Another Wintry Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snowbound threesome drifted off to sleep in front of the fire spooning on the lush carpet. Suddenly Lukes' cell phone rang and he reached for it, seeing it was dispatch, he answered and was told his truck was freed from the snow and the recovery tow truck had placed it in the driveway where he was staying.

Luke hung up and noticed the snow had stopped and the sun was glistening in magnificent wonderful ways. Dani and Sarah said in unison got to go? Luke said yeah standing up gathering his clothes. Sarah jumped up and started dressing as well.

Luke said he'd plow the driveway on the way out and would like to come to visit maybe someday when there isn't a snow emergency. Sarah said they could exchange phone numbers, Dani giving her a questioning look as Sarah got Luke's phone number too. Sarah said we'll talk with a knowing wink.

Luke felt torn between wanting to stay and his duty to his job with the county and the snow-bound folks as he held the door for Sarah to climb up into the plow truck. Luke called into dispatch and started plowing to the end of the south-towns route where Sarah's car was.

Sarah spoke up first saying what an amazing chain of occurrences to bring them to where they were. From meeting in the elevator, at the bistro in the mezzanine, the snowstorm happening while they were both at school, the dispatcher telling him to give her a ride, to the wonderful person who had seen them stranded and took them in.

Sarah went about how Dani facilitated the amazing menage a trois, they had just participated in. Luke said yeah a lot of strange things happen on the road, usually bad, but this was one great night for the record books.

As Luke drove to the lot where Sarah's car was they talked about meeting up for a date in the next week's snow allowing. Luke was surprised arriving at Sarah's car that the lot and road were already cleared by the local ski towns' road crew.

Sarah leaned over and kissed Luke and said see ya as she jumped out. Luke waited until Sarah pulled outgoing about her way. Luke plowed the 219 back to Buffalo and then to the barn. He Checked in with the dispatcher and manager getting his schedule for the next week.

As he drove his truck home he had an idea for a winter picnic. He thought about those exclusive tents they use on beaches for privacy and sunshade, what if he had that set up at one of the ski resorts in a remote area.

Over the next few days, Luke contacted a friend of the family, Nikolai who was a resort owner he had done snow plowing for and they worked out a plan for Luke's date. When Luke went to class the next day he looked around for Sarah but didn't see her.

He was disappointed but realized he didn't always see her and that it wasn't an omen or a bad sign. He had her phone number but didn't want to be desperate even though he was desperate to see her.

Still, as the days went by and he didn't see her he became impatient. Luke had hoped to surprise her asking for a date having it set up ahead of time.

When he called Sarah on the phone and she answered excitedly to hear his voice Luke's heart burst with happiness. Luke asked her how she was doing, trying to make small talk and maybe find out why he hadn't seen her at school.

Sarah was brimming with joy that he'd called and told him how she'd had some problems with her car and got a deferral from her classes as long as she downloaded the work and completed it. Sarah mentioned how much fun she'd had through the blizzard riding along with him. Luke agreed and saying how lucky they'd been that Dani had picked them up.

Sarah asked if how that turned out was as much fun for him as it was for her. Luke said yeah about that, pausing for effect, then asking her if she's like to go on a date with him. Sarah said she wasn't sure when she could get out because of her car but yeah she'd like to go out with him. Luke asked if he could pick her up and bring her home if she'd be available on Wednesday.

Sarah jumped at the proposition saying sure and that she'd leave the details to him, beings he had to drive all that way to get her. Luke thought to himself how that played right into his plan. As soon as Luke got off the phone with Sarah he called Nikolai. Nicolai said that he had thought about it and had the perfect place.

Luke asked if it could be set up by Wednesday afternoon, and Nicolai said no problem. Nicolai also went on to thank Luke for the idea and that he was going to advertise it as another service the resort would offer. The tent would be set up with minimal foot traffic to have a heater and would come with what amenities the customer wanted.

They discussed the details for an hour and then Luke called Sarah back and confirmed the time and she agreed asking what he had in mind and he said a surprise, but to dress warmly. Tuesday afternoon Luke drove up to the resort and met with Nicolai to make sure everything would be ready.

On his way home from the resort, he called his manager at work confirming the next two days off. The manager told him he was still scheduled to be off but that there was a good chance of heavy snow if Luke wanted overtime. Luke told Nancy his manager that he wasn't interested in working the next two days and that he wouldn't be reachable.

Nancy made a note of it and asked what he was doing. Luke gave her a brief description of his plans for the date and she asked for Nicolai's number so she could do that, for her wedding anniversary. Luke passed on the information and Nancy said she'd make sure no one called him.

Luke pulled up to Sarah's apartment as the snow was just starting to pick up. Sarah came out to the truck almost before it stopped rolling. Sarah climbed in and tossed a gym bag in the back seat, greeting luke as she did. Sarah asked where they were going and Luke said Pepper Ridge Resort.

Sarah said that she'd never been there before with excitement in her voice. As luke drove he described a moment at Dani's when Sarah was watching the snowfall and the wonderment in Sarah's eyes. Sarah was overwhelmed that he had paid that much attention to her with all that was going on then.

Luke by-passed the resort itself heading out to what was an old ski trail that didn't have lifts. Sarah noted that something was going on beings they passed the resort, but she didn't say anything. Sarah commented on how beautiful it was and then saw the tent setup. Luke pulled next to the tent in the only place to park or turn around really.

The fresh snowfall was the icing on top of this location making it look almost untouched. Luke announced that they were here shutting off the truck and walking around to assist Sarah out of the truck and walk her to the flap that let them in the tent.

Inside the tent was a serving station and a man behind it who asked them to sit at what was a unique V-shaped wooden bench with cushions and blankets sitting on a plush carpet. Without asking Luke showed Sarah the seat and the man brought them bowls of clam chowder on a tray.

Sarah was surprised at how warm it was as they ate being served by this man who was likened to a waiter but also looked somewhat like a lumberjack. After the food was consumed The man asked if there was anything else and Luke looked to Sarah and with nothing else to add he dismissed the man.

The man pulled on a snowsuit and went out through the fold of the tent peeling it back. The tent flaps pulled back to reveal a wondrous view of the falling snow on the secluded ridge and the ridge beyond fading into the snow. The man said good night and walked out of view and a snowmobile started and left in the tracks of the truck.

Sarah said what a wonderful meal and view asking Luke how he found this place. Luke said Sarah had inspired him and a friend made it happen as the sun shone through the snow for just a few minutes making the falling flakes of snow look artificially illuminated.

Luke pulled out a bottle of local sweet wine and pulled them a glass. They both leaned back taking in the magnificence of the mountains, the snow, and their luck to be there. As it turned fully dark out the snow started to fall heavier and Sarah leaned into Luke and kissing him.

They spent a few minutes locked in embrace holding each other feeling each other and then realizing it was time to go. Luke stood offering Sarah a hand and led her to the truck. Luke went back to the tent turning off the space heater and pulling the tent flap closed and secure.

As luke drove the truck back down the mountain trail he asked Sarah if she would accompany him to the bed and breakfast at the Pepper Ridge Resort. Sarah replied oh yes and Luke finished the drive up to the Bed and breakfast parking under the carport and a valet came out greeting them.

Sarah grabbed her bag and a young female greeter led them inside as Luke told her his Name Lucious Cox. The greeter walked past the check-in counter to a room at the end of a hallway. She handed Luke a key and said good evening Mr. Cox room service and staff are available 24/7 and please feel free to call upon us for anything.

Once inside the room, Sarah said you had all this planned? Luke said he had planned for several options but this was the nicest in his opinion. The room was busy with things here and there a small fireplace with a fire going, a picture window with heavy dark drapes closed, and a large four-poster bed with fluffy frilly covers and pillows that seemed like clouds.

Sarah Looked to Luke and asked how, when, and then stopped as she almost stuttered, and Luke said when he wanted something he put all of himself into it. Sarah thought but they'd already had sex, and as if reading her expression he said I want more of you.

When you really want something you commit yourself to it and if it's meant to be it will happen. Luke took Sarah in his arms and asked if she was ready for bed, looking over at the picturesque bed. Sarah melted into him and they kissed a deep slow kiss building into a seemingly vulgar attempt to consume each other.

The End

12