Another Teacher Adopts the Cane

Story Info
Kate joins the teaching pair, dominates them.
4.7k words
4.28
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story involves strict, erotic discipline and bodily functions. Please read no further if any of this offends you. All characters are well over 18.]

Lucy and Lauren had become really close friends during their two years at the special high school for college prep that aimed at students 18 and up. Lucy was petite and auburn-haired; she taught physics having been a summa herself. Lauren was large framed but lean and curvy. She was really blonde, too, and enjoyed being an English teacher.

They spent much of their free time together. On those occasions, they exchanged their individual ideas on education. Both were notorious in the school for favoring corporal punishment of student misbehavior. The head of school liked them both because they were superb teachers who, most importantly, were successful in placing their best students in top colleges.

The head sometimes wondered why these two highly attractive women were the firmest advocates of severe classroom discipline. Each teacher was expected to draft a report, albeit brief, of any spanking or caning administered in her class. Lucy and Lauren were by the far the most frequent names he saw on discipline reports.

They differed in one respect: Lucy believed in punishing right in the class while Lauren would schedule discipline for after-school. Lucy had two sturdy chairs positioned on either side of her desk. Those called out to come forward for disciplining were told to climb up on the chair on all fours. Lucy would then come behind and lift up a skirt or unbutton or unzip pants and pull them down to ankles.

Usually, her thumbs then lowered girls' panties to the knees and boys' undershorts as well. She often had two students at a time, one on either side of the desk. After being exposed for an interval, knowing that the whole class had a perfect view between their legs, those being punished were subjected to significant humiliation.

Lucy took out two rectal thermometers, dipped them in a vial of Vaseline, and slowly inserted the business ends into the two anal openings. Each boy or girl thus had the thermometer sticking embarrassingly out of his or her anus. Lucy then withdrew the thermometers after three minutes and read them. Almost always, the temperatures were normal. But often, a thermometer would emerge with some brown smudges which Lucy would announce and display to the class.

The girls especially would cringe at this horrible embarrassment. After class, you could hear the girls in the class chatter among themselves: "Did you see Judy's poop on Miss Benton's thermometer?" Judy's shame would thus be broadcast throughout the school.

Miss Benton knew that this helped ensure better behavior in her class. A few of her pupils seemed intent, however, on inciting her to impose a spanking or caning. Lucy preferred using her thin cane. She would stand behind the boy or girl on the chair, tap the cane on their bared bottom, draw it back, and fire a stinging stroke right down the middle of the cheeks.

The impact and sting were delayed. A few seconds later, the boy or girl would scream out from the instant pain. Lucy caned with precision: each stroke that followed would be slightly below the last. Then she would either give crisscross strokes, which left diamond marks where they crossed the others, or a final stroke, which would be quite powerful, right down the middle.

After the classroom punishment, Lucy would send the offender to a corner of her class with panties or undershorts still down to face the corner for a few more minutes or until the class ended. She would then, after the class, write up the offense and describe the punishment on the school's computer system.

Lauren would crisply announce to a student who had earned punishment that he or she would report to her study after school, usually at 3:45 P.M. School ended at 3:15 P.M. so this ensured that the student would be spending a half hour worrying about how severe Miss Kaden would be with her hand, strap, or cane.

She preferred hand spanking because it connoted intimacy. Lauren also found that touching the buttocks aroused her. She did use a spanking glove because when she hit hard, she would otherwise bruise her hand. If a student were a repeat offender, she would step up the level of discipline. This would usually mean she used her cane.

Lauren was known for sentencing frequent offenders to major canings. She could easily deliver twelve or even fifteen strokes to the bottoms. The school did not permit hand canings, which both Lucy and Lauren were pleased about, because they felt that injury was likely if one caned anywhere but on the padded bottom.

Lauren started always just above the middle of the buttocks and proceeded down the bottom to the crease with thighs. She then might cane the thighs which were not padded and thus far more sensitive. Alternatively, she would apply crisscross strokes and provide a total gate pattern. Students truly feared Miss Kaden's after-school canings.

Lucy and Lauren invited for drinks a new teacher they anticipated would follow their lead on student discipline. Kate Vincent was a tall, statuesque redhead who was hired to expand the school's world history capability. She was all of 24 but held a good degree from a top college.

As they sat in Lucy's comfortable living room, Kate grinned, "I'm told you two are the only ones who believe in hitting them where it hurts, so to speak."

Lauren laughed. "Lucy and I have found that a certain amount of fearful anticipation works in focusing their minds on something other than getting laid. We thought you might find our experiences of interest. Lucy disciplines in class, usually with her thin cane. I have them come to my study after school, and I start out with a good, old-fashioned hand spanking."

"What sort of misbehavior results in these sanctions?" Kate asked in a serious tone.

n

"I expect them to be paying full attention to what I'm teaching them," Lucy responded. "Passing notes, whispering, reading anything but the page of a text I may be presenting, are all subject to my calling them out. Also, and this applies mainly to the boys: making fun of girls when they answer my questions or respond to invitations to volunteer. And yes, some of them even get caught peeking up skirts, including mine.

"The girls also play these games," Lauren added. "They flash their underwear or try to attract male interest by their movements. And, of course, anyone who takes one of us on in a disrespectful manner is really asking for trouble. You'll be surprised at how often this kind of stuff occurs."

"And here I figured I'd have it easy in terms of having to discipline students who are being prepared for going to a good college," Kate observed.

"They're still late teenagers," Lucy suggested.

"I'm not looking for punishment," Kate now proposed, "but you'll probably be surprised that I'd like you to show me how this works. Say that I am chatting with my friend, oblivious to the teacher--you--who is trying to teach her subject."

Lauren suggested that Lucy demonstrate technique.

"Kate," Lucy said severely, "you are clearly not paying attention to what I'm trying to teach. Stand up and come up here."

"But Miss Benton," Kate replied in a high-pitched voice, "I was just checking on the assignment with Laura."

"This is not the time for that," Lucy said firmly. "You can do that before or after class. Get up here or your punishment will be doubled."

This threat quickly resulted in Kate's standing ad demurely walking to Lucy's desk. Lucy crisply told her to get up on the chair next to the desk, on all fours.

Kate was wearing a skirt that ended several inches above her knees. She climbed up on the chair and felt immediately humiliated when Lucy flipped up the young teacher's short skirt. Her pretty pale blue thong was on full display, along with virtually all of her bottom cheeks.

"As you now see, flipping up a girl's short skirt reveals most of her hindquarters," Lucy advised, "something even these free-spirited females don't much like. In the beginning, they are surprised when I come up behind them and using my thumbs in the waistband, carefully lower their underpants--whether briefs or much smaller panties."

"Now much of the class will be staring at your bare ass," Lauren reminded Kate.

Lucy picked up her thin cane, laid it on Kate's bared bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinging stroke. Kate yelped and tried to get up, but Lucy's palm on her lower back kept her in the all fours position on the chair.

"Yes, dear," Lucy declared in mock sympathy, "this is what happens to girls or boys wo are naughty in class." Then she placed the cane below the first stroke on Kate's bottom, drew it back, and fired much lower, which produced a scream from Kate.

"Wow," Kate exclaimed. "That really does hurt!"

"Yes," Lauren told her, "it definitely does, as does a good hand spanking, which I sometimes follow with a hair brushing or even the cane if warranted. We're going to stop there because you don't need a whole mess of stripes on your pretty behind, sweetie."

"I guess they will probably test me as the new kid on the block," Kate ventured.

"They will," Lucy and Lauren answered in unison. Lucy ran the cane between Kate's legs. Kate squealed when Lucy pressed it into her furrow and in so doing, pressed down on her clit. "Now you're prepared. Pull up your panties, let down your skirt, and come on over here so I can freshen your drink," Lucy offered.

"These kids want to get into a good college," Lauren now said. "We are two of the best people here to help them do that. You will be, too, because you have a good degree. This is why students compete to get in here for an extra two years' prep and our counseling."

"I guess they also keep up with the work to get you to go to bat for them," Kate asked.

"Yes, they do," Lauren responded. "If they slack off, they may find they get a zero if they submit an inferior essay. Lucy will flunk them if they obviously haven't prepared for any test or exam she gives. We also grade on classroom participation."

"I see that 65 is your passing grade," Kate said. "How many end up failing and getting grades below that?"

"First marking period," Lucy said, "I have about 8 or 9 failures out of 25 in a class. The failures can be by one point--a 59--or lower if their performance or behavior warrants. We actually grade behavior on the same scale, but separately. Three instances of misbehavior usually earn a Conduct grade of 50 for the marking period."

"They grow up fast here," Lauren reported. "After that first grade, almost nobody fails. If they do, their parents get called in. The parents hear about what they have or haven't done, and we will suggest that they punish equivalently to what we give them."

"Both boys and girls?" Kate asked.

"Yes, they misbehave in different ways, but both act up about as often," Lucy noted.

"They'll test you," Lauren said. "Your first test or quiz, they will obviously look at a neighbor's paper. You'll need to walk over, snatch their paper away, and rip it up. You tell them that they're getting a zero on the test or quiz. Little by little, they get the point."

"Do you have a steady boyfriend or girlfriend?" Lauren asked with a smile.

"Yes," Kate responded with a trace of hesitation. "I've been going with Dennis for almost two years."

"Some of us go both ways," Lucy declared. "We aren't prying but does that describe you, too?"

"I've had experiences with women," Kate said nonchalantly.

"We were just asking because when we gather like this, we often move into the bedroom, if you get my drift," Lauren calmly informed her, with a big smile.

"Let me be clear about this," Kate answered, looking very serious. "I'm delighted that you're inviting me, and yes, I'm absolutely up for it. I know, of course, that this will always be among us only."

"Definitely," Lauren responded immediately.

Lucy took her by one hand and Lauren by the other. They calmly walked into Lucy's large bedroom. Lauren began helping Kate out of her clothing. She pulled her top over her head and then Lucy unhooked her modest white lacy bra, a 34B. Her tits were firm and looked simply perfect for her frame, with now excited nipples.

Lauren unbuttoned her own shirt, took it off, unzipped her slacks, let them drop, and took them off. Now Lucy came over and unhooked her bra, releasing her magnificent 36Cs. Kate smiled as she reached over and pulled Lauren's zebra-striped panties down and off. Lauren responded by removing Kate's pale blue undies.

Lucy undressed herself and positioned herself in the middle of her bed, spreading her legs lewdly. She exposed her nicely proportioned slit, with puffed-up labia and glistening wetness. She beckoned Kate with her forefinger and when Kate climbed on, with her bare pussy in front of Lucy's face, the petite teacher started licking Kate's pretty pudenda. Lucy reached up to massage Kate's orbs.

For her part, Lauren went between Lucy's sprawled feet to slyly slip her finger into Kate's bottom-hole looming over Lucy's torso.

Surprised by Lauren's finger invading her most private hole, Kate's face reddened when she felt Lauren touch the tip of her oncoming bowel movement inside her bottom.

"Oh, you're fingering my doody!" she wailed.

"Maybe you can push it out," Lucy whispered to her as Lauren cooperatively withdrew her stimulating digit. And then, Lauren watched in amazement as Kate's long, dark, firm turd slid out of her cute little orifice. Lauren caught it in her hands, as it was firm enough, and placed it on a tissue on Lucy's nightstand.

"Lucy, what do we do to a little girl who makes her doody right on the bed?" Lauren asked her friend happily.

"It's good I put the plastic sheet down over everything," Lucy explained. "Even if she pees and gets her period too, clean-up is easy."

Lauren then was prepared with some toilet tissue. She carefully wiped around Kate's anal opening until the area was squeaky clean. Now the three teachers cuddled together on the bed. Lauren pressed her chest into Kate's breasts while Lucy used her fingers to stimulate Kate's already aroused clit and her wet vaginal opening. It didn't take long for Kate to orgasm, mostly from Lucy's exertions. She moved her bottom in rhythm and exhaled deeply as several internal explosions occurred.

"Whew!" Kate exclaimed, "I guess I haven't been turned on so much for a while. I'm deeply appreciative of your kindness."

"We enjoyed welcoming a new colleague," Lauren said with a grin. "Especially one who seems to agree with our approach to student discipline. I will tell you that our principal truly wishes that the rest of the teachers followed our example. We really find that we experience misbehavior by pupils mostly because they get accustomed to acting up in other classes."

They invited Kate to stay over with them, which she accepted with glee. Then they stayed in bed and were calmly all over each other, lavishing kisses on breasts, mouths, pussies, and anuses. Lauren announced that she needed to go potty, so Lucy took Kate's hand as they walked with Lauren to the well-furnished bathroom.

Lauren suggested that the other two lie on their backs in the tub and she then clambered in and squatted over them both as they lay side to side. They stared up at her hairless crotch. Without warning, her little peehole opened and a surge of pee streamed right onto Lucy's face; Lauren moved over a little and now the hot liquid was pouring onto Kate's.

"Your pee is strong, darling," Lucy informed her.

"It's been waiting in there a bit," Lauren explained. "I do have to make a doody now."

Her small bottom-hole slowly expanded and pooched out as a dark turd pointed out and emerged a solid eight-inches in length. It fell between the two and Lucy picked it up and smeared the end on Kate's boobs. She then licked the tip of the turd and passed it on to Kate who took a lick as well.

"Sorry, Lauren," Kate laughed, "It doesn't taste nice enough to eat."

Lucy took the still-firm turd in her hand and told Lauren she had been naughty because she hadn't asked permission to make her doody. Lucy now approached Lauren's bottom-hole and poked her finger inside to hold it open enough that she could push the turd, which was firm but narrow, back from whence it had emerged.

This was a ploy Lucy had read about but had never tried, so she wasn't sure it would work. The turd slid back into Lauren's rear hole but after a few inches, the rest was obscenely sticking out.

"You look so fabulous, Lauren, with your doody sticking out of your hole like that," Kate exclaimed.

Lucy now told her friend to shit the turd back out again and with a little effort expended in this unusual course, the movement did slide back out. Lucy again picked it up with the tissue and this time, disposed of it in the toilet.

Lucy suggested that the two who had just defecated needed butt plugs inserted anally now. She retrieved two from a drawer next to the tub and first reached up to insert one into Lauren's squatted posterior. Then Kate got up on all fours and placed her bottom facing Lucy, who inserted a thin, long plug with a diamond at its outer end.

"I've never worn one of these," Kate exulted. "It could get to be a habit."

"Would you like to experience a strap-on from me?" Lauren offered.

"Sure," Kate gleamed. "I also haven't fucked for a while."

Lauren found one in the drawer with a harness. She carefully pulled it up to her waist and positioned herself behind Kate who was on all fours.

"One hole's filled by the plug," Kate said, "so you had better stick it in my cunt."

"You naughty thing!" Lucy grinned. "Lauren, this girl has a plug in her rear and now will get your cock in front!"

"She's a big girl," Lauren answered, "just like me. Your little puss couldn't handle this monster."

"I'm just a sweet little girl...with a thin cane in my hand," Lucy almost sang.

"She's incredibly adept with the cane," Lauren conceded. "And she teases both boys and girls with it. They all worry that it might snap right between their legs, don't they, Luce?"

Lucy's eyes flashed but she smiled, "I don't believe in ever using something like a cane on anyone's genitals. Having them think I might, however, gives me more leverage when they're on all fours with their legs spread and I'm brandishing the thin cane."

"Is your 'little pussy' really tight?" Kate inquired.

"I won't deny that Lauren and I both are bi, so my muffin has had some large real cocks inside it," Lucy told her. "Is your boyfriend a real stud?"

"Dennis gives me a lot of pleasure," Kate confessed, "but I've loved the experience here with you. You've accepted me as an equal. Dennis and I have good sex together, but I also have the upper hand with him."

Lauren and Lucy both expressed their admiration.

"Do you spank him?" Lucy asked.

"Sometimes, when he's naughty," Kate answered, smiling. "And sometimes when I feel like it."

This left Lauren and Lucy with their mouths open. They were in the presence of a true domme.

"I do have occasional fantasies of being controlled by a younger woman," Lauren confessed. "Maybe you should put on Lucy's harness and fuck me."

Kate's face filled with a wide smile. "I'd love that, Lauren," she gushed. "Thank you for confiding that with me. I respect your trust."

"Take out the plug I put in you," Lucy now said. "You need to use it to fill Lauren's bottom."

Kate withdrew the plug from her anal canal and saw that it did have some smudges. Grinning, she inserted it into the bottom-hole now facing her as Lauren climbed onto all fours and spread her legs.

"Now turn over, sweetie, so I can do you," Kate ordered gently.

Lauren complied and now she lay on her back, her legs spread invitingly as her pink pussy lips spread to disclose her inner pinkness. Kate donned the strap-on with its large dildo and mounted the equally formidable Lauren, holding the strap-on as she eased into Lauren's wet cunt.

12