Another Warm day in the Village

Story Info
Jay loses his virginity and impregnates a stranger.
4.3k words
4.54
42k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. Following is part 2 from the series. Kindly read part 1 'Ancestral house in the village' to understand the characters and events that led to this 2nd part.

- + -

Jay sat on the wooden swing, gently swaying as he soaked in the picturesque view of the village.

As he savored the moment, he suddenly heard the creak of the garden gate, and his attention turned to the entrance. Kamala and Meena,walked in.

Meena's cheeks flushed a subtle shade of pink, and she instinctively grasped Kamala's arm. Kamala, equally flushed with a mixture of excitement, shared a secret smile with Meena.

As they were nearing the Varanda towards Jay. In a seductive way Kamala blew a kiss in Jay's direction, her eyes sparkling with affection. The sight left Jay momentarily awestruck.

Meena, feeling the rush of emotions, hurried into the house, her hands covering her blushing face. Kamala joined Jay on the swing.

Knowing that both Neha and Uncle were away for a doctor's appointment, Jay boldly placed his left hand around Kamala's shoulders, giving her left tit a firm squeeze over her blouse. "Why don't we go to the bedroom?" he suggested. "You seemed very slutty last night, but you didn't hesitate to be playful in front of your bedroom window. Was your husband not at home?" As he spoke, he playfully pinched her nipple in between his fingers."

Kamala moaned as she felt Jay's palm who she thought was soft and weak take control. She finally was able to respond. "You have a bulls cock Jay. No lady can resist being your bitch.My husband was asleep right next to me on our bed when I stripped for you like a slut" Kamala moans burying her face into Jay's arms as she felt him pull on her nipples over the thin blouse.

Jay kissing the top of her head and snuggling his face into her neck whispered into her ear. "Why don't we go and fuck in my bed then. You see my cock is already up to fill your pussy". Saying this he took Kamala's hand and placed it on his crotch. Kamala held his shaft in her palms and started to give his cock a rigorous rub over his lungi.

"We ladies are planning to go to the village pond in an hour's time. So, why don't you join us there? Your young horny body will calm down. I heard rumors that you can't seem to keep it down all the time" Kamala giggled as she now cupped his balls playing with it.

"Sure, I look forward to joining you all". Jay was happy. He felt a good swim will help him rejuvenate and also he will get to see them naked. They both stood to leave.

"Jay see you at the pond" saying that Kamala turned to leave. She felt a hard smack on her bum. She wasn't wearing any panties and hence the smack made her right cheek sting. "Sure I will see you" Jay turned and walked without explaining his action to kamala.

As Jay entered the house, he noticed Lali and Meena holding a bag containing towels and fresh clothes. Upon seeing Jay, Meena, who still felt a bit embarrassed about what she had seen last night, hurriedly made her way out the door."

"Jay," Kamala said, "we ladies are heading to the pond for a swim. Is it alright if we leave you alone in the house for a few hours?"

Jay responded with a warm smile and pulled Kamala into his arms. "I know you're all going for a swim. In fact, your friend Kamala invited me to join you."

With a bright smile on her face. She kisses Jay's chest over his shirt and responds, " I am so glad that you agreed to come. I look forward to getting my back rubbed by you, " said Kamala.

Breaking their hug, Jay said, "Alright, I'll go get my swimming trunks and—"

Lali interrupted Jay mid-sentence, saying, "Beta, Meena and I are leaving a bit early for some work at the post office. Why don't you and Kamala join us at the pond directly?"

Jay agreed to Lali's suggestion and headed to his bedroom to find his trunks. After some time, he went to Kamala's bungalow to find her. He called out her name.

Kamala walked out onto the patio and said, "Jay, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to join you and the ladies at the pond today. My husband needs my help with something, so I'll have to stay back."

Disappointment was evident on Jay's face; he had plans to fondle her generously huge breasts and slip his fingers inside her deep pussy while under the water. He cursed his luck.

Seeing the sadness on Jay's face, Kamala offered, "Hey, why don't you visit me again later tonight? We can take a walk once my husband falls asleep."

Jay's disappointment vanished as soon as he heard Kamala's proposal, and he had a broad smile. "Why don't you tell me the directions to the pond? I'll find my way," Jay said confidently.

Kamala provided him with directions to the pond, and she returned to her husband after Jay left for the pond.

On his way to the pond, Jay encountered a group of children plucking dry mangoes from a tree. Observing their struggle, he offered to help. After helping them gather a few mangoes, Jay continued his journey toward the pond. Upon reaching the end of the road he had followed, the path split into two directions. Jay paused, trying to recall Kamala's instructions. His mind suggested going left, but his intuition urged him to choose the right path. Trusting his gut, he took the right path and, after walking for another 20 minutes he saw the glimmering water ahead.

Jay quickened his pace, sprinting in the direction of the pond until he stood at its edge. However, to his dismay, there was no sign of Kamala or Meena. He scanned the perimeter of the pond but found no one in sight. Deciding to walk back to the house, he also felt the need for a refreshing swim after his long journey. Jay removed his jeans and shirt, placing them on a nearby rock before diving into the cool water.

After a few laps, Jay discovered a submerged rock with a flat top, perfect for sitting. As he relaxed in the water, his mind wandered to the upcoming invitation to meet Kamala in person that evening. A smile played on his lips as he contemplated the possibilities. However, he was soon distracted by the presence of a young boy near the rock where his clothes lay.

Panicking, Jay watched the boy snatch his clothes and run in the opposite direction from which Jay had come. Jay hurriedly left the rock and ran after the boy. The road ahead was straight, allowing Jay to keep the boy in sight. The boy made a right turn and continued sprinting toward a house surrounded by its own boundary.

Jay yelled at the boy to stop, and as he closed the gap, he witnessed the boy slip and tumble to the ground, losing his balance on a wet patch of ground. Jay quickly caught up and extended a helping hand to the boy, allowing him to regain his footing.

As Jay looked around, he noticed a woman rushing out of the house, sprinting toward them. She embraced the boy tightly, checking him for any injuries. Then, she lifted her gaze towards Jay, who stood there in only his swimming trunks, and spoke in the regional language, which he couldn't understand.

"Don't you have any shame, bullying a child!" The lady yelled angrily. She scooped up handfuls of wet mud and hurled them toward Jay. The mud struck his thigh, leaving a soiled mark on his trunks. Jay stepped back, attempting to explain the situation to the irate woman.

In a calm tone, he began, 'I apologize if it seemed that way, but there has been a misunderstanding. I'm actually a guest in this village, and I came to the pond for a swim.' Jay then went on to explain that he had only chased her son to retrieve his clothes after the young boy had taken off with them." He said that he was living at Bungalow and He is the Nephew of Mr. Sundar.

The lady's expression changed quickly. Fear appeared on her face as she delivered two loud slaps to the boy's cheeks, asking for an apology. But Jay quickly stepped in, calming her down. He felt the child didn't deserve such a harsh punishment.

The lady soon explained herself, sharing that Mr. Sundar is a well-respected man and that His family holds a very prominent status in the village and her son had made a serious mistake.

Jay couldn't help but feel sorry for the young boy. Kneeling in front of the mother and her son, he offered a comforting hug to the boy. The mother, taken aback by Jay's humility despite the difference in social status, quickly responded, "Saheb (Sir), let me wash your clothes except for the trunks as there are no men clothing in the house."

"I'm fine, really. It's not necessary; I'll take care of the laundry when I get home," Jay replied.

The lady insisted without Letting Jay say another word. She gathered Jay's clothes in her hands and as she was about to leave, She noticed Jay was shivering, as he was only in his trunks. Politely, she suggested, "Sir, there's a fire pit at the back of the house. Please dry yourself off to avoid catching a cold." Jay walked to the back of the house and sat on a rock that was close to the fire pit.

Jay was enjoying the warmth of the fire pit, his gaze wandered around. The house, though humble, was surrounded by natural beauty. He counted the number of trees and the chickens playfully roaming the compound. Turning, he spotted a small washing area near the well. Jay's eyes fell upon the boy's mother, who was crouched with her back turned to him. She had draped her pallu (a cloth covering the chest over her blouse) down, revealing her alluring dusky skin. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, and her body swayed gracefully as she vigorously beat the clothes on the ground to clean them. Jay found himself ogling her strong body.

The boy's mother turned her head, surprising Jay; he was caught off guard. To divert attention, Jay quickly asked if he could add more wood to the pit. The lady offered to help, but Jay declined. He was deeply admiring how gracefully she was crouching, Giving his eyes a sexy view of her thick ass.

The mother continued to wash the clothes, and Jay continued to ogle her. Lost in his admiration for her natural beauty, Jay, not fully aware of his surroundings, reached for a log that was close to the pit. The log was hot and bruised his palms in the process. He cried out in pain, and the lady rushed to his aid.

The woman gently took Jay's hands in hers and soothingly blew cold breeze on his palms. Her soft cotton saree, drenched from all the washing, cooled his skin as she placed his hands on her thighs. Jay felt his cock react when she did that. He was touched by her kindness. She guided him to the well and then poured cool water over his palms. She also poured some water over his head to calm him down. The mother was bent in front of Jay and was flashing a very deep cleavage. Jay tried looking towards the sky as it was too dangerous for him to get an erection when the lady was so close to him.

The lady took Jay inside her house and used a towel to pat him dry. She asked Jay to sit on the bed made out of bamboo and cane, So that she could dry his hair. When Jay sat the Lady walked closer to him. She lowered Jay's head and started to dry his hair.

The ladies blouse was wet and since bra is a luxurious item in the village, She wasn't wearing one and her areolas were showing under her white blouse. She was showing a lot of flesh as her blouse was very deep. Jay felt a few firm pull from the lady. He felt her pulling his head causing his face to rub against her cleavage. The first time it happened, Jay thought it was an accident. When it happened again, He felt the lady allowed Jay's face to touch her flesh a bit longer than usual.

She let go of Jay's head and continued to wipe his chest and underarms dry. He felt her touch his chest with her bare open palms more than once. Even though Jay's palms were helpless, his cock was completely fine. His swimming trunk swelled in between his legs and there was no way he could hide it.

The lady soon noticed it when she was rubbing Jay's hips dry, She asked Jay to stand and said, " Saheb, this pants is wet and it is also soiled with Mud. You will catch a cold if you leave it on your body". Kneeled in front of Jay she looks on top and their eye's meet, " It was already left wet earlier in the evening. There is no fire in the house to dry it up."

Jay tried his best to sound innocent and he said " I am also worried about the cold, however my hands are badly bruised and it won't be possible for me to pull the trunk off "

Without thinking twice the lady said. " Saheb, I can help you with it". Rani felt her pussy start to become moist. Her Husband a drunkard, only exploited her for the little money she made working as a maid in other houses. She hadn't fucked in months and her young body in early 39s still was burning for sex. So, when she saw Jay's semi erect cock by the well. She was already turned on. Jay's behavior was so different from her abusive husband. His gentle behavior was another reason she felt attracted to him right away.

Jay agreed without giving it a second thought and he felt the lady's fingers slip inside his waistband. The lady starts to peel the trunks off Jay's body. Jay felt cold breeze tease his bum as it was stripped naked. Jay suddenly remembered something and stopped her mid way. A look of disappointment filled the lady's face.

Jay said. "I believe it's not appropriate to do this while your son is around". He yelled at her a bit louder when the lady continued to pull the trunks lower.

The lady who was breathing heavily said, " The boy isn't her son, he was just a relative and has already left for home and they were the only two people in the house". She assumed Jay's silence as an approval and pulled his trunks down with a strong pull, letting it fall on the floor.

Jay stood there helpless with his bruised hands. He didn't know what would happen next, But was sure that the lady was horny too. He asked. "What's your name?". The lady replied "Rani". It was a very typical Indian name.

The woman dried Jay's legs using the towel swiftly. His crotch was the only part that was still wet. They look into eachother eyes and without saying a word let the moment take over their actions.

Throwing the towel away. Rani brought her face closer to Jay's crotch and took a strong sniff. She let out a loud moan when she smelled Jay's Manly musk. Using the tip of her fingers, She played with Jay's balls. She loved how it felt and soon cupped it into her palm, feeling its weight. Curious, she bent forward and kisses it, later swallowing them into her mouth. She let her tongue tease it sensually. Jay, who couldn't hold, touch or rub her due to his bruised hands, Shut his eyes and let the lady take control of his body.

After sucking Jay's balls thoroughly. The lady started to massage Jay's thick shaft in her fist. She kissed its head when it oozed out a drop of precum. Holding Jay's cock in front of her mouth, She looked into Jay's eyes and started to swallow it into her mouth. She starts to suck his cock and Jay matches her rhythm and starts to move his hip front and back, Pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

When he felt Rani's hand tease his balls. He shot his cum in her mouth, surprising her. Rani sucked him dry and used her hands to squeeze every drop out of Jay's Bull sized cock.

After tasting Jay's cum, Rani was a changed woman. She held Jay by his hip and stood in front of him. She kissed Jay's nipples and bit his neck. She dug her fingers clutching his young muscular arms. While fondling his belly button she felt something poke her body. It was Jay's stiff cock. He was able to get an erection in such a short duration. She clenched her ass cheeks in excitement and dug her fingers into her pussy letting out a loud moan. She pushed Jay on the bed made out of cane and started to strip herself naked. There was not a single moment she wasn't looking into Jay's eyes.

Jay who didn't let his eyes off her. Got himself comfortable resting his back on the wall. Rani walked closer to the bed and raised her left feet placing it on Jay's naked chest. She spread her leg giving Jay a close look of her pussy. She used her fingers to spread her pussy open. Jay takes in the view of her tight pinkish pussy. It was wet and he saw her juices run down her thighs. He was able to smell how horny she was in the air.

Seeing Jay helplessly sit on the bed Rani asks "Have you ever fucked a woman before?".

"No, I have never been with a woman very intimately. I am a virgin" replies Jay.

Upon listening to what Jay said. Rani moaned and sucked on her fingers that were covered with her juices. She climbs over the bed and pulls the cloth that was hanging on the wall. The spot where Jay was sitting had a window with long metal bars. She asked Jay to raise his hands over his head. Jay followed her instructions and held his hands together. She tied Jay's hands to the metal bars and looked down at him.

"Don't be scared. I won't eat you up. I just haven't dominated a man ever in my life. So, Please let me take this opportunity to fuck you and have you cum in my barren womb." Saying this she caught Jay's hair into her fist and smiled at him.

Jay was breathing heavily, He was eagerly waiting to know what would happen next. He didn't have to wait long. Rani pulled his face into her crotch and pressed his face into her unshaven crotch. She started to rub her pussy by moving her hip front and back. She was screaming in ecstasy when she felt Jay slip his tongue into her hungry cunt.

Jay loved when he felt Rani's pubic hair tickle his face. Her strong feminine musk had turned him wild and he licked her slit open with his tongue tasting her nectar. He even let the tip of his nose tease her clit.

Rani's body was on fire. She pinned Jay's head on the wall. Holding the grill for support and started to vigorously fuck his mouth with the pussy. She shut her eyes and didn't want this moment to ever end. Rani screamed scissoring Jay's head in between her thighs when she felt Jay bite at her pussy lip. She started to cum pulling his head deep into her pussy.

She took a step back and fell on the bed. The orgasm was very very strong and she needed to catch her breath. Both Jay and Rani smiled at each other. Rani kneeled beside Jay and started to taste her cum off Jay's face and gave him a deep smooch.

The lover's were soon disturbed when the door was suddenly pushed open. Both Rani and Jay panicked as they were both naked and on her marital bed. They saw Rani's husband walk into the house drunk. His eyes were shut and he swayed his way into the room. Both Rani and Jay kept silent. Rani's Husband yelled out her name and sat on the bed beside them.

Rani who had found her courage back kicked her husband on his back causing him to fall on the ground. The guy was drunk enough to not stand again. He fell asleep on the floor and Rani had successfully kicked the abusive husband out of their bed. Rani hugged Jay and started to cry. Jay tried his best to calm her down.

She stands over Jay, and frees his hands and holds his palms into her hands and kisses it multiple times. She felt respected for the very first time in her life. She lowers herself into Jay's lap and kisses each other deeply. She starts to rub her pussy against Jay's shaft. Jay, who felt his hand was now a bit better, Hugged Rani into his arms and returned a passionate kiss.

He cups Rani's bum and raises her body. He starts to suck on her tit while she ran her fingers on his head. She slips her hand in between them and points Jay's cock close to her pussy. She rubs the head of his penis at her entrance and feels his cock swelling thicker in her palm. Jay taking control of her hips pull her closing slipping his cock into her wet pussy. Both Rani and Jay moaned and screamed into their bodies as they continued their love making.

Jay pulled himself away from the wall and holding Rani by her armpits helped her lay flat on the bed. He raised both her legs into his arms and started to push his thick cock deeper into her pussy. Rani felt her pussy stretched by Jay's cock. She hugged him and dug her fingers into his back as she felt Jay fill her balls deep.

12