Another Night in Cleveland

Story Info
A return visit for more naked fun at the bathhouse.
984 words
4.32
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived in Cleveland for a business trip yet again, but this time I was hoping for a repeat of my last visit's erotic adventure. Being the ever-curious man that I am, I decided to explore my options the moment I arrived. As always, I sought out accommodation with home share websites to find the perfect spot to stay. Luckily, I picked a condo located downtown, with an amazing view of a busy street filled with several restaurants and bars. I surveyed the area, wondering whether I might be entertained by any sexy neighbors across the way, but no such luck. Nonetheless, I undressed and settled in for a night of rest.

However, my rest was short-lived, and soon I found myself feeling restless and incredibly amorous. Being a persistent kind of guy, I decided to look up nearby bars online where I could maybe find someone to flirt with, but everything seemed to be closed by 10 pm. I then decided to switch to plan B and started searching for gay-friendly bars. That too was a bust, but eventually, I found a bathhouse not too far away with impressive reviews.

So, I got ready by showering and changing into my running tights and sneakers, showing off my fit, sexy, black, 6'4", 230 lbs. body, and my completely hairless skin. Since I long ago embraced nudity as a way of life, it was easy for me to go around exploring the bathhouse in my birthday suit after relaxing in the cool and private cabanas on the first floor.

As I explored the bathhouse, I quickly realized that the place was incredibly huge and well laid out. There were many people lounging and wading in the large and well-sized whirlpool, which was positioned just outside of the glass-enclosed weight room. Dropping my towel onto one of the lounge chairs, I decided to jump in too. It was friendly and fun, with guys eyeing each other's dicks through the relatively still water.

Though I enjoyed my time there, I found that the water temperature was too cool for my liking, and so I decided to keep exploring. I found a dry sauna on the first floor, but it didn't make me sweat, and so I walked over to the wet sauna across. It was a dark, cave-like place, with lots of mysterious corners to explore. But alas, at that time, there were hardly any people around to enjoy the fun with.

As I lamented the absence of a crowd, the floor attendant - a guy I had been eyeing - kept passing by and checking me out. And though he looked like he wanted to hang out and take a breather with me, he kept it professional. We had unfinished business to take care of when I eventually returned.

After getting sufficiently relaxed and rejuvenated by myself, I decided to go upstairs, which was much busier than the first floor. There were TV screens displaying gay movies for those who wanted some inspiration, a bar, a pool table, several comfortable sofas, and even a stage. Since there was no one in the dry sauna, I decided to make myself comfortable and lie down on the top bench to relax.

Soon, I began to attract attention from some of the guys walking by and looking in from the large glass window. The room slowly filled up with people, but nobody spoke. I enjoyed the attention and the energy in the room and kept looking around to see what was happening. Guy number one finally spoke and asked if he could rub me down, and I gave him the green light. He first massaged my back and shoulders before moving down to my ass, where he gave me a good straight rubdown. I couldn't help myself and got lost in the sensation.

As he continued to work his magic, guy number two took over, massaging my back and shoulders with long strokes up and down my spine. He then straddled me and began rubbing his well-endowed manhood against my crack. I pushed back against him, nerves ringing and trembling all over. Suddenly, he pushed himself into me, and the pain caused me to see stars. He paused for a moment, allowing me to catch my breath before smoothly sliding himself into me with his long, thick pipe. I peeked behind me to see what the other guys were doing; my rimmer had positioned himself underneath him and buried his head in his ass. Everyone in the sauna, all naked and aroused, watched with fascination and pleasure.

My new friend fucked me hard for about 15 minutes, then stopped, sat on the bench just below my head, and kissed and bit my back and neck. When he got up, my rimmer was back in action, taking his place in front of me. I had expected other guys to jump in and take their turns, but they were all respectful and patient.

Guy number two eventually came back for more, and somehow he felt bigger and more imposing than before. Like before, he was working his way into me, taking me deeper and further than before. I began to lose myself, feeling like putty in his hands. With each stroke, I found myself drawing closer to an orgasm, but unfortunately, I couldn't get to the finish line before he did. But then again, it was still a thrilling and satisfying experience.

As I stumbled out of the sauna, my body all wobbly and shaky, I knew this would not be my last visit to the bathhouse. The itch had been scratched, and I was ready for more. I realized that even at a bathhouse with few people, you could still meet someone hot and get an erotic rubdown and pounding by a well-endowed man. I looked forward to my next visit, and to what exciting new adventures it would bring.