Another Night in the French Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both pulled off our shorts, shoes and socks, so that we were completely naked. Our hard rods on complete display. Ryan lay back down and I just gazed at his great physique. "I can't believe I really get to feast on your beautiful body, Ryan."

"Get on with it, boy! Personally, I'm looking forward to fucking your cute ass and making you howl with pleasure as I dick you!" Ryan said with enthusiasm.

I laughed and lay down on top of him and we began kissing again. As we kissed, we began sliding our bodies against each other. This was great, but I still wanted to suck on Ryan's large cock, so I turned around. His cock was fully erect and I immediately took it into my mouth, bringing a gasp from Ryan. "Oh yeah, Mark, suck me!!"

I slipped my lips down his shaft, trying to take all of it. I started to gag, so I backed off and took a deep breath and then tried again. This time as his cockhead touched the back of my throat, I swallowed at the same time and all 8" slid into my throat, making him groan. My nose was in this pubes and I massaged his glans with my throat muscles. After a few seconds I had to breath, so I pulled off, gasping for air.

Ryan was under me and I suddenly I felt Ryan's lips around my own rod. His hand was on my shaft and he began pulling on my hips making me fuck his mouth. He had a very talented tongue and it was driving me crazy!

(Jeff and Matt were now stroking themselves. "Those two guys are beautiful together, don't you think," Jeff asked. "Shit yes, especially Mark!" Matt replied, "it's better than a porn vid. You fucked Mark last time didn't you, Josh?" "Yeah, he's got a great ass -- we did it slow and easy until I came in him." Matt cried, "I envy you! I'd love to get my dick in his tight pucker! - I didn't get a chance last time he was here unfortunately.")

I felt one of Ryan's hands rubbing my ass, trying to find my hole. He quickly found it and rubbed his saliva soaked finger around it before pushing it in. His finger soon found my prostate and began rubbing it. "Oh God, Ryan, what are you doing to me?!"

I redoubled my efforts on Ryan and went back down on him -- I really wanted to taste his cum! I think he was getting close and I re-doubled my efforts. I could feel his dick beginning to swell, so I concentrated on sucking on his glans and rubbing my tongue on the vein on the underside of his dick. Ryan soon exclaimed loudly, "Take my cum, Mark!" I felt his shaft pulsate, his dick spurting its creamy loads into my mouth. I must have swallowed 4 or 5 times before his cock stopped shooting. It tasted both sweet and salty, delicious!

("I think Mark just swallowed Ryan's load," Jeff remarked. "Yeah, and I bet Ryan will get Mark's in a few seconds too," commented Matt.)

I wasn't far behind -- the prostate massage he was giving me felt so good and was driving me over the edge and my rod suddenly erupted, shooting streams of my own cum into Ryan's hot mouth. He swallowed some of it, but he collected most of it in his mouth. When I was finished, he spit my cum into one of his hands and immediately moved behind me and quickly attacked my ass. He slicked up his fingers with my sperm and began rubbing it in my hole, getting as much into me as he could. With what was left, he rubbed on his dickhead and shaft and it wasn't long before he was fully erect again.

"Ryan, would you put a pillow under my head so I can see what you're doing?"

"Sure, Mark." Ryan got up and found a bolster and handed it to me and I put it behind my head giving me an excellent view. I was really looking forward to this and hoped it would feel as good this time as it had with Pat and Jeff weeks ago.

"Mark, spread your legs out and back as far as you can." Ryan was surprised that Mark could spread them practically back to his chest. "My God, you're limber!" Ryan knelt over me and positioned the head of his dick against my pucker -- I could feel it pressing against me a little. "Are you ready for this, Mark? I promise you I'll take it slow and easy so you can adjust to it."

He gave me a sly smile and started sliding his rod between my cheeks several times and then rubbing his hard dick around my asshole.

"Damn it, Ryan! Stop playing around and put it in me." Leering he began pushing it on my anus, making me anticipate it opening me up. I was on edge, knowing what was coming but not getting it. "Push it in! Stop being a smart ass, you dumb jock -- you know I want it!"

"Be careful what you ask for, cute guy!" He then gave a hard push and I felt the sharp pain of the sudden penetration.

"You like that, Mark? God, your ass is so tight!"

I groaned, hoping he wouldn't go any further until I adjusted. "Oh fuck! You're so large! Don't move!!"

("Houston, I believe we have penetration," Jeff remarked as he began stroking Matt's hard rod. "Very witty, Jeff," Matt agreed with a chuckle, "Yeah, I think you're right. From the grimace on Mark's face, it's definitely in him.")

Ryan held still letting me get used to it, then he began pushing a little harder and inch by inch he slid his dick home.

"Heavens, you're tighter than I thought you'd be, Mark! How many times have you done this?"

"Only twice -- a little over a month ago."

"No wonder! But I think we both need more lube since you're so tight," Ryan commented. He pulled out, found a bottle nearby, slicked up his rod and put some in my ass. He reinserted his dick and slid it back into my hole. It went in much easier this time and he was soon pressed against my pubes..

"How is it now, Mark?"

"Much better -- my ass feels so full! You're so big!!"

Ryan began slowly screwing me, going all the way in each time.

"How's that, Mark -- you like having my big cock in your ass?"

"Don't talk, Ryan, just fuck me!'

Ryan leaned over and kissed me. "Thanks for choosing me, I could tell everyone of us wanted to have you."

I grunted as his dick hit a sensitive spot inside me. "How could you tell?"

"From the way they were looking at you -- I swear some of them were even salivating."

I laughed at the thought -- and started moving my ass in rhythm with his pelvis. He had great hips and they moved so seductively. I watched as he pulled almost all the way out and plunged back in. I could see his shaft was glistening with the lube and our juices -- the sight was so erotic -- knowing I was taking this really sexy guy's dick!

"Your body's so beautiful, Mark! Let's change positions -- I want to watch you riding my hard shaft."

Ryan pulled out and waited for me to stand up. Then he lay down on his back and, facing him, I lowered myself onto his stiff erection, slowly letting it penetrate my ass. The pleasure I was getting was incredible. I altered my position until his cockhead rubbed against my prostate as I raised and lowered myself. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt -- I was in heaven!

"Enjoying yourself aren't you, Mark?" He asked with a chuckle.

Every so often, Ryan made his dick jerk inside me which made this even more exciting.

Ryan pulled me down to his face and our tongues played together, all the while his hips were pistoning his rod in and out of my ass. Then he licked and nibbled on the side of my neck while his fingers were tweaking my nipples, massaging them and pulling on them.

"I love watching the expressions on your face as I fuck my rod up into your ass - especially when it hits a sensitive spot inside you", Ryan exclaimed. "Plus it's great seeing my hard rod sliding in and out of your hole."

He grabbed my hips, holding them still while he fucked my insides. I could actually feel his flared cockhead rubbing against my anal walls. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations I was receiving.

(Mark's really enjoying the fucking he's getting," Jeff commented. "Look at the dreamy expression on his face!")

My erection was super hard and I knew I needed to cum soon. Ryan picked up the pace and I saw he had a wicked grin on his face. His right hand found my balls and softly massaged them.

"You like my big cock fucking you, don't you, Mark?"

"Oh, yeah! So good!!"

"Now get off me, Mark. I want to do you doggy-style."

I raised off of him, letting his hard 8" shaft slide out of me. I then got on my knees and raised my ass in the air, looking forward to continuing the fuck.

Ryan place his plump cock head against my anus and again filled my ass with his dick in one quick motion. In this position, he really started pounding my ass, his hips hitting mine with each stroke -- over and over and over. This went on for at least 8 to 10 minutes until I just couldn't take any more! I was going to cum!!!

I cried, "Oh shit!" as a massive orgasm hit me and my dick exploded. I came so hard, I think I saw stars for a few seconds. I shot a huge amount of cum onto the mattress under me before I was done.

Ryan didn't wait before his hands grabbed my hips and began urgently slamming his dick even harder into my waiting ass.

(Ryan's getting close, don't you think, Matt? - Yeah, Mark's about to get his ass creamed! So hot!!!)

Suddenly Ryan froze as his body shuddered and his long cock unloaded its sperm deep into me, drenching my anal walls with his semen. After what seemed forever, even though he had finally stopped cumming, he continued screwing my hole enjoying the sensations of his dick rubbing against my insides. He finally pulled out and laid down beside me, leaning over until his lips met mine. We kissed for maybe 4 or 5 minutes, enjoying the post-coital bliss we were both experiencing.

("Look at that cum oozing from Mark's ass, that must have been a huge load Ryan pumped into him. God! So hot!!" Jeff exclaimed. "After that, I need your cock in me, Matt." "Glad to oblige." Matt took him by the hand, and they were soon screwing on another mat nearby.)

Part 3 -- Diego, Mark & Patrick

After Ryan and I rested for a few minutes, we both got up and went to the bathroom to clean-up. Even though I had just gotten fucked in front of everybody, for some reason, I wasn't comfortable being nude around them, so I put my shorts back on, and got some of the canapés that Peter had made. This time I took a diet Coke and swallowed another Viagra and sat down at the table and relaxed.

Diego came in and got something to eat too and sat down nude across from me. "You and Senor Ryan make a great pair, Senor Mark. Tell me, Senor, are you only a bottom boy?"

"On no, Diego, I love fucking too, but I've only done it once - with Peter on my last visit here."

"I see," Diego answered. "I, of course, have done it many times, first in Spain, and now here -- with many of my Spanish students. But I love having it done to me too -- I have, what do they say?, a hot hole? You really should try mine. Perhaps, you would like a 'lap dance' tonight. Would you like that?"

"A lap dance? What is that?" I asked.

"It is better to show you, When you're finished here, let's go back out in the room and I'll demonstrate. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" he responded with a big smile.

When we were finished, Diego grabbed my hand and led me over to a bench and had me sit down. "For this Senor Mark, it would be best if you took off your shorts."

I stood up and slid them off and laid them down on the bench next to me and sat back down.

Diego started humming a Spanish dance tune and began moving his body to the tune at the same time snapping his fingers to the rhythm, undulating his body erotically in front of the me, his dick swinging in time to the tune.

"Very sexy, Diego. You have a great body!" I told him. He really did and I was getting hard watching.

It was sort of like a striptease but without the clothes. He moved his hips erotically, sometimes making thrusts with his pelvis. He would turn around and bend over, showing me his asshole, licking his finger and sliding it in. All the time he was dancing, he was moving closer and closer to me until he was almost within touching distance.

He continued dancing closer and closer to me, still humming that song, and when he got close enough, he rubbed his semi-hard cock all over my face and then my lips and my tongue after I stuck it out, hoping to get a taste, but when I tried to take it into my mouth, he shook his finger at me and backed off. Next he got really close to me and slowly lowered himself onto my lap, grinding his bare ass against my hardening shaft. At he same time he leaned over and gave me a very wet kiss and then inserted a couple of his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them eagerly.

He rose up again, turned around and backed up to my face. I grabbed his hips and kissed and licked his asshole. I thought I could taste someone else's cum inside. My dick rose up until it was fully erect.

Standing up and turning back around, he approached me again with his now hard rod pointed straight towards my mouth. This time, he held my head with his hands and slowly pushed it against my lips. l opened my mouth and welcomed it in. Diego groaned as I began licking the glans of his cock.

Patrick came over and sat next to me. "Enjoying the lap dance, Mark? I loved it when Diego came me one."

"Sure am, it's hot!"

"I thought maybe I could help out," he told me. I didn't know what he meant by 'helping out', but I soon found out. He grabbed some lube and walked behind Diego and generously greased up the Spaniard's hole. Then, again sitting down next to me, he motioned Diego to rise up off my lap and applied some lube to my cockhead and shaft. He held my dick up and Diego began to sit on my lap again, but this time Pat held my dick steady and assisted in guiding it so that that my rod slid deep into Diego's hole until his ass was resting on my legs with my cock fully embedded. We both froze and groaned at the same time from the feeling.

Pat laughed and said, "Let the breeding begin!," amused by his own witticism.

After a few seconds, Diego began moving himself up and down on my lap, our eyes locked together, fucking himself on my hard shaft.

Diego, not being satisfied with that position, raised himself off of me, my dick sliding out of him to my great disappointment, but then moved over to a nearby mattress, getting on his elbows and knees and wiggling his ass at me. I immediately followed him, and, hunching over his back, quickly slid my 7 1/2" back into him.

"You guys are certainly enjoying yourselves," Pat said with envy. "Diego's a hot fuck isn't he Mark? I've enjoyed his ass many times in the past, but to think of it, I've only enjoyed yours once -- and from here, seeing your pretty ass flex as you pump Diego -- I have to say it looks incredibly inviting. I'm sure neither of you will mind if I joined the action!"

While I didn't know what Pat meant by that, I soon found out. He got behind me and spread my ass cheeks wide until he could see my hole which was still open from the screwing Ryan had given me earlier and began licking and sucking on my pucker. "I can still taste Ryan's cum inside of you, Mark -- delicious!" After cleaning out my hole with his tongue, he got up, leaned over my back and quickly slid his dick all the way into me while I was still humping Diego. The feeling was incredible!

While Diego was enjoying the slow fuck he'd been receiving from Mark, he wanted it a little rougher. "Faster! Harder! Senor Mark! Fuck me like you mean it!"

I responded and began pounding Diego's ass and Pat sped up at the same time, matching the rhythm of our fucking and began pounding my ass too.

"God this feels so good!" I cried out loud. "I sure hope you're enjoying this, Diego, If you don't realize it, Patrick's plowing my ass at the same time I'm doing you!! It feels unreal." I thought to myself, with both my dick and ass being used at the same time - I never wanted it to end!!

Pat grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so he could kiss me while he continued pounding my ass even harder. In turn, Diego was writhing below me urging me to fuck him faster, harder and deeper. Pat's hips were slamming into me making loud smacks each time that they hit mine and I was doing the same to Diego. Diego in turn cried out, "Shoot your boy cum into me, Mark. I want to feel your hot sperm in my hole!"

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!", I shouted. With that, I felt my dick begin to pulse and I groaned as I began to fill Diego's ass with my sperm.

Feeling my hot cum flooding into his hole, Diego came as well, his hot sticky cum spurting onto the mattress! Soon after, feeling my asshole clinching around his hard shaft, Pat began shooting his semen into my ass and kept his rod buried deep inside me until he was fully spent. Finally he pulled himself out of me.

After a minute or two, I backed up and got off of Diego. I was wiped out. I stood up, thanked both of them, picked up my shorts, and headed for the restroom to clean myself up as much as I could.

I was really hungry and thirsty after all that action and went into the kitchen, this time getting myself a diet Coke, another Viagra, and a plate of appetizers and sat down at the kitchen table. I needed to rest and build up my energy. The night was still young (only 2 am) and I wasn't ready to quit yet. I was having a lot of fun and didn't know if I would be having any sex again soon after tonight.

As I sat there, Peter and Ryan came in and joined me. "That was pretty hot out there with Diego and Patrick, Mark," Ryan commented with a wide grin. "I wish someone would give me a lap dance!"

I gave him a shy grin, "Yeah, that was totally unexpected, Ryan," I replied with a laugh, "but extremely enjoyable. I hadn't intended to fuck Diego, but it's what he wanted, so ...., what else could I do! -- and then having Pat join in, unbelievable!"

Peter chimed in, "And when Pat couldn't resist your ass so prominently displayed as it was and slipped his hard rod into your ass and got into a rhythm with you and Diego, it was some of the best sex I've seen in a long time," he grinned."

Part 4 -- Big Sam & Mark

After a few bites to eat and some more Red Bull and vodka plus another Viagra, I was ready for some more fun, probably my last of the night. I went back out and sat at another bench. So now I was all by myself and spent some time watching Josh get into the sling with Matt helping him. Josh's legs were raised and his ankles fastened to the chains, the result being his legs were spread wide apart with his ass raised until it was at the same level as Matt's groin. Matt then leaned over and began rimming his hole making Josh moan with pleasure. Soon, Matt slicked up his shaft with lube and slowly inserted his cock into Josh's waiting hole. Even as thick as Matt's dick was, Josh took it easily.

As I watched them, Big Sam came over and sat down beside me. He was completely nude and I glanced at his big rod as he settled down. It was limp but still looked huge and long as it lay between his legs.

He notice me looking. "How big does it get, Sam?"

"Rub it and see for yourself, Mark," he answered. "Go ahead, boy."

I tentatively reached over and laid my hand on it. It was pleasantly warm and soft. I squeezed it a little which made it stiffen some. I reached down and felt his large balls, rolling them in my hand -- they were unbelievably heavy. Finally I began stroking his dick until it was full erect and standing straight out. As thick as it was, it looked like a small log, plus it was at least 9" long at full mast. I had to wonder if I could take this monster.

Sam seemed to enjoy watching me messing with his dick. Sam, after I got him hard, continued talking. "You know, Mark, I have young guys like you come from all over the city to try Little Sam themselves. I have a room at the gym where I work where we can have some privacy. I have them lay on their backs and raise their legs and rub Little Sam all over their boy-cunts. I don't know why, but, while I do both black and white boys, I seem to like the white ones like you best. And I love watching Little Sam stretching their cunts open and hearing them moan, as I open them up to be fucked and bred."