Another Warm day in the Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay shot his cum deep inside her womb when Rani bite on his neck. Rani curled her toe as she felt Jay's cum fill her pussy. They slip their tongue into each other's mouth and Jay let his cock stay inside her pussy.

After resting into each other's embrace for a while. Jay said that he needs to get back to the villa. He stands up and dresses in his clothes that were still wet. He kisses Rani passionately before leaving the house.

After Jay left. Rani sat on the bed staring at her drunk husband. They were married 10 years but she still didn't succeed in getting pregnant. The village, the family, the extended family all cursed and abused her for being a witch. When in reality her husband was the one with the issue. He took out his anger over Rani by beating her and only penetrating her in her rare to shine his ego. She picked her husband, stripped him naked and made him lay on the bed. Rani who was still naked slept next to him covered in Jay's cum. She had planned to tell her Husband that they ended up having sex and he was too drunk to know. So, if she ever gets pregnant, She will tell them that it belongs to them. When in reality it would be Jay's.

Jay rushes towards the villa and tried to reach before the sun sets. His afternoon had unexpectedly turned amazing and he wasn't a virgin anymore. He sees the Villa appear and hears a loud commotion, He walks inside and shuts the gate behind him. Kamala, Meena and Lali who were standing by the wooden swing stop fighting and rush towards Jay.

"Where were you Beta!!!!!" screamed Lali as she hugged him. She was worried about Jay's absence the entire afternoon.

" Calm down Lali, I lost my way and reached a different pond. I took a leisurely swim and slept under a tree." lied Jay.

" That's not possible," Said Kamala. " We visited the other pond and you were nowhere to be seen." Inquired Kamala.

"Oh Oh ladies I walked a little bit deeper into the woods and slept there. Don't treat me like a child" Said Jay.

"I believe you," said Kamala. But also gave Jay a devilish smile.

" Let's all go in. Saheb and Neha will soon be returning. Let's prepare dinner." Both Lali and Meena rushed inside the house.

When Jay tried to walk past Kamala. She blocked him by pushing her body over him. Looking into Jay's eyes she said. " I am not surprised that Meena missed it. But Lalai too!. She definitely must be worried about your well-being." Smiled Kamala.

" What do you mean?" Asked Jay.

" I agree you slept under a tree. But that bite mark on your neck is definitely not caused by an insect, " said Kamala as she tried to get the truth out.

Jay, Said that it was an insect and ran inside the house. Kamala understood that Jay had not slept alone. But, Definitely had spent the afternoon with someone in the village. She, Knew Jay wouldn't visit her in the evening as he was too shy to face him and she left for her house.

To be continued...

12