Another Purge

Story Info
Her Master loans her to two of his friends.
5k words
4.45
28.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains an attempt at some primal play between three very horny individuals (MMF). All characters are well beyond the age of 18, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. The title is admittedly dumb, yes. While this takes place in the same set up as "The First Purge," it is a stand-alone and you need not read the other story. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

Her boyfriend leaned against a tree, over six feet of sexual energy packed into a lean body that was naked and sporting a glorious erection. He smirked. "What are your safe words, baby?"

Anxious to get to playing whatever game it was that had him smirking so lasciviously, Blue grinned. "Red or yellow. If my mouth is occupied, then 'uh, uh, uh' or three taps to the thigh."

He nodded his head and his short Stygian locks glistened in the sunshine. "Very good, my pet. Now, when I tell you to run, I expect that you will do so. Also, if you were to be pounced upon, fight back. Don't worry about hurting anyone—they expect you to be feisty."

Blue's own grin widened at the thought of some truly rough play as the fantasy of being taken violently, against her will and yet not, caused her sex to throb. "Will I be pounced on?"

Her Master shrugged noncommittally. "If someone were to tackle you to the ground today, just know that I won't put a stop to it. That is, unless you safe word: safe words are always respected, pet."

Blue quirked a perfectly-sculpted, dark eyebrow at her lover. "Oh?"

Stroking himself languidly, the fire in his sienna eyes surged. "There might be several nice men waiting in the woods to do very bad things to you," he was practically purring. "I'm just here to observe."

*

Blue ran. The last time she had raced through these woods, merely two days ago, she had been wearing clothing but no sneakers; today, she was sporting quite the opposite. As Chris had been adamant that she was to run for her life she was wearing sneakers, but he had barred her from wearing any clothing. He said it would only get in the way, and would only end up torn to shreds. She grinned and felt her body grow moist at the thought. Secretly, she loved the idea of having her clothing torn right from her body. Though, in truth, she just loved rough play; the heat pooled between her thighs when she thought about being overpowered and overwhelmed by a man's dominance.

She raced ahead and quickly discovered that she was no longer in the thicket of the woods but standing in a gorgeous meadow full of wildflowers, the grass as high as her waist. She turned in a slow circle, taking in the beauty of the nature around her and feeling the warm sunshine beating down on her dewy skin. The sensation filled her with joy, tickled at her nerves and made her want to crawl through the tall grasses and flowers. Instead, she trotted toward the center of the meadow and turned in another slow circle. This was so beautiful, so peaceful. She knew that she was supposed to be running, but she hadn't seen a soul since she left Chris behind, so clearly she had somehow entirely evaded his group of friends. That meant that she had a minute to spare to appreciate the natural beauty of her surroundings.

As if in answer to this very thought, Blue was shoved to the ground roughly, and she landed with her face in the grass and a heavy body pressed to her back. Before she could process what was happening or spit out the dirt that was now saturating her tongue, she felt someone trying to shove her legs apart, presumably to sink their hard length inside her. She screeched, bucking wildly on the ground, but he placed a heavy hand between her shoulders to still her movements. "Shut up," he growled. She didn't immediately recognize the voice, and that spread a panic throughout her body. Was this one of Chris' friends or some stranger who had somehow intercepted their twisted game?

The fear that coursed throughout her body was a primal blend of a million things that amounted to one sad truth: she was so wet, so desperately moist between her thighs as this unseen man was trying to force himself on her. He kept a hand pressed between her shoulder blades as he jostled her about like a ragdoll, and she refused to look back and meet his eyes. The idea of not knowing was both frightening and exhilarating, and how many times in her life would Blue be able to experience this awkward thrill? All she had to do was to raise her head and glance over her shoulder, no doubt she could easily discern which of her Master's friends was currently trying to ravish her, but she was enjoying the mysterious element of not knowing.

When he finally managed to shift their bodies into a position that worked for penetration, he sunk into her depths and let out a loud groan of pleasure. She shivered at the sensation of the unknown man burying himself between her thighs. As he continued to grunt like a beast behind her, she lost herself in the rough sensations: her painfully rigid nipples dragging through the grass as his larger body forced her forward with each thrust. Then there was the delicious agony when his glans tapped at her cervix coupled with the girth of him, which made her feel entirely full to bursting. She was spread wide by his violent intrusion and her pussy ached at the feeling, hungry for more pain and punishment.

He growled and disrupted her daydream as he wrapped his body over the top of her. When he pinned her hands into the dirt with his larger ones, she saw the script that adorned his tattooed fingers—black and elegant, though she had no idea what it spelled out. She knew those hands all too well: they belonged to Zack. He had been to visit the estate just days earlier, playing naughty games in the woods much like this. The memory of his cock down her throat thrilled her, and she imagined that she could still taste his salty pre-cum on her tongue.

With his strong body wrapped over her and his hips rutting into her, Blue felt as though she might collapse from the overload of sensation and the physicality required to hold the position. Seeming to sense this, Zack moved back and then stood above her, holding his hard length and smirking. "You can't take my weight, can you?"

She shook her head but remained in her current position, watching over her shoulder as he began to lower himself while standing above her. She smirked, realizing how rough the pile-driving position could be and how deep it would allow him to bury himself inside her. Sure enough, when he began to enter her again she felt overwhelmed and let out a slight mewl. Her body was already battered and raw from the past few days of play, and his intrusion was causing a delicious agony in her swollen pussy.

He grunted at her noises, unimpressed. "Louder!"

She did as he urged, repeating the noise but trying to make it more wild and animalistic. His painfully deep and severe penetration aided her as she felt her abdomen spasm with each thrust as he battled to sink deeper. Realizing that the point of this game was to allow their primal natures to come to the forefront, Blue fought to allow her mind to numb and simply let sounds emanate from her lips without thought; there was no point in trying to translate them into words, they were merely sighs and whimpers and gasps of pleasure.

"Jesus," she heard a richly seductive, deeply masculine voice call from somewhere behind her. "You found her that fast?"

"I wanted to be the first one inside this pussy," Zack responded and she could practically hear the smile spreading across his handsome face. As if to emphasize his words, he offered her body one quick, short thrust.

The other man laughed. Blue could not see him, but she could easily envision him standing there, arms crossed over his skinny chest as he watched his friend penetrate her roughly. "Well, I suspect that there will be plenty of chances for both of us this weekend."

Zack withdrew from her, leaving behind a chasm of emptiness as he sunk to his knees in the grass. She felt him laugh as he pressed his bearded face into her puffy pussy and licked languidly. "I'm sure there will be," he called back. "But I certainly wouldn't be able to enjoy doing something like this after you sunk your nasty dick inside her!"

There was a snort from the other man and then a sound that must have been him swishing his way through the tall grass. "I thought we weren't supposed to talk?"

"Whatever," Zack chuckled. He leaned forward so that his nose was pressed into her ass, his mouth lapping slowly at her ravaged folds. "He's not here, who cares?" He mumbled but it was muted by her hungry sex.

"I think it's hot," the other man responded, his voice like warm velvet caressing her senses. "I love the idea of crawling around on the ground and dominating her. There's something so base level, so entirely animal about it. And the fact that she belongs to our friend makes it even more lurid."

"Then do it," Zack spat back. He pressed his lips to her sopping wet clit and began to nibble, and she flinched due to sensitivity. "She's not going anywhere!"

As Blue began to mewl and cry again, to shift her weight from her right to her left hand and then rub her breasts against the ground, the second man came into view. He dropped down to his hands and knees and crawled toward her. His silken web of flowing black locks hid his cornflower blue eyes, but Blue confirmed his identity once she caught a better view.

He stopped in front of her, grabbed her chin, and directed her to kneel and place her hands on his shoulders—like this they were the same height. Zack stopped his oral attentions as Rich slowly licked along Blue's jaw line. "Let's fuck," he purred and it was full of cruel intentions and devious expectations, igniting her desires with its crude deliciousness.

He quickly removed his hard length from inside his tight jeans, shoving the fabric down around his thighs as Blue spun around and pressed her back to his chest. Without a word spoken, he jammed a hand between her shoulders to press her back down onto all fours as he inserted the massive head of his thick cock into her body. She made a noise of pleasure as he stretched her and she gyrated her hips to try to force more contact, but he grabbed his shaft to prevent it. Controlling the situation, he offered her barely an inch of his cock, which drove her crazy. His erection was fat and she wanted more of it to stretch her open, she needed more of him, and he was taunting her with his control.

As her whimpers grew more and more desperate, it was not long before he was removing the head of his cock from her soaking depths with a wet sound. Within seconds, he was pressing a finger into her backside, grunting as her body sucked him inside hungrily. Blue whined something that sounded like, "Oh god."

"He has nothing to do with it, sweetheart," Rich laughed as he added a second finger. His eyes were hooded with pleasure as he prodded her tightest hole gently, hopeful that she would not safe word and bring an end to his fun instantly.

Zack watched, stroking his length as his brown eyes grew dangerously wide. "We're going to do it?"

"Yeah," Rich nodded, licking his lips in concentration as he added a third finger. "Chris said if she could take it to go for it. He had her do all the necessary prep earlier, and he ran her through her safe words."

His hope was that she wouldn't use them, because he loved it rough. He'd have to be a fucking saint to turn down the opportunity to act on his most primal urges in the middle of nature with a willing little slut, and the idea of fucking his best friend's pet up the ass had him so erect that he was throbbing. Trying to maintain control and operate at a languid pace was killing him slowly as he finger-fucked Blue's suffocatingly tight ass.

Gripping his twitching cock in his hand, Zack smirked deviously. "Fuck, we just won the fucking lottery then."

As Rich began to slowly move his fingers around and stretch her further, he hummed for a minute or so before leaning over and whispering seductively into her ear. "What are your safe words?" It was best to make sure that she understood and knew how to use them, rather than regret anything later.

"Red and yellow," she purred, shaking her ass and rubbing against his hand. "'Uh, uh, uh' if something is in my mouth or tap your thigh three times."

Continuing to wiggle, she began to issue a series of noises that showed that she was compliant and just as horny as he was right in that moment. Appreciating her wanton libido, he nipped at her right earlobe playfully. "Good girl. If it's too much, you use those safe words, okay?" Hopefully she wouldn't, but maybe she would. Maybe Chris was lurking somewhere nearby watching this entire scene, waiting to step in and claim her glorious ass for himself.

"Okay," she cooed. She tried to imagine a situation in which it would be too much, in which the pleasure would be so overwhelming that she'd cry out 'red'. Her imagination was a wild, scary place, but she could not fathom ever using that word to stop the rough play—especially if the guys were planning what she suspected they were planning. There was no sugar-coating her naughty reality: she wanted them to dominate her and she wanted them to make her beg for their mercy.

As Rich's long fingers continued to slowly stretch her, she watched as Zack crawled through the grass and kneeled in front of her again. "Suck it," he urged her in a demanding tone. In fact, that harshness was so far from the Zack that she knew that it was a bit shocking at first. She stared wide-eyed at him as he gripped his length and repeated his command: "Suck my cock!"

Overwhelmed by the sensations emanating from her backside and the gruff nature of Zack's instruction, she bent forward and slowly touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his cock. He made an animal noise as she slowly rubbed the flat of her tongue over his tip to taste him, and then carefully wrapped her lips around his head and sucked gently.

With her hands resting on his muscular thighs, she began a rhythm that suited her perfectly, bobbing down to take as much of his length as she could manage without actually deepthroating him. His grunts and primal noises told her that he was satisfied with her fellatio skills, though when his hands began to grasp tightly at her ponytail she realized that he was expecting more. She tensed a bit as she anticipated what his next words would be.

"Can you deepthroat?" he asked predictably, kneading her scalp in his large hands. "Are you a good slut, Blue? Can you take the whole thing into your throat?"

She could do it, sure, but there was a cautiousness building inside her core thanks to Rich's ministrations. Could she shove Zack's entire length down her throat with Rich trying to embed such a fat cock into her ass without lube? Should she even try or was she simply trying to do the impossible because she was so turned on right now?

Whatever the case, her concerns were largely banished when Rich reached into the back pocket of his jeans and produced a small plastic packet with a devious smirk. "Would you find it sexy if I said that I knew I was going to fuck this ass?" He was certain to make sure that she saw the lubricant as he waved it in front of her eyes. "I want you to cry for more when I shove my fat cock up that ass, Blue! I want you to beg me to spread you wider and to gape your hole."

His words ignited an inferno in her sex. Thankfully, he was quick to upend the packet and Blue gasped at the sensation of the coolness being poured across her skin, the copious amounts of liquid slowly oozed down between her fleshy cheeks and eventually dripped down her pussy folds. This brought a contented sigh from deep inside her chest, and she moaned around Zack's cock as she emitted the faintest of sounds. She was so turned on in this moment, she worried that she might simply combust.

Rubbing the moisture around her body and pressing his thumb into her tight hole once more, Rich made a series of noises that were indecipherable as human. When he added another finger, Blue joined him in vocalizations that defied categorization. There was no coherent thought anymore, she was simply doing and feeling, and from the sound of it Rich was in much the same boat.

Gripping Blue's raven ponytail and using it like a handlebar, Zack began facefucking her, forcing her head all the way down onto his entire length. "Fucking shit," he gritted his teeth together, a look of near pain crossing his features. "When she makes those noises, they go straight to my balls and I think I'm going to paint her tonsils."

"Let's see what this does then," Rich smirked cruelly as he added a third finger to his lubricated assault. He began to slowly move the fingers inside her, stretching her cautiously and spreading the lubricant as he also rubbed her clit. Blue shivered and continued to utter garbled, choked nonsense, leaking saliva all over Zack's cock.

With a particularly rough thrust upward from Zack that was perfectly timed to Rich attempting to add a fourth finger inside her ass, Blue screamed and exploded into a choking fit. Zack quickly relinquished his hold on her locks, allowing her to rear backward, spluttering and spewing saliva all over herself and his crotch as she gasped for air. Sucking in deep breaths and trying to calm herself, she shook gently as she kneeled above his reclined form.

He smirked up at her. "Too much?"

She was unable to speak as she fought to catch her breath, her back pressed into Rich's body as he continued to work his fingers inside her ass. When he returned to rubbing her folds softly with his left hand, Blue let out another scream of pleasure and fell forward into Zack. He caught her and chuckled. "I think this poor little thing is ready for it, Rich. What do you say?"

Nodding in agreement, his friend slowly leaned over Blue, causing her to move off the other man and lower herself back down into the grass on her hands and knees. When Rich lunged forward and dragged his erection across her now very slippery cheeks, she gasped and exhaled a lengthy "fuck".

"Safe words if you need them," he reminded her, whispering softly in her ear. "I don't want to hurt you," he assured her in the softest, most alluring tone. He paused for sinister effect and then added a sly, "But I do."

His words alone excited an autonomous sensory meridian response, a fiery tingle chasing down her spine and finding its home in her toes and pussy. As she shuddered at his whispers, she felt him press his hard body closer, felt his fingers withdraw from inside her and the bulbous head of his cock take their place. He nudged gently, so dangerously slow, and she gasped as she felt her hole beginning to stretch. She was no stranger to anal sex thanks to Chris' love of all things ass, but there was always a kind of retraining period for every anal coupling.

Rich's cock was shorter in length but thicker than her boyfriend's, and she felt her body stretching wide to accommodate his most intimate invasion. Her head hung low, tall grasses nearly tickling inside her nostrils as she bent forward and breathed deeply. The world around them seemed to exist outside of her bubble, everything caked in a calming silence as she zoned out and allowed her body to open. She was snapped out of her zen almost instantly, however, when Rich tried to reach down between her legs and swirl several fingers around her clit. His movement caused his cock to travel much deeper inside her ass, inserting more of him at an accelerated pace and causing her to lunge forward in response. Without thinking, she screamed.

"I'm sorry," he growled into her ear, his voice deep and gritty with lust. She felt amazing as her muscles threatened to crush his throbbing dick, but he tried to control himself, tried not to do her any unnecessary harm. "Are you okay?"

12