All Comments on 'ANR Fantasy'

by mayfieldflowerrn

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!! That is easily the most sexy thing.......

That was the most sexy erotic thing I have ever read here. I almost came just reading it. You perfectly describe my #1 fantasy. Gonna go read it again while I cum. Ben_Jacobs18

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

Very tender and erotic!! Love it and want to read more ANR stories. I am currently starting on one myself.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Wonderfully loving

You can really sense the love in this piece.

Please write more. It's not often you get a female perspective of a mainly male fetish. Often made me wonder before if a female liked a male suckling on them in such a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mayfieldflowerrn wields a mighty pen!

And her pen is full of passion. This is the kind of woman men dream of marrying, the complete package. This story evokes feelings in ALL my organs!

texhudtexhudover 14 years ago
WOW

What great descriptive phrasing, this is just flat hot. You can feel the connection between the two and the heat being generated . . . . . damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome! Write More

Nice, I see every touch and feel every suckle and kiss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ANR fantasy

Beautiful story. You should write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

I would love to find a partner that I can enjoy this type of sensual and bonding relationship with! Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five Stars!

What a wonderful story. I would absolutely love to share this intimacy with a man I love. I just hope I meet the right man who would adore my breasts and would enjoy nursing from me several times a day.

Keep writing. You're amazing.

SparkyMarky1000SparkyMarky1000about 13 years ago
Hope to be suckled on an early Saturday morning.

I wish I could be breastfed by a beautiful buxom woman around 6:30 on a Saturday morning - having her wake me and wanting me to suck her milk from her leaking nipples - pure bliss.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 13 years ago
Great story

I'd encourage you to write more in this genre, you do it very well.

KatNW1KatNW1about 13 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful - it's all I can say. You've captured the essence of what I think we're all looking for in such a relationship. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Greatest story. Sexual satisfaction of a woman increases when man sucks her breasts whether having sex or not. It is a great feeling when a man nurses on the breast whether there is any milk or not. In this society where women do not have time to breastfeed their babies,they still have need to nurture and nurse. I think this need is well fulfilled by a lover who enjoys sucking on her breasts. This also makes relationship more intimate and longer lasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolutely sensual writing..

I love this story. I've read it several times now and each time it gets me so horny that I have to masturbate. I would be so lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life who would share her sweet milk with me as you have described. Thank you for such absolutely sensual writing- I would love to read another chapter about this couple's ANR.

lwlwlwlwover 12 years ago
Great story!

I've followed your writing for a long time now, and wish you'd do more along the same lines as this superb bit of writing.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brestfeeding/ANR

'He finds my nipple in the dark, latching on and suckling gently...'

Lovely story.From personal experience I can ay that relationships become more intimate when woman breastfeeds the partner on a regular basis.

WSteven1WSteven1almost 12 years ago
Personal Experience?

Please write more along this line...you have a natural talent for this..sounds like it is based on your personal experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing - great subject matter

We need long, loving, exciting, and thirst quenching words from you.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed it

beautiful, sexy story, I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

Such a great story. Thank you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aroused

Sure we talk about a personal experience, is the same as happens to me but is adorable as written here. I'm aroused and just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved your story. It is very romantic and loving. I love the breastfeeding and the sweet sex. Lovely.. write some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I LOVED this story. I SO desire the same thing. You captured well what ANR is truly about. Thank You and Please write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

So beautifully written. I am lucky to also enjoy the pleasures you describe so perfectly and vividly. Please write more!

BBWand40BBWand40over 9 years ago
Just beautiful

Such a beautiful and lovely story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully written

This is such a loving and erotic story. While unstated, I love the way she manipulates him by her seduction and teasing him. The fact that he is required to wait for release until the next morning indicates she is the one in control since he has become addicted to her milky breast and will follow her lead and her in all aspects of their relationship. At least that is my perception and desire.

Sincerely,

Steve

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Bravo!!!!!!

This is story bar none is the most beautiful,erotic and arousingly amazing breastfeeding story I've read in a while...And trust me,I've read countless ones...Congrats to you lady...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

naughtynicholasnaughtynicholasalmost 5 years ago
Would love to read more

I hope you write more someday.

This is one of my favorite stories on Lit.

Pjt2017Pjt20175 months ago

I love this story. Very tender yet also extremely believable and erotic.

I wish you would write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous