Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She probed back, jamming most of her tongue into my mouth. Her hand was on my thigh now, squeezing, and moving up and down. Her fingers brushed my balls and cock. But she didn't grab them. The wonderful part of this show was that we were already in a space where this behavior was commonplace. I knew nobody was paying any attention to us. Hell, for all I knew, they were making out, too.

I felt the cushion give and heard glasses clink. I opened my eyes. Shae had gotten us all fresh drinks. She saw me looking at her and she leaned over and kissed my neck and earlobe. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into me. Her lips were cold from her drink and felt good on my skin. Alexis broke the kiss and reached out for her drink. She slammed down her martini (gin, not vodka; dry; with three olives) and set the glass down just as the waitress showed up with another round of drinks, and shots of Jägermeister. Alexis looked at Shae, who was still kissing my neck and earlobes. I closed my eyes and just zoned out, enjoying the feel of Shae's lips on my skin. My right hand was on Alexis's thigh, my left arm was wrapped around Shae. I must've been grinning from ear to ear.

"Y'all have definitely flipped the switch on this one, ladies," I heard a husky female voice say. I opened my eyes to see a tall, black woman with tremendous fake tits that were barely bound in her fishnet bodysuit, leather corset, and leather skirt, with a shaved head. "I think he's done!" She had natural looking, big, full lips, which were bright red.

I looked up at her, and smiling said, "we've only just begun."

"Ohhh, honey - y'all need to get a room!"

It was Alexis's turn to smile. "We have one. Over there," she pointed to a curtained off room. "You should stop by later....if you want."

"Ohhh, honey. I want," and with that she walked off, sachéing across the floor to the bar.

The lights dimmed, leaving only the red lights on on the stage, and the music changed. "Change" by the Deftones came on. The stage was covered in smoke. A woman in dark harem pants, with lots of tassels hanging off, and a black choli, also decorated with lots of tassels, stood at the back of the stage. Though she didn't move around the stage much, her isolations were perfect. She did a lot of tummy flutters, which were great! And she had a nice tummy for them. She didn't have the typical washboard, fatless tummy, but a tummy that looked soft, and cuddly. Her arm and hand work, along with other movements, fit the music perfectly. I have seen a lot of belly dancers, but none who danced to modern music, or even metal. It was very intriguing. Even Shae and Alexis were drawn to the performance.

The performers were all alternative in some way. Every act followed the theme of shadow play. A few took that theme to heart and performed behind the curtain on the stage, with only their silhouettes visible. Others limited the lighting, and performed in the darkness, just on the edge of the lights.

All Alexis seemed interested in was making out. Just as every act finished, her mouth was on mine. She kept skin-on-skin contact with me the entire night, and I didn't shy away from it one bit. My hands explored her body as much as they could. Shae also wanted to make out with me, or Alexis, as well. I wasn't sure if I was still tripping from the acid, or if I was getting drunk, or a little of both, but between the lights, the acts, and these two women, I was horny as fuck! And damn glad I was wearing a kilt, because the erection I had would have been painful if it were contained. Both women had done their share of groping me in the dark, and knew how hard I was.

The last act came on. It was two women, both wearing strap-ons. They performed over-exaggerated scenes of fucking each other. Their moaning seemed real enough, though. As they performed acts on each other, Shae and Alexis became more and more uninhibited. They were both groping me, and each other. We kissed with lots of tongue. My hands wandered from one to the other. I always had bare skin under my hand, and sometimes both. I loved their skin! They were both very smooth, and warm. Having them both in my arms at the same time was wonderful.

After several minutes of groping and kissing Alexis finally gave in to her carnal needs. She sat on her knees between my legs, stuck her head under my kilt, and took my cock in her mouth. Her head immediately began bobbing up and down. I lifted my kilt up and placed my hand on the back of her head. I didn't try to control her, though. Instead, I just enjoyed her sucking my cock. She used lots of tongue, and lots of spit. She cradled my balls in her hands and she licked up down my shaft.

Shae had unhooked the clasps on the front of her corset. It was now off, and she was leaning back against the arm of the couch, her skirt up around her hips, her fingers playing with her pussy. I reached over and stroked her pussy with my thumb as she pinched her clit and spanked her mound. I hooked my thumb into her and pushed it in. She moaned loud enough to hear her over the music. It didn't take long before her cum soaked my hand. I reached down and put my cum covered fingers on Alexis's lips as she sucked my cock. She didn't stop though. She just looked up at me, licked her lips, and took my cock in her hands and squeezed the base. As my cock got even thicker, she sucked on my balls. I hooked my thumb back inside Shae. She was soaking wet! And moaning loudly.

Suddenly Alexis stood up and looked at me and Shae. "I think we should..."

Shae nodded, sat up and gathered up her corset, clutch, and shoes that I hadn't noticed were even off. The two of them took me by the hand, and pulled me across the room to the other side, to the curtained off room where she had pointed earlier. She pulled the curtain aside. There was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it, and glasses on a tray on the bed, along with chocolate covered strawberries, other fruit, and a big bowl of whipped cream. Alexis was the first in the room. She crawled onto the bed while lifting her skirt, showing me her ass, and a glimpse of her puffy pussy. She rolled herself over and sat with her back against the cushioned wall. Then I felt a bare hand on my ass. I looked at Shae, who looked at me with an attempt at innocence. I knew better.

12