Anthony and Fran Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get heated as the relationship evolves.
1.8k words
4.36
11.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers

Anthony and Fran: An Invitation to Dinner

After our storage room tryst things at Radio Shack became very interesting.

However, some things remained the same. Anthony still brought pastries every day. He still placed my favorite on a small plate and garnished it with whip cream and the occasional strawberry. We still discussed women and we never became bored with the topic. His wife still remained the centerpiece of that conversation.

The difference now was that whenever Fran came by I would always take her in the back room for a little naughtiness. Sometimes with and sometimes without the accompany of Anthony. Occasionally Fran would even stop in when Anthony was not working. Sometimes she would call him on those occasions so that he could listen in on our activities over the phone. The only thing that remained constant was that I never withdrew my cock from her tight little cunt when I came. My inseminations had become almost daily routine after a few short weeks.

One afternoon after such a visit, as we were laying nude on a pile of empty cardboard boxes and with my seed slowly dripping from her well fucked pussy, Fran and I began a conversation we had not yet verbally expressed.

"Dominick?" She asked softly.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I'm yours." She said. "More than that, we are both yours...Anthony and I. We belong to you."

"I'm well aware." I stated. "It's very obvious. Why do you bring it up?"

"I'm pregnant." She said without an ounce of hesitation. "It's yours. You are the only man who has been inside me in weeks."

"Is that so?" I asked nonchalantly. "I'm not surprised. In fact I consider it a victory. You must've known that it was my intention to breed you."

"I know." She said with a smile. "I'm only making the announcement."

"Does Anthony know?" I asked not really caring if he did or not.

"Not yet." She said. "I want you to tell him."

Her face was radiant in that moment. Her half loving half devious smile stretched from ear to ear. Her dark brown eyes shown with a wonton lustful hunger that only I could satisfy. I recognized the look immediately.

"Will you?" She asked.

I smiled up at her. I could sense her thrill at the idea. What's more is that I could visibly see the arousal in her body language.

I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her short hair at the back of her head and brought her thick, soft lips to mine.

"Of course I will." I said just before giving her a long and lingering kiss.

As we dressed we discussed plans for a dinner...just the three of us. I would meet them at their home and she would prepare the meal. We decided sooner rather than later and set the date for the following Saturday evening. I walked her to her car and forgetting that eyes were present I held her tightly to my body and kissed her in a way that was unmistakably familiar.

I felt her tremble in my arms.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I know." I replied. "Now go home and tell Anthony about our playtime."

She smiled and sat down in her car, turned the key, put it in drive and pulled away. I stood there in the park watching until she turned down a side street and disappeared from my line of sight.

The next morning I arrived at work to find my usual pastry placed upon my desk. Anthony was hard at work setting up a new holiday display. As soon as I placed my things down I walked over to him and we began our usual banter regarding women and work.

He never brought up previous activities between his wife and myself; not even the few times he had been directly involved. I appreciated that fact simply because I like to avoid awkwardness and because I enjoyed Anthony's professionalism. He was in fact a fantastic employee. People liked him and that was good for sales.

Fran stopped by briefly that afternoon. She was out and about gathering things here and there and wanted to check in with me. It should be stated that when she did happen by, she rarely acknowledged Anthony anymore and if she did it was to inform him of something household related. She was never impolite or condescending toward him. She clearly still had love for her husband. But she no longer regarded him as a lover. Her body now belonged to me.

This particular afternoon she stopped in to remind Anthony he would need to stop by the grocery store on his way home to gather items for the following evening's dinner arrangements. She handed him a list and then accompanied me into the back room.

I sat down at my desk, unfastened my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled out my semi erect cock. Fran immediately dropped to her knees between my legs and began sucking in the most loving way imaginable; her eyes completely focused on the object of her desire.

I absolutely loved the way she reverently sucked my cock; the way she held it at the base as her soft lips worked slowly up and down the shaft. She savored every moan that parted my lips and showed her gratitude by swallowing every drop of my seed each and every time.

After she finished I told her to be sure she gave Anthony and nice long kiss before leaving. The smile on her face told me she would gladly obey.

I arrived at their home the next day around 5 in the evening. Anthony greeted me at the door with a smile and a handshake. He was almost always pleasant and accommodating and one could not help but to like him. He graciously invited me in and immediately asked if I'd like anything to drink. I accepted his offer and was shown into the living room where I found a lovely leather couch. Anthony disappeared into the kitchen and emerged a moment later with two open bottles of Heineken. He handed me one of the bottles and invited me to please have a seat. He sat next to me on the couch and we began our usual conversations about women and what not.

After a short while the conversation turned to sex. We discussed our favorite activities and even swapped a few stories from past trysts. I was becoming aroused during this time and it was clear that Anthony was as well. I sat back into the sofa and Anthony placed his hand on my thigh. It wasn't awkward or uninvited but it was unexpected.

"Damn man, I can feel your dick." He said matter of factly. "It's pretty hard."

"Yes." I replied without any hesitation.

"Do you want me to suck it?" He asked.

I didn't say anything but I reached for my belt. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

"I'll do that for you." He said as he began unbuckling me.

He pulled out my cock and slowly began stroking me. His eyes never left my dick.

"Your dick is so fucking thick." He said as he gently handled it with his large hands. "Fuck. It's just so damn huge."

"Shhhhh" I said.

His eyes met mine and by the look in them he understood that now was the time for his silent and focused servitude.

He returned his attention to my now fully erect cock and began moving his large hand, slowly, up and down my shaft. The gentle and sensual way that he massaged my cock gave me a broader understanding about the part he wanted to play in this new relationship. It was loving, yes. But it was also the most respectful thing I've experienced with another man.

He brought his full lips to the head of my cock and began to place soft kisses at the tip and then along the shaft until he found his way down to my very heavy and engorged balls. Every part of this affectionate attention felt indescribably good and also unquestionably honest and right. Every aspect, both mental and physical, was completely satisfied in this act. It was the purest form of submission I had ever encountered.

"Fran is pregnant" I said without a hint of trepidation.

He paused momentarily, lifted his head and looked upward toward me. Then in one quick and deliberate motion he wrapped his lips around my cock and took all of it down the back of his throat. He gagged slightly but did not back off one little bit. I saw the tears forming in his eyes, which never left mine, as he struggled to maintain his self induced asphyxiation.

I placed my hand at the back of his head and gave him a reassuring nod. He then backed off enough to catch his breath, only for a short moment, before he began sucking my cock in real earnest.

Between my moaning and his incredibly loud slurping, it was only a matter of time before Fran came in to investigate the goings-on.

"I see you two are having fun" she announced coyly as she situated herself opposite her husband.

We locked eyes as Anthony continued to suck my cock without interruption. She wasn't going to disturb my pleasure in any way. It was obvious that the combination of seeing my enjoyment and seeing her husbands complete submission was incredibly arousing to her. I could tell by her breathing that the feeling inside her was intense and incredibly urgent and that she was exercising every bit of her self control by not throwing Anthony off of me so she could impale herself on my throbbing member.

"Are you enjoying the show my love?" I knew the question was rhetorical but I wanted to hear what she was feeling.

Fran was unable to come back with anything but a series of low moans and desperately, needy glances. She had become an animal of lust in which words were not only unnecessary but also burdensome. She had reached her highest possible level of personal arousal and had absolutely no idea how to express that aching neediness verbally.

I placed my hand on Anthony's cheek and he paused to look up at me. I nodded for him to move out of the way and he instantly understood.

Fran did not hesitate even one second.

She was instantly straddling my lap and lowering herself onto the object of her desire.

It felt like electricity.

Even though we had fucked countless times before it was like nothing I had ever felt with her in the past few weeks. This wasn't just a little back-room tryst.

It was nothing less than her mind and body completely surrendering and accepting our relationship as eternal and all encompassing.

It was nothing less than Satori.

Her orgasm came almost immediately and when I felt the intensity of it I too exploded deep inside of her. Minutes passed by as our bodies convulsed together in sheer ecstasy; all the while Anthony looked on in complete awe. I knew he needed immediate release but I also knew that he wouldn't dare touch himself unless I granted him that mercy.

That's what this life is all about, after all.

A little mercy here and there.

DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers