Another Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband and I have a first date, leading into a night out.
2.7k words
4.54
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one: some husbandly background

It was just another normal night out. Well, as normal as nights can be.

My husband and I had been living abroad for a year. New city, new life, new friends. We should have been taking every opportunity to get to know the gay scene a little more, but it was hard. We would go out to a bar as a couple, try to strike up some conversation with new people, but we never quite knew the intentions of those we were talking to. Well, sometimes we could tell by the way they kept touching us in conversation, or when they were wearing nothing but a jockstrap and nothing was left to the imagination (hello, hard cocks!), and I suppose a part of us didn't know what intentions we had. So most of the time we would order our drinks and keep to ourselves, watching the scenes unfold in front of us and commenting on them while simultaneously wanting to get in on the action.

I should back up a little. My husband and I had met several years before through mutual friends (of friends of friends). He was in finance and I was in...job limbo. Well, not quite limbo, more like "not wanting to work and hoping someone would provide for me". Somehow, we clicked. Was it the fact that I really loved listening to financial talk? No, which is obvious due to my lack of explanation of what financial talk is. Was it due to him always wanting to fully support another person? Probably not, but I've never really taken the time to deep-dive that question. Was it because we both had amazing sexual chemistry and never took life too seriously? Bingo.

Date night one, after several beers and a few slices of pizza, we wound up back at his place and watched an episode of Sex and the City when one of the ladies (Samantha? I can't recall. I never really watched the show...) finds a grey pubic hair and ends up dying her bush red. I'll admit: I laughed, but I was more interested in the specimen beside me. Dark hair, square jaw covered in purposeful stubble, a mustache kept slightly longer than the stubble, a cute pair of glasses. 45 going on 30. Caleb. He was perfect. Definitely went to the gym, but wasn't obsessive over it, as evident by the slightly rounded tummy on him. His pecs were pristine, which I could see even through the sweater he was wearing (did I mention it was winter? No? Well, now you know). He was beautiful.

I decided that I was drunk enough to warrant cuddling up next to him on the couch, and my actions were welcomed with an open arm around my shoulders. I could feel my heart pounding and the sound seemed to fill my ears. I couldn't hear the TV anymore. But I could feel Caleb's warmth right next to me. I could smell him. Goddamn, he smelled good. I can't quite describe it, but it was singular, special. Intoxicating. My head was on his shoulder when I turned slightly to look up at him and met his eyes looking down at me. He moved his head down slightly and met my lips, his mustache tickling my nose as we joined lips.

"Is this okay?" he asked. I responded by raising my left hand up to his cheek and bringing his face further into mine. I could feel his heart now, reverberating through his whole being.

"More than okay," I finally managed to say. We broke away for a moment, our lips an inch apart, our hands exploring one another's bodies, trading warm breaths between our parted lips. He cocked his head a little as one hand ventured further down and found my erection pressed against my jeans. I shuddered. I don't know why, it's not like it was my first time, but when he touched me, I felt...helpless? No, vulnerable. No...wanted. I felt wanted. And needed. I could tell because of the way he held me there, hand placed just over my cock, but not rushing for it. He wanted to take it all in. And hell, I wanted him to take me. I brought my hands down to the bottom of his sweater and lifted it up over his head, removing his glasses for a moment and then replacing them after. He was wearing a blue (dark blue? light blue? doesn't matter) button-down. I had my work cut out for me. I began unbuttoning the top button near the collar as Caleb moved his hand from my boner to the bottom of my shirt, tugging it up over my head. I was only wearing the one shirt, a white Henley, so I felt very exposed.

I let him look me over. What he saw was a fairly hairy, gym-going but not obsessive (like himself! imagine that!) guy with a good set of shoulders. And apparently he liked what he saw. He threw my shirt across the room and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me in for a hug. His stubble scratched against the side of my neck and made my cock twitch; I loved that feeling. It was so masculine.

"You're pretty handsome," he said, his voice a low growl in my ear. "I could hold you just like this all night."

"You're not too bad yourself..." I said back. At this, I reached down and grabbed his junk. My god, it felt huge. "...handsome."

Caleb pulled back from me, stood up and undid the belt on his jeans. I was a bit shocked on how fast this was moving, but also very happy with it. He wasn't wasting any time. He leaned down, grabbed my hand, and brought it to his fly. I quickly undid the button and zipped him down, lowering his jeans to around his ankles and staring, eye level, at his extremely hard and giant fucking cock.

"Oh, by the way, I don't wear underwear," he said casually. Before I could say something witty (or anything at all), he grabbed the top of my head and brought my face to his boner. I barely had time to open my mouth. Before I knew it, he was fucking my face with everything he had, and he had a LOT: at least seven inches, thick as all hell. He left some pubic hair and a slight stubble on his balls (this guy and his stubble, my god!). His cock was pounding the back of my throat, almost triggering my gag reflex, but I was hungry for this dick and willing to take it all. His hips were gyrating violently, and I reached up to grab his bare ass and bring him further into me. Hallelujah, praise Jesus, this man had a dick AND ass for the gods.

"Fuck yeah baby, take that fuckin' cock," he moaned. I moaned louder, savoring every last inch of him as I felt him stiffen more and more. I wanted to keep sucking him forever, but I knew it would have to end eventually. Question was: how would it end?

I put one hand on his thigh and took him out of my mouth, keeping one hand on his cock. "You wanna fuck me, big guy?" I asked, staring up at him while stroking him, his balls swinging loosely and his cockhead dripping with precum.

"Really? You sure?" He actually sounded sincere. I was between his legs, jerking him off and offering my hole to him, and he felt the need to check if I was sure? Might as well have been a proposal.

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

He brought his hands down to mine and guided me off of the couch. We stood just about the same height. He leaned forward and our lips connected again, the taste of his dick all over my mouth. I was still in my pants, but while we were making out I felt his hands wander down and unbutton me, dropping my jeans to the floor. I was wearing some cute briefs with a penguin on them and I don't think he ever saw them, because he immediately forced them down to unleash my hard cock. One hand came back up and grabbed the back of my head, forcing his tongue deeper into me while the other hand wrapped itself around my cock and starting stroking me. Caleb pressed his body closer into mine. I could feel his hardness pressing against my thigh while he continued to jerk me off, the ooze of his precum sticking to me.

He bit my lower lip, then tilted my face upwards while he bit my chin through my beard. "Turn around," he demanded.

Yes. Sir.

I don't know what had come over me, but I was ready to be very obedient for him. I turned and knelt on the couch, the upper half of my body hanging over the back of it. I spread my legs a little and arched my ass up to give Caleb a good view. He grunted and I heard him spit into his hand, which then connected with my hole. I could feel his wet fingers toying with me, tracing along my opening, getting me ready. And I could hear him jerking off, the slap of his hand finding the base of this cock. He took a step forward and beat the tip of his dick against my ass, grinding between by ass cheeks and then slapping it against me. He was hard. Very hard. And I was ready.

"You can finger me," I told him. It wasn't so much telling as it was begging. I looked back and saw him raise his pointer and middle fingers to his mouth and suck on them, lubing them up for entry. I lowered my chest even more against the back of the couch and raised my ass further. I felt one of his fingers on my hole again, but this time he went in. A groan escaped me. He went slow at first, exploring my insides, but after a minute his second finger joined.

"You like that?" He wasn't asking. He was telling me.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"You like when daddy fucks you with his fingers?"

"God yes, fuck me, pleaaase." I was basically screaming at this point. He had found the perfect angle and was milking me, drops of precum leaking from my dick and spilling on to the couch. I normally wasn't one for the whole daddy-son talk, but Caleb was hot, and this animal instinct in him, this sexual power, was overwhelming and I was along for the ride.

"Fuck me...what?" he asked, his fingers penetrating me deeper.

"Fuck me, daddy?"

"That's right." He had three fingers in me, fucking away, while he leaned over my body so he could bring his face beside mine, his other hand used as support on the back of the couch. He was still wearing his button-down. I had only managed to undo the first button and I could feel the shirt pressed against my naked back. There's almost nothing hotter than having sex while still wearing at least one article of clothing, and Caleb wearing that shirt was driving me all sorts of crazy. His fingers in me, his cock out and closing the distance to my ass...I was in heaven. "You ready?" he whispered into me ear.

Again, he wasn't asking. He was telling me.

I felt his fingers leave my hole as his face left my side. The hand he was using for support found its way to my shoulder as his other hand grabbed his cock as he, once again, slapped it against my ass. He conjured up some spit and let it drip onto his dick; I could feel as some of it fell onto me, lubing me up. I felt the tip of his engorged member press itself to me. I let out a breath and eased myself back onto him, slowly letting him in inch by inch.

"Ooo, hold on," I said. He was big. Really fucking big. I needed a moment to get used to him.

"Take all the time you need, handsome." His hand tightened on my shoulder, but I felt him stop pushing into me. Instead, his other hand caressed my ass, almost lovingly. He was being so gentle, but also being so demanding. And I was so turned on. After a moment, I pushed back again into him, this time taking him all the way down.

"There it is," he whispered in a low growl. "Good boy." Caleb held himself there for a moment, allowing his full girth to fill me. Then, slowly, he started fucking me. He was gentle at first, letting me get used to his rhythm and the size of his cock. But gentle could only last so long.

"Oh fuck...fuck me," I commanded. I needed to feel him harder. I needed him to let loose on my ass.

"Fuck me...what??" he asked, shoving his cock deeper into me, both of his hands now on my shoulders as he took me from behind.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck my ass hard!" I couldn't believe what I was saying, but it felt so right and so primal. And Caleb loved it. He took his hands from my shoulders and slapped my ass hard with both of them, then grabbed my waist and drove himself even deeper. His thrusts were picking up speed, and every thrust brought a slapping sound from his pelvis connecting with my ass cheeks. He was literally growling, his grip tightening on my hips, his instinct taking over and fucking me like his life depended on it. My cock was harder than it had ever been and was definitely leaking precum? No, cum. He was making me cum without me touching myself. I was exploding all over the couch, the feeling of his cock inside me bringing me to orgasm without a helping hand.

"I'm cumming, Caleb. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Oh yeah??" He didn't let up on the pounding. In fact, he went harder. One of his hands reached down to grab my cock and he could feel the warmth of my jizz everywhere. "Fuck yeah, boy! You want my load?"

Of course I did. I mean, I had already come this far. I wanted to feel every ounce of his cum inside of me. "Fill me up, daddy. Cum inside me!" My words came in short bursts as Caleb continued to fuck me to oblivion. His growls became louder, his grip tighter, and after another thirty seconds I knew he was about to burst. He grabbed my shoulders again and brought himself deep inside, deeper than he had all night, and I felt his cock pulse with his explosion. He let out a deep moan and threw his head back in the air, thrusting with every new spurt of cum his was planting in me.

He collapsed on top of me, his hard-but-softening dick still inside me, breathing heavily as if he had just run a marathon. After a minute he pulled himself out and went to grab a towel from the bathroom, which he used on himself first and then handed to me.

"Hey," he said as I took the towel and began mopping up the cum on the couch. "I hope that was okay?" Again with the sincerities.

"Caleb, that was incredible. I mean, between watching another episode of Sex and the City and letting you fuck me, I think I know which one I would prefer." At this I leaned over and gave him a kiss. He laughed.

"Okay, well, I just want to make sure. I know I can get intense during sex, and some guys don't like that. So, if you don't like it, I dunno...I guess I just want to get that out in the open now."

I thought about it for a second. "Sounds good. Daddy."

And it was. It was very good. Several years had passed and now we were in a new city exploring a new chapter of our lives. And life was about to get even better.