Another Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was thinking

'it's almost hard enough to slide it into Janet's slit' he hears

"Jim my lips below could do with being rubbed. Can you do that and rub my clit at the same time".

'How nice of Sarah to pass on a message like that to Jim. It would make sure that Jim got to do things Sarah wanted to happen to her. That's something Janet never does whilst I am using my fingers around her slit' thought Tom as he starts to use his left-hand fingers to slip over her clit to her lips. Now they are feeling nice and pumped up. His right hand is the one now rubbing her clit.

An ideal time to run one finger between her lips down inside them to feel her inside lips. A gentle pressure between her upper lips persuades Helen to open the gap between her legs more.

As Helen opens her legs

"Jim those fingers slipping inside my lips feel good. It is a perfect match to the touching of my clit at the same time. Any chance of pushing a finger deeper into Fanny as well as rubbing my inside lips?"

'That's ideal for lucky Jim' thinks Tom knowing full well that all his fingers are enjoying softly caressing Helen's most intimate, stimulating parts.

As Tom slowly lowers one of his fingers into the top of Janet's Fanny he feels a warm wetness. It is exciting him and with the 'Thrustit' working well Dick is harder and bigger now getting closer to how he remembers it being some time ago.

Perhaps Sarah will ask Jim to shove his dick into Fanny.

Instead

"Jim could that finger at the top of Fanny be gently worked deeper into it. I'm getting closer to an orgasm happening".

Tom works his finger deeper and deeper circulating as it goes inward. He is as deep as he can go whilst still sliding along the lips at the same time. The wetness is increasing the help the fingers are getting particularly in Fanny.

Halfway around inside Fanny suddenly

"Just stop there please. A little harder and quicker" from Janet.

Doing as asked Tom looks up Janet's naked body and sees her throw the magazine away.

Both hands cup her breasts and start to rub them around while her fingers manipulate her nipples.

Her eyes are rolling.

She is breathing heavily.

Then "Yes......yes....yes..YES!' as Janet's body thrusts itself upwards against Tom's hands then vibrates against them several times. Gradually the vibrating and thrusting reduce as Janet's smile becomes larger and larger looking at Tom.

"That was fabulous feelings" from Janet.

As the vibrating reduces so does Tom's fingers rubbing on Janet's Fanny, lips and clitoris.

'Now what?' thinks Tom. 'With the 'Thrustit' working so well I could slide Dick into Janet ; but as it's staying really hard a wait and see moment is better'.

So Tom stands up forgetting that Janet is looking at him directly.

"Ooh darling. Dick looks enormous and very hard. I would love to have him inside me. Will you be able to manage?"

"As you've just had a fabulous feeling orgasm it's probably better if you control what I do with Dick so he's best inside for you dear. The way he feels at the moment I don't think he's going to have any problems in coming when he is inside you".

Janet smiles again. Her body feelings, after her orgasm, now nearly back to normal she slides along the top of the bed to let her legs fully drop off the bottom. Sitting up she uses her hands to hold Dick

"Mmmm" a lengthy delighted comment "Dick is nice and hard".

Then both hands slip along Dick to the knob at the end.

"Wow. I'm not sure I'll be able to cope with it inside this time. It seems to be far larger and longer than normal.

Still I'm sure we will both enjoy finding out.

The first step will be to step up to the bed dear, as close to the bed as you can get".

Tom steps forward to get his legs touching the bed. Leaning forward below his waist Janet moves one hand down Dick and rubs Dick up and down between her breasts, now beneath his waist.

"Nice" whispers Tom.

"Even better now?" asked Janet as her other hand squeezes her breasts together to heighten the feeling of Dick rubbing both her breasts.

"I'm certainly getting a pleasant feeling from each one as I move through them with Dick".

Eventually Janet's hand leaves her breasts as she says

"Kneel down again, please, as close to the bed as you can".

Tom kneels slowly as Helen keeps Dick sliding hard down her, waving it from side to side to feel it over her body.

When Tom is knelt Janet is rubbing Dick over her clit.

Tom pulls his body away slightly from Janet and as he does so Janet is able to rub Tom's Dick end all around her clit.

Feeling the excitement building in Dick Tom moves his hands up to Janet's breasts and gently squeezes them both whilst shaking them about his chest; feeling her hardened larger nipples rubbing on his chest.

They are the persuasion Tom needs to lean his lips forward and kiss Janet's mouth lips. Almost as soon as Tom starts the kiss he feels Janet open her mouth and her tongue slides out to his lips.

On feeling her tongue against his lips Tom waits a few seconds before opening his own lips and pushes his tongue up against Janet's and her tongue back into her mouth.

After a few seconds rubbing his tongue in her mouth Tom feels Janet's tongue pushing hard against his in her mouth.

Tom relaxes his tongue and lets Janet push it back into his mouth with hers following. Then she starts rubbing her tongue inside his. She roams her tongue round his mouth licking extensively.

As he feels Janet's tongue in his mouth Tom also feels her pull Dick away from her clit and along the top of her slit. She just puts the tip of Dick in the slit and moves it from one end to the other with the speed increasing gradually.

Stopping Dick in the middle of the slit Janet pushes it into her slit deeper until Tom can feel it starting to enter her Fanny.

Getting most of the knob in Fanny Janet slips her tongue out of Tom and leans her head backwards.

"Jim. Your turn to work now. Dick needs your help to see if he can get in me at all.

I can't use my hand to deepen him anymore, much as I've enjoyed moving him around so far. He's certainly longer than he's been for a long time and very hard. Just sliding him up and down on Fanny has started me being stimulated again.

Makes me remember your success just a few minutes ago. Certainly hoping it comes true again. I'm being reminded of all those orgasms that happened all those years ago".

"I'm really looking forward to seeing how well 'Thrustit' is getting Dick to work. Hopefully he'll fill you full of spunk this time. Probably will be a help if you let me know what you'd like doing to you. It seemed a huge help to get your last orgasm to work".

Giggling outrageously Janet says

"Last time I was simply reading Sarah's observations after Jim cut her hair. Just happen you reflected so well by doing everything Sarah asked Jim to do next.

Thinking it through, if you don't mind, will you enjoy me telling Jim what to do for me now. With luck it will give me another orgasm. I'm certainly already starting to be more stimulated again.

That's before thinking some other ideas though. Already got some I can ask Jim to do to finish me off again. That all OK Jim?"

"Sounds an excellent idea Sarah. Only thing I'm wondering about is would you lay back on the bed? It will help me drive Dick in harder and deeper if you ever want that to happen".

"Certainly Jim. Would be nice though for you to get your hands on my tits as I lay back down. I'll hold your hands holding them on my tits as I lay down".

'What could be nicer' thinks Tom and 'nice to be doing things Sarah wants'.

Once Janet had laid down she used her hands on Tom's hands to get him to wobble her breasts for a little while.

Then as her breathing gets a little heavier

"Jim. Could you slowly push Dick in to me a little way. Hold him still for a little while then pull him back to where he is now".

Tom takes great delight in pushing Dick slowly into Helen and whilst doing so is still wobbling her breasts. A case of also using a couple of fingers to grasp and gently squeeze her nipples. He feels them rising and hardening more.

'Good to know things are working well' he thinks.

Tom slowly pulls Dick back outward until he is almost completely out of Fanny.

"Jim. Push Dick in again but get it further in than before then back to where it is now. Perhaps a little quicker this time and please suck my tits at the same time".

'Life getting more difficult' thinks Tom 'lots of lovely things for me to do and enjoy. Must remember to do all these wonderful things together'.

Whilst continuing to nip Janet's now firmer and larger nipples while wobbling both breasts Tom starts to slowly push Dick into Helen again.

This lets him bend forward so he can start kissing one of Helen's breasts.

'Ohh that's nice' thinks Tom and starts to suck the nipple. He is certainly getting more excited while sucking the nipple.

"Jim didn't you remember what I asked you to do? You've just got down as far as you possibly can. Ooh though that extra long thrust is doing me lots of good and excitement. Perhaps, Jim, it's a case of lots more of thrusting like that getting harder and quicker and I'll come again."

Indeed that thought is already going through her mind. Without thinking about it her hands work together to get her coming to satisfaction again.

Janet automatically moves one hand so her fingers can rub her clitoris and feel Dick going in and out of her.

The other hand is up against Tom's balls. Her thumb is wrapped around Dick. She squeezes her fingers slightly as he pushes Dick right up to Fanny's end.

Then Janet uses her fingers and thumb to pull and encourage Dick to be pulled outwards.

When Dick is back to Fanny's start Janet reduces her grip when Dick is almost out. She times herself perfectly to encourage Dick to be pushed back in Fanny right up to the end again.

Dick is getting quicker and quicker thrusting into her.

Janet starts to arch her back upwards so that Dick's thrust in is even more stimulating. Her breathing is increasing as the speed of the thrust increases.

Her hand work on Dick works beautifully to speed up the thrust and retreat. She starts to tell Jim what he needs to do

"Jim. Deeper and faster......Deeper and faster....Deeper and faster. Deep and oooh..... SO WONDERFUL."

Tom slides Dick into Helen's Fanny very easily. The wetness inside is just like oil in a steel hole letting a steel shaft oscillate easily.

He pushes it in so easily now he forgets to stop. He pushes it as far as he can with his body hard up against Janet.

He is really turned on now and pivots himself against Jane rubbing their bodies together while moving her breasts faster and harder. Dick is increasing in thickness and feels really good so deep in Fanny. He's forgotten what he's been asked to do by Sarah.

Then he hears her upset statement

"Jim don't you remember what I asked you to do? You've just got Dick as far as you possibly can. Ooh though that extra long thrust is doing me lots of good.

Perhaps, Jim, it's a case of lots more of thrusting like that in Fanny. If it gets harder and quicker I know I'll come again."

He feels one of her hands cup its fingers round his balls with her thumb gripping Dick.

Janet's other hand is rapidly fingering her clit.

That perfect combination of Janet's hands touching Dick and her clit effectively as he uses his hands to wobble Helen's breasts take both closer to their own orgasms.

Tom just has to move his tongue around what is now a hard large nipple. That tongue contact vividly reminds him what Janet has asked Jim to do

'Increase the speed and thrusting of Dick rubbing in Fanny'.

Janet's hand round his balls pull Dick to Fanny's starting hole. Her hand stops pulling but keeps her fingers and thumb round his balls and Dick.

Thrusting Dick slowly forward into Fanny Tom puts his elbows on the bed so he can more easily use his hands to rub round her breasts.

When Dick is at Fanny's end again after he's thrust forward then, after a little while, Janet's hand starts to pull it backwards. This time pulling slightly faster to Fanny's entrance.

Once there the pulling stops.

'Fabulous' Tom thinks. Thrusting inward slightly faster he squeezes Janet's breast he's sucking the nipple of with his hand.

Her breast is tightened thrusting her nipple into his mouth.

Tom sucks all round the end of her breast rubbing her nipple softly with his tongue.

Dick is at Fanny's end just before Tom starts rubbing Janet's nipple with his tongue.

Janet makes her hand grip his balls and Dick harder and speeds up pulling Dick to Fanny's entrance.

As she stops pulling he hears

"Deeper and faster ".

Tom thrusts Dick forward faster than last time and tries to push Dick deeper when at Fanny's end.

He isn't able to push against her inside for long as Janet's pulling Dick back.

As she does Tom feels Janet arching her back up and he sees her fingers really squeezing her clit. It is much larger now and more visible.

As Janet relaxes her hand another case of her wish again

"Deeper and faster".

Tom is going faster and will try to go deeper not as an answer to Janet but because it's what he needs himself to spurt his spunk into Janet's Fanny.

No sooner is he in deep than Janet's hand is pulling his balls and Dick back really squeezing everything together.

As soon as he's at Fanny's start Janet, who's breathing heavily now, is almost shouting

"Deeper and faster".

Tom speeds up more. Doing so he flaps Janet's other breast against his cheek with his tongue rubbing hard against her very enlarged and hardened nipple sticking out of her other breast. His other hand's fingers holding it very tightly, almost nipping it.

As he gets Dick hard up against Fanny's end he returns it immediately back to Fanny's entrance without any help needed from Helen.

Tom repeats Dick's rapid thrusts and his breast sucking and rubbing several more times before long panting as much as Janet.

Tom is just about to thrust Dick again when Janet shouts

"Deeper and" then as Tom starts the fastest thrust to date Janet starts to shudder all over whilst moaning loudly.

As Janet starts to shudder Tom feels Dick doing the same thing as he starts to spout out all his spunk. Dick is doing the spouting whilst close to Fanny's end.

A little after when the spouting has stopped Janet shouts again

" OOOH...WONDERFUL".

Tom says quietly as he stops rubbing and sucking her breast.

"Yes it was. Really good to be able to get Dick with a hard on again without your help sucking".

Standing up slowly Tom pulls Dick away from Fanny.

He sees the spunk dribbling away onto Janet.

He is surprised as Dick isn't softening as quickly as usual. Probably the help given by 'Thrustit'.

'Will be good to see if it's the same next time' he thinks.

To stand Tom uses his hands on the bed to lean forward and kiss Janet gently. Now it's a case of lips gently touching lips.

After a few minutes Tom stands up fully.

Looking down in the bright light of the room, enjoying its warmth, Tom looks fondly at Jane. She is quickly returning to her normal self.

Her legs closer together. Her breasts looking much softer and nipples small and dipping.

Eyes closed. Huge satisfied smile on her lips. The same smile he had felt when kissing her that little while ago.

Janet turns onto her side and uses her arms to go back along the bed. Quickly, fully laid out, Janet forms herself into a ball and starts going to sleep. As it is warmer in the bedroom than normal she doesn't wrap up in the duvet.

Tom, having switched on his own side light, strolls away to turn the ceiling light off. Remembering Janet isn't under the duvet he decides not to turn the temperature control down for tonight.

Then back to his side of the bed with Dick still surprisingly erect and jetting out in front. He sits on the bedside then turns round to lay down. Knowing he's left the temperature control higher than normal Tom only puts the duvet over his legs.

Janet turns over extending her legs and she is on her back. Her face looking at the ceiling showing that smile still.

It's her usual simple request for Tom's normal 'Goodnight'.

From Tom the normal roll onto his side and a kiss of their lips together and his

"Good night dear" only, very unexpectedly, tonight Dick was still able to lean on Helen's leg.

"Oh Wow" back from Janet as she gently took hold of Dick

"Nice to be able to hold Dick still. He is confirming that tonight is wonderful. Indeed if I wasn't so tired I'd love to suck Dick".

As she falls asleep Janet keeps hold of Dick.

Tom slowly goes to sleep feeling Janet's fingers still holding Dick and looking forward to using the other 'Thrustit' tablet.

'Must remember to thank Tom' his final thought for another very stimulating day.

Being a small

12