Another Teacher Adopts the Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels good, Katie," Lauren exclaimed. "And I love feeling your breasts pressing on mine."

Lucy's expression warmed as she saw Kate increase the tempo and strength of her thrusts. "That's good, Kate," she urged her on, "fuck her good."

"I think you may be asking for a little spankie, little girl," Kate said condescendingly to the diminutive Lucy. "Right now, though, I'm happy fucking this wonderful lady."

Lucy glowed at Kate's exercising her dominant personality so effectively. The petite physics teacher secretly craved the strict young new colleague's taking charge of her.

Kate thrust into and out of Lauren long enough so they both moved into a higher plane of arousal and excitement. Lauren exploded and then Kate followed. She fell lightly onto Lauren who held her tightly in her arms. They rested in each other's arms for a time, then Kate pulled her dildo from Lauren's pussy.

Kate looked sharply at Lucy. "Are we ready for our little spanking, Missy?" she grinned at Lucy.

"Oh, yes, Miss Kate," Lucy responded, enthralled by the delicious dominant.

Kate sat herself on the edge of the bed and tapped her lap, signaling Lucy to lie across it. Both were still in the nude, so Lucy's small bottom fit nicely on Kate's thighs. Kate soon began to spank, alternating the cheeks she attacked.

Lucy was in a reverie as this strict, strong younger woman smacked her little bottom. It had been a while since she had been on the receiving end. It stirred her juices and she felt herself wetter in her vaginal area than she could recall. Kate felt that liquid on the skin of her thighs.

"You're so excited that you're dripping on me, Missy," she addressed Lucy as she spanked her harder. "I may have to take back what I said and punish your naughty cunt!"

"Oh, please don't!" Lucy protested. "I promise, I'll be good, I'll be a good girl!"

"We'll make sure you are," Kate remonstrated with her, now spanking her sensitive thighs, making Lucy cry out. Then, with Lucy's legs spread over Kate's lap, Kate aimed a light spank between them landing right in Lucy's cute vulva and on her most sensitive spot, the tip of her now-red clit.

"Ooh, Miss, I'm sorry!" Lucy proclaimed. "I'll be good, I really will!"

"I'm glad you understand that" Kate said, ending the spanking. "Now give Mommy a nice kiss and we'll hug," she added, standing as Lucy arose, and opening her arms to embrace the smaller woman. Lucy and Kate kissed, with plenty of tongue, and Kate hugged her tightly.

Now the three lay back on the bed, content. Lauren resumed the conversation with an invitation that did surprise Kate.

"Katie, if I may call you that," she began. Kate nodded her approval. "We've had such a wonderful time. We know that getting accommodated in the right lodging here can take some time. We were hoping that even though we are still getting to know each other, we'd love it if you wanted to move into my house. You can stay as long as you want--we would hope you'd enjoy it here enough to stay on. Lauren is going to give up her apartment to live here, and I have another bedroom that would be yours. This one, of course, can serve as our playroom."

"Your being so gracious and welcoming has made me feel so warm and loved," Kate responded happily. "I'd love to do that and assume that my boyfriend would be welcome here so long as he behaves himself."

"Of course," Lucy responded with alacrity. "As you know, we both see men from time to time, so it's not an issue. That's also why it's wonderful that we each can have our own bedroom."

"Ours is a female-led relationship, or FLR," Kate continued. "That means that if you feel Dennis has ever not respected you or misbehaved, I will be in your debt if you decided he needed to be spanked or caned by you."

"Thank you for the trust you are placing in us," Lauren now rejoined. "We won't let you down. Nor would we abuse your directions. I know you will not hesitate to discipline us if you feel we have behaved improperly with him."

"Of course," Kate replied. "But if he misbehaves, which he does from time to time, I might want you to fuck him in his ass with a strap-on, or if you feel like doing it, I'd be all right if you fucked him in the reverse cowgirl position."

"Wow!" Lauren exclaimed. "You'd let us fuck him, even in that female-superior position?"

"He adores me, Lauren," Kate answered quietly. "So, I trust him even if I let him get some pleasure from sex like that with you or Lucy. I'd like you first to spank or cane him so he understands that he must obey you as he does me. I'm sure enough of myself that I feel he wouldn't desert me even if you give him a nice fuck."

The three spent the night together in Lucy's huge bed. They were nude all the time and found themselves cuddling and exciting each other in their orifices and on their breasts. Kate liked to excite and tease Lucy's and Lauren's nipples. Lauren found she liked licking Kate deeply between her legs and with her tongue deep in Kate's pussy, which flowed plenteously.

They used the strap-on to fuck each other and Kate applied her favorite butt plug to both of their bottom-holes much of the time. When they woke up, Kate was in good spirits and asked Lauren to start her day off by giving her a good caning. Lauren and Lucy liked this request, since it meant that even if Kate was a powerful domme, she did appear to want to yield control and be punished on occasion.

Lauren then told Katie to get up on one of the big chairs next to Lucy's teacher's desk. She loved seeing the younger teacher on all fours with her bottom spread lasciviously and her vulva visible between her legs. Lauren ran the cane through Katie's legs and let it tickle her labia and her clit. Kate flinched but clearly enjoyed this provocation.

Then Lauren laid the cane on Kate's nice round full bottom and drew it back. She expertly delivered six strokes, pausing a full thirty seconds between them. The strokes were given carefully so that each was the same distance below the previous one. Then she gave a last, seventh stroke diagonally across the others and Kate screamed at this particularly painful administration.

Lauren announced that the caning was completed. Kate stood, thanked Lauren for disciplining her, and sank to her knees in front of the delectable Lauren, who spread her legs so that Kate might thank her with a kiss on her lower lips. Kate did just that and then Lauren turned round, held her cheeks apart, and Kate applied her tongue to Lauren's bottom-hole, getting her tongue past the anal ring. Lauren thanked her for her kindness and Kate hugged her.

"You both have impressed me, and I hope you find me a good flat mate," she said. "I'm now convinced that I should make it clear to my history classes that any misbehavior will result in caning or spanking."

12