Deep Massage

Story Info
18 year old gets a very deep massage.
3.1k words
4.78
17.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers

I turned 18 in the winter of my senior year of high school. I am 5'6" and weigh 120 lbs. I have swam competitively since elementary school, giving me a nicely toned body. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin to match. No matter how hard I trained, I could never get rid of my bubble butt. I had tried dieting and strenuous exercises designed to tone my ass, but apparently, I was genetically inclined to have a large ass. I finally stopped obsessing over my bubble butt and simply accepted my body.

During my last swim meet, I suffered a pulled muscle in my upper thigh causing me great discomfort. Given the swim season was over, I had some time to recuperate and relax somewhat. My swim coach suggested I go see a masseuse friend of his, who specializes in sports-related issues. I contacted the man and he gave me a great rate for a 2-hour session. I drove to his clinic an hour away from my house and close to a college campus. I had already accepted an athletic scholarship to this school and I was happy to have this resource available in the future if I ever needed it again. I entered the clinic and noticed that I was the last client of the day. The receptionist looked college-aged and I guessed he was either looking to enter the massage field or needed to earn extra cash while in school.

After filling out the paperwork, I waited until I was ushered back to a massage room. It had a pretty standard layout with a heavy massage table in the middle of the room with plenty of space for the masseuse to circle the table from all sides. The atmosphere was relaxing and even had soft music playing in the background. I sat there for only a few minutes before the masseuse entered the room. He was about 6" 210 lbs and I guessed he was about 35 or 40. I could easily tell he had played football in the past or lifted a lot of weights due to his physique. I wondered if he had swapped careers due to an injury and had decided to help others. He had a casual attitude that relaxed me, despite his size.

He went over my paperwork and asked me a few additional questions before telling me to strip naked, climb up onto the table, and cover myself with a towel. He exited the room and I quickly complied. I tried to relax, but I was slightly nervous about having another guy give me a massage. I took a deep breath and willed myself to relax as he returned. He dimmed the lights as he entered and placed a few hot rocks on my thigh to begin easing my sore thigh muscles. He then dripped warm oil on my skin as he started massaging my body. I instantly relaxed and forgot about my misgivings and nervousness about having a man massage me.

In no time at all I was practically comatose on the table. He kept up a constant pressure as he massaged the warm oil into my skin. He massaged everywhere but my sore thigh and had me sighing in pleasure. I was so relaxed that I barely registered when he slipped the towel off of my ass and I was a little hesitant as he began massaging my ass cheeks, but it felt so good that I quickly relaxed again. For the first time, I wondered how my asshole looked as I felt my ass cheeks being separated by his massage. A few times, I swear I felt an oily finger tease my asshole but I couldn't understand how he could if his hands remained on my ass cheeks.

He then began working my sore thigh. The hot rocks had worked wonders and I felt no pain by the time he began massaging my thigh. I sighed and moaned softly as I felt him work out the discomfort and kinks in my thigh. After a short time, he had me roll over. I was so relaxed that I didn't realize that my cock was on display until he covered my crotch with a towel. He continued to massage my whole body, including an incredible scalp and face massage that had me completely at ease.

I was so far gone that it took me a few seconds to realize that he had moved his hands downward and was now massaging my inner thighs and crotch. I tried to relax again, but his accidental brushes against my cock and balls had my cock growing hard. I was so embarrassed and clung to the hope that my hard cock was concealed by the towel. The crotch and inner thigh massage felt amazing, but my cock was almost painfully hard now. I knew I would have to take some personal time tonight after this buildup.

I was getting so worked up that I had to fight to stay still and not squirm. Once or twice I felt my hard cock twitch and jump as his constant touches drive me wild. He then shifted his position so that he was standing at my head and leaning over my body to massage my crotch. The result of this new position was his crotch would rub against my face from time to time. I openly moaned as I felt him grip my hard cock and balls, as he rubbed oil my shaft and balls. I was so far gone and turned on that I never questioned this turn of events. I just didn't want him to stop.

I moaned louder as I felt him squeezing my hard cock and balls, sending shivers through my whole body. With my eyes closed, I have no idea when he removed his pants, but I suddenly felt his hard cock head slide into my open mouth. I don't know what came over me, but I immediately wrapped my lips around his cock head and began sucking and licking his sensitive bulbous head. He moaned above me and began to slowly fuck my mouth as he continued massaging my hard cock and balls. He was very careful not to rub my cock head as he massaged me, I'm guessing he wanted to keep me on edge and under his control.

I moaned softly as I found that I enjoyed sucking his hard cock. I had never considered myself to be gay but this was beginning to have me question my sexuality. I continued to suck and lick his hard cock as he continued to slowly thrust his cock into my mouth. He kept his speed slow and depth shallow, I guess to allow me to get used to it. He grunted as he slowly pressed his cock deeper into my mouth until his cock head slid into my throat. I was surprised at the pleasant feeling of having my mouth full of hard cock and a cock head in my throat. I felt my cock twitch and asshole quiver as he breathed out, "Oh, that's my good boy."

I felt a surprising feeling of accomplishment at having him compliment me for sucking his cock and was overcome with a desire to please him. Keeping his cock in my mouth, he suddenly pulled my lower body up to have me resting on my upper back and shoulders. He gripped my thighs and held me in place as he separated my ass cheeks. I moaned around his hard cock as I felt his tongue slide into my asshole. I moaned deeply as his tongue did wonderful things to my insides. He moaned into my asshole as he gripped my thighs tighter as I turned my attention back to sucking his hard cock. I heard him grunting as he plunged his tongue deeper into my asshole. I felt like he was trying to lick all of the insides of my ass.

Without a word, he then laid me back down and slowly withdrew his hard cock from my mouth as he turned me over onto my stomach. He walked back between my legs and groped my ass cheeks as he moaned out, "As soon as I saw this fine ass, I knew I had to have it."

He then pressed his face between my ass cheeks and plunged his tongue back into my asshole. I moaned loudly and pressed my ass back into his face as he held me tightly. He was moaning and grunting in pleasure as he tongue fucked my asshole. I had never had anything up my ass before and this was driving me wild. In the back of my head, I must have known what would happen next, but right now I was too turned on and enjoying myself too much to be nervous. I was moaning right along with him as his tongue relaxed my asshole and lubed me with his warm spit.

I felt him slowly withdraw his tongue from my asshole as he pulled me back towards him. He positioned my legs under me with my knees under my chest, making my ass perfectly aligned with his hard cock. I was sighing softly with all of my newfound pleasure, as I felt his hard cock head sliding easily into my virgin asshole. I moaned loudly as I felt his hard cock enter me with ease and without pain. I gasped as I felt him bottom out inside me. He then moaned out, "Now it's time for your prostate massage, boy. You just relax and I'll show you what you've been missing."

I moaned softly as he began to slowly pull out and then thrust back inside me. He certainly knew how to get me relaxed, work me up, turn me on, and keep me turned on. I was unable to think of this at the time, but he must have had a lot of practice in deflowering boys if he was this amazing at it. I could already tell that I wanted to suck his hard cock, be rimmed, and be fucked by him again after this was over. I wondered if I needed to make another appointment or if I could just meet up with him. I moaned again as I pictured myself on my knees and sucking his hard cock while he relaxed on his couch and watched TV. I then let out a loud moan as his hard cock hit my prostate perfectly, sending chills throughout my body. He chuckled as he moaned out, "There it is. That's my good boy, moan as I show you where a hard cock belongs. Have you ever sucked or dreamed about being fucked up the ass, boy?"

I shook my head as I breathed out, "No, sir."

He moaned as he tightened his grip on my waist and grunted out, "Don't worry, boy. I've got so many things to teach you."

I moaned in pleasure and anticipation as I breathed out, "Thank you, sir."

He kept his pace slow and steady as he fucked my ass and targeted my prostate. My cock was painfully hard and I was so horny I could barely think straight. I had never experienced any pleasure this amazing. I was enjoying the ass fucking so much that I never considered masturbating. Feeling his long hard cock sliding in and out of my ass as his cock head continued to massage my prostate was all the pleasure I needed. I moaned again as I enjoyed the feeling of my asshole stretched around his hard cock as it slid in and out. I sighed realizing that his spit had lubed my virgin asshole perfectly.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt my cock leaking precum. He had continued his pace but his breathing had picked up. I heard him grunt as I felt a warmth fill my ass. I sighed as I felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum erupt inside me. He moaned as he milked the last of his cum into my ass. Even though he had been fucking me longer than I thought I could last, I was slightly disappointed that it was over already and that I hadn't cum. As if reading my mind, his still-hard cock gave a jerk inside me. He then grabbed me around the waist and turned me over onto my back, keeping his hard cock buried in my ass.

He quickly placed a pillow under my ass to keep my asshole at the same level as his hard cock. He smiled deviously down at me as he placed my legs on his shoulders and gripped my hips. With a wolfish grin, he said, "Now it's time this tight little asshole got the deep and hard pounding it deserves. Are you ready to really get fucked, boy?"

I nodded as I replied nervously, "Yes, sir."

He rolled his hips, maneuvering his hard cock around inside me as he said, "You're about to get fucked again, boy, and I'm not stopping until I cum inside you again. There will be no tricks now, boy. You know I'm going to fuck your ass and cum inside you. Once you've been properly fucked and bred by a real man, there will be no going back. You've already sucked my hard cock, been fucked up the ass, and moaned as I came inside you. Do you want me to fuck your tight little asshole and cum inside you again, boy?"

I nodded as my hard cock jumped. He saw my reaction and continued, "Good, boy. Don't touch your cock. I want to see if you'll cum just from being fucked."

I nodded again and replied, "Yes, sir."

He continued to roll his hips as he moaned out, "Get ready, boy. I'm going to show you what happens when a real man gets ahold of a little boy with an ass as sexy as yours."

With that, he set a punishing pace of fucking my asshole. His hard cock head was now battering against my prostate as he pulled me back into his thrusts. I was moaning uncontrollably as my pleasure skyrocketed. I gripped the table for stability as my body was being racked by the force of his deep thrusts. He was grunting and moaning in exertion as he pounded my ass. He leaned forward to slam his cock deeper into my ass as he growled out, "This isn't the last time I'm going to fuck you, boy. I want to blast this ass again soon. I might even let you suck my hard cock until I shoot my cum down your throat. I could tell you loved sucking my cock. Maybe I'll keep you all weekend and give you the proper fucking that you deserve. I could tell as soon as I saw this ass of yours that you were born to take a hard cock, boy."

All I could do was moan in pleasure as he pounded my asshole deep and hard. My hard cock was bouncing against my abs from the force of his thrusts, making a "smacking" sound. He was staring down at me with a face of determination as the force of his thrusts began to rock the table. I continued to hold onto the table to steady myself as I enjoyed this hard fucking. As he continued to stare possessively into my eyes, he asked, "How does this cock in your ass feel, boy?"

I moaned back breathlessly, "It feels great, sir."

He moaned out, "I bet you're hooked on hard cock now. You loved sucking my hard cock didn't you, boy?"

I nodded and moaned out, "Yes, sir."

He smirked as he asked, "You want to suck my hard cock until I cum down your throat don't you, boy?"

I nodded again and replied, "Yes, sir."

He grunted and added, "I bet you almost came when you felt me cum inside your ass. I bet you can't wait for me to pump another load of hot man-seed into your ass. You loved feeling me breed your asshole didn't you, boy?"

I felt my asshole quiver and cock tingle as I replied, "Yes, sir."

He grunted again in pleasure and enthusiasm before adding, "You have one of the sexiest asses I have ever seen. I plan to lick this tight puckered hole every chance I get. Your asshole looks so fucking sexy stretched around my big hard cock, boy. You better clear your schedule, boy, because you just became my personal fuck-boy. From now on all of my hot loads of cum are going to be pumped into your mouth or asshole. You want to be my fuck-boy, don't you boy?"

I felt my pleasure increasing as my hard cock continued to bounce against my abs. My ecstasy was growing so high that I could barely think straight. Knowing what he had just said to me, what he had asked, and what I was compelled to say, I replied, "Yes, sir."

I then moaned loudly as my body went rigid. My cock began spraying cum all over my chest, neck, and face. I have never cum so explosively before or had my orgasm take me to such heights of ecstasy. He grunted and moaned loudly as he plunged deep into my ass as his hard cock exploded deep inside me. We both moaned as he filled me with his hot cum. I sighed in pleasure as I felt the last spurts of his cum coating my insides. He moaned again and shivered as he slowly pulled his softening cock from my cum-filled asshole.

He grabbed a package of wet wipes and began cleaning himself and then me. I stayed still as I tried to catch my breath as he took the time to clean all of my cum from me. He then helped me to my feet and steadied me until I could stand on my own. We then redressed silently, but continuously shot each other heated glances. After we were both dressed, he excused himself from the room and returned a short time later with a white cloth. He handed it to me, saying, "Here, boy. I want you to wear these the next time you come to see me and that better be soon."

I nodded and replied with my new customary, "Yes, sir."

I took the offered item and held it up to reveal a white jock strap. I nodded in understanding as he added, "That gorgeous ass of yours will look amazing in those, boy."

I nodded again and he escorted me from the building. He laid a playful smack on my ass as he said, "Better hurry back, boy, my cock is going to need a lot of time in that ass of yours. No need to make an appointment next time. Just show up."

I nodded and smiled as I replied excitedly, "Yes, sir."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers