All Comments on 'Another Roll in the Hay'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Rather long and quite descriptive, as though I walked shoulder to shoulder with your protagonist, Leo. But, if your story surrounds horses and the care of them, please know the difference (my only peeve) between a “mare”, filly, stallion and gelding.

In your descriptions of the “Arabian Mare”, one of the two stabled by your Aunt, you spoke of Sasha and Shadow, each as “him”. Mares are always female. But then, I don’t have to tell you that. Typos happen, especially by a Tank such as myself. But, otherwise , excellent work and looking forward to your nect

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for that, Lee. That bit goes back to the BSB series and was copied from that. Annoying to know it now appears in two stories!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great story again. Longish which I like and certainly flowed well throughout so no problem in reading it. Yes, there was an issue re the horses but not enough to spoil a good gallop.

Going to bookmark another.

5⛤

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Wonderfully involved and complex set of characters and plot lines, all admittedly focused on horses and er... sex. Nice slow burn too, better even than my story offerings on here, but also focussing on the younger male. Looking forward to reading more.

nipples_painnipples_painabout 2 months ago

The very best author I have read on here, and I have read a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...