Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look forward to working with you all," she concluded.

"Thank-you, Helen. Now, while she's here I've also asked Helen to review our disciplinary system," the headmaster continued.

"Review the disciplinary system?" Wicklow repeated.

"Yes, Mr Wicklow," the head replied. "Now I'm sure you're all aware that there are rumours of the system being abused."

He held his hands up before Wicklow could speak again.

"I'm sure we all know there's no truth in this innuendo but I think it would be best to end this unnecessary gossip once and for all. So Helen's going to be compiling a report for me and I expect all of you," he said, looking straight at Wicklow, "to answer any questions she has for you and to co-operate with her fully. Any questions?"

He paused and took a sip of his tea as Wicklow muttered something inaudible under his breath.

"OK, well then I take it you'll all do everything you can to help Helen. Just a couple more things then. One: can someone organise a 'Get Well Soon' card for Mr Sanders?" he said looking around the room and smiling as his new secretary raised her hand.

"Thank you Cathleen. And secondly, Mr Lean: according to the rota it's your turn to do the monthly stock-run."

David nodded glumly. He hated that job.

"You should do what I do," Wicklow said as he passed him on his way to the door. "Get one of your students to help you. You'll get it done a lot quicker."

---

At the sound of the bell, the classroom was filled with the noise of the students quickly gathering their books and papers and stuffing them into their satchels. It was lunchtime and David knew they all wanted to be first in the queue at the canteen.

"OK, wait a second, the bell's a signal for me not for you, so everybody sit back down," he said, trying to make himself heard over the sound of chairs scraping the wooden floor.

"Two things: don't forget your next assignment's due by Friday. Any later and you'll be awarded zero marks without a very good excuse. And secondly, I need a volunteer to help me in the stock room on Saturday. Any takers?"

Vicky immediately raised her hand. He looked around the classroom, doing his best to ignore Vicky's hand waving in the air right in front of him. It wasn't that he didn't like her. Quite the opposite, she was a very attractive young woman and that was the problem. Of the two women he'd slept with since he'd joined the school, one of them had blackmailed him, and the other had left the school suddenly and in mysterious circumstances. With this new teacher, Helen, sniffing around for any improper behaviour he was keen not to get into any situations where he might be tempted to do something he shouldn't. But as he looked around the class, he was disappointed to find that there were no other volunteers.

"OK, Vicky," he said, trying not to sound ungrateful. "Thanks; meet me outside the store room after breakfast on Saturday."

-------------------

Friday, 15 November

-------------------

"OK, well is there anything else? Anything at all that you might be worried about?" Helen asked.

The girl's thick ponytail swung back and forth as she shook her head.

"OK, well thanks for your time. Can you send the next girl in please?"

Helen watched as the girl disappeared out of the door, then put a line through her name on the list. She was the ninth girl she'd interviewed this morning and the twenty-ninth overall, and so far none of them had reported anything worth investigating further. Either the headmaster was wrong about there being something fishy going on, or they were all too intimidated to talk about it.

Some of them had talked about abuses of the system but it was all too vague to be useful to Helen. It was always rumours about a friend of a friend of their sister's who'd been at the school five or six years ago. Oh well, maybe the next girl would be more helpful, she thought, trying her best to remain optimistic.

"Have a seat," Helen said, smiling as the girl entered the room. She noticed that the girl, who looked younger than her stated age of eighteen, already looked tense.

"Thank-you Miss," the girl said.

"Now, you must be Holly Clarkson" she continued, checking off the name on her list.

Holly nodded.

"Well now Holly, first of all anything you say is just between you and me, this is all completely confidential. If you tell me about something that's happened to you or someone you know your name won't appear in my final report, so it's all completely anonymous. Not even the headmaster will know the names of the students making allegations. okay?"

"Yes Miss."

"So I'm just going to ask you a few questions and anything you tell me stays in this room. Alright? So this is an investigation into teachers and students abusing the disciplinary system. Now, firstly, have any of the teachers here ever made sexual advances towards you?"

Helen looked up as the girl hesitated.

"It could be anything; using sexual terms in your presence, telling dirty jokes, maybe touching you," she said, encouragingly.

"Well there was this thing at the end of last year. Are you sure you won't mention my name in your report?"

"Yes, absolutely," Helen said, picking up her pen.

"And I won't get into trouble?"

"No, I promise."

"Well if a teacher makes him touch him, you know, down there, it would be wrong wouldn't it?"

"Of course! Do you want to tell me what happened, Holly? Start at the beginning."

"Well I'd been late to class several times, and the last time Miss Rogers got really angry with me and sent me to the headmaster's office. Except the headmaster was away that week so I was seen by the deputy head, Mr Wicklow."

Helen nodded encouragingly as she scribbled some notes. She'd heard a lot of rumours about Wicklow but nothing concrete. Until now.

"Well, at first he said he was going to spank me. He got out his cane and told me he was going to spank me so hard I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week! He seemed very angry. Then he started saying that if I did him a 'favour' he might spare me."

"I see," Helen said, looking up. "I bet this 'favour' involved you touching him."

"Yes Miss, he unzipped his trousers and got his thing out."

"He got his penis out? Right there in the office?"

"Yes Miss. Then he grabbed my wrist and made me touch him."

"He made you touch his penis?"

"Uh huh. He wrapped his hand around mine and made me stroke it up and down."

"Disgusting! You poor girl."

"It was all hard Miss. He made me keep stroking it. Then he started telling me to go faster."

"So you kept stroking him with your hand?"

"Yes Miss, after a while he made me kiss it and he put it in my mouth."

"He made you perform oral sex on him?" Helen said, shaking her head.

"Yes Miss. He got very agitated, grunting and groaning and telling me not to stop."

"I see."

"Yes, then eventually he, you know, finished."

"Good grief! And this all happened in the headmaster's office. Does anyone else know about this?" Helen said, shaking her head as she continued to scribble her notes. The girl shook her head.

"I didn't know who to tell. The headmaster always seems to be quite close to Mr Wicklow. I told my roommates, you can check with them. And the secretary saw me go in. I think her name was Miss Courtney, but she's not here anymore."

"Did he say anything after you'd finished?"

"No, he just told me to get back to class. He's not said anything to me since."

After Helen thanked the girl and reassured her, again, that it was all completely confidential, she leant back in her chair. At last, some firm evidence against one of the teachers! She was supposed to be impartial but she couldn't help feeling her time at the school would be wasted if she didn't find anything at all. She smiled as she finished writing her notes. In the headmaster's own office! She couldn't wait to see his face when she told him that little story.

---------------------

Saturday, 16 November

---------------------

The storeroom was at the bottom of a flight of precariously narrow stone steps, behind a large wooden door that was unlocked with the brass key that David had retrieved from the office.

It was surprisingly large and warm. David flicked the light switch and sighed audibly when it made little difference to the gloomy dimness. The old, yellow light bulbs glowed weakly high in the vaulted ceiling. Although the school used it for storage, David figured that the cavernous space must have been originally been used as a wine cellar. From the top of the steps, he could see lines of long wooden shelving which divided the space into narrow maze of corridors and walkways. Its walls were lined with floor-to-ceiling gunmetal grey filing cabinets. At the far end was an open area containing old furniture: chairs missing legs, tables with cigarette burns and old mattresses. Beyond that, there was a small room that housed the ancient boiler which ran the school's heating system and warmed the dank air. Large hot water pipes emerged from the room and ran along the tops of the walls, before disappearing up into the ground floor above.

David surveyed the rows and rows of shelves disappearing into the shadows. They were stacked high with boxes of pens and pencils, heaps of folders and notepads, and thick bundles of photocopier paper. It was such a dark and cluttered environment that the older teachers refused to come down here. "Health and safety" they'd cry, so there was a rota of younger teachers and secretaries that came down once a month to gather supplies for them. Today, it was his turn.

At the bottom of the stairs, he handed one of the lists and a cardboard box to Vicky. David had given this some thought and figured there'd be a lot less temptation if he avoided her.

"Here you go," he said.

"Oh, aren't we going to work together Sir?" Vicky asked as she took the box, unable to keep the disappointment from her voice.

"I think it's going to be quicker if we work this way," he said. "But give me a shout if you need any help."

Vicky muttered darkly to herself as she walked up and down, collecting boxes of staples and rolls of sellotape from the shelves. This wasn't what she'd had in mind. She hadn't wasted a Saturday morning just to be helpful. She'd pictured herself flirting with him as they collected the items together, his eyes meeting hers through gaps in the cluttered shelves. Their bodies brushing against each other as they squeezed passed each other in the narrow aisles. If she'd known this was how things were going to work out, she wouldn't have volunteered in the first place. After a while though, she noticed that the remaining items on her list were on the top shelves, out of her reach, which gave her an idea.

"Sir, can you give me a hand?" she said, as she positioned an aluminium ladder, and placed a foot on the bottom rung.

"What is it?" he said, his head appearing around the corner.

"Can you hold this ladder please? I'm not very good with heights."

"Oh OK, well I'm taller. I can go up if you want."

"No, no, I'll be OK," she insisted, carefully ascending the steps as he gripped the cold metal frame.

David watched her hips sway and she climbed the ladder unsteadily, the noise of her sensible black shoes on the metallic rungs echoing in the confined space. He pressed his foot against the foot of the ladder as she tentatively climbed higher. Vicky kept climbing until her feet were level with his shoulders, giving him an excellent view of her shapely legs. He had the sudden urge to run his hands up over her white knee socks till he was caressing the smooth, bare skin between her socks and the hem of her skirt. To perhaps go further, sliding his hands beneath her short skirt and testing the firmness of those pert-looking buttocks.

Wobbling a little at the top of the ladder Vicky could almost feel his hot gaze burning into her legs. She pretended to look around the dusty shelves, hoping that he wouldn't notice as her deft fingers carefully loosened some of the buttons on her blouse. She couldn't resist teasing him a little, stretching forward and pretending to retrieve a box from the back of the shelf.

Below David watched with growing excitement as her olive-green, pleated skirt ride up over her smooth skin and he glimpsed a flash of her white panties between her bare thighs.

"I think I see what I want," she said.

"Me too," he muttered, leaning forward and eyeing the peachy roundness of her derriere.

"What's that, Sir?" she said as she handed down a large box of staples.

"Oh, nothing," he replied, placing it on the shelf in front of him.

"OK, I'm coming down now," she said as she began to descend, her foot reaching out tentatively in the semi-darkness, feeling for the next step.

"Oh!" she squealed girlishly as she pretended to miss a step.

"OK, I've got you," David said, instinctively reaching out and grabbing her trim waist as she regained her balance and wobbled her way down the remaining steps.

As she inched her way down the last few steps David couldn't resist letting his hands slide up over her stomach, then up over the smooth contours of her breasts. He leant in close, feeling the soft, warm curves of her young body against his. She smelled delicious; was she wearing perfume?

"I think I'm OK now Sir," Vicky said, keeping her face turned away from him so he couldn't see the satisfied smile playing around her lips as she felt his hands caressing her boobs.

David couldn't help himself. He nuzzled her neck as his fingers slid inwards, squeezing and fondling her firm, cupcake boobs in the semi-darkness.

"Oh!" Vicky gasped, hoping that he'd think she was crying out in shock and indignation and not because of the hot, tingly sensations that his eager hands were causing. She could already feel her nipples hardening, pressing against the lacy, white, half-cup bra she'd chosen to wear. She pretended to try and wriggle from his firm grasp, loving the feel of his hard, firm body pressing her against the ladder.

"Please Sir, you mustn't," she insisted innocently, as she felt him fumbling with the tiny white buttons of her blouse. She wrapped her hands around his as if trying to pull them away, gripping the material so that her blouse was pulled apart as she pulled his hands away, the few remaining buttons that were still fastened giving way under the strain and skittering away into the darkness.

"Oh Sir, look what you've done!" she shrieked, spinning around in the tight space.

David could hardly help but stare at her nicely rounded boobs barely covered by her skimpy bra, before she crossed her arms across her heaving chest.

She struggled half-heartedly as he slowly and deliberately grasped her slim, pale wrists in his large hands and pushed them above her head, pinning her back against the shelving unit.

"Please Sir, we really shouldn't be doing this, what if someone comes in and sees us?" she said.

"Come on Vicky," he said knowingly. "I've noticed the way you stare at me in class. You know you want this as much as I do."

She watched, like a rabbit caught in headlights, as his lips descended towards her. He was a good kisser, his warm lips pressing against hers, gently but insistently exploring her plump lips. She let out a muffled yelp as she felt his tongue darting between her half-open lips. When he moved away a little, she twisted her head to one side as if trying to resist him but only succeeding in exposing the graceful curve of her neck. She couldn't suppress a groan of excitement as she felt him tug her long, brown curls aside and nuzzle the sensitive skin, sending exciting little ripples of anticipation through her.

"No, stop!" Vicky said, squirming with pleasure as he caressed her young body. His octopus hands seemed to be everywhere! Simultaneously he seemed to be caressing her cheek, squeezing her breasts under her thin bra, and reaching under her skirt to caress her tightly clenched thighs as he kissed her passionately. She couldn't help moaning as he slid a hand up under her skirt and squeezed her rounded buttocks, pulling her thighs against his so that she could feel the steely hardness in his trousers. She gave in to the delicious feelings, running her hands around his broad shoulders as her body melted against his, the firm muscles of his chest pressing against her semi-naked boobs.

"Yes," she groaned as he tugged her skirt up over her hot thighs and slid a hand between her legs, his eager fingers stroking the already damp material of her panties.

She hurriedly unbuttoned his white cotton shirt with trembling fingers, and tugged it open, kissing the newly exposed skin, her lips gliding over his neck. David groaned as he felt her deft fingers sliding down over his bare chest then tugging his belt undone.

"Yes, that's it," he said, as he watched her slim fingers unzipping his flies and easing his trousers over his hips.

"Gosh, you're so hard, is that all for me?" she teased, her fingers tracing the outline of his erection through his black shorts.

"Oh God, yes," he groaned as she eased his trousers down around his knees.

"Then you'll have to catch me!" she laughed, as she nimbly twisted away from him and skipped down the narrow aisle.

"Ow! Come back here, you little tease!" he growled, trying to run after her as the sound of her giggling echoed around the shelves.

She looked back over her shoulder, blowing him a kiss and grinning at the farcical sight of him, trying to chase her and pull his trousers up at the same time.

She skipped around the corner, and once out of his sight, slowed down allowing him to catch up whilst she loosened the buttons on her wrap-around skirt. She'd come to a stop at a dead end, near a stack of old mattresses just as she'd planned.

"Aha, got you!" he said, as he caught her up, one hand holding up his trousers, the other lunging at her wildly.

"No!" she squealed dramatically as she felt his hand shoot out and grab her skirt. As she tried to pull away, she felt the buttons give and her skirt unravelled. She found herself performing a neat pirouette before landing on the old mattresses in a tangled heap of bare limbs and white underwear.

"Oh Sir!" she mewed, as she lay on top of the mattresses, looking up at him standing over her as she tried to cover both her tiny bra and panties with only limited success.

He paused, swaying slightly, holding the limp skirt in his fist and drinking in the sight of her long, bare legs. And then, he was kneeling, sliding onto the makeshift bed beside her, all thoughts of self-restraint forgotten.

"Enough of the games, girl," he growled hungrily, his hungry lips tasting her skin, exploring her soft contours.

"Please, no Sir," Vicky said. She still couldn't resist playing hard to get, pushing at his chest ineffectively, sliding her hands over the firm slabs of muscle beneath his open-necked shirt. But he wasn't to be denied, his hands gliding over her naked tingling flesh, whilst his hot lips kissed her neck and shoulders, finding that spot beneath her left ear that drove her wild.

She shivered as she felt him slip the thin straps of her bra over her smooth shoulders and roughly tugged at her skimpy bra till her full rounded breasts popped out of the cups. Vicky couldn't suppress a little cry of pleasure as he drew one of her nut-brown nipples into the warm, wetness of his mouth. His tongue teasing the succulent little bud as she squirmed happily beneath him.

"No, no," she kept moaning but her body was saying "yes" as he slid a hand between her warm, silky thighs and gently began to stroke the textured lace of her panties. It felt so good! It had been so long since a man had touched her there and she couldn't deny the fierce heat spreading from her thighs. She kicked off her shoes as his deft fingers stroked her feverish, wet centre. Then he was tugging the tiny white scrap of lace over her hips and down over her long legs, leaving her naked apart from her knee socks and the remains of her blouse.