All Comments on 'Another Night Out Ch. 01'

by TelecasterKid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Don't write anymore. You can't spell for shit. Your grammar is 2nd grade level. This story wasn't worth reading past the 4th paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but it can be better

I disagree with the last users post. KEEP WRITING. I am guessing this was your first story. First and foremost, reread and edit you work. When you think its good, hand it off to someone else to edit and once their done, then post it.

I like the idea and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Use normal names!!!

I couldnt get past the first few lines. You need to think about your audience and use normal names that are easy to say and think about or you lose the audience right away like me. Zeek? Wtf? Ezikiel? wtf.. come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying where it's heading. Please write more!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 13 years ago
Childish

I didn't get past the first paragraph. "When his walked threw my front door the first night I met him, He was quite tipsy." This is improper English on either side of the Atlantic. It should be: "When he walked through my front door the first night I met him, he was quite tipsy." Take some remedial English courses, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't end there

Finish the story - definitely need a 2nd and 3rd chapter. You need someone to proof your story. A lot of verbs and pronouns were missing. Really liked the story but had to read it carefully to understand what you wanted to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice work

Good start. I would love to find out what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MISTAKE

Way too many simple spelling mistakes. Supprised auto correct not picking up the mistakes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous