Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 08

Story Info
An Unexpected Farewell.
6.7k words
4.6
1.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae, Alexis, and I went out to the beer garden. Both women wore sundresses, and I wore my kilt and a T-shirt. I got a lot of looks with these two women on my arms. We ate some food, drank some drinks, had some great laughs and talked about where all Alexis was planning to travel. She was letting go of all of her preconceptions, and allowing herself to be taken away to wherever her feet took her. I admired her willingness to let it all go and to explore all that life had to offer. She planned to write a blog about her travels.

We went back to Shae's house afterwards and drank some more. I put lotion on their welts while we watched movies. Alexis left that night, after saying her goodbyes, and making various promises she wouldn't keep. As Shae closed the door she turned to me. She sighed and came and sat down next to me.

"I have to tell you something..."

"Wow. Already? You're done with me so soon?"

"NO! Yes... look. I have to act on our agreement, that this was NSA, remember? We agreed at the beginning..."

"... that if either of us wanted to date someone else, the other wouldn't get in the way."

"I was asked out by a guy who only lives twenty minutes away. He's close. You're ... a lifetime away. I can't stop by to see you at work, and go down on you in your office."

"And I can't come and bend you over yours..."

"Exactly. We knew the distance was gonna be a problem. That's why we have that agreement in place, remember?"

"I do," I said. My heart was racing, and up in my chest. I was sad. I was beginning to develop deep feelings for this woman. Shae was incredible. Besides her body, and the chemistry we shared, she was funny as hell and kept me on my toes. "I just..."

"Yeah. I know." She took my face in her hands and turned me towards her. She kissed me on the mouth, long and deep. When she broke the kiss, she looked at me and smiled. "But unless you're willing to come up here every weekend..."

"I'm teaching summer school. They threw three classes at me. I'm gonna be buried in grading for the next six weeks. After that, though, we can see what happens."

"I don't wanna feel like I'm waiting for you. I don't wanna feel like I'm missing out on life while I wait for you. I'm too old for that. I'm forty-two. I'm not getting any younger, y'know?"

"Okay. Fair enough. You're right - we made an agreement, and my reasons for that haven't changed. So, I guess this is it, then." I took a deep breath and stood up. "I'll get my things together and get out of your hair."

"I'm not kicking you out tonight. In fact, I'm hoping you'll stay tonight." She reached out and took my arm in her hands and pulled me back down to the couch. "We can watch movies cuddled up on the couch, and you can have one more night of groping me. I do love the way you grope me," she said as she put my hand on her thigh. "And tomorrow, we can have a last farewell fuck," she slid my hand up her dress to her panti-less crotch. "How's that sound?"

I rolled it around in my head. Shae was an amazing woman. I decided that having one more night, and a farewell fuck, wasn't such a bad way to say goodbye. Most of the time, you don't know you're fucking someone for the last time. This time, I knew ahead of the event that it was the last time, and I was able to prepare for it. "I'm in 'til the end. If you say that tonight and tomorrow are our last together, then so be it. I'm in 'til the end."

"Good! I hoped you'd say that. How's about going out for a movie?"

"If that's what you want. Sounds good."

We drove to the theater, chatting about nothing. She wore a low-cut v-neck t-shirt that showed off her cleavage beautifully. I only had one night left to enjoy this glorious woman, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. I unabashedly watched her tits bounce, and I kept my hand on her thigh the whole way there. We parked, trotted across the parking lot and got tickets to a sci-fi action flick. I had already seen it, and wasn't really that interested in watching it again. We sat at the very back of the theater, in the middle of the aisle. No one else sat on our row, or for several rows ahead of us.

I rested my hand on her thigh, slid it up her skirt and slid a finger into her wet twat. I slid in easily, right up to my knuckle. She gasped, then put her hand over her mouth and sighed into it. She rested her head back, hiked a leg over the armrest, giving me easy access to her moist wet pussy. The theater went dark and a trailer started. I used the sound to mask what I was doing to Shae. She pulled her shirt down and let her tits hang out. Leaning over, I took her hard nipple in my mouth and sucked it, gently, using lots of tongue. Her nipple against my tongue was amazing - it was hard, and reminded me of a gumdrop. Nipples like hers are my favorite, especially if they're pierced. Shae's nipples were very sensitive. My finger slid in and out easily enough, so I added a second finger. Her favorite two - the middle fingers.

She was wet enough that I could hear her juices sloshing on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her sweet pussy and rubbed them on her nipple. Then I licked her nipple and sucked it into my mouth, areola and all. She reached down and pulled my hand up to her mouth and licked my fingers, and sucked them into her mouth. After a few minutes, I took my hand back and slid the same two fingers into her, right up to my knuckles. She gasped quietly. I slid my fingers in and out of her faster and harder as I sucked her nipple harder and harder. One of her hands was holding my head, and the other was covering her mouth.

The first trailer ended and the second one began. Shae had me pause, and we watched as a group of kids came in, laughing and carrying on like idiots. I sat up and Shae fixed herself in her seat, making sure she was covered. The kids came up to the row just in front of us and sat down directly in the middle, right in front of us. Why? Those Little Shits. This was going to make things more difficult. The trailer started and it got loud again. I slid my hand under her skirt and straight into her sopping wet pussy.

My fingers slid in slowly. I luxuriated in the slowness - her pussy felt amazing, and I wanted to feel every bit of it so I had good memories later. She gasped quietly as her breath caught in her throat. She inhaled slowly as I slid in further, and she exhaled when I paused to rub her G-spot, or the side walls. I slid in and out, slowly, slowly, for the rest of the credits. She was close to orgasm. I knew the opening scene of the movie was a loud space battle. That would be the perfect time to finish her.

The movie started, and I quickened my pace. I used my thumb to rub her clit, and my fingers hit her G-spot. Her hand went over her mouth. Her hips shook uncontrollably as she gushed out onto my hand, the seat, and the floor. Her whole body shook. Her tits jiggled in the light of explosions, very visible still, even though she had put them back in. She held onto the armrest, stretched back, tilting her head back, still muffling her mouth with her other hand. I leaned in and nuzzled her cleavage, kissing her tits as I fingered her to another orgasm. It happened fast, and there was more gushing, and more splashing as she came hard.

I sat up, put my fingers to her mouth, and pushed them in. She sucked and licked them clean and finished up just as the opening scene ended. We both sat up, fixing our clothing and getting resettled in our seats. Just as we were passing our soda back and forth, me watching her lips wrap around the straw very closely, another couple came up to our row and sat a few seats away from us. It looked like play time was over. Oh, well. At least I have that memory.

When the movie ended we left the theater. I let her go first so I could watch her ass swish in her skirt. It was a beautiful sight! There's nothing like a big round juicy ass swaying in front of you. You know you love it, and so do I. Shae's was amazing. It was round, almost perfectly. It was nicely shaped, and though it had a jiggle, it was more like jelly than jello. And I could look over her shoulders and watch her tits bounce as she went down the stairs. We didn't waste any time getting home.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her on the way. I slid my hand into her shirt and played with her tits, and I teased her clit mercilessly. She swerved on the highway when she had a mini-orgasm, and I had to give her a break. She parked the car and we wasted no time getting inside. As soon as the door was closed I pushed her against the wall. I ran my hands up her body, stopping to cup her breasts firmly in my hands, pushing them up into huge mounds of cleavage, I bent over and kissed and nibbled on them. Then I pushed her arms up over head, and took her wrists in one hand. My other hand tugged her shirt down, and using my teeth to pull it out of the way, her breast dropped out. Her nipple was hard and dark. Her areola had gone all bumpy and was darker too.

I licked her areola roughly, then sucked her hard nipple between my lips and sucked it hard. I squeezed her tittie in my hand firmly, rounding out her breast, and I sucked more of it into my mouth. My tongue found her nipple and I worked it back and forth with my wet tongue. She moaned and tried to take her hands back, but I tightened my grip and pressed more of my against her. My leg slid between hers, and I lifted her skirt up out of the way. My leg met her pussy and I felt her wetness immediately. She moaned into my ear. "Let's get high. Let's smoke, and maybe slow down a bit. Huh?"

I pulled back and looked at her. Her beautiful blues shone brightly in the dim light. "Okay. I'm down for that. Should we shower, too?"

She took a deep breath and let it out into my ear slowly. Unf. Damn, I love that! "Yeah. We should."

We kissed for a minute or three, then broke it off and headed for the bedroom. By the time we hit the bathroom we were both naked. Shae stepped into the shower and turned it on, then stepped out and went to the toilet, in its own room. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, I stepped in. By the time I finished my business and stepped into the shower she was already soapy. She reached out and pulled me into the shower, pressing her body against mine. I was soon lathered up, with a hard cock begging for attention. Her nipples stood out from the soap, dark and hard, also begging for attention. Her mouth suddenly covered mine, her tongue parted my lips and probed my mouth. My tongue probed back. Our bodies slid against each other. Her nipples were hard against my chest. Shae rubbed her tits against me, making sure to just rake her nipples across my chest. When her nipples lined up with mine, she reached up and cupped our breasts together, pushing her nipples against mine.

I pushed my leg between hers and put my knee against her clit. Shae's clit twitched when I rubbed my leg against it, and she moaned into my mouth. I pushed her against the wall using my full body weight, reached a hand up and took her throat in my grip and squeezed firmly. She gasped and I squeezed a little tighter. "Cum for me," I whispered in her ear. "Cum for me like the sexy little cum slut you are. Say it. Say you're a cum slut."

"I'm a ... cum...slut."

"You're my cum slut, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm yours. I'm your cum slut."

"Say it again."

"I'm your cum slut," she gasped, getting closer to orgasm.

I pushed my leg more firmly against her clit and rubbed. I bit her neck and sucked. My tongue found her jugular, pulsing rapidly, and I licked up and down its length. I sucked her ear lobe into my mouth and whispered, "cum for me, baby. Cum like the sexy slut you are." I felt her hips start to shake, along with the rest of her body. She quivered and stiffened for a second, and then gasped, grabbed my shoulders and shuddered. Shae shuddered for several solid minutes, holding on to me, fighting for her breath.

After several minutes she looked up at me, smiling. "Let's get high and fuck each others brains out."

"That sounds like an amazing idea!"

We rinsed off, and helped each other towel off. I kissed her shoulders and neck, cupping her tits from behind as she dried her hair and then her body. When she bent over to dry her legs I took the opportunity and slid a finger into her wet pussy. She took her time drying off. Her pussy was sopping wet and her aroma quickly filled the room. Shae's pussy smelt amazing! I couldn't believe how much her scent affected me. The smell of her pussy made me want to dive in and never stop - and she tasted even better! There was something about this woman that drove me crazy with lust. I couldn't believe I was about to lose a lover like her. I was committed as ever to make this night last as long as possible.

She stepped out of the bathroom, dropping her towel behind her while giving me a seductive look over her shoulder. I didn't dry off at all, instead I followed hot on her heels. She sat on the edge of the bed, and without hesitating picked up a joint off of a rolling tray where many others were lined up like little soldiers. Some were rolled in the same paper, but there were three or four different papers. I pointed at them and shrugged. Shae lit the joint, holding the flame up to the paper and waiting. "I bought them from the wanna-be chef kid I got the whipped cream from last time you were here. They're different strains for different effects, but they're supposed to all be good for sex."

Looking at the tree I saw they were all fat, perfectly rolled, with filters. There was one that caught my eye that appeared to have been dipped in something sticky, probably resin, and coated in kheef. The one she was smoking had strawberries on the paper. She took a long hit, rolled over on the bed, and hung her head off the edge. She took a long drag off of the joint and handed it to me. She opened her mouth and I slid my cock in. Her wet tongue wrapped itself around my dick as smoke escaped her mouth. Looking down at her, my member buried balls deep inside of her, smoke engulfing me, and rolling over my stomach, thinning out at my chest was a sexy as fuck image. Another one with Shae I'll never forget.

I took a long drag, bent over, forcing my cock further into Shae's throat, spread her labia and blew the smoke into her inflamed, dark pink, juicy pussy. Her body writhed under the pressure of me. I stood up, and pulled my cock out of her mouth. I took a drag off the joint and bent over and kissed her.

Her mouth parted and I exhaled. Smoke leaked out of the corners and drifted up, opaque and blue in the candle light. She took the joint from me, took a big hit and opened her mouth. I straddled her face, hovering over her mouth, my balls resting against her parted lips, and felt the warm air of her exhaling. I looked down to see the smoke drifting up and over my cock, dissipating over my stomach. Shae took another hit, and then reached up, took my balls between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed the base, drawing the skin taut. She opened her mouth and licked my balls with her wet pink tongue. Smoke rolled out of her mouth and covered my cock in a fog.

I closed my eyes and reached down and took her glorious tits in my hands. Her tits were by far my favorite of all the tits I had handled up till now. They were firm, and had enough youth to still have their shape. They were like two perfectly filled water balloons.

I squeezed her tits together, bent over and sucked both of her dark hard nipples into my mouth at the same time. I slid my tongue between them, sucking and licking. She arched her back and moaned a deep, throaty moan. Her hand found my hard cock and stroked it as I sucked and licked. I then kissed my way down her body, licking and sucking on her tummy. I ran my hands up to her juicy thighs and gave them a hard squeeze. I caressed her inner thighs as I kissed around her pubic mound. I kissed each side of her labia, pressing all of my lips against her. Sometimes I opened my mouth all the way and pressed my teeth into her soft flesh.

As I kissed and licked, she did too. She had my ass cheeks in her hands and was pulling my cock into her mouth. I didn't completely give in though - I had to tease her a bit, so I resisted enough to slow down. I wanted to enjoy her tongue against my cock. I would hear her inhale deeply every once in a while, and then feel warm air over my cock and balls.

I spread her labia apart, pulled her very pink lips apart, and licked from her clit to her asshole. Very slowly. Very. Slowly. Almost painfully slowly. I wanted to feel as much of her pussy with my tongue as possible. Knowing this was my last chance to have her, I had decided to take my sweet time doing everything, and that included eating her out and fucking her mouth. And more.

Shae must've gotten the memo to take it slow and enjoy every minute of our time together - she wrapped her tongue around my balls and worked them in and out of her mouth. She licked and sucked on my balls while I licked and sucked her pussy. After what seemed like a long time I realized I was stoned and needed to get off of my feet. I stood up slowly. Shae looked up at me, her big blue eyes and face was framed by her blonde hair hanging down. It was beautiful.

"I gotta lay down, babe. I'm too stoned to stand."

Shae looked up and nodded. "I'm pretty... stoned... too." She pulled herself up onto the bed and laid down as I was doing the same, but we were head to foot. "Hey," she said, "c'mere. Come up here." She motioned with her finger towards her pussy. "I need you to kiss me g'bye." She opened her legs, reached down and spread her pussy lips open with both hands. Shae's pussy was gorgeous! It's pussies like hers that make me understand how the vulva has been worshiped in the past.

Shae's lips were dark, flushed, and puffy. They spread easily, but created soft pillows on the sides of her vagina. Then there was her pussy - bright pink, shiny with cum and pre-cum, soft and inviting, with a hard, dark, larger than average clit, but not "scary big". I thought it was beautiful, and I considered myself lucky to be counted as one of her few lovers. I felt privileged, and honored to be in the presence of such a beautiful cunt. And then for that cunt to belong to a woman whom I have such great chemistry with, too?! A deep sadness came over that I wasn't going to get to see where this relationship could go. Then I smelled her. Ah, Her Scent!

Her Scent makes my mouth water. I know it has to do with pheromones, and there's some sciency shit behind it, but that didn't matter at that moment at all. All that mattered was that I buried my face in her juicy pussy and licked her for dear life. Which is exactly what I did!

I crawled up the bed, between her legs, kissing my way up to the prize. She moaned softly, her head rolling from side to side as I hugged her leg and kissed and licked and nibbled my way up to her waiting pussy. When I got there I dove in and tongue-fucked her hungry twat. Her hips began moving as I sucked her juices, sliding up and down her slit. When I got to her clit I licked it and sucked on it, positioning my beard covered chin directly against her entrance. Then I sucked her clit and ate her pussy like a man starving to death. I licked and sucked up and down her slit intermittently with sucking her clit and rubbing my beard against her.

After an amazing amount of time she reached down and grabbed my head while I was on her clit and held me in place. I sucked harder, using more tongue and more spit. It wasn't long before her hips began to quiver. Her legs clamped down on my head and squeezed. I reached around her hips, wrapped my fingers around her tits, found her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and squeezed and pulled them as I sucked harder and harder on her clit.

She put both hands on my head, lifted her ass slightly off of the bed and jammed her clit into my mouth.

12