Another Saturday Night Pt. 02

Story Info
As their relationship grows so do their future plans.
10.2k words
4.79
11.5k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

I am sincerely grateful that the majority of comments to my stories are of a positive nature. There are a few that are negative but then you can't please everyone. One that continues to reoccur is wondering why race has anything to do with a romance story. In a perfect world it wouldn't, but we don't live in a perfect world. In fact, far from it. What I attempt to do is provide an alternative to the standard IR story of humiliation, degradation and sometimes downright thuggery. One where intelligent, good looking and articulate black ladies find love outside their given culture. My race is Caucasian, (I hate that word. It sounds like a pair of cheap knock off Italian shoes. "I'd like a pair of Caucasians in a 9D please.") Therefore the majority of guys I grew up with are white as well. Several of those men married girls of other ethnicities, most of them being black.

It was those families that originally gave me the idea to begin writing stories of a positive IR nature. One's where the second word of the category is in evidence, LOVE. These mixed-race couples have their up and down moments like any other marriage, but none have divorced, none are swingers or cuckolds, their marriages are balanced. Their kids are grown contributing members of society. Which tells me though skin color differences exist, they really don't matter unless we as adults make it an issue.

Mixed marriages can be a positive entity, I've watched it around me for decades. With my rant now over please something you like in the conclusion to Another Saturday Night.

Another Saturday Night part two

The ride home was one of reflection. Our introduction started with her flipping me off. Followed by a huge argument in the parking, then her telling me I was taking her home after pizza. Which turned out to be a disaster, then an apology and a kiss. Why didn't I mind it when she said, "kiss me white boy?" I certainly wasn't offended, in fact it sounded seductive in an odd sort of way. The ride home, the kiss goodnight, us agreeing that if we can make it work it's between us and no one else. And now, now I'm to pick her up at 8 for coffee and donuts so she can go with me to bids? Talk about a WTF moment.

Was I capable of loving again the way I had with Louise? And more so, am I capable of loving a girl not of my own skin color? Personally I don't care what color her skin is, but am I willing to tell the naysayers to stick it and walk proudly with this woman? After all, she's been hating, or maybe I should say disliking, white guys for numerous years. Doesn't that take a lot of time to heal? I needed to talk with Cathy, she would have answers for me. Every bit of advice she had offered previously proved to be right on the money. I rang Butch and Cathy's as soon as I got home hoping I wouldn't wake them.

As luck would have it Cathy answered. After telling her my concerns she chuckled and then answered.

"You know Leon, you and I must be on the same wavelength. When Butch told me that you were possibly sweet on this girl, I called Bree. She wasn't sure but she wanted to give it a try."

Cathy was less than polite when she huffed, "I told her don't just give it a try. No sugar you go for the gold, or you don't play."

Cathy continued, "Bree began to tell me how the white guy in college had made her so mad. That's when I stopped her. This is what I told her. Bree honey this is my second marriage, my first was a disaster that only lasted fifteen months but it happened, and I was bitter. I met Butch and realized not all men are gaping rectums, what I didn't realize until I almost lost him five years later is that I had been taking out my anger toward Larry on him. I remember clearly the day he stood at the door ready to leave with tears in his eyes as he proclaimed. "I'm not Larry, stop treating me like I am."

I could hear sniffles as she kept on, "I broke down in tears wondering how he could say that to me. As I thought back to how I had been behaving I could see the error of my ways. I knew where he would be, Dan's bar, I called and told Dan to tell Butch to come home to his loving wife. Which he did and we've never had that conversation again."

I wasn't sure how this was supposed to help my situation so I asked. "Okay, I'm lost. How is this supposed to make me less suspicious? I want to believe her but geez, it seems awful fast for somebody who couldn't stand white guys."

"Leon, she can see that her attitude sucked, and that she viewed every white guy like the creep in college, until she met you. Her exact words to me were that she wanted to somehow redeem the time. I've said it before Leon, give her a chance. You know we love you and would never purposely put you in harms way. Goodnight, sleep well."

And that was the end of the call. I contemplated all she had said while showering. Maybe Cathy was right, maybe Bree saw that not all guys are the same. Maybe, just maybe, she would allow me to be a part of her life without any tension between us. Because if all she wanted was to rehash the past I wanted none of it. Oh well, I wasn't going to lose sleep over it, I would have a better idea after the next day.

Lying in bed staring into the dark I made a decision, I wasn't going to read anything into the relationship, nor was I going to look for flaws all the time. And if there would be those who probably wouldn't think we should be together, even though I couldn't think of anyone, screw them anyway. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. There seemed to be a bit of excitement in the air. Could it be because I was going to spend the better part of the day with Bree? Maybe, I'd know by midday.

After putting myself together for the day I jumped in the truck and headed east to Centerville. The sun was particularly bright, so I popped on a pair of sunglasses. Bree was sitting on the front stoop with her uncle when I pulled in the driveway. The sun was at their backs, it was a pleasant shady spot to be. I noticed an odd smile on Bree's face as I approached. She stood with a hand on my chest.

"So, are you a movie star now?" She giggled.

I laughed with her, "Nope, just a guy with the eastern sun in his eyes. You might want to grab a jacket, supposed to cool down and rain this afternoon."

Stepping back she said, "Good idea, I need to powder my nose anyway. I'll grab my sunglasses while I'm inside."

I sat where she had been and talked with her uncle. Hearing her walking toward the door he leaned over and patted my knee.

"She's a good'n boy. Jist treat her right and she'll do the same. She got one of them bodies built for 'havin babies."

As she stepped through the screen door she asked what about babies. Uncle chuckled and said, "Nuthin little girl, nuthin."

She hugged him goodbye and walked with me to the truck, yes, I opened her door. As we were driving toward Templeton she huffed as she spoke.

"Why he do that? Call me little girl? I'm a grown woman and he knows it."

I looked at Bree, "Ever think about the fact that he might not want to let that go? I mean the little girl part, heck, you been with him since your folks died. He's not saying you're a little girl, he's saying he loves you without using those words."

"Yeah, I think your right. Never thought of it that way."

I love towns like Centerville, they're small enough to hold onto a number of old businesses and still have room for newer ones. One of those older ones is Sunrise Bakery. It's run by a third-generation great granddaughter and had been around almost 80 years. Her hours were five in the morning til two in the afternoon and she usually sold out every day. Bree wanted a bizmark with caramel icing. I chose a custard filled long john with chocolate icing and two iced cake donuts for later in the morning. In the truck she opened the bag looking at the pastry.

"I never had the guts to try one of these long johns. Are they any good?"

"Take a bite." I said.

That was a mistake, with one bite she declared, "Damn, that's good. This is mine, you can have the bizmark and donuts."

I gave her a half smile as I said, "Wench, good thing I like both. Since you stole my long john you're buying lunch."

The first job was interesting. A young couple, him white, her black, she looked Caribbean or that part of the world anyway. The long flowing hair tied back stopped well below her shoulders. Between the money they had inherited and their personal savings they were able to build without a mortgage. He was a rocker by trade and knew guys around his age to cover all the other trades. As long as things were done to code and inspected the county had no objections. The only thing that couldn't be done by the homeowner was sewer hookup, which was no problem because the guy doing the plumbing was a licensed master plumber.

The young couple were working together in the front yard leveling and picking rocks so they could seed before it got cold. As we got out of the truck a smile overcome both faces. We shook hands and introduced ourselves, his name was Cliff and hers Jacquelin. (Jackie) As the girls shook hands Jacquelin said to Bree.

"It's nice to see another mix race couple. How long you guys been married?"

Bree stammered a bit and then said, "Um, we're not. In fact we just started dating."

Taking Bree by the arm they headed toward the house, I could hear her say to Bree.

"Listen. Pay no mind to anybody else's words. This isn't the deep south but there are still enough rednecks around you're bound to have someone say something stupid. Ignore them."

Cliff looked at me, "She's right you know. We met and married in the deep south. I mean deep, where the black side of town and the white side of town didn't mix or mingle much. In fact there's 2 Methodist churches, one white and one black. We snuck around behind everyone's back the last two years of high school, how we were never caught is still a mystery. Most of our courting days were while in college, we were far enough from home it didn't matter. You know, out of sight, out of mind. We were both orphaned in our early twenties so when we got married in Aruba there was hardly any family. We moved here right away and now we're getting ready to move into a new home."

When he said they had gotten married in Aruba I knew I had been correct in my assessment of where Jackie had been born. By the time Cliff and I had agreed on what I proposed to do we made our way inside where the girls were sitting in canvas fold-up chairs sipping on iced tea. We were a few feet away when Cliff handed his wife the proposal and said, "Write a check for the down payment hon. They can do it late next week."

I instantly knew what Bree meant when she spoke the other evening about possessing me. Standing she took my hand, kissed me softly and said, "I missed you."

We were on the road and headed to High Knoll when I pulled into a wayside and stopped.

"Bree. I'm a little confused. We started out hating each other, or so it seemed. And now, now we're holding hands and kissing. I have to say, it seems a little abrupt."

She wasted no time with her answer. It was as if she had rehearsed this conversation in her mind previously.

"I agree Leon. It is abrupt, but in my defense, I had based my dislike for white guys based on the actions of one moron. I don't want to do that any longer. I'm okay with taking it slow and getting to know each other, but in my mind we're together. It may take some time, but I see us on the porch with grandkids on our laps."

I smiled, "Is there anything like going steady anymore?"

She laughed, "No, it's called exclusive now."

I smiled as I leaned in for a kiss, "Okay, then I want to be exclusive."

The following weeks we spent as much time together as possible, as we became more comfortable with one another we began to invite Andrew with us often. He needed companionship and someone to help boost his ego, not to mention improving his wardrobe. He's six foot, average to smaller build, short curly hair, geeky looking glasses, and an ugly attempt at a moustache. For a black man he looked completely out of place. I once commented to Bree that I thought he used Steve Urkel from Family Matters as his example of how to dress. She smiled and said.

"We gonna change that. Man's gentle, kind, got abilities and a good job. No need him being without a woman. That moustache got to go."

It took some wrangling and fast talking to get him into jeans and a cotton shirt. WITHOUT the pocket protector and five pens. Our conversation went like this, me talking.

"Andrew, why do you carry all those pens in your pocket?"

"Cuz I'm a numbers man and somebody might need me to figure something out. And I carry more in case one runs out of ink."

My next question, "Do you think you could get by with just one pen and maybe a small pocket note pad?"

He grimaced, "Do I have to?" He asked.

It was time for Bree to step in, "You do if you want a woman in your life. Let me ask something. Do those pencils and pens keep you warm at night?"

"He scoffed, "Of course not."

She snapped back, "But a woman will. So if you want a woman you'll do as Leon suggested. One pen and a pocket notepad. And one more thing Andrew, the moustache becomes history, and those suspenders go in the trash. Leon, take this man and get him a belt."

When he exited the dressing room we were looking at a different man. He wasn't exuding confidence, but it was obvious that he liked the new look. I grabbed the remainder of the clothes he was going to buy and headed to the checkout lane as they followed. Andrew had a bag with his old clothes in it. As he was getting ready to pay Bree grabbed the bag from him.

Looking at the cashier she asked, "You got a trash can near?" He pointed, she walked over and put the bag in it. As we walked to the truck it was clear Andrew was not pleased.

"I was gonna keep those, I can use them to work in the yard or something."

Bree belly laughed, "You live on the second floor with a small deck, you don't have a yard. Besides, if you have them, you'll wear them. From now on you wear casual slacks for school and jeans or similar when you aren't teaching. Like to ball games and such."

Softball season was winding down, we were trying to get to as many games as possible having Andrew meet us at the location. People in the stands got used to seeing we three on the top row, cooler on one side of our bleacher seats and a blanket on the other side for those chilly evenings. Andrew didn't have a bleacher seat and generally sat on the blanket for cushion. It was the last game of the season, a double header, I was on my way back from the latrine when I passed a young Latino lady with a daughter who was crying. I stopped and asked.

"Hi sweetheart. Why are you crying?"

She wiped the tears on one sleeve and the snot on the other as she answered, "She won't let me get a hotdog and I'm hungry."

I suddenly became aware that Bree was next to me. She smiled at the lady and greeted her. "Hi Lillian. How are you?"

The girl had tears welling in her eyes, "Oh, okay considering. I've been better."

I piped up, "I was just going to get a hotdog and she's hungry. Would it be okay if I take the little one with me?"

Lillian looked at Bree who nodded and smiled. I learned without asking a question that her name was Corrine, her daddy left them and her mommy had a baby growing in her tummy. That her mommy was sad because she wouldn't be able to work very much longer and they didn't have much money. Then the kicker, they had ridden with grandma and grandpa to watch her aunt play ball and would have to go home with them. When I asked why that was a bad thing she sobbed, "Because they're mean to my mommy and call her fat and stuff like that."

By the time we'd finished our dog I grabbed another for the mom and made our way back to the bleachers. She thanked me profusely but said she couldn't accept it because she really couldn't afford it. My response was, "it's on the house, enjoy the game."

Bree was back in place, when I sat down she slid her arm through mine and hugged tight.

"I'm so glad I have you. Lillian used to play ball too, but she met a guy who slowly pulled her away, got her pregnant and left. He returned three years later and wormed his way back into her life, now she's pregnant and once again he's nowhere to be seen. I asked if she was particular as to what she wants in a man. She told me he needs to be kind, accept Corrine and have a steady job."

She was looking up with a grin as I was looking down at her with a matching grin. We knew what we were going to do. I signaled Andrew to sit next to me.

"Hey buddy. You ready to meet a lady?" He nodded. "Do you have any preferences?"

"Um, not really. I would want her to be kind and loving and true to me. And this is embarrassing, I like them a little pudgy. You know, some meat on their bones."

Bree stood, pointed a finger at him and stated, "Stay there, I'll be right back."

Five minutes later Andrew was being introduced to Lillian and Corrine. They scooted a few feet away from us and talked like they'd known one another for years. Long story short, not only did they bond immediately, he drove her home that night, staying long enough to help tuck Corrine in bed. We learned later that they had kissed a little before he left with a promise he would see them the following evening. He married her a month before the baby was born and insisted he be listed as the father with intentions to adopt Corrine as soon as possible. She no longer has to work as a CNA, Andrew has an instant family to love and dote over. He had become an entirely new person, all it took was a woman and two littles to love him.

During this same time period we grew closer, I came to love Bree letting anyone and everyone know that she was my girl and I was HER man. The hugs, holding hands, walking side by side she would put her hand in my back pocket. There was no question that we belonged with each other. Only once or twice she did have to remind other girls of her status. Both times were when I was at the concession getting popcorn. I was trying to get away without being rude as the girl was chatting me up when Bree walked past her and kissed me.

"C'mon, the next game is supposed to start."

Bree was ready for the second girl trying to intrude on her property a few weeks later making her appearance before the girl could do more than say hi. As our relation solidified and we got closer we also became close friends with Cliff and Jackie. It's amazing how much you can learn watching others in love. We talked about the situations they had encountered in their marriage and listened as they told us how they dealt with them. Slowly our make out sessions were increasing with vigor and intensity. We talked about waiting until marriage to consummate our love but knew in our hearts we wouldn't be able to wait that long. It's funny how a couple talks about marriage in a nonchalant way as they grow to know one another.

It was the end of fall when I first put my hand in her pants. It was after nine and we were hopelessly lost in a Halloween corn maze. We were alone and had run into yet another dead end when we suddenly grabbed each other and began making out. As we kissed she moved my hand from her breast and placed it on her mons. Lifting my hand I slid it under the waistband and moved toward the prize. Though she'd sucked in her tummy the pants were too tight to get where we both wanted my hand.

As soon as she'd opened the jeans my hand slid further down until my fingers were entangled in a mass of silk-like curly hair. Her aroma of passion instantly filled my nostrils. With our lips locked, our tongues gently dancing and our breathing becoming erratic I imagined having my face in that pussy lapping her juices. To say my dick was stiff is an understatement, it was hard as a broom handle. To my pleasant surprise I felt her fingers deftly unzipping my pants and her hand inside my underwear. What she said as she broke the kiss told me this was a forever thing.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers