All Comments on 'Another One Bites The Bullet'

by arkangel55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
KEEP IT CUMING

Love to-be me

sparktjsparktjabout 9 years ago

Oh fuck that was amazing. You've described it all just as I remember my first time, having my cherry popped aged 50 by a lovely guy a couple of years older than me ... the only difference being that his wife was cuddling & caressing me, and generally reassuring me as her hubby slowly fucked me on my back, my legs on his shoulders as in your story. I found my first few times being fucked were helped a lot by a woman being there. I'm more experienced now and love 1-to-1 sessions with a nice guy, love the mix of intimate snogging and deep hard fucking. Thanks for a great story well written, got me really hard. My wife's going to get such a seeing-to later this afternoon on the back of your story. She doesn't know I'm bi and enjoy man-sex but that's the way it has to be.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Intriguing

Very immediate. First times are always unique. Well done.

SamCartierSamCartierabout 9 years ago
Ooooohhh yes

Delicious. I want that's I badly. Xxxx

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice short story

Divorce can be the impetus for a guy to try m/m. Many have done it and liked it.

easysluteasyslutabout 9 years ago
Memories

I Recently lost my virginity to an awesome man wh took me similarly to your story. I am his submissive bitch and he has me anytime he wants. Thank you for sharing and bringing my first time back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
similar to my first time

I too am divorced and this story is similar to the first time I was fucked by a man. It wasn't a connection online but rather I went to a gay bar and got picked up by an attractive muscular man. We went back to my place and after a couple of drinks he leaned in and kissed me. Holy cow, it was fantastic. He then got naked and asked me to suck his cock. I gladly did and I LOVED IT !!! He then rimmed my ass, lubed me up really good and then fucked my virgin man-pussy deep and hard AND I LOVED IT !!! Now, I'm a regular at the gay bar and both of us have hot gay sex with each other and with other hot men from the bar. Even though I used to love women, I now realize that I'm truly gay and love every minute of it. Please tell more stories. This one turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I will never forget my first time. I could not believe how good it felt to have a cock in my ass, and I was hooked. Since that time, I have not been with a woman for sex. I know I am gay. I knowvi am a cum loving cocksucker and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My little cock....

My little cock is so excited right now dreaming of the day when a well-hung gay male turns me out. I'll be a cock-worshiping, cock-riding faggot from that day forward. Thank you Literotica. After reading hundreds of Gay Male stories, I have completely transformed from straight to gay. I just need my first man to take my cherry & make me his sweet little bitch. Oh yeah, I love being a man in need of my first big slippery cock. I've surrendered to my homosexual yearnings. It's so beautiful, I just wish I had been buttfucked as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loving it deep

I'm not divored, but rather a widower after 40 years of marriage. now that I've done it I now know how a woman feels and I love it deep in my pussy. I'm now a confirmed gay man who only wants to be with another man who will fuck me deep and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so damn hot

Your story is so hot I was hard the whole time I was reading it. I would love to be in your place getting man seed in my man-pussy, Please write more.

Frog71Frog71over 2 years ago

give me some of that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous