Another Pandemic Night In

Story Info
A dull night in turns into the best night ever.
3.2k words
4.62
15.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night, and thanks to the pandemic, Sam and I get to spend another weekend at home! At only 8 o'clock and we're both sitting around already dressed for bed, I'm wearing a slightly oversize, black T-shirt and socks, whilst Sam is wearing shapeless cotton pajamas... how rock and roll. We're searching for something to watch on TV, flicking through channel after channel of nothing.

"Let's just watch this." Sam says, finding a re-run of one of her favourite TV shows (not one of mine!).

"Nooooo. Come on. There must be something else we can do, I'm so bored of watching old TV shows." I plead.

"Look, I'd love to be able to go out to dinner, see friends, have a little bit of fun but we're told to stay home, so here we are. Now I've had a tough week at work, I'm beat, let's just put this on and chill out." Sam insists.

"What do you say we have some fun? We could put on a wrestling video. Maybe one of me winning for a change and then maybe we could exchange a few moves afterwards." I suggest.

"Look. That sounds great but like I say, I'm exhausted. So maybe another day huh?" Sam deflects "But, tell you what. You wait here, I have an idea."

Sam pauses the TV show and leaves the room, as I hear her scurry upstairs.

* * *

Sam's been gone around 10 minutes, whilst I've sat here, checking social media on my phone for the 40th time today. Finally, I can hear her making her way back downstairs.

Well! That was worth the wait!!

Sam has changed her night attire, she's now wearing black satin shorts pajamas with white polka dots, sheer black pantyhose and heels. She's also taken her hair down and applied some make-up, but that's not where I'm looking right now. Sam walks over to the couch and sits down beside me once more.

"You like?" Sam asks. Already knowing the answer. I mean, if she didn't know before tonight, my bulging eyes and salivating would have been evidence enough.

"Oh hell yes." I reply. Sounding really desperate. As I say that, I reach forward to fondle my girlfriend.

"Wait." Sam demands, stopping me in my tracks. "Like I said earlier, I'm too tired for any naughtiness, I'm just going to watch my show."

"So what the hell is this all for?" I protest despondently.

"I'm going to watch TV. You have free rein to do whatever you please whilst I do." Sam explains. "Is that OK?"

"So, I get unfettered access to the body of a smoking hot 26-year-old to entertain myself?" I ask rhetorically. "I think I can cope with that. But I think I may want to change what I'm wearing too."

As I say that, Sam, being one step ahead of me, she holds out a packet containing a brand-new pair of sheer black pantyhose. Which I take from her, and within seconds I'm wearing just the t-shirt which barely covers my ass and a pair of expensive seamless, black pantyhose.

Whilst I've being changing my hosiery, Sam has pressed play and started to watch her show.

I reach forward and begin my exploration of her body. At first caressing and massaging her nylon covered thighs. Then allowing my hands to wander further I fondle her breasts and stroke the smooth skin of her arms. All the time Sam just ignores what I'm doing, continuing to watch the TV (although I suspect she's really just role-playing 'uninterested girlfriend', as I can't believe she's not getting turned on, I know I am).

I've been groping Sam's body for several minutes, letting my hands run wild. I then started to kiss her, firstly nuzzling her bare arms, then working up to her neck and shoulders, finally tracing kisses up to her ear, as I nibble her lobes. I then move in to kiss her full on the lips, but as I do, she stops me. And without a word, she gives me a stern look and nods towards the TV, as if to say 'don't disturb my watching'.

I decide to change tack. I move my attentions back to Sam's nylon covered legs. I begin stroking and caressing her thighs. Then adjusting my position on the couch, I move down to kiss and 'worship' her legs with my mouth. I can feel Sam squirming slightly, although she is attempting to maintain her cool, distant demeanour.

I've been giving attention to Sam's legs for a few minutes, as I slide off the couch to get better access to the whole of her legs and feet. Removing her heels, as I continue to take advantage of my access to my girlfriend mile-long pantyhosed legs, whilst she stares intently at the TV. Positioned on my knees, between Sam's legs, I am massaging the length of her thighs. It's at that point I spot an opportunity to distract Sam further, as I slip my hand up the leg on her pajama shorts, honing in on her crotch. My fingers locate her clit, as I begin to knead her mound in my hand. In a matter of seconds, I can hear Sam moaning slightly and gently moving to my hand. All the time I continue to kiss and suck at her thighs.

It's only been a couple of minutes and I can feel Sam's body tense, as she's evidently moving towards an orgasm. Oh yes. She's obviously cumming, but despite her quivering, rigid body and her mumbled sighs, she's still maintaining the pretence of watching TV. Such resolve.

Sensing that Sam's climax is waning I withdraw my hand. But I continue to kiss and caress her legs. Moving down taking her toes to my mouth, as I start to nibble and suck her toes. It's then that Sam takes the initiative, albeit without averting her eyes from her show. She places her foot onto my chest and pushes me back. Taking the hint, I lie back responding to the actions of my beautiful partner. I'm not sure what's happening but I'm going along with Sam's movements. Taking hold of my ankles, she lifts my legs. So I am now on my back in front of my girlfriend, legs in the air, with her still holding me firmly by the ankles. Opening my legs slightly and placing a foot into my crotch, she begins to move it back and forth, starting to give me a foot job as she continues to watch TV.

Oh shit. Sam is great with her feet. She knows what her nylon covered feet against my hose pussy does to me. I am already turned on, so it's not going to take long for me to get to an inevitable climax. Oh hell, really not too long at all. Hang on. What?

"What the..." I implore.

Sam has released my ankles and moved her foot from between my legs. She's now putting on her shoes and is walking away. As it appears the show she's watching has gone to an ad break.

"What the..." I whimper again. Lying on the floor, an extremely frustrated mess.

Where has she gone? Am I expected to follow her? Or is she just doing this to mess with me?

Well, I guess that answers that, as Sam re-enters the room, drink in hand. She saunters over to the couch, still ostensibly ignoring me, she kicks off her shoes, sits back down and as nonchalantly as anything, she re-grips my ankles replaces her foot and recommences her ministrations.

I must say, Sam's tormenting has made me even more horny, and I have a massive climax building. Oh heck, that is breath-taking, literally. I'm cumming so hard, as the ball of Sam's foot massages my pussy. My orgasm is lasting an age, as I cum and cum, oh my gosh, this is spectacular. As my orgasm subsides, Sam changes her focus (although still feigning primary interest in what's on TV), as she points her toes, finding my clit and slowly, gently continuing to exhilarate my sensitive, post orgasmic pussy.

As I hear the end titles music of Sam's show, she responds to that cue by releasing my ankles and moving her foot away from my crotch.

"Did you enjoy that show as much as I did?" Sam teases.

"Fuck yes!" I reply directly.

"Whilst I was watching, I was thinking about your suggestion of watching a wrestling video and maybe applying a few holds." Sam introduces.

"OK. And what are you thinking?" I ask. As I think I might like where this is headed.

"I was thinking we could watch this." Sam replies, whilst pressing a couple of buttons on the remote.

Appearing on the TV screen is, unsurprisingly, one of my wrestling videos from back in the day. What is a little more surprising is the choice of match. She's chosen a rare scripted match that I did, though predictably for Sam, one where I was scripted to lose! What makes this video more unusual is that the content, although scripted, the holds were all real. So I was paid to take a genuine beating, with very real holds from a tall, beautiful brunette, actually not too dissimilar to Sam in looks. It was long, brutal and very sexy (if you're not the one getting pulverised), as whilst she dominated me, my opponent got off on me. That last bit wasn't strictly scripted. But as the customer request was for her to completely subjugate me, I suppose it fulfilled the brief.

"You really want to watch this?" I exclaim.

"Yes. And I want to play it." Sam answers.

"What do you mean, play it?" I enquire. Somewhat confused.

"Whilst we watch, I want to play the role of the victor and re-enact everything that's on screen." Sam explains. Like it's the most reasonable thing in the world for me to accept.

"So let me understand this correctly. You want me to re-enact getting my ass kicked. But this time I don't even get

paid for it?" I reply, with a slight tone of sarcasm.

Sam stands, looming over me, as I am still on the floor in front of her. And whilst stroking her long leg, she replies.

"You will receive payment. But that's a money can't buy kind of payment." She says alluringly.

"OK. But I don't come cheap." I reply, with a strange mix of subservience and defiance.

"That's fine. I'm a very generous tipper." Sam responds. Poking out the tip of her tongue between her puckered, moist lips.

"Let's do it." I counter. Having lost all inhibition.

The video has started, and it opens with my opponent dragging me to the mat by my hair and yanking me into a seated bodyscissor. Now given that in this instance I'm already on the ground, it makes Sam's job of applying the hold easier. Not that she is being gentle in her approach, in fact, if anything she's being rougher than my opponent in the video. She has both hands in my hair, pulling firmly as she wraps her long legs around my midriff.

Following the blueprint match on the screen, Sam torments me with the hold. She applies the scissorhold forcefully, maintaining the hairpull with one hand, using the other to fondle my tits. I moan and plead to be released (following the script, but also pretty real), although I know that I'm going to be here for a few minutes yet -- as I've been here before!

Finally, the girl in the video releases the hold. And accordingly, Sam follows suit. It's been a long time since I've seen this match, and I can't remember what comes next. Although it seems that Sam does, as she's already started to move to the next hold, in anticipation of my opponent's move. Both on my TV and in my living room, I am now trapped in a camel clutch. Alternating between a wrenching chinlock and yet more hairpulling, I'm tortured for several more minutes, as I beg for freedom. This hold is agonising. And again, my current predicament follows my past experience with eerie similarity, as tears runs down my cheeks in both encounters.

Eventually, I am freed once more and once again my opponents, past and present act in unison to apply another hold. This time, I find myself pinned, in a grapevine pin. Let me tell you, this may not look like much, but if your opponent has much longer legs than you, it can be pretty brutal, especially if kept in place for an extended period. And I knew in this case that was my fate. Although, I will add, despite the pain, it's one of the holds that I don't mind too much, as I've always enjoyed having a shapely pair of pantyhosed legs, entwined around mine. Even back in the day, before I'd come out, I felt a thrill from it.

With her position secure, Sam started to unbutton the top of her satin pajamas. Whilst my onscreen oppressor adds to her hold by applying a breast smother.

"I'm not really built for this hold." Sam declares, candidly. "So, instead, I'm going to make you suck my titties."

Sam has a point. The woman, who on my TV, has me spluttering for air between her immense jugs is much curvier in that area than Sam's cute, pert breasts.

I do as instructed, and I go to work mouthing, licking and massaging Sam's chest. Although, Sam doesn't make it easy on me, as she stretches me out more and more, just gradually spreading my legs wider. Which, if truth be told, is pretty fucking painful. But throughout, the benefit of having the body of a gorgeous, young woman entwined with mine, whilst I pleasure her tits outweighs the pain. That said, I'm not too disappointed when the hold is broken, relieving the stress on my legs and hips.

Next up, I'm rolled over, so that I'm face down on the rug. Then swiftly I find myself locked into a front headscissor, with my mouth and nose pressed tightly into my opponent's crotch. This hold I remember only too well. The customer that had requested the script had a real thing for long headscissor scenes, so asked for a protracted and suffering end to the 'match'. So I know I'm in for a full 15 minutes in this position. And following the lead of my bygone aggressor, Sam crushes me, taunts me and teases me. Although, I only found out after I'd filmed the match, that this sequence was only supposed to last 5 minutes but my opponent was 'enjoying it' so much, she just kept going. I was then, and am now, made to caress my opponent's thighs, to turn my reddened (and by the end almost purple) face to kiss inner thighs. Which I can tell you, isn't easy when your head is locked in an unbearable vice like grip. On occasion my opponent pressed her hands into the back of my head, wedging my face into her crotch and making me scream; something which is apparently quite exhilarating to be on the happy end of!

Towards the end of my incarceration in my nylon and sinew bonds, I am made to beg to be released and to ask the victor to sit on my face and cum on me. This is something that with Sam is kind of anticipated, but in the original match was something I didn't expect but such was my desperation at that point, it was something I repeated and vociferously complied with. Which eventually led to my release, to allow me to roll onto my back, ready for my final humiliation.

As my video opponent takes her seat astride my face and starts to ride, Sam pauses the TV.

"What are you doing?" I ask. A little surprised that Sam doesn't want to continue to 'act' out this part.

"I'm going to take the position that's on the TV. But this scene doesn't last long enough, if you know what I mean. I'm looking for a real climax, not a simulated, made for video 30 second fumble." Sam explains. As she stands and slides down her pajama shorts, then sitting, straddling my face, she 'allows' me to go to work on her nylon clad pussy.

If only Sam knew, the scene on TV wasn't faked. In fact, the producer had cut the filming before the facesitting, to make sure I was OK with it. And I accepted it, as I had promised, albeit under duress. So I was genuinely made to submit to a facefucking (my first) and the orgasm was very real too. In fact after the camera stopped rolling and the producer left us alone, my opponent removed her leotard and gave me my first taste of pussy, as she repeatedly came over my face. But this is not something that I'd ever seen the need to share with Sam.

But back to here and now, Sam is doing a remarkably similar job. Switching between front and reverse facesits, as she displays her ability for multiple orgasms, cumming over and over as I eagerly minister to her. She rides until she is spent of all sexual energy and she collapses from on top of me.

"Holy shit." Is all Sam can say.

"Not bad for someone who was exhausted from working all week Sam." I tease.

"I had the easy part. How the hell can you take a beating for that long and that hard, and still be able to sexually satisfy me like that, is just unbelievable." Sam extols. Making me blush slightly, not that it's noticeable, as my face must be a flushed, red mess right now.

"Well I'm motivated by my payment." I joke [not joking].

"OK. I have a special reward for you." Sam pronounces. "Come and sit her on the couch."

I do as instructed. Intrigued and invigorated by the special reward Sam has in mind. She begins to speak.

"Becky, I've been thinking about this for a while. And given how we got together and how our relationship developed, now feels like the right moment." Sam starts.

Then, dropping to one knee, she takes me entirely by surprise.

"Becky. Will you marry me?" Sam proposes.

"Oh fuck yes!" I roar, overwhelmed with excitement.

With that we hug. Tightly and vehemently. Both sobbing with joy, as we hug and kiss.

After the longest minute, we have regained composure.

"I have a ring for you, but it's upstairs. As the proposal was a little bit spur of the moment." Sam tenders.

"So, is all of this your way of letting me know that I'm not getting any oral servicing from my favourite 20-something, brunette tonight." I jest.

"Tell you what Becky. The ring can wait 'til the morning. After the fun you just let me have with your body. The least I can do is return the favour. So tonight, consider my body yours to do whatever you want with." Sam offers.

"Anything?" I respond, fervently.

"Absolutely anything. No scripts. No time limits. No boundaries." She replies.

I do not speak another word. I yank Sam to her feet, throw her over my shoulder and run up the stairs to our bedroom. With Sam squealing and giggling all the way.

I'm going to leave you here, at my bedroom door. Afterall, a soon to be married woman needs some discretion.