Another Purge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded fractionally, hissing in a breath between her teeth. "Please," she pleaded softly. "Go slow." She wanted to return to that place without thought, without words. She knew that the things she had said to him were coherent, but she quickly slipped back into a mindless subspace and tried to focus solely on what her body was feeling.

"Touch yourself," Rich's deep voice instructed her. "It will help with the pain." He was afraid to try to touch her folds again, and nervous that if he sunk his entire length into her immediately she would safe word and the pleasure would end.

Blue did as he advised, slowly swirling a finger over her throbbing clit and exciting a series of tingles across her skin. The weight of Rich's body pressing into her backside coupled with the feeling of the grass tickling her face and nipples was exciting, thrilling in a way that caused her breath to hitch as she continued to languidly pleasure herself. She felt herself slipping away again, back into a kind of wonderful nothingness.

She had entirely forgotten that they weren't alone in the meadow until Zack cleared his throat. Seated several feet away from her in the grass, his voice had deepened to something that could only be described as a gruff growl. "Is she ready yet?"

Her brain couldn't process his question, but Rich responded quickly. "She's soaking wet and it's dripping down her legs, but she's still struggling to take all of my cock. I think she's worked herself into a kind of comfortable numbness, though."

"Maybe this will help," Zack mused as he crawled closer, a predatory look in his eyes. He placed himself right in front of Blue and smirked deviously. "Let's give this a try, baby girl."

Before she could say a word, Rich pulled out of her body in one violent stroke and she howled at the sudden emptiness. Where she had felt so uncomfortably full and painfully stretched, now there was nothing and she felt as though her body was a gaping chasm. She would have fallen face-first into Zack's body had he not caught her and held her upright with a grin. Clutching his dick in his right hand, he gestured down with his chin. "Sit on my fucking cock, Blue. Take the whole fucking thing."

Rich had been right: she was so moist that her juices were dripping down her thighs. She touched herself and heard a wet noise, her entire body growing excited at the lewdness of the sound. She struggled to situate herself atop Zack's body as he helped her get into place, and then held his shaft tightly as Rich helped to lower her onto his friend's erection. She gasped at the contact and sunk all the way down with a sigh, pleased to have one of her holes full once again.

Zack smirked. "Now lean all the way down so that your tits are on my chest and your head is on my shoulder." Blue did as she was told and allowed him to tug her downward and into the position he had described. She flexed her lower muscles as she moved, and took a bit of delight in the expression that appeared on his face. "Jesus," he hissed. "Fuck that's a tight cunt." Then, grinning ear to ear, he implored her, "Do that again."

With Blue safely pressed against his friend's body and Zack's cock buried deep inside her warmth, Rich kneeled behind her body and did his best to find a position that would work and allow him some leverage. Gripping her plush hips, he rubbed his aching length against her ass and groaned. "Safe words if you need them," he reminded her as he began to slowly press the head of his erection into her ass once more.

There was an audible gasp from Blue and she would have lunged forward had Zack not had a strong arm wrapped around her waist. As it was, she was locked into place and barely able to move as she issued a series of grunts. He watched closely as her eyes widened in perfect correlation to Rich's penetration: the further his friend inserted himself into her ass, the tighter her pussy wrapped around his cock and the wider her eyes grew. When they seemed to reach a particular threshold, Blue bit down roughly into his shoulder as she issued a wolfish howl.

Rich growled. "She's so fucking tight with both of us inside her. There's no way this is going to work for long."

"Keep going," Zack instructed his friend as he licked several of his fingers and then snaked them between his body and Blue's, going in search of her clit. She hissed when he made contact, her muscles contracting around his length in a gentle shove. He made a noise deep in his chest as he began to touch her little nub gently. "Do you like that, slut?" Her answer made no sense whatsoever, and he chuckled as she continued to grind down onto his fingers and cock. "Do you realize how fucking wet you are right now?" he growled into her ear, nipping softly. "You're dripping your fluids and lube onto my balls."

Rich continued to silently dictate their rhythm, pushing cautiously into Blue and forcing Zack further out, before Zack would thrust back up into her as Rich backed out. Like this, she was tossed gently between them, one ravaging her swollen and deliciously sore cunt while the other gaped her ass wide. The sensation was amazing and overpowering, a complete fullness that stole her words and left her breathing heavily as fireworks exploded across her body. She had never felt so entirely full and so overwhelmed, part of her sobbed tears of joy as she was destroyed by the two men.

In fact, when they would ask her how she felt, all she could respond was "full" as she clung to Zack like an anchor; it was true that her words had become gibberish, and she alternated between periods of incoherent babbling and periods of silent, raspy inhalations. Occasionally, her nipples would rub across Zack's chest hair or come into contact with his nipples, and she would purr or nip at his shoulder, but mostly she had grown silent as they continued to stretch her holes to their limits.

Several times their movements faltered, and once Zack thrust so violently upward that Rich hissed. In this way, they discovered that they could force one another out of her holes through their movements, and so began a kind of battle for supremacy that caused her eyes to roll back into her head and her breath to issue in a series of hiccups. She was entirely incoherent and absent from reality when Rich withdrew from her ravaged ass and painted her back with his climax, sending her little body into a seizure-like orgasm atop Zack as he increased the speed of his thrusts as well as his attention to her clit.

When she came back down to earth, she was shaking like a leaf but tucked into the warmth of Zack's body; his strong, tattooed arms holding her tight. "Are you back?" he chuckled as he touched the pad of his thumb to her lips. "That was one hell of an orgasm, Blue."

Rich was seated nearby, pulling a black beanie onto his head as he nodded in agreement. "I've literally never seen a woman cum so hard that she passed out. It was kind of amazing, actually."

She blushed at this and sat up slowly, reorienting herself with reality as if waking from an immensely pleasurable dream. But the awkward sensations throughout her body were a reminder that this was no dream, and she suddenly felt a wave of self-consciousness fold her into itself. She had been so wanton with these two men, had shown them the most primal side of herself, and now that she was crashing back down to earth she felt a bit of shame.

Before she could even attempt to utter a word, Zack stood up and offered her a hand. His stunning brown eyes were full of nothing but warmth as he carefully scooped her nude body into his arms and offered her a comforting smile. "You squirted all over my cock before you passed out," he informed her with a triumphant grin. "It was fucking beautiful and, for that, I think you deserve to be carried back to the house, okay? I'll have Chris clean you up and you'll be as good as new for tomorrow's festivities."

His joy was infectious and she tried to forget her sudden timidness while she was held aloft in his strong arms. "What's tomorrow?" she yawned as she gazed into his warm chocolate eyes.

Walking beside them, Rich snorted. "Just you wait!"

12