My First Big Cock

Story Info
Married Bi Bottom takes on a dominant hung top.
2.9k words
4.68
26.7k
49
5

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 48 year old Asian man in a loving, albeit sexless marriage. When I was in my early twenties, prior to getting married, I had a number of sexual experiences with older men that I enjoyed a lot.

My experiences with other men taught me that I am an oral bottom, and most likely gay. Sex with men has always been more pleasurable for me. Therefore, when my marital sex life fizzled a few years back I started looking to older men as a convenient, viable, and pleasurable outlet for my sexual frustrations. Now, when I travel or am alone I am basically a discreet gay man looking for fun, and have had a handful of good experiences with nice older top men, including one regular guy I see a few times a month.

Last month my wife went away for almost the whole month and feeling incredibly horny, I went on an app and looked for some NSA fun. Apps are hit and miss, but I have had luck in the past, and after chatting with a nice guy around my age I agreed to go meet him at his condo. He was European and a pure top, meaning he didn't like to suck or play with cock, but he did like to rim which was perfect!

A little less than an hour later, I arrived at his condo and we exchanged greetings. Once we were inside his room he pulled me close to him, smacked my ass firmly, and kissed me. He was handsome and strong with a nice dad bod, and a masculine, unshaven look. We continued to make out for the next few minutes. While our tongues intertwined I loved feeling his strong hands exploring my body, patiently stripping me until I was down to my skimpy black thong. Once I was nearly naked he brought me into the bedroom and I laid down on my back.

"Lights on or off?" he asked.

"Off."

He flipped the switch and immediately we were in almost complete darkness, with just a faint glow of ambient light filtering through the blinds. He aggressively moved on top of me, and outweighing me by over 50 pounds, easily pinned me to the bed as we kissed and wrestled. I felt so helpless, but it was also nothing short of exhilarating to be physically dominated like that. Pinning my hands firmly beside my head, he leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth. Working his way from my mouth to my ears, he teased me and then buried his stubbly face into my neck, making me groan and all the hair on my body stand at attention. He then began sucking my nipples and pinned my arms above my head and licked my armpits. I was moaning loudly, gyrating my hips into him as he teasingly explored my body with his tongue. I was like a bitch in heat, ready to surrender myself completely to his desires, and it was obvious. Our eyes locked and he knew it. I saw it in his eyes. My eyes glazed over with passion, and I closed them as I writhed and groaned in ecstasy.

Flipping me over onto my stomach, he pulled my ass up in the air, unceremoniously pulled my thong to the side and buried his tongue deep in my hole. He kissed and probed my hole like a lover kisses their partners mouth. He was gentle and firm, using his hands to pull my cheeks apart as he devoured my hole. I moaned uncontrollably while he worked his tongue as deep as he could inside me, using a finger and then two to probe and stretch my tight ass. It was an almost out of body experience. I had never felt more horny or ready to be fucked in my life, but when I reached back to touch his cock, I found he was still dressed! In about 20 minutes, this guy had me bent over naked on his bed, thong pulled to the side, with my hole dripping wet and opening and I still hadn't seen or really felt his cock!

After worshiping my hole for about 5 more minutes, he finally got off the bed and undressed. Still bent over, I wiggled my ass in anticipation. Once he was naked he sat me up and kissed me deeply, sucking on my tongue as he held my face in his hands. Reaching out he pinched my nipples and I moaned and locked my hands behind his neck as we continued to kiss and explore. When we broke our embrace I reached out and put both hands on his strong chest, teasing his nipples with my fingers and then my tongue. He had a little bit of body hair in all the right places, and my smaller, smooth body felt feminine in comparison. I continued to work my hands down his body towards his cock, and when I reached it I couldn't believe what I had found.

His cock was rock hard, long and straight, and so thick I literally couldn't get my hand all the way around it! It had the girth of a tall Coke can, but was warm and throbbing, with thick veins running down the length. Grabbing hold of it with both hands in the dark I stroked his throbbing member, exploring it with my hands and fingertips. It was massive! Kneeling down in front of him on all fours I bent down and licked his balls resting his cock on my nose and face. The tip of his cock extended past my forehead as I licked and sucked on his sack. I then kissed up the length of his cock, drawing a line of saliva from his balls to the head with my tongue. Pulling down his foreskin, I took the smallish, conical head of his manhood in my mouth and sucked gently, stroking up and down the length with my hand while slurping up his slimy pre cum. I teased the head, flicking my tongue over it rapidly and then took it as deep in my mouth as I could. It was intoxicating. This was by far the largest cock I had ever sucked and it took a while to get used to how long and thick it really was. At first I couldn't get more than half in my mouth before I felt his cock hitting my throat, but slowly I adjusted and started taking him deeper and deeper.

As my throat opened up, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, sat down leaning against the headboard, and told me to get on all fours between his legs. He became more assertive, and I could feel his hands on the back of my head pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. After he fucked my throat for a few minutes, he repositioned me on top of him in a 69. As I took his cock deep in my throat, he started attacking my hole with his tongue which made me want it even more. I took him into my throat almost choking as I sucked him. I took him in deep in my throat until his cock blocked it off completely and I was forced to breath through my nose with my mouth while I continued sucking him eagerly. I was in heaven. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed, and what buttons to push. The sensation of his tongue boring deeper and deeper into my hole was so intense, and my mouth reciprocated on his cock, as I slobbered up and down it like true cocksucker.

Once my hole was dripping and he could work 2 fingers inside me easily, he told me to lie down on my stomach with my legs together, and placed a pillow beneath my hips. Burying my head in the pillow to stifle my moans, I squirmed beneath him as he licked and fingered my hole, opening me up for his monster. Straddling me, he put a condom on and started rubbing his cock up and down my slippery, twitching crack. Due to the smallish head of his cock, he was able to get the head in about an inch fairly easily, and once he had some purchase he shoved his cock in to the hilt in one thrust. I screamed into the pillow. Once it was in he just held me down and kept it buried inside me, draping himself on my back as I writhed in passion and pain beneath him. I couldn't move him if I wanted to. I was trapped and apart from the pain, I was loving every second. Nothing could have prepared me for the pain, it was so intense.

It hurt so badly that I asked him to stop for a minute and he pulled out, leaving me writhing in pain. As badly as it hurt, I was still so fucking horny! There was no way I was giving up. I was determined to take it in all in me and feel it fill up the deepest recesses of my mouth, throat and ass. It was like his cock had me in a trance. After a minute he sat up and suggested I try riding him, so I squatted above him, guided his cock to my hole and began to lower myself onto it. Putting my hands on his chest I impaled myself on his cock. I could feel my asshole stretching little by little as it relaxed and surrendered to the hard cock being forced into me. It didn't hurt anymore, the pain now more like a deep muscle ache. I ached for more of it inside me, for it to split me in two and fill me completely. Slowly but surely I was able to open up, and inch by inch I sunk down on his cock until I could feel his pubic hair tickling my ass cheeks.

Once he was all the way inside he began to gently rock and thrust his cock in my stretching hole. Pulling me down to him he kissed tenderly while he fucked me roughly from below and I moaned into his mouth. I sat up on his cock, put my hand back on his shin for balance, arched my back and rode up and down his meaty pole. We got in a nice rhythm and the room was filled with the sounds of our moaning and our sweaty flesh smacking together. His long, thick cock was giving me sensations I hadn't felt before, massaging my prostate constantly as it pounded in and out of me. Pulling my body upright, he hugged me tight and then rolled on top of me, pinning my legs back behind my head.

Grabbing my ass firmly with both his strong hands he began fucking me harder than I have ever been fucked. With every thrust I could feel all 8 inches of hard cock impaling me, and I moaned in a way I have never moaned before. I moaned like a petite woman getting pounded by a BBC and loving every second. High pitched, feminine moans that I had never heard myself make before. I was begging for his cock, telling him to fuck me harder and use me whenever he wants, however he wants. I had never been this vocal, but then again I had never had a big masculine man with a huge cock physically take me like this either.

Grabbing my feet in his hands he held my legs apart and continued to fuck me hard and deep. I took it like a rag doll, with my eyes closed, mouth open and arms flailing at my sides in pleasure. Pinning my legs on his shoulders he pinned my chest to the bed with his strong arms as he defiled me. Completely surrendering to him I put my arms above my head with my head back and eyes closed. Working his hands up my body, he put one of his hands on my throat, choking me lightly as he dominated me, pumping his cock in and out of my hole at pace. Suddenly, he pulled out, and I could feel my hole gaping wide open. He lay down next to me, pulled off his condom, and started to stroke his cock. I immediately bent down and took the head in my mouth and slobbered all over it, swirling my tongue and lips around the head as he stroked. Moving his hand off his cock, I took it back in my mouth and worked it deep into my throat and held it there. As I came up for air, he shouted that he was coming and I took his head back into my mouth and sucked. The first shot went straight in my mouth, a big thick load, and I swallowed some and let some dribble back onto his cock. The second and third shots splattered all over my face. He then grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock back into my mouth as deep as he could. I could feel the contractions as he shot another 3-4 spurts of sticky seed down my throat.

Pulling my mouth off his cock, I finished swallowing his cum, and he rubbed his cum all over my face while he kissed me. He was still rock hard, and pulled me onto his lap, sliding his now bare, cum-covered cock back deep into my ass. Rolling us onto our sides, he spooned me and kept thrusting into my hole as I worked to get my cock hard so I could cum. As I played with my cock and balls he continued to fuck me firmly but very sensually from behind, his cock filling me completely while he kissed and licked my neck. I got semi hard pretty quickly and within seconds I could feel my orgasm begin to build, only it didn't seem to be building from my cock. I wasn't even really hard anymore so I let go of my cock, concentrating more on his huge cock filling my hole from behind. I had lost all my inhibitions and my only purpose was to get this virile man off again in anyway he desired. I was moaning loudly and saying such nasty, dirty things that I almost felt ashamed. His neighbors definitely heard me begging for his cum in my hole if they were home. He could have shared me with 5 other guys if he wanted to, the pleasure was that intense. After another minute of hard pounding, the room began to spin, and I was overtaken by the most breathtaking orgasm of my life.

"Give it to me! Mmmmm.... Give me your cum! Fuck me and breed my hole! USE ME! Oh my god fuck I'm cumminggg!!!

I wasn't even touching my cock, and must have shot 7 powerful shots of cum, the first one hit me in the neck and under the chin, and the remaining ones coated my stomach and chest with my seed. When I came, he scooped some of my cum up on his finger and fed it to me as he pulled out of my soaking wet, swollen hole, kneeled over my face and fed me his bare cock directly from my ass to my mouth. I sucked hungrily on the head of his cock, opening wide as he fucked my mouth and throat with his thick, dirty cock. When he was close he pulled out, put me on all fours, and slammed his cock back deep into my worn out hole. He hugged me tightly, pulling me upright and I arched my back like a slut as he gave it to me hard from behind. Plunging his cock in to the hilt, he held me tight and pounded me until I could feel his cock contract and shoot his second load of the night deep inside me.

After he came he collapsed on top of me. He held me from behind and we kissed as we recovered. I was physically exhausted, and lay still beneath him reveling in what had just happened. After about 10 minutes his cock finally slipped out of my ass with an audible plop, and I could feel a stream of hot cum, lube and saliva start to flow freely from my ass. As he sat up beside me, I took his dirty softening cock back into my mouth, licking it clean like a lollipop and when I finished he led me into his large shower. As we stood together under the hot water he lathered me up, washing away the remnants of our cum and saliva from my body. Bending me over in the shower, he started rimming me again, cleaning up my messy hole and I again began to writhe in pleasure. As we toweled off, he kissed me gently and said,

"Do you have anywhere to go tomorrow? Would you like to stay over, maybe have some more fun when we get up?"

I looked down at the floor bashfully and replied with a simple "Yes."

Turning off the lights we settled into bed and he spooned me from behind. I could feel his cock settle into my ass crack, almost like it belonged there, and my now empty hole ached and twitched when his cock brushed against it. Within minutes I felt myself drifting off to sleep, thinking about what had just happened. That was the most incredibly intense, mind blowing sex I have ever had, and I could feel my hole get a little wet and my cock twitch thinking about what would happen when he woke up ready to go again!

to be continued...