Another Ordinary Day

Story Info
Two men meet for anonymous hotel hook-up.
773 words
4.15
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"It's okay hon' the other girls are bitches..." Salim strode between office towers, the sun raising beads of perspiration on his forehead. "Nobody gets how hard it is to return from maternity... yeah... they're cunts,"

With confidence and a finely tailored suit, Salim understood he could walk across the hotel lobby and get upstairs without being bothered

"Look, I've got a meeting- I'm getting on an elevator... yeah, I love you too,"

Beep. Done.

Ding. Up.

Light broke in through the glass as the elevator zoomed into the sky. Salim ignored the shrinking city before him as he stared at the carpet and loosened his tie.

Ding.

The door to suite 3206 was unlocked as promised, and the air conditioning blasted Salim in the face as he entered, slipping off his shoes and putting his sunglasses on the table. He looked over at the bed where a young man in black briefs was propped up with his ass pointed towards the door. Salim noted his dumb little white socks as he hung his suit jacket up on a hanger and rolled up his sleeves. He eyed the prone and readied form and relished in the power imbalance.

With sudden hunger, Salim fell to his knees at the foot of the bed, cramming his face into the covered buttocks of the anonymous boy. To his disappointment all he could smell was the trace of ass through the laundered fabric. Should've said not to shower... Nonetheless he tongued through the cotton as he inhaled deeply.

Pulling back, he dug into the wet spot with his thumbs, finding a tiny hole and yanking it open. The sound of the tearing, the newly exposed flesh- Salim gaped the boys shorts and gleefully dove back in greedily licking. He alternated between mouth and fingers as he worked the anonymous ass. He'd have preferred someone dirtier, someone hairier, a little thicker perhaps- but he could turn this disappointment into a punishing anger.

Salim stood and undid his belt, pulling out his long brown cock and slapping it on the white boys cheeks. He quickly bent over for one last taste before grabbing the bedside lube and slathering up his dick. He jabbed at the ass before him, enjoying the little jumps and squirms from the scrawny little body in his hands. Salim penetrated him with half an inch, then two, then three- eliciting cries of joy and anguish. His slow loping strokes filled the boy's insides, stretching him into accommodation, which is when Salim began to gather speed. His pants fell to his ankles, and his tie swung about, causing him to flip it over his shoulder. He dug his fingernails into the skinny hips of his anonymous sub and began a relentless pounding.

* * * * *

Casey let out a loud high pitched whine as he was getting fucked.

His prostate had been reached and tickled every third or fourth stroke. When he had seen the picture of this man on his app, he hadn't realized just how violent he could be. He also hadn't experienced a cock of this size before and had no idea just how he would take it.

Despite the pain and the disrespect, Casey was close to enjoying himself here. He loved feeling the flesh of his ass bounce and the feel of his nipples as they grazed the duvet. He planted his face into the mattress and yelled as he was split in two. It was a mixture of happiness and shame. Maybe he actually didn't like this. He had always asked for this despite the regrets he'd feel later on.

Casey didn't want to know these men, he didn't want them to know he enjoyed this, or hated himself after. He just wanted to experience it and-

In a flash the stranger cried out, came, dressed and left.

Casey waited until the door clicked shut before he rolled over and touched his sore hole. He'd be okay. He spied a glob of cum on the duvet while rolling off the bed, wondering where the condom went. He locked the door before washing his hands and checking his phone.

Sigh.

Reading his messages he tapped a contact and waited for the dialling to finish.

"Hey, Dad? Yeah... how's she doing?"

Casey listened as he opened the drapes and stared at the clouds.

"So should I come to the hospital then?"

* * * * *

The sun kept shining, the birds kept flying and millions went about their day living and dying.

As just another ordinary day.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers