Antebellum Archives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you want Big Pete inside you?"

"Umm... I-I just...."

She seemed nervous now that it was all becoming real, but I couldn't be bothered. This was only ending one way.

"It's okay, sweetheart, don't worry bout a thing. Big Pete's gonna make you feel real good....."

"OoooOoOooO!"

I was slowly pulling her deeper into my lap, forcing my giant rod into her tight body. I groaned maniacally when her lips pulled back my foreskin and kissed my sensitive head.

"Ohhhhh you feel so fucking good," I gasped, and I could see how happy that made her.

"R-really...?" she asked shyly.

"You don't even know, baby. Warm, tight and wet as can be....."

I was in a dreamlike state, having never entered the flesh of a woman who was given the luxury to be truly feminine. It felt like I was fucking an angel, which is ironic given her demonic heritage.

"Hnnnnnn!!! It... It feels good for me too...!"

She was having trouble breathing as I pushed deeper into her core, but her sopping cunt was proof of her pleasure. To multiply it, I latched onto her tit and began suckling like a babe.

"Fuck! FUCK!" she cried, likely never having spoken those words aloud.

I loved seeing her like this, in her "savage" state, and was keen to churn out more. I pushed her deeper, stretched her walls to the limit as she attempted to accommodate my Black mass.

"OOOOH! IT'S TOO BIG! IT'S TOO BIG!!"

We were most of the way down now and I could practically make out my meat in her tight belly. She looked comical, like she was being impaled, but our contrast just made it all the more erotic. My big Black dick in her tiny pink pussy, it was so lewd and taboo.

"It ain't too big, baby, it's just what you need. Now quit your complainin' cuz I ain't takin' it out."

She pouted but I brushed it off and continued to switch off kissing her little tits. It was nice to be in charge for once, to be a man, especially with the Massa's daughter. And it was exciting to see her squirm, to see her so powerless and weak, something she rarely felt with her white ancestry. I greatly enjoyed this taboo dynamic and planned to maximize the fruit of it.

A few minutes later when she had finally made it to the base of my cock I congratulated her with a kiss.

"Look at that. Big Pete's all the way up inside you now."

I held her head still and stroked her rosy cheek while diving my tongue back inside her virgin mouth.

"You like when I'm inside you, baby?"

She tried to look away but I turned her head back to me.

"I asked you a question," I said more sternly, not liking her disrespect. "And when your man asks you a question you answer."

I could tell she was uncomfortable with my tone but I really didn't care. I'd taken her virginity, broken into her sacred temple, and there was no way to reverse it. She was mine now and by God she was going to listen.

"Y-yes...." she whispered with a hot blush. "I do like when you're inside me..."

"Mmmm... That's a good girl...." I gave her tit a squeeze and kissed the other as a reward. "Now I want you to do something, baby. I want you to lift yourself up and sit back down on my lap. Okay?"

She had only just settled and was probably afraid to be re-impaled, but that wasn't my problem. When she didn't move, I bunched her hair into a ponytail and made her look at me.

"Now, Delilah, you need to listen to me when I tell you to do something. Understand?"

"I-I...."

"You need to listen to me, Delilah. Listen to your Massa."

That word slipped out accidentally and left Delilah in shock. A smile crept up my face when I saw her reaction and I decided to try it again.

"That's right, girl, I'm your Massa now and you need to listen to me."

"B-but..."

"No buts, girl. You're mine now and I need to hear you say it."

She was having a hard time standing so I lifted her up, dragging her slick walls along my dick in the process.

"Uhhh! UHHHH!!" she wailed.

"Say it, woman. Tell me who I am."

"UHhh!! OOOHH GOD! M-M..." I was pushing her back down my cock and she could barely take it. She looked like she was going to pop!

"Say it, woman! Who am I!"

"MASSA!! YOU'RE MY MAAASSAAAAA!!!"

I huffed wildly when she finally admitted what we both knew, then yanked her right back off my dick. As she squatted down, she continued to wail my new name, Massa Pete.

"Oh Massa, I'm your girl! I'm all yours!" she cried while I fucked her into oblivion.

"Oh yes you are! And you're gonna take this nigga dick every time I say, you hear me!"

"Yes! Oh yes Massa! I'll take your Nigger dick every day! Please!"

"Every day, bitch, you hear! I'm gonna fill you with my seed! Fill you with my Black babies!"

"Yes! YES!!! Give me your Black babies, Massa, give me all of them!"

She was a wildcat on my cock, squirmin' and writhin' while I pinched her titties and smacked her ass. I had my thumb on her clit, rubbing around while she ground her lips on my groin. She couldn't handle that, was too much for her virgin self, and soon I felt her whole body convulsing upon my flesh. It started from her core, squeezing my penis, making it sing with pleasure, and soon I too was bursting.

"AGGHHHHHH!!!" I roared, my fertile jism painting her walls, filling her insides to the brim.

She squealed too, a sound which I hoped to reproduce on many more occasions. After we'd finally relaxed, the dire nature of the situation was only too clear. I'd taken Massa's daughter's virginity, flooded her guts with my seed and quite possibly, if not likely, gotten her pregnant! We went through an extreme range of emotions while looking at each other but eventually settled on blankness. There was nothing to do now but wait.

It's hard to say who was under more stress the next few days. I, of course, had the fear of being lynched for the act, but if Delilah was carrying my baby then she may as well have been too. With so much anxiety between us, there was only one way to release the pressure, and I'm sure you can guess....

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Massa!! Fuck me with your big Black dick!"

Delilah was bent over a hay bale in the barn while I fucked her silly from behind.

"Yeah, that's right, girl! You're mine! My slave girl!"

I was smacking her creamy ass hard, each spank a morsel of revenge for the millions of whippings my people had endured. I spanked the bitch til her ass was on fire, reeling in the power I had over her, if only in these brief encounters. And I didn't feel bad for the rough treatment either, for the girl came running back to me nightly, sneaking into my quarters to taste my man flesh.

Of course there was still fear of pregnancy, but my slave girl ensured me she'd devised a proper plan.

"You're not the only man I've been seeing...." she whispered one night with a smirk, and I couldn't help but smack her.

"Who told you you could-" I started in anger, but she told me to calm down.

"I did it for you...." she pouted, rubbing her cheek. I came closer and kissed it. "I've been sleeping with the Mayhew boy down the road, and he's planning on proposing any day now...."

My blood was boiling, not so much because I was in love, but because she was mine! She was the only thing I controlled in this entire world and I didn't want to lose her; I couldn't go back to my old life. But at the same time I understood she was doing this for me. By sleeping with the Mayhew boy, she could at least save some face when her belly appeared. Of course her parents would be sick at their union before marriage, but if she could pull it all off it might just work....

"I forgive you," I said truthfully, and I could see a weight being lifted off her shoulders.

"Oh thank you, Pete! You know I did it all for you."

Over the next week we met nightly, though things were moving fast with the Mayhew boy. This made sense since they wanted to minimize the impact of the premarital pregnancy, but it upset me nonetheless. I would make her tell me about his small, pink cock while I fucked her. How useless it was to her pleasure.

"He's nothing compared to you!" she'd profess. "You're my only man! My Master! You know that! I love you and your big Nigger dick!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

She'd wail out these confessions every night but I never returned the favor. Because, in truth, I didn't love her. How could I? Her father was my owner, her ancestors my mortal enemies. If anything, I loved the concept of her, the excitement she afforded me. I loved breeding my Black babies into her white womb every night, taking revenge for the generations of mulatto rape babies produced by her demonic forefathers. And I especially loved the improved treatment I'd been receiving since taking her, as well as her unfettered access.

To her credit, Delilah did everything she could to make my life better. She would sneak me extra food, give me soaps, and even must've talked to the overseer, for I hadn't seen the whip in weeks! But the greatest thing she did wasn't until a few months after I'd made her mine.

In a matter of weeks Delilah and the Mayhew boy had engaged and wedded. I believe she told her mother she was pregnant, so the ceremonies were hastily performed. The end result was a newly wedded couple and a pregnant wife, with only the most perceptive observers taking note of the indecent timing.

About five months into this pregnancy, while married Delilah was back visiting the plantation, she came to me in the middle of the night. I was delighted to see the young woman who was carrying my child, and she even more so. Her heart fluttered as I held the baby I'd bred into her, then we repeated our favorite activity, though much more gently. As we laid in bed after, Delilah told me of a plan she's concocted to bring me to freedom.

"I'm going to get you up North," she explained. "All the way up to Canada."

We both knew I only had about three months to live if I stayed here. Once that baby came out Black it was going to be mighty difficult to talk our way out. Understanding it was my only choice, I accepted her offer resolutely.

Her plan involved me traveling to the Mayhew plantation to work for a spell, a rather common occurrence at the time. Though instead of going down the road, Delilah was going to set me up with a smuggler who could trek me all the way to Canada.

"Are you sure it'll work?" I asked nervously on the last night. Even though I desperately wanted to leave, I was terrified of the repercussions.

"It has to, Big Pete, there's no other way."

"What's that you just called me?" I asked with a sly grin, slightly easing my mood.

"Sorry, Massa...." she whispered shyly, then gave me a kiss.

"What'll happen to you and the baby? How you gonna explain that one?"

"Don't worry about me," she answered with surprising confidence. "I'll figure it out."

We made love one last time and I gave her a final embrace.

"Please be safe with our baby, Delilah. And remember, you'll always be mine."

"I'll always be yours..." she said with a tear, then left my dwellings for the last time.

Though my nerves were strong the next morning, seeing Abernathy Plantation slip out of view for what would hopefully be the last time was an extraordinary feeling. I wasn't yet free, not even close, but it sure as hell felt like it.

My carriage driver turned out to be the smuggler and instead of going towards the Mayhew's we traveled north. Through a network of safe houses, barns and backroads, I made it past the free states and all the way into Canada. I knew I'd never be safe in America, for it was not the land of the free as it so proclaims, and when I finally crossed the border I kissed the earth in jubilation. I was no longer a slave. I was a free Man.

Of course back in Louisiana I was still considered chattel, and wanted chattel at that. When Massa found out I'd escaped he was outraged and formed a small army to find me. They never even made it past Tennessee before heading home, where they were treated with the shock of a lifetime.

Four months after I left, nine months after I first bred Delilah, our baby finally arrived. And you can only guess what color he was....

"Oh my god that's a nigger! You birthed a coal black nigger!"

I'm told those were the final words of Mr. Theodore Joseph Abernathy, my former master, for the second he saw his daughter birth my spawn he died of a heart attack. To know it was a Black boy who ultimately killed the bastard still makes me smile.

I'm told my son is Black as the night sky, dark enough to ward off the devilish white fiends who wished death upon an infant. In the postmortem chaos, Delilah found herself now in legal control of me, for slaves were often passed down to daughters. With the original will still intact, Delilah was able to free me officially, though to me it was just a formality. I'd been my own Master for a long time.

Now I wait as Delilah makes her own trek North where she too can live freely, and not as a pariah. In truth, I just want to see my son, but a baby needs his mother, and I won't live to see him become a slave. Whether our relations will continue, I do not know, but I am content in knowing my son will not suffer the same fate as I did.

12