All Comments on 'Antebellum Archives'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazingly written

jblacklovejblacklove9 months ago

Perfect story!!

Rob9332Rob93329 months ago

Hot story...I loved everything about it, please continue. I really would love to see hubby cucked ;)

randbinw2randbinw29 months ago

As a black male, 26, Canadian, the Mandingo effect is as strong an interracial sex motivator up here as it is down south. Rand. randbinw2@proton.me

roxxrucker69roxxrucker698 months ago

this is great. love the power dynamics the setting provides

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BBC mythology and pure bullshit. Go into any locker room, and see it's all bullshit. Men vary in size, length, girth, shape, etc. Regardless of race. Just as many black guys with average, or below average dicks, as larger ones. That's how bell curves work... duh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the story concept is good. What i think let you down was the pace and the dialogue. Personally i found the dialogue clumsy in places and the language was not of the time.... in terms of the story pace, to me all just a bit too fast, its the build up the sexual tension that contributes to making something erotic.

AntsinthejungleAntsinthejungle3 months ago

I love everything about your story, I find no fault. The power play was spectacular and the confession too. Keep writing more awesome stories I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. I enjoyed every second of it. like how is slowly gains control over Delilah and her surrender to him. Inspite of what he says, he clearly does care about her. Yes he owns her but also cares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous