All Comments on 'Another of Tracy's Gangbang's'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NOT so thin skinned!

It's not "thin skinned" to give folks a "fair warning" about a story's content and allow those who aren't interested in a particular genere the chance to bail immediately. Too many folks criticise SUBJECT matter as opposed to content, plot development, and style. I don't cruise the BDSM or the Incest sections and criticise THOSE stories just because I disagree with their subject matter. So why dis the folks in this section for subject matter .... ESPECIALLY when they are just giving you fair warning up front?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love those gangbang girls and the tales they tell

Great story. Just enough detail to keep little willy hard as a steel bar! I like to see stories which could be real and have known a couple of women who like GB as their preferred sex technique. May we have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Road?

She "road" home naked from the waist down? That must hsve been painful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep them coming

WOW, I could only hope to experience Tracey in a public place... in my mind I have... great writing. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More and More

I loved the ending. Their is nothing better than a woman who walks or rides around with cum drying on her face and dripping out of her ass. Now you just need to get her to start rimming and licking dirty asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Us Too

Those rest area's can be a real fun time when the wife is ready!The one by Palm Springs used to be good.

1031jacques1031jacquesalmost 17 years ago
Reminds me of the old days at Sandstone

Gang bangs have always been a turn on and my first wife really was into them. It was always a turn on for me and This reminded me of some of them. Great work and having experienced them quite accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesolme

got me sooooo hard thinkinh about that baby juiice filling your lady! I'd love to feel that wet, sloppy cunt all over my cock too!

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Next time

Next time Tracy is involved in a gang-bang, could you please let me know?

I would give my eye teeth to be involved with her!

angelfeathersangelfeathersover 16 years ago
I feel wicked reading these stories!

I am a secret fan of MrsCanyon, of course I will never let anyone know this but PHEW someone give me a cold shower please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fuck wow

wow that girl really got filled by all those boys xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TAKING ONE HARD COCK AFTER ANOTHER

AN EXCELLENT STORY BEING NOW WRITTEN SOME TIME AGO.

BUT STILL AS HORNY.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
taking on all that cum

brilliant story i no its old now but still awesome writing and story.

so how about you start your writing again you hot horny thing you.

BobCollierBobCollierover 11 years ago
Love Tracy

She is one hot-brunette lady for sure. I would love to play with her tits all day and fuck her madly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish I could have been there

I wish I could have been there

longstroke9longstroke9over 11 years ago
i'm 4 it...

great...i like it...

petboi69petboi69almost 10 years ago

I liked your story, it's similar to what my wife has done, which was really exciting. keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmm yes

Stories like these make me wish I had big cocks in and around me. I couldnt keep my fingers from exploring my pussy while reading this story. So hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT READ

Mrs Canyon has a way with words, a really fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mind-blown

You sir... made me share my wife and made me an open-minded son of a gun with group sex. Please... never cease writing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

This is quite the story of how Hot Tracy is! Thank You and looking forward to reading more of your wonderful hot erotic sexual adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous