I will be wearing this morning and, apart from all the hair jutting out at present, it fits and looks how I remember. It's like I would like to be on Friday, without my hair showing.

More a question as to whether you will be able to cut the hair. Still I suppose Dick being small and soft means you won't be otherwise distracted."

"Fine for me dear. I'm so looking forward to the haircut this evening. I've always enjoyed it all in the past."

The rest of the day passes as any other day for the two of them. Janet looking after the cooking at lunch and dinner time.

Tom doing the needed bits and pieces through the day finishing with the washing, drying and putting away of the dishes and pans.

Then back to the lounge to watch the television.

Time gets later whilst they are watching the TV.

At 10.00 Tom asks

"Dear, as we've got to 10.00 now would you mind if I turn the heating up in the bedroom.

I know low temperature is better for you in bed so I wrap up well in the bed every night but, as I'll be doing the haircut tonight, I need a little warmth for my hands to work well as I won't be able to wrap them up."

"Sorry dear. I'd missed the passage of time. I'd hate your fingers to go small and droopy too" said Janet teasing Tom a little. "After all I do remember so vividly the wonderful feeling from your fingers on the night after the car repair. Most of me still tingles when I think about it in any detail".

"Let's hope they are as effective, cutting your hair, later this evening" from Tom as he starts to go to the bedroom to turn the heating up.

Having turned the heating up Tom thinks ahead.

He must remember to get the skin oil.

Then perhaps this time he should have his electric shaver close to the bed.

Finally, idiot, don't forget the usual very sharp scissor.

Walking round from their bedroom to the large bathroom then onto bedroom 4 Tom finally gets all the items put on the table close to the bed. That is where he has always put items previously when he cut Helen's hair by her slit.

He also picks up a magazine which he knows has erotic stories in it. The sort Janet always enjoys reading while he's busy working with the scissor.

Back down in the lounge, after Tom has sat down, Janet asks

"Is that everything ready for later as I'm starting to get a little excited particularly hoping Dick will be hard and large for me".

'Oops' thinks Tom 'forgot to have the 'Thrustit' tablet. If I don't have 'Thrustit' I know I won't be able to do anything else once the haircut is complete'.

So, Tom stands up, again, walks through the kitchen into the garage. Having put the light on, over to the drawer, the tablets are there. He takes out one of the tablets. Back to the kitchen, remembers to turn the light off, shuts the door. Over to get a glass of water and swallow the tablet, swallowing it with the thought

'Let's hope it works.'

Immediately after Janet shouts

"Going up to the bedroom to get ready for the haircut dear. You'll have to set everything for the night downstairs before joining me to cut my hair".

'Damn' thinks Tom 'there's been no time for the 'Thrustit' to work yet. Perhaps taking a little more time to shut everything down will help'.

So, more slowly than usual, Tom walks round locking the doors, having his normal wee then, unusually, washing Dick and his balls. Once dried he leaves the small bathroom turning off all the lights downstairs before starting to walk upstairs.

'Jerk' Tom thinks reminding himself 'you're going upstairs, tonight, to cut Janet's hair. You have to have glasses to do a safe haircut. At the end you will need them if sharing looking at the magazine you've left. Particularly so if the pictures and tales are shared with Janet. We did occasionally before, after the haircut, with stimulating tales for Janet whilst I enjoyed the photos. That will be an ideal way to find out if the 'Thrustit' is working'.

So back downstairs to his chair to pick up his glasses.

Then back to walking upstairs and into the bedroom. Going through the door he feels that the room is nice and warm.

Janet was clearly thinking so too as she is laying on top of the bed, naked, with her legs slightly apart. She was reading the magazine, though Tom couldn't see where in the magazine Helen is from the little bed light on at her side of the bed.

"Dear you look wonderful" says Tom as he looks all around Janet's body. The little light showed her body to perfection. It highlights her nipples gently showing on top of her breasts. Shadows are under her breasts as Tom looked down to her waist over her hips.

There is the start of the mass of hair she has asked Tom to cut so Janet would be happier using her mini bikini. All with darkened light amongst it. Very much a need to see it in a lot of light so he can see Janet's hair and skin easily when cutting the hair.

Tom turns on the bright bedroom ceiling light. It is above the middle of the bed. Luckily, with Janet laid on the top of the bed with her legs below her knees dropping her legs down the bed end towards the floor, the light is perfect to let him cut safely.

It means that Tom will kneel down near the bed end to cut her hair above and round her lips carefully. He will be able to see everything he needs to in exquisite detail.

All the light ensures Tom will clearly see the sharp edges of the scissor and ensure they don't chop off any of Janet's skin leaving blood pouring out.

Having put his glasses on Tom picks up the scissor then kneels down in the small gap between her legs whilst putting down newspaper on the floor close to where he is going to kneel.

When kneeling Tom leans towards Janet's hair and extends his left hand to pick up some of the hair.

It is the hair on Tom's right side at her waist end he starts from.

Once his left hand feels the hair is under tension it is the ideal time to extend the opened scissor on his right hand and gently push the cutting parts of the scissors through the right corner of Janet's hair.

Looking carefully to make sure the sharp blades are clear of Janet's skin, which they are, Tom connects the blades together cutting the hair between them. He then takes the cut hair away, still holding it, and puts it on the newspaper.

Then he puts his left hand back and picks up more hair along from the original corner. Pulling it up until it's tight then cuts this off. Back to putting the hair down on the newspaper.

The technique will be followed a few times to complete the first line at the top of the triangular hair.

Once across the triangle a case of him lowering his left hand to form the next line. Each line is cut a little quicker as the triangle gets smaller.

Quite soon Tom is cutting over the top of Janet's slit.

Once this line is complete a case of changing left fingers from picking up the hair on the left of her slit to gripping the lip on her left and pulling it gently but firmly over to the right. This lets Tom use his right hand to cut the blades flatly just over her skin working down the slit. It only takes two cuts to complete her hair this side of her slit.

At the top of Janet's left leg by the slit there were a few long hairs. Tom uses his hands and scissors to cut them off.

A case then of moving his hands to Janet's right side to remove the hairs from the right side of her slit. Easier this time as his left hand allows him to use the blades easily simply by pulling the right lip over the left side. This time they are puffier with dampness developing between her lips.

Very much starting to move his thoughts away from the cutting technique he gives himself a reminder not to distract his thoughts whilst cutting Janet's hair especially around her slit.

Again two cuts means only the few long hairs left at the top of Janet's right leg needed cutting.

Tom works just as he had on the left side. For every hair cut with his left fingers a case of putting the cut hair on to the newspaper on the floor.

Having completed the scissors cut Tom put it down on the bedroom table. As he does so he says

"Does it seem like a good idea to you for me to remove the last bit of hair?"

"Sorry dear. How are you going to do that? There's very little hair left" back from Janet.

"It's something we've never tried before. I thought my electric circular razor would work softly and remove the hair scrub left on your skin. It won't need much pressure. Works really well when I'm having my face shave every morning. I have a good idea how to adjust the angle to reflect the curving skin on your body. Just needs a treatment oil on the skin first".

"Not now dear. I've really enjoyed reading one of the life experiences in the magazine you left for me. Some of the male photos show long, hard dicks. Just happens that the man in the last photo I've looked at has a huge one and he's cutting his girlfriend's hair too, just like you, well the cutting is. He's just finished what you've just finished. He's finished cutting Sarah's hair.

Their chat together is in the letter threading around the photo.

Sarah's asking him

'Jim could you rub my clit gently with your fingers'".

Tom immediately is about to answer connecting his thoughts to Janet but remembers what she is reading. Almost automatically he replies instead

"Sarah that is something I would love to do for you. I know I'll absolutely relish using my fingers on your clit".

He starts using his right-hand fingers immediately to rub gently round Janet's clit. Then he presses his fingers over Janet's clit so that he can rub between the slit with his thumb.

Glancing along Janet's body Tom can see Janet reading the magazine with her right hand. Simultaneously she is rubbing her nipples. Her left hand is going slowly across from one breast to the other.

How splendid the view.

The nipples are slightly enlarged and looking at them, whilst rubbing her clit, Tom realises the 'Thrustit' is starting to work. Dick is just starting to enlarge and harden. What a fabulous experience to have again. It's reminding Tom of how it always worked so easily before but now it's taking longer to work well.

12