Another Night in the French Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You call your dick, Little Sam, Sam?"

He chuckled. "It's a good name for him isn't it?" petting his hard shaft affectionately.

"And you breed all of these guys, Sam? "

"Of course, what else can I do?? Actually, I think they want me to, not just because they enjoy it, but because they can tell their friends, that they've been seeded by Big Sam," he said with laughing loudly.

Peter wandered over and sat down next to me. "You thinking about letting Big Sam do you, Mark?"

"Maybe. But I'm a little worried about how huge he is."

"Well, don't be. Once he gets it in you, you're gonna love it. Besides you've already had your ass stretched tonight by Ryan's thick cock so you can take Sam's. Of course, since Sam's is bigger than Ryan's, it's gonna hurt some at first, but once you get used to it, you're gonna fucking love it! Sam takes it slow and easy, caressing your insides with his big shaft the entire time."

"Listen to Peter, Mark," Sam insisted. "I've fucked his fine ass many times and he's always really enjoyed it!"

Sam put his large arms around me and began pushing my head down until it was almost touching his huge cock. "Open your mouth wide, Mark. Little Sam wants to taste your mouth."

I tried to do it. Surprisingly, while the rest of his huge cock was black, the head itself was a pinkish purple. I really tried taking the big head into my mouth, but only managed to get some of it in - it was just too large for me.

Sam laughed. "Maybe with a little more practice, you could do it. Now let me see your ass, boy. Stand up and turn around."

I got up and turned around. He quickly pulled down my shorts.

"Oh yeah, what a sweet ass!" Sam pulled my cheeks apart with his strong hands. "Such a beautiful hole. Just imagine, Mark, how it's going to feel having Little Sam sliding in and out of it -- he's going to drive you crazy!"

He leaned in and began eating me out. I cried out when I felt his talented tongue inside me. "Oh yeah, boy, you've got a really tasty ass! I could eat you out all night!"

I couldn't believe how good it felt! He ran the tip of his tongue all around the rim and then poked it inside my open hole - I whimpered at the pleasure he was giving me.

"You're pretty slick inside there from being fucked by both Ryan and Patrick, so that's good, but Little Richard probably should have a little extra lube to help him get into your ass."

I hadn't made my mind yet about whether I'd let him do me, but he seemed to think the decision was made.

Peter chimed in, trying to be helpful. "Sam why don't you lay down and I'll help Mark get Little Sam into him."

When Sam was in position, Peter lubed up Sam's big rod and then my hole and had me straddle Sam's body, facing him. "OK, Mark, just slowly lower yourself, I'll hold it and position it."

As I did, I felt his cockhead at the entrance to my ass and did as Peter told me. I felt it trying to enter me and I pushed out and down at the same time. I felt my ass ring spreading. It hurt a lot, but I was prepared for that. Even so, I felt myself tear up at the pain. I kept pushing and suddenly it went in. "OH, GOD! It fucking hurts like hell!"

"Let yourself adjust to it for a minute or two. When you're ready, start lowering yourself some more, a little at a time," Peter instructed.

I bit my lip and lowered myself a little and then some more. After a few minutes, I asked Peter, "How much is in me?"

"About 3", he answered. "Only about 6" more to go!!! It's a fantastic sight and super erotic." He continued, "You need to relax, Mark, you can do it!" Peter told me. "You're too tense! Let your hole take it. Come on, you can do it!"

I'd had my eyes closed, but I opened them and looked down at Big Sam and his large black body -- he had a huge smile on his face -- unsurprisingly. "You're doing good, Mark. The hard part's (he laughed at that) over. He reached up to my shoulders and lightly pulled. I could feel my ass walls being stretched as more and more of his huge dick entered me. It still hurt a lot, but I finally felt his pubes against my ass and I knew he was all the way inside of me.

"Looks like you got it all, Mark," Peter remarked. "This is really hot! Now start raising yourself up a little and begin fucking yourself on his pole."

I was proud of myself for being able to take it all. My ass had never felt so full!!

"I somehow know how a turkey feels now when it's full of stuffing!" I told them.

Sam gave out a huge laugh at that -- his cock jerking inside of me. "Mark, you are a very funny boy!" he said as he continued laughing.

Ryan decided to find out what Mark was up to and found him riding Big Sam's thick black cock. "It looks like you like having that giant dick up your ass, Mark!"

He reached over and pinched my nipples.

"Get away, Ryan!" Sam told him. "This boy is mine!!"

Ryan obediently sat down on the bench next to Peter.

"You like Little Sam inside you, don't you boy?" He somehow managed to jerk it inside me.

"Oh shit! You have no idea," I cried out.

"OK, boy," Sam tells me, "it's time to get down to business and give you the best fucking of your young life." He sat up and wrapped his huge arms around me. He then picked me up, with his hard pole still embedded in me, turned around and laid me carefully down on the mattress. He pulled out, his erect cock dripping lube and pre-cum, grabbed a nearby pillow and shoved it under my ass and then slowly shoved his giant rod back into me. It was clear that I had no choice in the matter.

Noticing this, Peter kindly got up, found another pillow and put it under my head.

Sam then leaned over and gave me a long sloppy kiss and started drilling me. There was nothing I could do but take it and kiss him back, our tongues intertwining, as he began pumping his long hard rod deep into my hole.

Both Peter and Ryan found watching Big Sam screwing Mark's ass tremendously exciting and they began jacking each other as they watched. Seeing the large black shaft sliding in and out of Mark, Peter felt the urge to have a cock inside him too, so he got up and moved in front of Ryan, and while still watching Mark and Sam, carefully lowered himself onto Ryan's lap. Seeing what Peter wanted, Ryan held his dick straight up and let Peter's hole engulf his rod until his hard cock was totally inside the guy, giving a sigh of satisfaction.

I quickly found out Sam that was a very considerate fucker -- he seemed mostly interested in making sure I was enjoying it. At first he was making long slow strokes, then he'd pull almost all the way out and then push it back in inch by inch until the big head was deep in my bowels, often asking how it felt. He had quickly found my prostate and deliberately made sure his glans slid against it with almost every stroke, making me cry with pleasure each time which brought a wide smile to his face.

Once I got used to it, I loved how completely my ass was filled. I swear I could feel every ridge and vein of his shaft as he screwed me. It felt unbelievably good!!

I watched Sam's face and huge body with all of its muscles. I felt his chest and his pecs with my hands, feeling the strength and power of his body. He was pretty smooth except for the black bush around his dick which I felt each time he bottomed out. I wrapped my arms around his butt and felt the power of his hips as he pumped his cock over and over into my willing ass. I had to wonder how it would feel when he unloaded his hot juice deep inside me.

While Sam was watching my face for my reactions, he was also watching his 9"shaft penetrating me. "I love watching my black meat sliding in and out of a pretty white ass," he remarked. "I think, boy, you might just have the prettiest ass I've ever fucked -- and I've had a lot of them."

Sam seemed to be in no hurry, continuing to slowly stroke my insides for a long time, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I didn't mind since I was enjoying every stroke. Occasionally he would pinch my nipples or stroke my cock too adding to my pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, Mark, you've got such a nice tight cunt! Little Richard absolutely loves it!!"

He began speeding up, going all the way in, before taking 3 or 4 short fast jabs inside me. It was really turning me on!

I spread my legs wider and raised them, hoping that would encourage him to power fuck me.

Sam's eyes widened and he took the hint. He began slamming into me, our hips making loud slapping noises as he screwed me harder and somehow deeper. I cried out with the pleasure of the fuck. Each time when he bottomed out in my ass, he would grind his pelvis into my pelvic bone. I was getting close. It was tremendously exciting being drilled like this. No one had ever fucked me like this before, not Patrick or Josh or Ryan, and I absolutely loved it!!

Meanwhile, Ryan had grabbed Peter's hips and began rapidly fucking up into Peter's ass. He wanted to cum soon -- he needed to fill Peter's ass with his hot sperm -- soon!!!

Sam could tell by my the look on my face that I was about to cum, so he sped up even more. I could feel Little Sam swelling inside me and knew I was about to be bred. Just as I started to shoot, Sam slammed into me one more time and gave out a large grunt and shout, grabbed my hips, holding me still while Little Sam exploded, shooting copious amounts of sperm deep inside my body. My ass had tightened around his shaft as I came and I swear I could feel every single pulse as his huge black cock filled my ass with his hot cum which seemed to take forever. Finally, he collapsed onto me.

I was totally exhausted after that and felt it difficult to breath with Sam's heavy body on top of me, his giant dick still embedded in my bowels. I attempted to push Sam off without success, but finally Sam rolled off, his thick black rod sticking straight up, coated with the cum and juices from our fucking for all to see.

Ryan, noticing that, began cumming in Peter's hole and groaned as he pumped his juicy cream up deep into Peter.

I was wiped out after that. It was about 5 in the morning -- we'd spent all night having sex and I felt drained -- in more ways than one. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up as best as I could and flopped down on one of the mattresses and quickly fell asleep.

Epilogue

I woke up about 10 and cleaned myself up as well as possible and put on the slacks and long sleeve shirt I had brought with me. I went over to Ryan who had also slept on the floor and woke him up. I smiled seeing his cum-encrusted shaft and remembered the good times we'd had just a couple of hours before. I shook him several times before he finally opened his eyes and looked up. "Come on, Ryan, it's morning -- you can sleep more after you get home. I need to get back soon - I have some work to do on a paper that I have to get finished this weekend -- if I have the energy," I told him laughing.

He roused himself and went into the bathroom to wash up.

While I waited, I went into the kitchen where the flatmates were eating breakfast.

"Well, if it isn't young Mark -- and all dressed up," Patrick smiled. "You recovered from Big and Little Sam?"

"Hell, I doubt if I'll ever recover from that," I laughed. "In fact I think I'll be walking bow-legged for the rest of the week!!" I responded as I poured myself some coffee and grabbed a Danish from the pile of them on the table.

Just as I finished the last bite, Ryan came in fully dressed. "OK, Mark, time to go." I crammed the last of the Danish into my mouth and got up.

"Where are you guys going?" Jeff inquired.

"Ryan's taking me to breakfast -- he told me to bring some decent clothes with me, but I don't know where he's taking me."

"Must be a nice place," Jeff nodded. Ryan just smiled enigmatically.

I turned to the others, "Thanks for having me over, guys. I had a ball!"

Peter grinned, "I think you had more than that, Mark. Actually I think we could say you got 'balled'!"

Ryan and I slowly walked back over to the Royal Orleans Hotel. We were both very tired from the exertions of night before. We didn't talk much, instead remembered what had happened during the party. When we got there, instead of asking the valet to get his car. Ryan led me into the hotel itself and over to the entrance to the dining room. The Maitre D. recognized Ryan and immediately came over. "It's good to see you again, Mr. Boudreaux. What can we do for you today?"

"We're just here for some brunch, Pierre. Do you have a private room available?"

"Certainly Mr. Ryan." He grabbed a couple menus and led us to a small room that was beautifully decorated. We were both extremely hungry, so we ordered the Rib Room omelet and fresh croissants and finished with Pancakes Foster for dessert.

Over coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Smiling at Ryan. I told him, "You certainly do get great food and service here, Ryan, I'm very impressed. What's the deal?"

"That's part of why we're here, Mark, so I can tell you about myself and my family. My family is very well-known in New Orleans and has been for over a hundred years. We're part of New Orleans society, but we're very private. Both my father and mother are lawyers and we're extremely well off -- rich actually. In fact my parents are part owners of this hotel, which is why I'm treated so well here. We live in a mansion in the Garden District - and if you're not doing anything next weekend, I'd like to have you over. My mother's going to New York then to do some shopping and see some shows. My father will be around though. About my parents, they're swingers. Our whole family has a very high sex drive. Personally, I'm bisexual -- I fuck a lot of girls at college. It's only in N.O. that I can have sex with guys, but not openly unfortunately -- it has something to do with my future marriage prospects. In fact, my whole family, father, mother and probably my sister are bisexual too."

"I lost my virginity to my mother on my 18th birthday with my father watching. The next day my father fucked me with my mother watching. That didn't go too well - I found it very painful. My father thought if I was going to have gay sex that I should be versatile. As a consequence, he had his valet sleep with me and fuck me every night for the next week until I could take a cock comfortably and actually get some enjoyment out of it. I still don't enjoy bottoming, but I will do it. Topping is more my thing."

"As far as my sister goes, she's only 17, but in a few months she'll be 18 and I'm sure she'll get the same sort of treatment I did."

"That's incredible, Ryan. You're family is incestuous then?"

"Generally only when we turn 18. After that, not really. It's more on an initiation ceremony. Afterwards, we usually go out to the Commander's Palace to celebrate. I know it seems strange to you, but it's a family tradition -- sort of a coming out," he laughed.

"So tell me about you, Mark. I find it hard to believe you only lost your virginity a few weeks ago. And from what I saw tonight," he smiled, "you're sure making up for lost time."

"My story's very simple, Ryan. I knew I was gay around the age of 13. I got turned on by guys from looking at pictures of cute guys in the catalogs of men in underwear advertisements in magazines and later in porn mags and the few x-rated videos I saw. I had plenty of opportunities to have sex in college, but I wanted to apply myself to my studies so I could get into a good grad school, besides I didn't want to get a reputation as being queer. So I didn't have much of a social life back then. I dated a few girls in high school and college, but found they didn't interest me at all. Their personalities did nothing for me, plus I found a guy's body much sexier than a girl's. That's about it. I already told you the rest of it earlier."

After we finally finished our breakfast, Ryan retrieved his car and drove me back to where he'd picked me up, but first he drove into the Garden District to show me his home so I could find it next weekend. "That's it, Mark," he said with pride. "I'm sure you'll have a good time when you come over. It's a really huge house as you can see and we have a swimming pool and our own tennis court and garden out back. I think you and I will have a great time!"

When we got back to Tulane, as I got out of the car, I thanked him for the ride and everything else.

The End

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I hope you enjoyed this story (as much as I did writing it). I'd very much appreciate if you would leave a comment telling me how much you liked it.

The next story in this series (once I get around to writing it) will be called 'A Weekend In the Garden District'. Watch for it. That will be the 4th story in this series. The 5th story has actually already been written and published. It's called 'A Week in Curaçao'. Please read it when you can (if you haven't already).

Josh Prim