Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh fucckkkk! Fuck that feels so good! Oh, fuck me. Keep sucking my clit. Suck it, baby! Suck it, suck it suckitsuckitsuckit!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes yes yesyeysyeyesyesyesyesyes!!

My face was suddenly covered in her juices. I sucked harder than ever, not letting up. She writhed and came again quickly. Her scent filled the room and was driving me crazy! The more she came, and the more I smelled and tasted it, the more I wanted it. Even as she was shaking from her previous orgasm, I was sucking her off to her next one. I held her hips firmly in place with my arms, squeezed her tits, and teased her nipples. She came again. And again. And again. After quite a while I was sobering up, and she must have been, too, because I heard the familiar sound of a lighter, and looked up to see she had lit the only loaner - the one with the kheef on the outside.

"What's in that?" I asked, crawling up her body, kissing her tummy. My body was positioned on her leg, so my cock was rubbing against her inner thigh. I drug my dick up her leg as I kissed her breasts, cupping them to create copious cleavage. She exhaled into the cleavage and I inhaled. I finished my journey up her body and kissed her. She exhaled, passing me the rest of the smoke. We kissed, our tongues probing each other's mouths, then I sat back and she took another hit. She blew the smoke out between us, where it rolled around, creating a great cloud between my hairy chest, and her smooth alabaster breasts. Her dark nipples and areola stood out in the white smoke, as did mine.

We looked at each, and she took another hit. I leaned down and we passed the smoke between us. I took the joint from her and took a big hit, then cupped her tits together and blew the smoke out over her fleshy mounds. I pushed her breasts up and blew more smoke on the underside of her tits. I kissed and licked from underneath to her nipples. She took her tits in both hands and squished them together while I took a deep hit. Then I covered both of her nipples with my mouth, and sucked and licked at the same time. She let out a throaty moan, arched her back as much as she could with me on top of her, and writhed her hips.

I was positioned perfectly to sit up, take her legs in my hands and spread them, and then spear her wet pussy with my rock hard, throbbing cock. And that's exactly what I did. Without warning or waiting, I took her.

My cock slid in easily. I felt her pussy pulse around me and she looked up into my eyes. Her big blues shone brightly in the candlelight. She bit her bottom lip between her teeth, licked her lips, and nodded as I slid into her right up to my balls. When I was buried deep inside of her, I held her legs over my shoulders and pushed deeper. I moved my hips in a small circle. Then I pulled out of her and slapped her clit with my dick. Not hard, but enough to make a wet slapping sound. Shae gasped and her eyes got big. I leaned in and rubbed my cock up and down her slit, applying extra pressure to her clit. I even reached down and squeezed her clit and my cock together and rubbed them up and down. Her eyes rolled and her head rolled to the side and she gasped for air.

"Oh, wow. That feels great!"

I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, squeezing her clit against it the whole time. It didn't take long before she was squirming and whining. "Ohhhh. I'm gonna cum. Holy shit, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum! Please, make me cum."

I pumped a little faster and watched as she opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her hips began bucking and her body quivered - it was beautiful to behold. Her big titties were bouncing away. Her nipples were like islands, dark and erect and stationary as her breasts almost sloshed up and down in sync with my thrusts. Suddenly I heard splashes. Shae's body had gone stiff, and she was gripping the sheets with all she had. As the orgasm washed over her I reached over to the ashtray and picked up the burning joint. I put it to my lips and inhaled. I looked down at Shae, bent over and put my mouth on hers and exhaled. She opened her mouth and kissed me as the smoke leaked out of our mouths. I sat up and took another hit and blew it out across her alabaster skin. I handed her the joint, spread her legs, and speared her cunt with my cock again.

This time I plummeted deep into her with one hard stroke. Without waiting, I began pumping into her. Shae's tight pussy gripped my dick and held onto it. Her tits were bouncing out of control. She was grunting and moaning, "fuck me! Fuck. Me. Fuuuuuck. Goddamn, I love your cock! Fuck!!!"

While I was growling in her ear, "your pussy feels so fuckin' good! I Love being inside you. Ung. My Sexy Little Fuck Doll. Fuck!" And I shot my load deep inside of her. But that didn't stop me from pounding her pussy into the mattress. The bedsprings squeaked. She moaned, with her eyes rolled back in her head. I watched as she got that far off look on her face. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, placed it along her slit, and pulled her labia closed around my cock, and then slowly began sliding up and down, making sure to rub against her clit.

"Oh, my god! I can't take any more."

"Sure you can." I paused. "Just breathe." I made my cock throb. Her air caught in her throat a little. "Smoke that joint, relax. I'll do the rest," I said, making my cock throb again. She did breathe deep, and I let her. But I didn't let up any pressure on her cunt. After a few deep breaths she took a hit off of the joint. She blew the smoke out in a long stream by pursing her lips together. It was beautiful watching the smoke come out from between her full pouty lips. Made me want my dick between them again. One more time. A plan began to formulate in my head.

I sat back and repositioned myself with my legs scissoring hers, with my cock and balls pressed firmly against her pussy. I rubbed her wetness all over my cock and balls, and then began rubbing against her. She pushed back, and soon we were both panting. I could tell she was getting close, so I sat up and bracing myself with my left arm, I reached out with my right. I pressed my thumb against her clit and began rubbing it. I worked my thumb up and down and around it. I sucked my thumb, getting it very wet, and then ran it up her slit, getting it even wetter, before attacking her clit while rubbing my cock and balls against her wet pussy. It didn't take long before she gasped, clenched, and squirted.

I fell back, too stoned to hold myself up any longer. I lay there, panting, feeling the cool air on my dick. It felt nice. Then I felt Shae moving around. She slid her leg out from under my head, and there was some shifting. I tried to open my eyes to see what she was up to, but my eyes didn't want to open. I lost to my eyes. Meanwhile, Shae shifted around on the bed. Then I felt her lips wrap around my dick.

Shae gives amazing head. It's that simple. I had never had head that good before, nor since. Alexis was an amateur compared to what Shae did to my dick. First of all - tongue! And lots of it. I love the feel of a tongue on my cock, and hers was very nimble. She could wrap it around my cock and slide up and down on my dick. It felt amazing! She knew exactly how much suction to use, and exactly how much pressure to use with her teeth. Then I heard the lighter and looked down in time to see her taking a hit off of a fresh joint.

"How fucked up are you trying to get? Or get me?"

"It's Saturday night. Even if we pass out, all we have to do is wake up and start up again. At least, if that's alright with you..."

"Damn, Lady! I love the way you think."

"Good. Now, sit back, relax, and let me smoke your dick for a while. In fact, here," she said, handing me the joint. "You smoke that one," she handed it off to me and I smoked it while she sat up and got another joint and lit it.

I could already feel the effects of the last one. I felt like I was floating on the sea, bobbing up and down. My head was swimming in a quagmire of lost thoughts. All I knew was that a sexy woman was about to smoke my cock, at her leisure, because she wanted to - that seemed to be a pretty awesome scenario. All I had to do was lie back, smoke, and relax.

She left no part of me unturned. Her tongue licked from my crack up to my balls, around my cock, up and down my leg, all following the smoke. Always smoke.

Surprise, surprise! I passed out. I have no idea what she did to me afterwards. I came in and out of consciousness and she was always on my dick. But somehow she was riding me. My memories of exact details are lost in a THC laden fog, mixed with bliss.

I woke up early in the morning, my head still very fuzzy. I was still high as fuck. I flew to the bathroom, cleaned up and came back to bed. I curled up behind Shae, wrapping an arm around her, sliding my hand over her full breast and cupping it. She wiggled her ass against me and my cock sprang to life. I kissed her shoulder blade and nuzzled her neck. She picked her head up a little and I got my arm underneath it. Her head rested on my arm, which I could bend and get ahold of her other breast with. I massaged her breasts, paying careful attention to her nipples, as I nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulder. She pushed against me, moaning softly, and reaching a hand around and cupping my head.

It didn't take long before I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. She began jacking me off, nice and slow. She would squeeze my base every time I squeezed one of her nipples. There was a lot of moaning and soft growling.

"Oh, fuck Shae, I need to be in you."

I sat up, and keeping her on her side, I lifted her top leg, positioned my cock at her entrance, and slowly pushed my way in. She was wet, but not as wet as I like. I'm thick enough that most women need lots of foreplay to get wet enough to take me without lube. But by the time I was inside of her she was plenty wet.

Every stroke was purposeful and luxurious. No minute of being inside of her was wasted. I worked my hips in circles, starting off slowly and increasing in intensity the louder her moans got. By the time she was panting, I was sweating, one arm wrapped around her leg and the other alternating between her throat and her beautiful bouncing titties. She felt completely different from this angle and I wanted all of her I could get. As I felt myself getting close I slowed down. I pulled out of her, and flipped her on her stomach.

She lifted her ass up into the air, and with her shoulders against the mattress, she looked back at me and wiggled her ass. She smiled as I lined my cock up with her pussy and slid in. This time there was no going slow. I gave her exactly what she wanted - an ass pounding. I pumped in and out, holding onto her hips, thrusting hard enough I could hear, and feel, my balls slapping against her clit.

"Unf! Fuck! Yes! Right. Fucking. There! OHMYGODYES!!"

I slammed into her, sending ripples through her ass. Suddenly the sound changed, and there was more sloshing. I could hear splashing, and felt it on my knees. That only made me want to fuck her more though. So, I pulled back, pulling my dick out of her pussy, fast. It made a little popping sound. Then I lined my dick up with her pussy and shoved it back in. I repeated this a few times. She gasped each time, wiggled her ass, and threw her head back.

Then I pulled out of her pussy, spread her ass cheeks, lined my cock up with her ass, and pushed.

She gasped, looked back at me, and rolled her eyes. I knew she wore butt plugs. I knew she had been training her ass to take me, and that she didn't think she could. I would soon prove her wrong. Her asshole resisted at first, but then I took her by the hips and gave her a good thrust and I slid into her. She gasped and her body froze. I paused, giving her time to adjust to me. She was so fucking tight, it felt like a ring vice was clamped onto me dick.

"Breathe, baby," I said, running my hand down her back. "Breathe through it. Let me know if you want me to pull out."

"No. Just give me a second. Meanwhile," she reached down between her bed and table and came up with a bottle of lube. She handed it to me. "I think you know what that's for..."

I took the lube and poured some on my cock, and then slid it in. I pulled it back out, applied more lube, and then lubed up her asshole. I spread her ass cheeks nice and wide and then pushed my way in. Shae pushed back against me, and then I drilled her ass.

I couldn't help it. I do love anal when the woman likes it. If a woman likes anal, I'll fuck her ass every chance I get. Though ass never beats pussy.

Shae's ass felt as good as her pussy, though! She was tight, hugging my cock from the very beginning. And since I controlled the lube, I controlled the friction, meaning I got to regulate how slippy-slidey she was. I poured more lube on my cock as I pumped in and out of her. I hit the magic combination of her snug asshole and lube and was soon fucking her into oblivion. I was easily sliding in and out of her. She moaned and whined, and reached down and started playing with her clit. I reached down and took a handful of her blonde hair in my hand and pulled her head back. I looked around and saw a mirror beside the bed.

"Up more. I wanna be able to watch your titties swing."

Without hesitating she pushed up onto her hands and knees, arching her back. I could see her tits swinging in the mirror with every thrust. She gasped a lot as I pumped in and out of her. The pressure was beginning to build in core. I knew I was going to cum soon, and wanted to see it on her tits, and said so. I pulled out of her and she turned around, on her knees. I stood over and stroked my cock. It only took a few pumps before I shot my hot cum out all over her tits. Rope after rope shot out of me, splashing on her face.

My orgasm was so intense that I stumbled and fell, bouncing off of the mattress and falling on the floor! My ass hit it with a hard thud. Shae crawled to the end of the bed, giggling. I was giggling too, though my ass suddenly really hurt.

"You okay?" She asked, peering over the bed at me, sprawled unceremoniously on the floor. If I hadn't just cum, had anal, fucked her pussy and mouth, and was still stoned, my ego might have been bruised. Instead, I laughed with her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Sober suddenly, I think."

"Me too. And now I need a shower," she said, gesturing at her tits with her chin.

"Me too!"

She offered me her hand and helped me up off of the floor. Then I hugged her. Close. I kissed her forehead, and smoothed her hair and hugged her for a few minutes, cum covered titties and all. When we broke our embrace we both seemed to feel a little awkward.

"I'll get the shower started," she said, stepping away from me.

"Yeah. I'll, uh, meet you there," I said, stepping into her lavatory.

12