Another Week on the Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi was ready to go again when Melanie started to cum, so I climbed up onto the bed and sank my cock into her cunt while Eva straddled Brad and impaled herself on his cock. Jodi squeezed her round little boobs while I fucked her, occasionally reaching down to strum her fingers over her clit and she descended into a continuous orgasm that lasted all the time it took for Eva to make herself cum on Brad's cock.

We continued to cycle around on the bed, my cock sinking into one incredible tight soaking wet pussy after another, nowhere near cumming but still rock-hard and ready to help all three naked beauties achieve orgasms beyond count. Brad's cock stayed hard as well, but like me, he seemed to have had too many orgasms already tonight to be in danger of cumming in the middle of our sexual melee. Both of our cocks were soaked with the cum of all three women when Eva suggested that we suck each other's cocks.

"I can taste all three of you on his cock," Brad said after the first few seconds of enthusiastically sucking my cum-covered prick.

"That's so fucking sexy, baby," Jodi cooed as Melanie leaned in to lick her pussy. Any further encouragement from Jodi was silenced however when Eva straddled the Marine Patrol assistant's face and Jodi latched her lips onto Eva's pussy.

Eva continued to encourage me and Brad, being the only one left without a pussy in her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah, Will," she crooned. "I love watching you suck a nice big cock."

After watching her climb onto Jodi's face, I'd popped my cock out of Brad's mouth then invited him to get up on his knees on the bed so I could suck his. Just as he'd reported, the flavor of Eva, Jodi, and Melanie was unmistakable on his slick fuck-pole as I sucked as much of it into my mouth as I could. We swapped back and forth for a long time while the girls writhed around beside us licking and sucking each other to even more orgasms.

I was sucking Brad's cock for the fifth or sixth time when Sophie came in.

"Hey you guys should come outside and fuck with us," she said. "The sun is going to come up soon!"

The five of us disentangled on the bed and followed Sophie back out down the hall and through the living room, where the sleeping bodies still lay, Trevor now among their number, sleeping on the couch that had since been vacated by Jason, Amber, Jack and Stacy. Even flaccid, Trevor's cock was an intimidating site lying there across his hip as he slept.

Outside on the lawn, Matt and Tina had rearranged the blankets and laid out two more to make room for all who were still awake to join the fray. Both Jacks lay on one of them while Amber rode our Jack's cock and Tina rode the other. Jason was fucking the Chief from behind on the next blanket over, and Sophie quickly joined David where he lay waiting for her to return. We faced the brightening sky in the east and I sank my cock once again into Eva's velvety tight pussy from behind and grabbed her tits to hold onto while I fucked her. Brad and Jodi took up an identical position beside us and Stacy got down in front of Eva so my girlfriend could suck her pussy. Melanie moved back and forth between Jodi and Eva for a while, but after a few minutes she got up and asked Amber to switch. So Melanie started riding Jack's cock and Amber joined her husband and the Chief, lying down with her head on the ground between their legs and licking Jason's balls and Barbara's pussy while they fucked and she fingered herself.

The horizon was low enough in the east the sun broke over the distant trees just a half hour or so after we all started fucking. Our entire group continued to move around and switch up partners every five minutes or so throughout that time, so I had the opportunity to stuff my cock into Tina's pussy and Amber's, Stacy's and Melanie's, Jodi's and Sophie's, and when the blazing light of the new day finally peeked over the horizon, I sank my cock back into Eva's pussy for one last intense set of orgasms for both of us.

The urgency of the whole group suddenly spiked when the daylight started to warm our naked bodies again. It was too bright to keep staring, so Eva and I tumbled into each other's arms and locked out mouths together as I pistoned my cock hard in and out of her perfect pussy. Her tongue thrashed against mine and our moans of pleasure crashed together in the void. It had been close to two hours since I'd painted Emma's tits with my cum, and now by some miracle I could feel again the tightening and roiling that was the harbinger of another explosion. Around us the screams and cries of orgasm began just as Eva's pussy started to clench hard on my cock and her cum started to soak my balls. The roiling and churning crescendoed until I feared some kind of testicular injury, but finally the damn burst and a new stream of cum surged up through my cock and blasted deep into Eva's pussy. There was far less than I'd previously deposited that night in Leanne's pussy, Tommy's ass, Kaylee's pussy, or on Emma's tits, but there was enough that when I finally pulled out, a significant dribble of cream seeped from Eva's pussy as we both tumbled to the ground and gasped for our breath.

* * *

"Best party yet," Jack said as he shook Matt's hand and accepted a naked big-titted hug from Tina. We were all a little wobbly on our feet from a night of no sleep and a lot of physical exertion. And I almost fell over when Tina gave me an enthusiastic hug and pressed her big gorgeous boobs against my chest.

Matt and Jason received similar hugs from Sophie and Eva, and Amber and Melanie insisted on pressing their tits against my chest and Jason's before they would let us leave.

"See you guys at the bonfire?" Tina called as we climbed naked into the boat. We'd all left our clothes apart from underwear here, but we had decided it was a lost cause trying to find where those had been dropped around the property. So we took the long early-morning boat ride back to the cabin naked. Eva and I sat snuggled together, eyelids drooping, while Jack piloted us home.

* * *

When I woke up it was almost one in the afternoon, and Eva snoozed beside me. We'd carried our clothes through the yard, waving to Liz and Josh who gave us amused smiles and toasted us from their coffee mugs as we marched naked past their lake-facing porch up to the cabin. Eva and I showered together quickly and left the water running for Jack and Sophie who were waiting just behind us and I was asleep before my head finished settling into the pillow.

But since it was the middle of summer, the sun came up before five in the morning, so I had a little more than seven hours of sleep and was ready for another day of adventure on the lake. Today in fact, I had special plans, even though I was admittedly a little late in getting them rolling. It was the official first year anniversary of the first night Eva and I spent together. It was in one of the rooms down the hall, but to commemorate and celebrate, Jack had helped me find a nice secluded place in the woods only a couple of miles hike from the cabin where Eva and I could spend the afternoon and night camping by ourselves.

Eva had always been the more outdoorsy of the two of us, so I knew a night sleeping in a tent would be enjoyable for her, and that a little alone time in the middle of all of this wild swapping and spontaneous orgies would be good for both of us. Plus I had a nice little anniversary gift I wanted to give her when the time was right.

So I let Eva sleep while I moved around the room packing a bag for our overnight stay, then out to the kitchen to gather supplies for a picnic dinner and a simple morning breakfast. Jack and Sophie were still sleeping, and Maggie, Dani, and Kristen were apparently out enjoying the beautiful day somewhere on the lake or perhaps on some kind of hike of their own. The quiet of the cabin was beautiful with the summer breeze moving through the open windows and only the sound of the lake lapping against the shore across the yard interrupting that of the wind in the trees.

Unable to find my swim trunks, I decided to check the boat, since taking off my clothes out on the lake had become a pretty common occurrence. My shorts were indeed in the boat, and I was on my way back to the house when I heard "oh shit!" from the direction of the boat house. Jack's boat house sat just a few feet away from the next one over, both of them sitting close to the edge of the property dividing line. The border was marked mainly by trees up to the road, but down here by the shore there was only grass and some small hedges between the two boat houses.

Squatting by one of the hedges, hidden partially from the lake, was Tara.

"Everything alright?" I asked as I strode in her direction.

"Oh yeah," she said, looking down. "Actually my fucking panties are stuck on this goddamn bush. Little help?"

She was wearing a bikini top, so I found it odd that she would also be wearing panties instead of the other half of a bathing suit, but as I rounded the bush it became clear that the bikini top was the only thing she was wearing. She squatted beside the bush in flip-flops and it was clear that she had just peed.

"Um," I said, averting my gaze to give her some level of privacy. "I thought you said," I stammered.

"I lied," she said. "We're playing a drinking game, and Liz told me I had to pee down by the lake for the rest of the game instead of in the house."

"And you forgot the other half of your bathing suit?"

"It's also a stripping game," she said, smiling up at me and the obvious bulge in my shorts.

"I see," I said with a chuckle. "Want me to get you something to cover up for the walk back to the house? Pretty sure there's a couple of towels right in the boat house."

"Maybe you should just fuck me instead," she said.

I chuckled. "That is very tempting, but me and Eva are taking off on a little anniversary celebration today and I'm trying to get packed."

"Aww, that's sweet!" she said, rising to her feet oblivious to her nudity her on the lake shore in broad daylight. "I'm a little hammered anyway. I will expect you to make it up to me at the bonfire though." She gave me nudge with her elbow and walked a little wobbly back up to the house.

Still, the swaying of her bare bottom as she went was tempting enough to tent my shorts as I made my way back up to the cabin to check on Eva. She was pulling on a pair of panties when I returned to the bedroom. I watched with delight as her huge tits swayed when she stepped into the underwear and pulled them up her legs.

She smiled at me. "Sorry I slept so late," she said, then eyeing the still-prominent bulge in my shorts added with a grin, "Where'd that come from?"

"Tara was out in the yard with nothing but a bikini top on," I said. "She must have been doing pretty badly at some kind of drinking game in the house, because she was a little tipsy and I guess the rules were that she had to pee outside by the edge of the lake."

"She didn't offer to take care this for you?" Eva grabbed my cock through my shorts and pressed her tits into my chest, tilting her head up for a kiss.

"She did offer, actually," I said. "I told her I was saving it for you. By the way, happy anniversary."

She smiled and kissed me again. "I'll make it up to you somewhere on this hike you're dragging me on."

"You love hiking!" I protested.

"Just yanking your chain, numbnuts," she giggled. "You sure you know where we're going?"

"Jack said the trail was hard to miss and easy to follow. Plus we have GPS in our phones. Mine's charged."

"Yup, mine too. It's been nice leaving it here in the room all week. But it won't hurt to have them if we get lost."

Eva put on a bra, encasing her incredible tits for our hike and following that up with a pink button-up shirt that she simply tied off in a knot just beneath her breasts. I'd at least have some good views on the walk.

We both had some pretty serious weight to carry with us. Between the food, water, our clothes, the tent, a couple of blankets, and some camping basics like a hatchet and matches and flashlights, we had two bags each on our backs and the hike was considerable exercise. I left a note saying see you tomorrow for Jack and Sophie and we left the cabin by the driveway door and walked back to the dirt road before turning right and south, walking in the opposite of the direction that would take us back to the highway and home. After a half-mile, the road veered east but straight ahead was the hiking trail, plainly marked as Jack had promised. The trail would keep us near the lake shore, and eventually lead us to a sandy beach with a camping area and a fire pit where I intended to spent the night.

The trail did move away from the lake shore in order to bring hikers up a nearby hill which Jack promised would provide good views of most of the northern half of the lake, so an hour into our journey, we found ourselves climbing steadily uphill, and stopped for a break and a drink of water.

"How's your vacation going so far, babe?" Eva asked me from her seat on a rock across the trail from me.

"I have to say, it's been pretty amazing," I said. "How about yours, my dear?"

"It's been exactly what I've been waiting for since winter," she said. "In more ways than one." She winked.

"That's for sure," I agreed.

"Did you finally get a chance to scratch your itch for Kaylee last night?"

I looked at Eva's beautiful smiling face. She wasn't asking out of some motivation to interrogate me on my sexual activities without her, but rather to share them with me, something we'd been doing since we'd first started dating within the context of the shenanigans that were common on the lake.

"I did," I said and smiled. "I got to have a little threesome with her and Emma on that mattress on the patio. I came in Kaylee's pussy."

"Worth the wait?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Did you get a chance to scratch your itch? Matt and Jason?"

"Fuck yes I did," she said. "I got them to cum almost at the same time. Matt's cock is so fucking big and when he cums in my pussy it's like there's nowhere for it to go. And Jason's fucking cum-cannon pumped so much cum up my ass I thought I was going to taste it."

She knew it made me horny listening to her talk about getting fucked, and indeed she'd resurrected the bulge in my shorts and smiled at her handiwork from a few feet away.

"Emma's tits are almost as nice as yours," I said. "That was awesome when you and Joe were playing along with us in the yard."

"Her tits are incredible," Eva agreed. "I wish some of these people lived closer to us. Did you make it into the boys-only room at all?"

"I sucked a few cocks," I said, plainly indicating from my tone of voice that there was more to come.

"Mmmm," Eva said, reaching her hand between her legs and rubbing herself through her shorts. "I wish I could have seen that."

"And I fucked Tommy in the ass while Jack fucked my ass," I said, watching her for her reaction.

"Holy fuck are you fucking serious?" she shrieked. "That's so fucking hot! FUCK! How did I miss that?"

"Well," I teased, grabbing my cock through my shorts and making its outline clearly evident for Eva to see. "It was the boys-only room after all."

Eva stood up and walked over to where I sat on a fallen log. "Take your cock out," she said.

* * *

Eva swallowed my cum despite my repeated requests for her to show me her tits so I could cum all over them. She just grunted and continued to suck until she was draining my balls and swallowing every drop of creamy spunk.

Now we had made it to the top of the hill, where we set down our bags again and looked out over the lake.

"You can see Bonfire Island from here," Eva said, pointing south-east across the dark blue expanse below us.

"Are you sure that's it?" I asked. "All the islands look pretty much the same from up here."

"Yeah I'm sure," she said. "You can even see the dark spot where they build the fires. See that sandy stretch over to the left of the trees?"

"I'll be damned, Hawkeye. I think you're right."

"Do you think Friday night is going to top last year?" Eva looked at me. "Sophie said last year was kind of a small crowd compared to other times."

"At the bonfire?" I said. "I didn't think it was a small crowd at the time. But yeah, there were more people at Matt and Tina's last night than there were at the bonfire last year."

"I wish Felicia and Becky were here," Eva sighed. Felicia had been one of Eva's best friends for years before I met either of them, and Becky had become a close friend to both of us after our first trip to the lake. But now that both of them lived across the country, we hadn't seen Felicia at all during the last year and Becky only once, when she and her boyfriend had come home for a long weekend visit and we'd spent a fantastic evening holed up in our apartment against the snow storm along with Jack and Sophie and our neighbors across the hall. I found myself wishing Becky and Felicia were here for more carnal reasons. Becky, with her auburn hair and tall busty body was the first person I'd had sex with last year as the delights of the lake were gradually revealed to me. And Felicia, a little bit taller and nearly as stacked, was a stunning blond of movie-star caliber, with whom I had several fond memories from that week, including our first fuck on the living room floor in the cabin and the day we'd been "busted" on the island by Matt and Tina.

"It would be really nice to see them," I agreed with a smirk that made it clear to Eva what I'd been thinking about.

"Perv," she said with a punch for my arm followed by a slow kiss. "Shall we journey on?"

"Let's," I said.

Eva pulled her phone out of her pocket. "That's freaky," she said. "Text from Felicia."

"What a charming synchronicity," I chuckled.

"Oh mama!" Eva said, her eyes widening as she beheld her phone screen.

"Something good?"

Eva showed me her phone screen. Felicia had sent my girlfriend a nude selfie.

"Hot damn," I said. "That's fucking hot."

Felicia had taken the picture with her cell phone, standing naked in front of a large mirror that appeared to be in her bedroom. Her lips were pursed in an air-kiss and she cupped one of her big tits with her free hand, lifting it slightly and pinching her nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"We should send a response," Eva said, wagging her eyebrows at me. "Let's think of something fun to do when we get to the camping area."

* * *

It was another hour before we made it to the secluded beach with its single picnic table and small fire-pit. The heat of the day and our physical activity had us both flushed and sweaty, but I wanted to get the tent set up before I relaxed, so while Eva took off her clothes and waded out into the lake for a swim, I did some camping chores. Once the tent was set up, I grabbed the hatchet and ventured into the surrounding woods looking for kindling and any fallen branches I could break up enough for a fire. I was at it for close to an hour and thoroughly drenched in sweat when I returned to the beach to find Eva lying on a towel in the sun and reading a book. I was surprised to see her wearing a bathing suit.

"Very nice," I said. "You know how much I love bikini tan lines."

"You look like a sweaty mess," she said, tipping her sunglasses up onto her forehead and looking me over.

"Setting up our camp by myself was hard work," I said with a grin.

"Jump into the lake and cool off," she said. "Then come back up here so we can take a picture for Felicia."

I emerged from the water dripping a few minutes later, and Eva smiled up at me, eyeing my dangling cock as she pulled the cups of her bikini top down away from her tits. My cock responded immediately, climbing from completely flaccid to fully engorged as Eva squeezed and caressed her tits in front of me.