Another Week on the Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Connor said, stroking his awesome cock, which if it had softened at all after his latest orgasm, was back to rock-hard now and glistened with Eva's cum.

"I've gotta try this," I said, quickly sinking to my knees in front of him and sucking the slick cum-covered head of his cock into my mouth.

"Holy shit!" Connor yelped. "Oh my god, he's sucking my cock, Kaylee!"

I was stunned at how wide I had to hold my mouth open to accommodate his massive member. The unmistakable taste of Eva's pussy preceded the taste of Connor's own thin-stretched cock-skin. I wasn't even able to get half of his prodigious length into my mouth before his bulging cock head was pressing against the back of my throat and I was forced to withdraw and suck just the head.

"That is so fucking sexy," was all Kaylee said before returning to slurping Connor's cum out of pussy.

I popped his cock out of my mouth and stood. "Want to give it a try?" I asked him, pointing down at my own renewed erection, shining in the dying daylight with Kaylee's pussy juices. "It mostly tastes like Kaylee's pussy at this point anyway."

"Fuck it," he said. He got down on his knees and tentatively licked the underside of my shaft before taking the swollen head into his mouth.

"Fuck yes," I said. "Suck my cock!"

"Well that is the hottest fucking thing I've seen all day," Eva said. I looked down at the blanket to see that she and Kaylee had disengaged from sucking each other's pussies. "Baby, I'm going to need you to fuck me now," she said to me.

"As you wish," I said, pulling back and popping my cock free from Connor's sucking mouth. "Thanks, man," I said. "Looks like Kaylee could use a ride on that massive cock of yours right about now. I've gotta fuck my girlfriend."

Connor smiled and crawled over to the blanket and lay down while Kaylee climbed up to mount him. She aimed his huge prick straight up in the air and slowly impaled herself.

Eva lay right next to Connor, and she spread her legs wide for me as I approached. I lowered my body over hers and we kissed as I pressed my chest against her tits and rested my cock against her pussy. "It was so beautiful watching you fuck her," she said. "Kaylee is right. We need to get together more often than once a year."

I pulled my hips back and pushed them forward again, this time driving the length of my cock into Eva's pussy. "I love you, Eva. Happy Anniversary."

"I love you, Will. Now fuck me."

* * *

Even though it was dark when Kaylee and Connor put their clothes back on, they insisted they could hike the trail safely with their flashlights, even after repeated invitations from Eva and I that they could spend the night with us. It would be a little snug in my tent, but we could make it work. Kaylee however insisted on giving me and Eva our privacy for the rest of our anniversary celebration, and assured us that she'd hiked this trail a hundred times, and showed us the powerful beams of their LED flashlights.

"If we get lost it's less than a mile to the nearest cabin," Kaylee said. "And all we have to do is follow the shore. Besides, we want to get back to the house to see what Katrina and Tyler and Roger and Jess are up to tonight. We've been so busy this week we haven't even had any time to hang out with them yet."

"I'm really glad you guys stopped by," Eva said. She kissed Kaylee and then Connor on the lips, pressing her still-naked tits against each of them as she hugged them goodbye.

Connor and I settled for a brief handshake and an awkward laugh, but Kaylee threw herself into my arms and launched her tongue into my mouth. Then she whispered in my ear, "I love you, Will."

Oh shit.

* * *

"How is it even possible?" I asked Eva a little while later. "I've been around her a total of what? Three hours in our whole lives?"

"Are you complaining about this?" Eva said, smirking at me as she crawled into the tent beside me and lay down with her glorious tits pressed together on her side.

"Well, no," I said. "But this isn't good, right? I'm with you. I love you."

"I know that, Will," she said, giving me a kiss for good measure. "And Kaylee knows that too."

"How are you cool with this?" I asked. "Another woman just told me she loved me."

"We talked last night at Matt and Tina's," she said. "We were taking a few minutes to rest while you were down in the basement getting your hot guy-on-guy action on." She giggled as she said it.

"You talked."

"Yes," she said. "She told me she wants to be with you. Do you know where she goes to school?"

I shook my head. "I know she's done a year of college, but that's it."

"I'll give you a hint," she said. "It's about fifteen minutes down the road from where we live and they have an extremely popular hockey team."

"You're shitting me."

"I am totally serious," Eva said. "I think Kaylee is going to be visiting our apartment a lot more often than a weekend every once in a while."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked my girlfriend, taking her hand between both of mine, cradled between our chests as we lay on the blankets and sleeping bags.

"You know how much I love to watch you fuck beautiful sexy women."

"Yeah, but she's in love with me."

"She's nineteen," Eva said. "Maybe it's real, maybe it isn't. But she knows you and I are together and she doesn't want to get in the way of that. Maybe just join in once in a while."

"It's hard not to enjoy the thought of threesomes with you and Kaylee on a regular basis back home," I said.

"Exactly," Eva said. "Now do you think you've got anything left in the reserves for your poor neglected girlfriend?" She took my more or less flaccid cock in her hand and gently tugged.

"Neglected," I chuckled, and rolled on top of her, pressing my slowly growing member against her pussy. "You're hilarious."

"Shut up and fuck me, Will."

"Oh wait!" I yelped, rolling off of Eva as I remembered her present in my bag. "I got you something."

For the rest of the night we made love in the tent, and Eva wore nothing but the necklace I'd been hiding from her for the last two months. It wasn't a particularly expensive piece, but it matched her eyes, and it looked fantastic resting between her gorgeous tits on its white-gold chain. I gave it to her with a first-edition hardcover of our mutual favorite Stephen King, a mighty tome that had added a perhaps excessive amount of weight to my hiking pack.

After protesting with me about the necessity of buying her presents, Eva beamed and thanked me with a fantastic blowjob, swallowing my cum for the second time that day. The "lake-effect" allowed us to continue immediately into a slow but intense fuck, and we thrashed and screamed together in the tent as I filled her pussy with cum. Eva produced her own makeshift anniversary gift shortly after that, bringing out a bottle of lube from her bag.

"I think I'm going to need you to fuck me in the ass next," Eva said.

* * * * *