All Comments on 'Anthony's Cuckold Beginnings Ch. 01'

by Er0s2121

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit comments

Hello author, pretty interesting start to a multi-episode story. Do yourself a favor and everyone else -delete the stupid comments that have no relevance to the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We started that way

The alternate personality/role play approach to me getting fucked by a stranger. It went on for a few months and then we made it real.We had a good friend from church (yup, church), and he became our threesome FWB, though it was mostly him fucking me while my husband watched. That was three years ago, and we have the best cuckold relationship ever. I'm waiting on the next story to see how closely it's like ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not very enjoyable.

This is your first story, so allow me to give some advice:

Few people have dreams that are realistic and using it as the impetus to cuckold her husband is lame. You dont have a dream and wake up compelled to cheat on your spouse, the problem is much deeper, so explore it.

Imagine you see your characters and they exactly mirror your words. So if the wife is “smirking” what are you, the author, trying to tell us? That she has no respect or any love for him.

We need a villian to hate and a hero (or at least victim) to cheer on. So far, neither character has displayed signs that would engender strong feelings from the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good beginning

the story is quite romatic, please carry on. Wonder what will happen next? Maybe the wife would train her husband to be not only a cuckold but also a cocksucker, given the description you give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the resident troll

Please continue writing this tale. Ignore the resident Loving Wives troll. He can’t get it in his head this category is not Harlequin Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ah, Beloved Dildos!

Dildos are like training wheels for your first bike. You use them for a while and then you can pedal on your own. My wife and I loved your story because it realistically showed how many of us couples began our journey as Hot Wife–Cuckold couples.

The wife in your story, first carefully used the dildo to test her husband´s receptivity by having him fuck her with the dildo and then lick it. Then, she masterfully began reinforcing cuckolding behavior by giving him pleasure (sucking him off), while he watched in awe as another cock (the dildo) was invading his wife´s married pussy. Of course she smirked, because she knew exactly what she had done.

About five years into our marriage, my wife became sexually attracted to a work colleague and they were going to start traveling together on business. At that time, she did not tell me about this attraction. However, she did have me buy a couple of dildos and she started working them into our sexual play. She intentionally came very hard every time we used dildos…that was a positive feedback loop for me.

Eventually, she would pretend they were another man and that was even more exciting for me. Later, she got me so excited that I was begging her to fuck other men. Which was exactly what she wanted to do anyway. Now, ten years later she has had a dozen lovers and I still find it quite exciting.

A smart woman can actually train just about any man to be a willing and happy cuckold! Once you have licked your wife’s pussy, after her cumming on a dildo, it is only a matter of time until you let her, or want her, to have another man´s cock in her pussy.

Great story; we look forward to additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very realistic

How it always starts. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please find an editor

I enjoyed your story, so my feedback will be on technical aspects. Many, many, missing commas, and too many run-on sentences. Please continue to write, but find an editor or proofreader, as all the mistakes are a distraction from your story.

sincity001sincity001about 6 years ago
More please

I liked the slow build up and exploring how a possible cuckold relationship develops. Looking forward to more chapters. Ignore the trolls, some people just have too much time on their hands and use it to proclaim their fury when a simpler remedy is for them to just move on to the next story if this one is not to their taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good!

Excellent story, and well written. Katie needs to literally rub his face in it. And by it, I mean the cum she is going to bring home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start

Good first story. As someone else said, it could use some proofreading and/or editing. I've been into reading cuckolding stories for a while now. It's sort of a fantasy, not something my wife and I would ever really act out. The toy play aspect rings very true, very close to our experiences. I guess that's why I enjoyed it so much.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
i liked it

all said, this is great. it got four stars from me. we too play this very game. always a turn on,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tested

Loved it! Wife does things like that. Came home she was in kitchen in heels ,hose and bra ! I whistle , she turns, all I see is a 10" strap on , hard and ready for me. She only said one thing,,,,, suck it!!!! I do as I'm told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can you read my mind?

Loved the story. It's pretty close to my favourite fantasy that fills my mind when I masturbate, an act that is becomming more frequent as years of same old, same old sex with hubby leave me wishing for something more exciting and adventurous. The very thought of having two cocks at my disposal, especially if one was much bigger and thicker than the one that has been servicing me all my married life starts my juices running. To have a big, fresh cock take me from behind while hubby watches and wanks brings on my climax.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
The future

I see this taking a very very very bad turn for hubby..look out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous story

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, sexy story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bewen a cuckold for 35 years and this ahs never happened as being part of a cuck lifestyle. I guess the world is changing and if this little dirty Fantasy talk is now cuckolding then I guess I have been doing everything wrong for those 35 years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous