Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 03

Story Info
Shae and I meet up with Alexis for an Alternative Burlesque.
4.9k words
4
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting dressed for a night of burlesque was different than dressing for other nights out.. The entire atmosphere, from the club's decor, what the waiters are wearing, the lighting, the furnishings, everything should be sexy. Appealing. What the voyeurs wear is equally important. You can't just put on a pair of khakis and a polo shirt. Dressing for a burlesque show takes thought.

"Shae?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"What can you tell me about this show tonight?"

"It's in a sex club, actually. On their stripper stage, and around it."

"A sex club, huh? What's the name?"

"Club Eros."

I chewed on that for a minute, then I went to her makeup cabinet. I sat down and reached to the right side of the mirror, and opened it. There were racks and racks of nail polish. The other side of the mirror was the same. I opened the middle drawer and found what I was looking for: black eye liner. I have very blue eyes. Very blue. Black eye liner really brings them out. Then I painted my fingernails black. I put on my black kilt with a white shirt, and black Birkenstock shoes. Not the sandals. These are closed toe, and look very unique.

Shae came out of the bathroom smelling like Spring flowers and fresh vanilla. She, too, had put dark makeup around her eyes. They were the most magnificent blue I had ever seen. Her hair was pulled up in a deliberately messy bun. Loose hair hung in golden ringlets around her cute, little ears, and smooth, delicious neck. Shae had on a black latex fishnet body suit; a short, white leather skirt; and a white leather overbust corset that barely held her breasts in place. The result was mounds of alabaster white cleavage bursting out of her top, jiggling with the slightest movement. Her legs were covered in black nylons, and my favorite - black, patent leather, peep-toe high heels. Her thighs were just visible between the bottom of her skirt and the top of the nylons. Her whole body was encased in latex, lace, and leather. She had on a sheer, black lace robe that hung past her calves over everything.

"You look ... amazing," I said, reaching out for her. "Wow! Wow, wow, wow. Goddamn! You're hot as fuck. You know that?"

"I feel it in this. I'm wearing this because of you. You're always telling me to dress for me, and so I did. I wanted to wear this, and so I am."

"And I'm the lucky sap who gets to be seen with you." I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her into me. "May I, a mere mortal, worship you, Goddess?"

She giggled at me, then leaned in and kissed me. "Of course!" She kissed me again. "Y'know, I lied a little when I said this was for me. This outfit," she said, stepping back and twirling around the bedroom, "does make me feel super sexy, but that's not the only reason I wore it." She stopped in front of me. She pulled the two sides of the lace robe apart and lifted the skirt. She was wearing pink crotchless panties. Her landing strip caught the light, and I sucked air for a second. Shae let the robe fall back into place and tied a belt around it. My eyes traveled up her body and lingered on her magnificent cleavage. By the time I made it to her cute little mouth there was a smile on it. I looked her in the eyes.

"That's... wow. I..."

"That's the other reason I wore this outfit." She sighed and shook her head.

"What is it?"

"You. This," she said, moving her hand from her to me. "No one has ever looked at me the way you look at me."

"And how am I looking at you?"

"Like a wolf about to take down its kill. With hunger, and lust. I can feel your eyes on me. I know you're looking at my curves, and my cleavage, but in a non-creepy way. Instead it's just... lust. Lust for me! For me!!! Even my ex didn't look at me like that." She stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around me, and I wrapped mine around her. I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back. It only took a few seconds before our tongues were entwined in the most passionate kiss I'd received in my life. It wasn't sloppy, or messy. It was sweet, and personal. She broke the kiss when her phone buzzed. She looked at it, and then showed me the message.

"Don't have sex again!!! 😈😈😈 Don't be late! Remember, the tickets are under Veronica's name. Hurry up!!!"

"Shall we away, then?" I asked, looking at her.

Shae nodded, sending ripples through her cleavage. I stared. She walked past me, headed for the front door, her heels clicking on the floor as she went.

* * *

The drive over was as distracting as I thought it would be. Her cleavage jiggled and rippled with every movement. Her nipples were covered, but only barely. If her areola had been darker, they would have been visible. The streetlights created different layers of light and shadow, and her alabaster skin caught all of the light and reflected it. She looked like some kind of neon goddess. She had touched up her makeup before we left, and put cherry red lipstick on her already pouty lips.

"So, tell me about this show tonight - what should I expect?"

"Oh, I think you'll like it. It's held every third Friday at the sex club. They close the club down for a few hours, and have this burlesque show. But, it's not your typical burlesque."

"How's that? How's it different?"

"Well, for starters, it's more ... alternative. Some of the dancers are men, some women, some in between..."

"Trans?"

"MmmmHmmmm. Some damn beautiful ones too!"

"Right on. So, like the Thai Lady Boy cabaret?"

"Yes. But also no. Imagine a belly dancer dancing to heavy metal instead of traditional music. Yes, a trans dancer or two, or maybe three will dance tonight, but you may not be able to tell. But the one I'm waiting for is a French dancer." I noticed while she was talking that her robe had slid open in. Her thigh jiggled slightly as the lights went by. Only an inch or two of her dress covered her snatch. "She dresses like a man - but by the time her clothes are all on the floor, you have no doubt that she's all woman." I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed. I ran my hand up and down her smooth leg, luxuriating in how her nylon covered skin felt against mine. I could feel heat coming from under the dress, escaping, as if it were trapped and finally free. She didn't remove my hand or tell me to stop, so I didn't. "You'll see. You'll get turned on. It'll be hot." As Shae talked she spread her legs until I could get my hand in. I pushed my hand under her dress. She was soaking wet!

I slid a finger into her slowly. She adjusted how she was sitting, and reaching down, she grabbed the handle under her seat and pushed it back further giving me easier access. I rubbed her wetness up and down her slit. She shivered a little as I did. I caught her looking at me, sucking her bottom lip. One hand held the steering wheel. The other had snaked its way under her corset. I watched as she massaged her tit while I massaged her clit.

It didn't take long before I felt her hips shiver and wiggle, and suddenly she came on my fingers. We came to a stop sign, with no cars around us. I reached up and rubbed her cum on my lips and leaned in and kissed her. She licked my lips and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I wasn't used to kissing women wearing lipstick. It felt a little waxy at first, but that soon changed to very smooth, and I discovered I liked it!

We made out for several minutes at the stop sign. A car came up behind us, honked, and then finally went around while yelling obscenities at us. We didn't care. I hooked two fingers inside of her and found her G-Spot, and pressed my thumb against her clit. She wiggled her hips around while gasping for breath. I kissed her harder, probing her mouth with my tongue. I licked her lips, and then with my fingers covered in her fluids, I pulled them out of her pussy and brought them up to our mouths. We both kissed, licked, and sucked her juices off of my fingers, and off of each other's mouths.

Another car came up behind us and honked. Then there was the momentary flash of police lights and a sudden burst from a siren. A voice came at us from behind. "Do y'all need help?"

We both sat up. Shae pressed the button to roll down her window and put the car in drive. She stuck her hand out of the window and waved, then pulled away. We drove a few hundred yards down the road, then pulled into a very well-lit parking lot, across from a dark, unnoticeable building that squatted in the space.

Shae put the car in park, turned it off, took a deep breath, and laughed.

"OH. MY. GOD! We almost got caught!"

"Waddaya mean 'almost'? Honey, we got caught. By the police!"

"Fuck! That was kinda... hot?"

I smelled my fingers, and then kissed them. "Yeah it was!"

She checked the clock then looked at me. "Okay." She blew her breath out. "You ready?"

"I am if you are."

She opened the door and stepped out of her car. I followed suit and walked around it and up to her. She was checking her lipstick in the side mirror, which she re-applied, stood up straight, reached out for my hand, and started walking across the street. Her heels clicked on the pavement, and her robe blew in the wind. Her corset and skirt both shone brightly in the lights, the hardware on her corset gleaming. We crossed the street and stepped up to a door that had large address numbers on it, but no sign. She knocked three times, paused, and then three times again. A panel slid open and a big, semi-ugly dude's face appeared. Shae stepped back so he could see her. He closed the panel. I heard a few locks being unlocked, and the door opened.

A large man I had to look up to see, dressed in leather pants, no shirt, and a leather vest, covered in tattoos, stood in the doorway. The man's arms were crossed over his chest, and his feet, encased in motorcycle boots, were shoulder width apart.

"Hey, Rob. How're you doin'?" Shae asked, stepping up and giving him a peck on the cheek. He looked at her, his face set like stone.

"Don't 'hey, Rob' me! It's been almost six months since you've been by. I was beginning to feel like we weren't friends anymore."

"We're not friends, Rob!"

Then they both broke out in laughter. Rob actually had a nice smile. His entire demeanor changed as he stepped aside and waved us in.

"Y'all get in here. Who's this guy?"

"Oh. Uh..."

"I'm Bradley," I said, sticking my hand out. He took it and gave me a quick squeeze and then let go.

"And who are you to her? Huh? He treatin' you okay, Darlin'?"

Shae looked me up and down smiling. I posed for her, turning sideways and lifting my chin. Then I turned towards her and flexed like an 80s wrestler. The dumb blonde one. You know who I'm talking about. I looked silly as hell. They both chuckled at me.

"He treats me better than okay. He's good to me. Which makes it harder in its own way..."

"Huh?"

"What makes what harder?" I asked, looking at her.

Just then another couple stepped up to the door. I'm not sure what they were wearing, as both had trench coats on. Rob grunted a greeting at them and they passed without making eye contact. They walked down a short hallway and turned to their right.

Rob cleared his throat. Shae stepped into the hallway, pulling me along. We stepped out of the hallway into what looked like a huge living room. Sofas, arm chairs, and tables made up small areas where people could sit and drink, chat, and make out, as several couples were. A lush, dark purple carpet covered the floor and walls. Enigma was playing over the sound system. To the left was the bar. It was made of dark wood, and ran for more than half of the width of the room, and then curved to the left. On the right were rooms of various sizes. The smallest of which was big enough for a king size bed, and that was it. Heavy, dark red curtains hung in the doorways. There were no actual doors to be seen, but no one seemed to mind.

Shae led me around the bar. To the far left of the sitting area was an apse of sorts. It was a large area with chairs in neat rows. A small half-circle stage, maybe 20X20 foot, with a stripper pole, and colored stage lights dominated the space. Couches had been moved and arranged into horse shoes to have a great view of the stage. Several waitresses wearing French maid costumes were delivering drinks to some folks who had already arrived.

I was taking it all in when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then the warmth of someone's breath on my ear, and a familiar voice whispered, "Damn, Bradley, I had no idea you could look so ... fierce."

I turned towards the voice. There stood Alexis. Her red hair hung in big ringlets around her head, and on her bare shoulders. Her nipples were barely covered with black tape in an "X". She had on a black fishnet body suit, a red latex under-bust corset, a red latex miniskirt, red fishnets, and red Mary Jane shoes. Her lips matched the same red as her corset and miniskirt. I stood there staring at her until Shae stepped up next to her friend. Then I couldn't decide who to look at. They both stepped up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I thought..."

"It was more fun this way," Shae said as I stared at them.

"Why don't we get some drinks?" I said, once I regained my self control and stopped drooling over the sexy ladies. I stepped up to the bar. "Can I get a bourbon and Coke?" I asked the back of the bartender. She had long black hair, and wore a leather over-bust corset, and black latex pants. She turned around and I was surprised to see the bartender was Veronica. I took a step back. It all came together in my head. "I didn't know you worked here."

"You don't know anything about me, really."

I chewed on my lip and watched as she made me a drink with top-shelf bourbon. It was delicious! I paid for it, and dropped several dollars into her tip jar. Then I got a thought. I took a $5 bill out, folded it the way you would to put it in a stripper's g-string. I waved it in front of Veronica. "May I?"

She smiled and nodded, then leaned forward. I tucked the money into her cleavage. She stood up, adjusted it to show a little better, then looked at Shae and Alexis.

"I've got whatever they're drinking." I took out my credit card and handed it to Alexis. "... all night."

"All night?!" Shae blurted.

"No, that's too much," Alexis said, leaning in with her credit card in her hand.

"Look. You're leaving the country in a few days, and need all the money you can get." I leaned in and kissed her then hugged her. "And I'm glad I get to be part of your last weekend here. I'm sure you had a lot of offers, so, thank you for letting me be part of your last weekend here."

I turned to Shae and leaned in and kissed and hugged her. While I held her, I whispered "...and you're a single mom, who needs all the money you can get, and deserves a night out. Y'all might've planned this, but I'm paying." She squeezed me tighter.

"But I know you don't make much either."

"I'm doing okay. What's money worth except to buy experiences?"

We broke the hug and kissed again.

"So. No more about it. I got this." I turned to Veronica. "I got it all night long." She nodded at me smiling. Somehow her smile looked a little devious. Maybe it was the Chola-style makeup and lipstick, or just her own, natural deviousness. I shrugged and looked at the ladies. "And none of that 'I'm not thirsty' crap, or 'I'm not in the mood to drink', or any of those other lame excuses. Okay?"

They looked at each other, then at me, smiling. They nodded and both leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. (I didn't know it, but my cheeks were covered in red lipstick kisses. I would have worn them more proudly had I known they were there!) They ordered their drinks. I ordered another bourbon and Coke. We ordered a few appetizers - chocolate covered strawberries, strawberries filled with fudge and covered in white chocolate, fresh fruit, guacamole with pepitas and fried plantains for dipping, and a variety of cheeses. Once we had ordered everything, we made our way over to an empty couch and loveseat to the side of the stage.

We could see the door going backstage from where we were. I loved the view because I love watching performers take the stage, whether it's at a burlesque show in a sex club, or a rockstar at a concert. There's always a moment before they step out where they finish getting into character. Maybe it's a long drag off of a cigarette, or the last swallow of a drink, a healthy puff off of a joint, or simply a long deep breath. Whatever it is, it's that last moment of preparation before stepping in front of a crowd and exposing themselves, and it is absolutely necessary. I had a feeling I was going to witness a lot of those moments tonight.

Shae and I sat down on the extra long couch and put our drinks on the table. Alexis had vanished between the bar and the sitting area, but I knew she wasn't lost. A waitress appeared right after we sat down with our fruit tray, made up of grapes, sliced star fruit, sliced apples, and a variety of cheeses.

The crowd grew quickly. All of the seats in front of the stage were now taken, the stage lights were on, and the smoke machines were billowing great clouds out. The lights in what I was calling the living room were dimmed as well. Many of the couches were full. A couple sat down on the loveseat, and another asked if they could squeeze in with us.

I was on my fourth drink when Alexis appeared carrying a tray with our chocolate covered, and fudge filled strawberries on it, and two more drinks. It then occurred to me that I hadn't seen a waitress in a while. She handed me the tray and sat down next to me, and handed Shae a drink. They clinked glasses and drank just as the lights went dark everywhere, the music went silent and so did the crowd. A minute later the spotlight came on, shining on the stripper pole. A voice came over the PA.

"Tonight's entertainment is brought to you from the Shadows. The shadows of our minds. The shadows in the corners. The shadows that follow you when you're alone at night." Bassy techno music suddenly boomed. White lights came up behind the stage, and silhouettes of several dancers showed against the white backdrop. "Stay or leave, do as you please, but the shadows will see."

Then I realized there was a woman on the stage. She moved like a cat. She wore all black, and was barefoot. You could only catch glimpses of her when she got close to the light. She danced to the music as it pulsed. Shae and Alexis cuddled into me, both of them with a head on my shoulder, and my arms wrapped around them. I had an amazing view of the stage, but also of Shae and Alexis' cleavage. I was so busy staring at their cleavage that I missed when the dancer took to the pole. She was already more than half-way up it when I noticed. She was hanging upside down, her hair dangling in a dark curtain, swinging to the pulse of the music as she slowly spun around the pole. Then she dropped fast, landed on her feet, and vanished into the shadows. You only caught glimpses of her body, which was lean, and sinuous, yet sensual. She moved like a big cat stalking its prey.

Alexis's hands were roaming around on my chest, sliding in and out of my shirt. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, and even cupped my man-boob, barely brushing my nipple. She turned more towards me and draped her leg over my thigh, after moving my kilt out of the way. I looked down at her. She was still watching the show, but she was clearly already turned on. Or she was horny as fuck - either way, I won!

The dancer finished, and the emcee said who she was and when to catch her regular show at some place. The lights stayed low, and the music came back up. I wasn't paying very close attention, to be honest. Instead I had my head back against the couch as Alexis ran her fingers through my chest hair and beard, or she was rubbing my chest, all while grinding her hips against me. Shae realized what was happening. She finished her drink, stood up and walked over to the bar. Alexis reached up and took my jaw in her hand, and turned my face to hers. I reached up and took her by the back of her head and pulled her to me. I planted my mouth on hers. Her mouth opened and I probed her mouth with my tongue.

12