Another Night in the Park

Story Info
FTM x Cis man. More public fun followed by something at home.
1.1k words
4.37
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness was just setting in as Jamie arrived at the park that evening. Since their first experience of public play together, returning to the park was all he could think about- his mind flooded with all the images, all the possibilities that could present themselves to the pair if they kept having sex in public. Each scene he imagined was as exciting as the last.

Jamie felt his cock stir at the thoughts, and he took a minute to sit down on the cold bench. Quickly, he scanned what he could see of his surroundings, nobody near, and without hesitation he shoved his hand into his shorts. The friction against his cock made his hips jolt, and he stroked himself furiously, the thought that anyone could see him like this making him even wetter.

He moved two fingers down to his hole and began to tease it. The feeling caused him to let out a slight moan, and all he could think of was someone walking by, maybe even stopping to watch him touch himself.

"You slut!" Aaron whispered against his ear, and Jamie jumped, appearing frightened but they both knew that wasn't it - he was exhilarated.

"You've started touching that pretty cock without me?"

Jamie didn't stop to look around, as Aaron sat in behind him and immediately he slipped a hand below Jamie's waistband, taking over for him. Jamie's cock was standing proud, harder than Aaron had ever felt it, and it was slick with his dripping wetness.

"Who's a good boy, so wet for me" Aaron teased, his fingers dropping down and circling Jamie's hole "you want me inside you? Here, where anyone could see?"

Jamie nodded and let out a breathy moan, which was permission enough for an equally as aroused Aaron, who began pumping two fingers inside his boyfriend feverously.

As he fucked him, he moved his hips in a way that rubbed his own painfully hard cock against Jamie's lower back. Jamie felt his pussy dripping down onto his upper thighs, the combination of Aarons fingers pumping inside him and his cock against his back exciting him beyond belief.

Just as Jamie considered getting to his knees, he felt Aarons hand suddenly stop and pull out of his shorts entirely, and his head whipped around to find out what he could have possibly been thinking-

"Evening"

The mid-40s or slightly older man said as he walked by them both, Jamie wondered if he'd seen them on the walk towards them - would he even have noticed what they were actually doing? Hopefully, he thought, his cock pulsing again.

As soon as the man had walked by, Aarons hand went back into Jamie's shorts, and this time focused on his cock.

"Fuck, you are so hard Jay- I've never felt your cock like this"

Jamie knew he'd never felt like this before.

"I bet that guy walking by has you like this, did you see how hard his cock was? He definitely saw me fucking you" Aaron teased as three fingers rubbed Jamie's cock, fast.

"If I walked by and saw someone as sexy as you like this I couldn't help myself, I'd stop and fuck you"

Jamie moaned, this time out loud, as he started to feel his orgasm building. Aaron knew just what he needed, but he wasn't ready for this to end yet.

Without speaking, Jamie flipped over, leaving his pussy closer to Aarons face. Aarons fingers still worked on jerking him off, but Jamie used the new position to yank down Aarons jeans, just low enough for his hard cock to pop out in his full view.

Jamie immediately took Aaron into his mouth, and began to suck him off. A combination of Aarons heavy breathing and Jamie's slurping was all that could be heard in the silence of the evening park. Aaron felt himself getting close to cumming, but managed to hold back long enough to take Jamie's throbbing cock into his mouth and suck him off too.

Aaron was rewarded, by Jamie's hips almost immediately jerking and his cum dripping down into his mouth. Maybe two seconds later, Aaron felt himself reach his own orgasm, and Jamie swallowed every drop of his cum. They both allowed themselves to briefly lay on the bench in post orgasm bliss, until they rushed towards the park gates towards their close-by apartment to continue the night.

--

The pair barely made it in the door of their apartment before Aaron had his cock freed from his jeans again. He was more than happy to fulfill Jamie's fantasies of sex and masturbation in public places, hell, he enjoyed it almost as much as Jamie did but he did enjoy the freedom and comfort of sex in their own home too.

Aaron started to wank himself off, as Jamie began to get naked, leaving a trail of clothes behind them as they made their way to the living room. The sight of Jamie, fully naked, cock hard again too, made Aaron want him more.

"Jay, c'mere" he beckoned, as he took a seat on the couch. Jamie straddled Aaron, and they wasted no time in beginning what they both knew they needed.

Aarons cock thrust inside Jamie's tight, wet hole, causing them both to moan in pleasure.

"I want to cum in you Jay- will you take it?"

Aaron almost grunted into Jamie's ear, he knew he wasn't close to cumming just yet but he needed to know if he was free to cum inside him or not.

"Please Daddy, cum in my pussy! Fill me up!"

Jamie rubbed his own cock furiously, as he begged and rode Aaron hard - making sure to grind down and pump his hips when Aarons cock was at its deepest inside him. The sound of his wet pussy being fucked filled the room, and Aaron knew he was going to cum again soon with how good this felt.

"Who's my good boy? My good little slutty boy.." Aaron prompted and Jamie knew what he needed. Sometimes, as good as he felt, Aaron needed dirty talk to push him over the edge.

"I'm your good boy Daddy, please give me your cum, please I need you to fill me up Daddy!" Jamie was fucking him desperately now "I'm going to cum for you"

Aaron shot his load inside Jamie, as he felt his walls tighten around his cock.

"Jay! Fuck!" he yelped, as he continued to pump the last of his cum inside his boyfriend.

Jamie placed a quick kiss against Aarons lips and smiled as he felt the cum pump inside him.

"Nice to see how excited you are by all this too baby.. now I'll definitely keep thinking of what else we can do next time!"

Aaron couldn't wait for what he came up with next!