Another Transformation Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!" she said taking my arm, "You look fantastic!"

"Hello" I responded, "you're looking pretty amazing, yerself!"

She was almost exactly my height in her heels, and both of us were nearly half-a-head taller than the other folks in the lobby. We chatted amicably as we strolled out of the hotel and down the street to a cafe. The restaurant seemed to be getting a lot of business from the convention, and after a short wait, we were seated.

The time seemed to pass too quickly. Our conversation was only interrupted by the arrival of our dinner, and then it was just slowed. We talked about everything from gaming to politics to family. I found out that she was 35, but that we shared similar values despite the 20 year difference in age. She lived in Northern California, on the way to my place in Oregon. We shared a dessert, and all to soon the waiter had brought the check. She offered to pay, and I let her know that she could get the next one.

She smiled brightly "So, there will be a next time?" she asked.

"If you are willing to keep hanging out with my middle-aged ass, yeah" I replied.

"I think your middle-aged ass is pretty hot" she said, grinning devilishly.

We laughed as we paid the check and left the cafe. We walked arm in arm back to the hotel talking about what we should do for our next date.

"Are you going to be In-Character during the Con tomorrow?" she asked.

"I can be, but I hadn't planned on it." I replied.

"I was thinking of doing a low-key, everyday cosplay" she said, "rather than going full armor and war-paint."

I chuckled at her description of the make-up that really made the transformation.

"I agree" I said, "the armor and 'war-paint' can be a bit much to strap on before the Convention Center opens."

We rode the elevator up. At her floor she gave me a hug and a quick kiss before leaving the elevator car and going to her room. I rode the rest of the way to my floor with a huge grin on my face, and the scent of her perfume in my nose.

I let myself into my room and stripped out of my clothes, hanging the jeans and button-down on one of the hotel hangers. I looked at the scattered armor around the room and decided to clean up before going to bed. After all, I didn't want to trip on a pauldron on my way to the bathroom. With the armor stowed neatly in it's suit-case I was able to sit and reflect on the events of the afternoon. Meeting with Sarah at the Con had been a blessing. She was quite lovely, both in and out of character, and she accepted me as I was without judgment. I figured that was a pretty rare thing among age appropriate women, so I vowed to maintain a connection with her no matter what.

I fell asleep thinking about what I hoped the next day would bring.

I dreamed vivid dreams in which Sarah featured prominently. We were in-game, in character, running through a dungeon that looked very much like the mine-shafts out near Ridgecrest. Then we were walking to town after leaving the 'dungeon' and our costumes kept malfunctioning. My breastplate kept coming loose, and eventually it turned into a thin t-shirt with a faded print of a breastplate on the front and back. Sarah was having problems with her hooves, but didn't want to take them off because she was afraid she'd lose them. Cars kept passing us on the road and honking and eventually we were able to climb onto what looked like Mad Max's worst nightmare for a ride into the city. I woke up as she and I cuddled together under a tarp in the bed of the lifted monster truck.

It was still dark, but I got up anyway since I needed to pee. Checked the time - 0600, a good time to get up and start getting ready. I started the shower and finished waking up under the hot water. Energized by the shower, I picked out my clothes for the day: Black thigh high boots and matching stockings, black boy-shorts and a matching, strapless, push-up bra under a black leather corset and matching leather mini-skirt. I did not apply the blue color to my skin, but I did add the Kaldorei facial markings in a deep, wine-red color that matched my lipstick. Eye liner and mascara finished the make up, and the scleral contact lenses and elf ear-cuffs finished the look. When I checked the time again it was nearly 0800, time flies when you're having fun! I equipped my armor for the day, grabbed my bag and badge for the convention and left the hotel room. I was a little nervous, seeing as this would be my first time in public presenting as femme without my costume. I hoped that Sarah would not be disappointed.

The full length mirrors in the elevator allowed me to look myself over from every angle, and I liked what I saw. The blue dye in my hair had held up through two washings, and my hair looked shiny and healthy. The ear-cuffs gave the illusion of pointy ears without having to wear the heavy prosthetic ears, and the push-up bra was doing a fine job of presenting my cleavage for inspection.

The elevator car stopped on Sarah's floor, and the doors slid open. Standing on the other side of the doors was Sarah, a smaller set of Draenei horns adorned her head, and her golden blond hair was pulled back into a french braid. Her face was painted with the gold markings of a Lightsworn Draenei I laughed out loud when I saw that she had opted for a white leather bustier with a white and gold accented leather and lace skirt. Her socks were thigh high, but her boots stopped at the knees. She laughed as well when she recognized me.

"It's almost as if we share a brain!" she chuckled.

"I don't think we could have coordinated our looks any better if we tried" I responded.

She joined me in the elevator and gave me a hug and a kiss while we rode to the ground floor. There were people dressed in full cos-play for the last day of Blizz-Con, but I was happy to be low-key. We picked up breakfast at the hotel restaurant and made our way to the convention center. We got a lot of looks as we walked, arm-in-arm down the sidewalk. It was amazing to me how many mundane players still wanted to have pictures taken with us, even when we were out of costume.

"I saw you yesterday" one young man said, "You two are the coolest looking couple at the 'Con!"

We posed to either side of him as a teen-aged girl took the picture for him.

I chuckled as he walked away admiring the picture on his phone.

"Both of us are a solid head taller than that guy" I said.

"Yeah" she replied, "but that fits the in-game models."

We continued on to the convention center and spent the day with each other. Over the course of the day there were numerous opportunities for us to hold hands and kiss in the backs of darkened panel discussions and presentation rooms. It was fun feeling like we were sneaking around, even though there was no reason to sneak.

By the end of the day, both of us were ready for dinner and some real alone time with each other.

"Same cafe as last night?" I asked.

"Sounds good" she said, "but let's get it to go!"

We ordered ahead, and walked down to the cafe in our casual cos-plays. The food was ready when we arrived, so Sarah paid for the meal and we walked quickly back to the hotel. We stopped in her room so she could drop her Swag-bag and grab her over-night, and then we headed up to my room. We devoured dinner and then spent a half hour cuddling on the bed as we found a movie to watch.

Both of us were still in our leathers. I had taken the scleral lenses out and removed my ear-cuffs, and she had kicked off her boots and removed her horns.

"Do you need help getting those boots off?" she asked.

"Not usually" I replied, "but I wouldn't turn it down."

She grabbed the heel of my boot and pulled. First the left and then the right boot came off. The cool air of the hotel room on my stocking clad legs sent a shiver through me. Her hands slid up the silk stockings and under my skirt. She grinned wickedly at me.

"I've been wanting to find out what was under this skirt all day!" she purred.

Her hands moved higher and found the top of my stockings. Her fingers traced the lace where it met the smooth skin of my upper thighs. She gently pushed on my inner thighs, encouraging me to spread my legs for her. My breathing quickened as the leather skirt rode up my thighs. She smiled up at me as her hands found what I had been hiding all weekend.

"So, you are amab underneath the pretty clothes!" she said in a satisfied tone.

"Mostly" I replied, "there are a couple of extras that I think most men would not consider very manly."

"Ooh, now I'm very curious!" she said.

She hooked her fingers in the waistband of my boy-shorts and pulled them down until my legs were free of the soft fabric. She tossed them aside and then moved up the bed to straddle my hips. One by one she unfastened the metal clasps on my corset, starting at the bottom and working her way up. When the top clasp was loosed, the corset fell away revealing the black push-up bra. She leaned in and kissed the slope of my breasts, breathing hotly on my neck.

"Is this all bra?" she asked softly, "or is there really more to you than just a hidden blade?"

Slowly she unclasped my bra, when the lacy garment released it hold on my breasts, they shifted slightly to either side, the fatty tissue and pectoral muscles no longer held caged in their underwire prison.

"Oh this is too good to be true!" she whispered as she admired my pierced nipples.

I could feel her heat now, as she ground her arousal against my flat tummy.

"I'm not a lesbian" she whispered softly, "but I do like a nice pair of tits!"

With that she freed herself from the white leather bustier and pressed her generous breasts to mine, even as she pressed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. My hands roamed up her smooth back, pulling her close to me. My arousal was growing under the leather skirt bunched up on my thighs. I slid my hands over her skirt, following the curve of her ass until I felt the smooth silk of her stockings beneath my fingertips. I stroked her thighs down to the backs of her knees and then followed the line on the back of her stockings upward and under her lace and leather skirt. She moaned softly as we kissed, encouraging my exploration of her body. When I reached the top of her stockings, there was a trolley from her garter belt continuing upward. I followed the satin strap up to the curve of her gorgeous ass, bare except for the trolley that my fingers had followed to get there.

"No panties" I murmured between kisses.

"No" she panted, "wanted to be ready!"

She rolled to the side, pulling me on top of herself with surprising strength.

"I want to feel you between my legs" she growled, as she pushed my shoulders downward.

I took the hint and slid down her body, kissing my way down her neck, between her soft breasts, and over the gentle swell of her tummy. I pushed her skirt up revealing the center of her, and nibbled on the inside of her thighs, kissing my way closer and closer to her already wet pussy. Her fingers were tangled in my hair now, urging me to focus on the prize between her thighs. I breathed hotly on her exposed labia, sending a shiver through her body. Ever so softly I began to trace wet shapes on her clit with my tongue. When she began to undulate her hips I slid first one then another finger inside her while I focused more pressure on her clit. Her moans grew in volume and her body shuddered as I felt her pussy grip my fingers tightly. Her hips bucked and her thighs gripped my head. She rode out her orgasm on my face and my fingers, eventually pushing my face away from her sex, and slamming her thighs shut.

"No...More" she gasped.

I pulled away from her stood at the edge of the bed to slip out of my skirt.

"Now that's fucking sexy" she said, admiring my body. My b-cup breasts, thick thighs still in stockings, and narrow waist did not make for a particularly masculine figure. And compared to her generous curves I looked more than a little androgynous. She crawled across the bed, shedding the last of her clothing on the way until she perched, mostly naked, at the edge of the king-sized mattress.

"I'm gonna suck your soul out through that cock!" she said.

"Yer welcome to try" I drawled.

She sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs, pulling me close to her. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes full of innocence before she deep-throated me. I could feel her tongue rubbing the shaft while her throat muscles gripped the head. She pulled back and moaned around my dick. Reaching between her legs she began to tease herself with her fingers while her lips slid back and forth over my length.

"I'm not gonna last very long like this" I growled.

"Mmm hmm" she agreed, my dick still firmly between her lips.

I could feel the point of no return getting close, and I warned her again, "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

"Mmm" was all she said before throating me again.

It was too much. I felt my balls tighten and then release a stream of semen into her throat. She swallowed without any hesitation, and kept sucking until I was milked dry. My knees buckled and I caught myself on the edge of the bed before I fell forward, pinning her beneath me. For her part, she knew what was coming, and just relaxed into my fall. I was able to stop myself from pinning her completely, and she was giggling as I tried to keep from hurting her.

"Okay maybe I should have had you on your back for that" she said brightly, "next time!"

I rolled off of her and sprawled across the bed, "You know, I believe you actually managed to get a piece of my tattered soul" I said.

"Told ya!" she said before cuddling up to me and tracing little circles on my breasts with her finger-nails.

"That feels really good" I murmured, stroking her hair.

"Your tits are really cute" she said, "I wish mine were a little smaller."

"I like yours" I replied, "I wish mine could look like that without taking Hormones."

"You're not on hormones?" she asked.

"No, not really" I replied, "this is all targeted muscle sculpting and essential oil massage."

"I didn't think the oils worked on mature men" she said.

"I wasn't sure if it was going to" I said, "but here we are." I squeezed my breasts together.

"Here we are indeed" she said, "Y'know, you are a Goldshire ERPers dream come true."

"Not quite, I don't have a vagina behind my balls" I chuckled.

"Close enough, though" she said, "I'll bet there's a thousand little wannabe's out there without the drive to do what you've done."

"Honestly, I wasn't going for the Night Elf Futa aesthetic" I said, "I just wanted to be a girl and wear pretty armor."

"Obviously, you did not want to be a straight girl" she said.

"Obviously" I agreed.

"I guess I'm not a straight girl either" she admitted.

"Again, obviously" I replied.

She hit me with a pillow.

After the pillow fight ended, and we lay giggling on the bed, she whispered in my ear "I could fall in love with a girl like you." There was that hit of euphoria again!

I whispered back "I'm nothing special."

She threw a leg over me and straddle my hips again. Her hair fell in golden cascades around her face as her eyes met mine.

"This time you're going to last longer" she stated.

"Yes ma'am" I agreed.

She slid down my torso until her sex was pressed against my hardening member. She slid back and forth, coating me with her juices, stroking me back to life with her lips. When I was hard again, she lifted herself and guided me inside her. I felt the heat of her arousal envelop me until I was buried to the hilt in her soft wet flesh.

And then she began to move. Slowly at first, her eyes locked with mine, her hands on my breasts. I rested my hands on her hips, not guiding, not forcing, just resting, feeling her strength and her energy as she moved. As generous as her curves were, beneath them was solid muscle.

As she moved on top of me, she began to lean forward. My hands found their way from her hips to the rounded curve of her ass. Again the soft flesh belied the firm muscle lying beneath. I was fairly certain her lower body was as strong if not stronger than mine. Her breasts pressed against mine as our lips made contact. The kiss was electric! Our tongues danced together even as I began to thrust up and into her, meeting her stroke for stroke. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations. Her body was absolutely decadent! My hands could not stop moving, stroking her back, her bottom, the silk encased flesh of her thighs. Her hands played with my long hair, stroked my face and moved between us to cup one of my smallish breasts. We moaned into each other's mouths as we kissed. The sensation of closeness between us, the feedback loop between passionate kissing and grinding fuck was intensified by the emotional bonds we'd managed to forge in just a couple of days.

I did last longer this time. Long enough that her climax was triggered by mine. I held her close, both of our bodies covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, still trembling from the after shocks of our climax. Eventually, she rolled off of me and we snuggled under the bed-covers together. Blizz-Con would end tomorrow and we would go to our separate homes. But for tonight, we were together, and that was enough.

12