Bffs Pt. 01: Try It?

Story Info
Straight Georgina worships her best friend.
2.3k words
4.17
34.8k
34

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so I hope you enjoy it. This story is completer fiction and all the characters are 18+.

Hey, let me start by introducing myself. My name's Georgina Rimmer, I'm 5"1, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a slim waste with a big ass.

One day me and my best friend Amy was on our way home from school. Amy was practically identical to me but a bit taller at 5"3 and with a bigger ass. We was the best looking girls in school. We both had out skirts short and barely covering anything.

As we walked along a van with 'statistic surveys' printed on the side, pulled up next to us and tall beautiful girl got out the drivers seat.

"Hey girls", the girl said.

"Erm hey", we both replied.

"Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could you do a survey for me? It won't take long", she said back to us.

We looked at each other. "What's it about?" I asked.

"Schoolgirls likes and dislikes basically. Please it won't take long." She says as she opens the back of the van.

In the van there was 2 seats and a cushion. "Okay I suppose we have nothing better to do", Amy said to me.

I looked at her then back to the girl, "yeah I suppose", as the girl smiled at us.

"Thank you!" She said. "Get in the van with me." She smiled as we followed her in.

She took one of the seats and Amy beat me to the other. "Sorry I only have 2 seats but the cushions comfy", the girl said.

I sighed as I sat on the cushion. "For gods sake", I said.

"Sorry", the girl said again. "Right anyway, my names Becky and I'm doing a survey about fetishes", she said.

"Fetishes?" I said surprised.

"Erm okay", Amy said nervously.

"Yes fetishes. I'm going to ask you a few questions, answer them honestly." Becky says sternly. "Do any of you know what foot worship is?" She asks.

We both shook our heads. "Erm no, what is it?" Amy asked curiously.

"Well there's a few things. One thing is sniffing feet", she replied.

"Ew!" I said shocked.

"Erm, what else?" Amy said with a curious tone giggling.

Amy said with a small grin.

"You sound like you like the idea", Becky smiled.

"I do!" Amy said.

Becky giggled as she then turned her attention to me. "And what do you think about the idea?" She asked me.

I thought about it and it did sound a bit hot someone doing that for me. "I suppose I'd try it." I smiled.

"Why don't you try it now? Start with the sniffing bit then I'll talk you through the rest as you go along and then try some other fetishes." Becky giggled.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

Becky giggled. "One of you worship the others feet", she smiled.

"Okay!" Amy shouted.

I was shocked! My best friend has just agreed to worshipping my feet! I decided that if she's willing to do it then I may as well let her. It does sound kind of hot. "Right okay", I said smiling.

"So you both agree? Don't say yes if your going to change your mind. You don't want to let your friend down after getting her hopes up, promise each other", Becky said.

"Definitely! I promise", Amy said enthusiastically.

"Yeah I promise", I said a little less excited.

"Great! What are your names before we continue?" Becky asked.

"I'm Amy she's Georgina", Amy replied.

"Right, well since your on the chair and Georgina's on the floor I suppose she may as well worship you so you don't have to swap places", Becky said.

"Yeah that's what we wanted anyway", Amy giggled knowing that's not true.

I sat up in shock and anger. "No it's not what I wanted I thought you wanted to worship mine!" I said loudly.

"Why would you think I'd want to do that?" Amy laughed. "It's probably disgusting doing it, but having it done sounds amazing!" She grinned.

"Yes it does sound disgusting! Why would you think I'd want to do it?" I shouted.

Amy giggled. "I don't think you want to, but I worked out that she'd chose you to do it because your already on the floor." She said with an evil look on her face.

"Well I'm not doing it!" I shouted.

"We never break promises Georgina", she giggled and winked at me.

"Erm, I, erm", I stuttered as I realised I had to. "Right okay." I sighed.

"Finally!" Becky said. "Let's start. Georgina take Amy's shoes off." She smiled.

Amy turned and put her feet infront of me as she smiled. I removed her shoes. The smell hit me straight away. She laughed.

"Sorry I've had those socks on all day and did gym class in them", she laughed.

"Your horrible", I said.

Becky smiled. "Let her smell how hard you worked then", Becky giggled. "Rest your feet on her face."

Amy didn't hesitate and shoved her feet in my face. Her socks where damp from sweat. It was disgusting. I sat there angry with myself for getting in this situation.

"Georgina, start sniffing." Becky hissed.

I reluctantly started sniffing and gagged a little. I pulled back but Becky lent over, grabbed my hair and shoved my face back in. "Carry on."

Both girls where giggling. "Yeah Georgina carry on." Amy laughed.

They had me sniffing for 10 minutes straight. "Now Amy will give you your instructions. Follow them." Becky said then whispered something in Amy's ear.

Amy's eyes lit up. "You have to kiss them", she laughed.

I didn't reply, I just started kissing as they laughed. "This is well fun!" Amy laughed.

Becky whispered in Amy's ear again. Amy giggled, "take my socks off and then continue sniffing and kissing." She giggled.

I looked up at her angrily. "I hate you." I said as I followed the humiliating instruction.

"You can't hate me that much your kissing my feet!" Amy laughed historically.

Again Becky whispered in Amy's ear. As Amy's smile went bigger. "Oh my god!" Amy shouted.

"What?" I said.

"You have to lick them! Hahaha." Amy said.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. Becky saw my hesitation and leaned over grabbing my hair. She pulled it tight. "Do as your told!" Becky hissed."

I had no choice. I stuck my tongue out. I gagged as it touches her feet. I pulled my tongue in. Becky pulled my hair again. "Keep your tongue out!" She shouted.

I did as I was told and stuck my tongue out all the way. Amy was loving it. She started gliding her feet over my tongue swapping every so often. "Your such a slut!" She laughed. "I can't believe your licking my feet!"

I couldn't believe how mean she was being! Becky giggled. "Suck her toes." She said.

"Yeah suck my toes!" Amy laughed practically forcing them in my mouth as I started to suck. She shoved her other foot under my nose without Becky telling her too. "Sniff one suck one." Amy giggled.

I looked up at her as I started to get upset. I couldn't believe she was being this mean! "Aw your eyes look so cute when your sucking toes! We need to do this more often!" Amy laughed.

Becky smiled, "now deep throat!" She hissed.

Amy shoved her foot right in as she laughed. "That's it you little whore just like that!" Amy shouted as she throat fucked me with her foot. This went on for a while as she continued swapping feet.

"Now use her hair to wipe her spit off your feet then we can move onto the next fetish." Giggled Becky. Amy followed her instruction, I felt so degraded.

"What else does she have to do for me?" Amy said excitedly.

I just sat there in shock. Why was she being so mean? Becky smiled, "do any of you know what ass worship is?" She asked.

"No. What is it?" Amy asked.

"Stand up and turn your back to her." Becky instructed Amy.

Amy quickly got into position as Becky looked down to me. "Lift her skirt and sniff her ass." Becky said.

"No thats horribmppph." My words where cut off as Amy grabbed my head shoving her ass in my face.

"Don't be soft Georgina, sniff my ass!" Amy shouted.

I just started sniffing. I had no choice. Before long Becky stopped us. "Pull her panties down." She said to me. I did as I was told. "Now start kissing her ass passionately." She said. I did.

After a few minutes she whispered in Amy's ear. "Oh my god! Really?" She said to Becky excitedly.

"Really." Becky smiled.

Amy reached behind parting her ass cheeks. "Kiss the hole bitch!" She laughed.

I sighed and reluctantly started to kiss her hole. "Now lick." Amy said gleefully.

"Wait, what?" I said in shock.

Amy looked over her shoulder smiling, "lick my ass hole." She said sternly.

Again I sighed before accepting my fate. I leaned in and started to lick. It didn't taste as bad as I thought. After around 10 minutes Becky whispered in Amy's ear.

"Stick your tongue as far in my ass as you can." Amy laughed. I had no fight in me anymore. I leant in and just went for it. I shoved it right up. And started to tongue fuck her ass.

"Well done Amy your doing great so far." Becky said to her as she pulled my head away from her ass.

"She's doing great? I'm the one doing it!" I shouted.

"No I'm letting you do all these fetishes that you wanted to try." Amy laughed.

I had no comeback. Becky laughed. "This is great! Now Georgina, since she's let you do what you wanted, I think it's only fair you make her cum. Amy sit on her face." Becky said as she pushed me on my back.

Without hesitation Amy sat on my face with her full weight. "Lick my pussy bitch." Amy said has she got more serious. I started to lick.

Becky smiled. "Now the best way to get off in this position is to not care about her. Her face is your fuck toy and nothing else matters. If it hurts her face or she can't breathe, it's her problem." Becky said.

"You hear that Georgina? Your face is my fuck toy!" She screamed as she started grinding hard all the way from my forehead to my chin. "You little whore! This is where you belong!"

I struggled underneath her trying to get a breath. She was a lot stronger than me so I couldn't get push her up. She laughed, "promise you'll do this again and I'll give you more breathing space." Amy said as she lifted up for me to answer.

"What? No!" I shouted.

Amy sat straight back down. "Okay you don't need to breathe then." She giggled. She sat there so long I nearly passed out. She lifted back up, "change your mind?"

"Right okay." I lied.

"Promise?" She said.

I hesitated. She started lowering back down. "Right okay I promise I'll do it all again!" I squealed.

"Good." Amy giggled. "But I didn't promise I'll let you breathe, I lied, sorry." She laughed. "Thank you though I'm glad this will happen again. She giggled sitting back down. "Your my bitch now!"

"Well done Amy you've passed!" Becky said.

Amy laughed as she started riding my face hard. I just held my tongue out. Before long her moans grew. "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to cum all over your slutty face!" She screamed before squirting everywhere, choking me, going in my eyes, everywhere.

"Oh my god that was amazing!" She said sitting back down wiping her soaking pussy over my face. Becky whispered in her ear again. "Oh my fucking god!" Amy laughed hard. "Georgina open your mouth!"

I lay there with my mouth open with no clue of what she's about to do. She sits her pussy on my mouth sealing it open. "I thought you might be thirsty after all that, so because I love you I've got you a drink." She said looking down at me with an evil grin. I was confused as to what she meant, before suddenly she started to piss in my fucking mouth! "Drink my piss slut!" She hissed.

I couldn't get out of it. I was stuck as my mouth filled with piss. I started to swallow it. I was disgusted!

Amy laughed, "good girl." She said.

Suddenly Amy lifted up, still pissing, covering my face and hair before sitting back down. "Lick it clean!" She hissed.

I just did it. I licked my best friends pissy pussy clean. Before bringing her to another orgasm. She climbed off me looking down at me. "Oh my god look at you hahaha!" She said as I lay there covered in piss.

"Thank you girls, you can go now." Becky said with a smile.

"Thank you for teaching us, can't wait to do it again!" She laughs.

We got out the van, I was literally walking the streets covered in my friends piss. We didn't say anything for about 15 minutes, then I spoke up for myself. "Why did you make me do that? Your meant to be my friend!" I said.

"Because it's hot, don't worry you'll start to enjoy it." She smiled.

"Your actually gunna make me do it again knowing how much I hate it?" I said softly.

"Yeah sorry." She laughed. "I loved it too much to stop! Just be a good friend and keep making me feel good!" She smiled.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"You've just had my feet in your mouth, your tongue up my ass, you licked me to orgasm and drank my piss, you definitely don't hate me, you must adore me!" She laughed.

"Amy please don't make me do it again I'm begging you!" I pleaded.

"I'll think about it." She giggled as we got to my house.

TO BE CONTINUED.