All Comments on 'Another Springtime Ch. 13'

by Sailor1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Just great! Thanks for sharing your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A first for me.

I have never been one to get in to "Romance" stories. But damn it you got me. On a lark I decided to read your first chapter and I was hooked. I couldn't wait for the next chapter. I hope you expand your writing to more stories.

Monk3on3Monk3on3over 16 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful, heart-warming story. The relationship between Dace and Christine was magical and as near to perfect as I could imagine. It is very disappointing to me that more people haven't taken the time to comment, or perhaps even read this beautifully romantic story. I was worried, during the process of reading this story, that it would end tragically, and I am very pleased to see that it did not. Thank you for a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too bad there isn't more

I've really enjoyed the 13 chapters of Another Springtime. Initially, I thought I'd read a couple chapters, but then I was sucked in. One chapter led to another and here I am, unfortunately, at the end.

Were there more chapters, I would gladly have read them. The vivid descriptions, figurative language, and yes, the graphic accounts of sex made this series memorable.

My hat's off to you Captain, Sailor1. You did a fine job, and your description of your XO was superlative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, great story1

I can't believe that there are no comments. I really enjoyed the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous