All Comments on 'Another Saturday Night Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Wonderful ending! Great characters.

5

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Would have preferred maybe another chapter, but this one didn't feel rushed. You made them quite the well-connected couple that learned to work together and I thank you for providing a story in IR that really fits the billing. You're right: too much in IR has little to do in romance, and it's a category at this site that doesn't get a fair set of quality submissions. Over the years, I've known some of the authors that submitted some high quality work, but I know of 2 that sadly had to drop that because life got too hectic. Thanks for filling in the gap temporarily, as Bree and Leon fit together so well. 5

servant111servant11112 months ago

Great love story. I love the mellow tone to this episode

5 stars

RanDog025RanDog02512 months ago

A beautiful, wonderful ending to one hell of an excellent story! Had a big lump in my throat a few times with reminders from your story. I've had a good life, long with lots of time for reminiscing. The photo is from 1990 when I retired from my editing position in Fairbank's Alaska when I lived at minus 82 degrees and loved it, lol. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS for a score. Not many anymore touch me like this one did!

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Nice storey, thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LoonerGregLoonerGreg12 months ago

Very sweet story. Thank you.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft12 months ago

Excellent! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Great character and story development. The story unrolled at a very nice pace, making for a great read.

oldsage_1oldsage_112 months ago

Thank you again, My Friend, for another great story. Very entertaining and thank the fan who originally sparked this fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Well done!

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale.

OhDave1OhDave112 months ago

I have been a fan of yours for a while. I love your stories but the numerous errors detract from the enjoyment. I am a proofreader on Literotica and would like to work for you. I will watch for grammar punctuation, but really Grammarly does it for you for free. If you would like me to check your stories or help you install Grammarly I could do either. Send me a PM.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Good character development and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Man oh man what a great story ,I am one of those men that open doors ,assist in the coats on and off and the chair seating. These are things that were taught and enforced by mom and the Marine Corps, and subsequently passed down to my sons.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every story I read of yours. I always say it's best I've read. Well, this story is above all others. The lose of his of his first wife, and the following for, and marring a black woman regarding the stupid remarks by the idiots that can't get it through their prejudiced up bringing. Thank you. This story deserves 16 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Thank you. I can't understand the racial divide as it is literally only skin deep. We can share blood and organs between the different races so are basically the same. So very sad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a shame that prejudices is still hanging around. Passed on from their parents, that got it from their parents. Beyond that, it's another great story 10 Stars.

DeviantousEternalDeviantousEternal8 months ago

This one really warmed my heart.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How could anyone not enjoy the final chapter? it tides up the whole story. Which was great. Another 15 stars.

scut001scut0018 months ago

I have read quite a few of your stories and enjoyed them all. This one I want to comment after your introduction. I also know a few interracial couples. All are happily married. One for more than 40 years. I just want to say thank you for your writing. And if you didn't mention race at all in your stories they would think that you are writing about a couple of the same race. So you need to write and post what you feel and most of us will like it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is only once race, the human race.

The author has presented a great Romance that reminds us, we all vary in different ways, but when unselfish love rules the results are marvellous. Thanks for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous