Into the Wild

Story Info
FTM x Cis male. Some public fun for two guys.
1.1k words
4.53
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was ready.

He checked his watch for what felt like the tenth time in fifteen minutes, and sighed in a mix of nervousness, excitement and slight arousal. He had wanted this scenario for years, even more so since he started testosterone three years ago.

His cock twinged as he imagined what may happen with his partner of almost a year, Aaron, when they met. They had spent a long time discussing this exact situation together- what they would each enjoy, what time of day they preferred, if they wanted others to be involved. And they settled on today.

He zipped up his hoodie, and quickly made his way out of the apartment.

The walk to the park took less than five minutes but Jamie felt his wetness stain his boxers as he walked. His cock was aching, and all he could think of was slipping his hand into his denim shorts and playing with it.

He walked in the gates and scanned the area for the agreed location. He jumped the small wall, and walked towards the wooded area he had often imagined while he masturbated. He had spent months, often twice a day, playing with himself and thinking about a stranger bending him over the wall and taking him roughly. He often imagined a group of strangers, finding him in the small woods, playing with himself and taking turns with him until he begged them to stop.

Then he mentioned it to Aaron.

Little did Jamie know that his fantasy would excite Aaron just as much.

Aaron's cock had immediately gotten hard as they discussed what Jamie had wanted to do. The more detail Jamie gave him, the more excited he had gotten and eventually it ended in him fucking Jamie senseless, and filling him with cum - not without promising to turn this fantasy into reality.

Jamie walked around the corner past an overgrown tree, and found Aaron, only slightly hidden to the walking trail, cock in hand, waiting. Jamie got even wetter at the site, now desperate.

"You took your fucking time" Aaron almost growled as Jamie got close, and ran his hand over his hard shaft.

"Fuck, sorry, couldn't find you"

Jamie wasted no more time, and sank to his knees, taking Aarons girthy six inch cock between his lips. He moved his head with Aarons guidance the length of his shaft, and he allowed his movements to be made for him.

"You little slut!" Aaron encouraged, knowing exactly what turned Jamie on "I can see two walkers over there, I hope they walk over here and see you like this"

That made Jamie more enthusiastic, he didn't know if the walkers were even there of if he was just adding risk to all this but it worked and Jamie shoved a hand into his shorts, desperate for some friction against his aching cock.

Aaron didn't miss this, but decided to allow it. He knew how much Jamie had wanted this, and could only imagine how wet he was right now. Except he didn't have to imagine.

He pulled Jamie off of his cock, not missing the small mewl of disappointment from the younger man.

"Up!" Aaron ordered, and he pushed Jamie down, bracing his hands against the closest tree and yanking down his denim shorts.

Immediately he saw how turned on he was. The tops of his thighs were glistening, his slit was open, and his two inch cock was standing harder than Aaron had ever saw it since Jamie had started T.

"You're so hot, shit! Look at that wet cunt"

Aaron pushed two fingers inside Jamie, rewarded by a moan he had attempted but failed to stifle.

"Shut up! You'll get us caught Jamie!" Aaron chastised him, but didn't slow his fingers, in fact he decided to fuck him harder. He could tell by James hips thrusting how close he already was, and decided he wanted more fun.

He slipped his fingers out, leaving Jamie wet and gaping. The breeze only teasing his aching pussy more.

"Please! No don't stop, I'm so close" Jamie was breathless, and Aaron took a moment to appreciate his view, and wrapping his hand around his throbbing cock. He jerked himself off, making Jamie stand waiting, knowing he'd appreciate what was about to happen more.

Aaron stood Jamie up straight, and turned him around before dropping to his own knees and taking Jamie's cock into his mouth. He felt it pulsing as his tongue circled it and allowed himself to enjoy the noises Jamie made above him. This position was perfect for the moment because it gave Aaron some time to jerk himself slowly, staying on the edge of orgasm as he sucked Jamie off.

Jamie was desperate, his hole leaking wetness, and his eyes closed. He needed to cum so badly and if Aaron kept sucking him like that he would, any minute.

Letting his cock slip from his mouth with a wet pop, Aaron got back to his feet hurriedly and took a moment to kiss his partner.

He wanted Jamie to taste his own pussy in the kiss, he wanted him to feel how hard his cock had gotten as it rubbed against his thigh. This had been Jamies fantasy, but fuck was he enjoying it too.

"I want to fuck you, now"

It wasn't a suggestion and Jamie knew that. He returned to his position braced against the tree, his legs spread open allowing Aaron to get behind him and roughly start to take him.

He pumped his hips, driving his hard cock inside Jamie, stretching his walls and feeling his wetness drip down his cock. Aaron moved his mouth close to Jamies ear and let out a low moan.

"You like this baby?" he teased, knowing exactly what dirty talk did to the younger man "I hope someone is watching us too, hears your little desperate moans, sees how wet you are for me"

"All for you Daddy!" Jamie's reply was loud, he didn't scream but definitely didn't muffle himself, if anyone was nearby they definitely would have heard- and would know exactly by his tone what was going on, although it was possible that was intentional.

"Be a good boy for me Jamie, cum on my cock" Aaron encouraged although he probably didn't need much encouragement to finish.

Jamie began to push back against him, meet each stroke of Aarons cock inside him and he couldn't help but rub his cock frantically to push him over the edge. He came almost immediately, a combination of the full strokes, the risk of the sex and his cock being fingered just right pushing him over the edge.

Feeling the rush of wetness and familiar tightening Aaron came too, releasing his load deep into Jamie's pussy.

"Oh my God! Jamie that was amazing.." Aaron was breathless as he pulled out and grabbed his jeans from the nearby pile "Was it what you had imagined?"

Jamie immediately nodded.

"Fuck yeah, we need to start having sex in public more Aar."

They both knew after today they definitely would be.