Anthony's Descent Ch. 01: Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Truth." Disappointed, I tried to think of something that will be as good as the dares. "What do you think about my dick now that you've seen Sam's?"

"Do you want the truth?" She said as she looked at me uncertainty. "Yes of course that's why it's called TRUTH or Dare." I said to her.

"Well before tonight I thought you were average or a little smaller but now I realize how little your cock is. I think Sam might be right, your cock is probably closer in size to my clit than to his cock."

"No, there's no way that true." I said protesting.

"Fine let's measure them then." She retorted.

"Okay fine." I replied with more than a little apprehension in my voice.

I got a measuring tape and we lined up: Katie, me, and then Sam.

"I'll measure you two, so you don't fudge the numbers." Sam said. He took the tape measure and went over to Katie. He put her hand between her legs and spread her pussy lips.

He put the tape measure up to her clit and said, "Wow, .25 inches nice job Katie."

"Thanks, I always knew I was hung like a horse." She said proudly throwing out her pelvis toward Sam who rubbed her clit as he moved his hand away.

Sam moved to me next and said, "I know you love wearing them sissy but I'm going to need you to pull down your panties to measure."

"I know asshole. I'm just cold so I was waiting." I said defensively.

"Uh huh sureeee" Sam said as I pulled down my panties and let him measure my hard cock. Seeing my cock so close to his made mine looked so tiny. He quickly set to work and draped the tape from the base of my little cock to my tiny pink tip. "3 inches. Wow, you've got a huge clit Anthony." He said as he tucked my cock back in to the panties. He gave it a little pat and started to pull the tape measure over his own cock.

"Whatever asshole I'm measuring yours, so you don't cheat" I said angrily grabbing the tape measure from him. I thought to myself "Fuck, I thought my cock was at least 4 inches. I can't believe it's so small"

"Oh, you don't trust me. Fine go right ahead, I know you want to touch my cock again." He said and thrust his dick towards me.

I pulled the tape taut over his cock and gasped at the measurement "9.5 inches wow that's fucking huge!" I said staring in amazement.

Katie stood next to me and gaped at the measurement. She looked from my panties to Sam's cock let out a little giggle "Wow, seeing them next to each other puts how small yours is into perspective. I can't even see it through the panties!"

"Well, now we know your cock is over 6 inches smaller than his but less than 3 inches bigger than mine. It looks like you do have a little clitty after all." Katie said looking at me and Sam.

It was hard to argue when you couldn't even see the outline of my cock in my panties whereas Sam stood next to me nearly a foot taller with a cock double the size of mine. I was so humiliated but also somewhat turned on which was becoming super confusing for me. I always thought in the past I was a real man made to fuck women but here I was being called a girl, wearing panties, and just having sucked a real cock with my girlfriend. To my surprise I was loving every second of it.

I sat back down on the couch lost in thought, Katie sat back down next to me and Sam sat down next to her. The only clothing left on any of us was Sam's shirt, my bra, and my panties. I was trying to wrap my head around everything when I saw Sam put his hand on Katie's thigh. She made no move to move his hand away which made me feel like I had lost any control I had over this night.

"Well let's keep this fun going, Truth or Dare Katie?" Sam said as he rubbed her thigh up and down.

"Well as fun as that last little truth was I'm feeling a Dare." She said. She glanced at my cock when she said "little truth" which only increased how aroused I was.

"I dare you to choose a cock and ride it." He said looking back and forth between mine and his.

"Hmm that's a tough choice" Katie said as she looked back and forth between me and Sam. "I guess the only choice for cock is yours since we just realized Anthony has a clitty instead. I guess I could scissor her though" She smiled mischievously at me as I frowned at her comment.

"This shit is getting old, I am not a girl." I thought to myself. Another part of me protested and said, "Her talking like that is making our clitty hard."

My lack of resistance to her comment seemed to have made up her mind. She turned towards Sam on the couch and said, "You'll have to be gentle, I'm still a virgin when it comes to guys."

She was humiliating me so much, but I was really starting to get turned on by it. Internally I railed against the idea of her fucking him, but another stronger part of me really wanted to watch his massive cock fuck her pussy.

I watched her put her hand on his shoulder, swing her right leg over his body to straddle him, and lower her dripping pussy towards his massive cock. She looked down and licked her lips with anticipation as Sam put one hand on his cock and the other on her ass. He guided her until his cock head was touching the opening of her slit. He looked so massive it seemed there was no way he's was going to fit. I thought this to myself as my hand unconsciously dropped and started rub my clit through my panties.

She gasped as he pushed the head of his cock slowly into her glistening pussy. I saw her mouth open wide in shock as he pushed halfway inside her with one slow thrust. Even with only half his cock inside her he was deeper than I had ever been when I fucked her. She was clearly loving the sensation of his cock filling her up and demonstrated that when she placed her hands on his broad shoulder and dug her nails into his shirt as she moaned with pleasure.

They quickly worked themselves into a rhythm as she thrust her pussy down onto his cock as he thrust up inside of her. Over and over she bounced up and down on his massive shaft. I watched in amazement as he gave her multiple orgasm just from his cock thrusting inside her. I was torn because on one hand I couldn't believe my girlfriend was fucking another man right in front of me, but on the other hand it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. He had humiliated me and was fucking my girlfriend while I rubbed my clit through my panties. I realized that if I loved watching this so much there was no way I was a real man. I kept watching and rubbed myself forgetting about my worries and instead, I just enjoyed the beautiful sight.

They decided to take a small break, so Katie pushed herself all the down on his cock till her pussy lips touched his balls. While she was gasping for air Sam looked over at me.

When he saw me smiling and rubbing my panties he said, "Looks like your girlfriend is enjoying the show Katie. Look at her rubbing her little clit watching you ride me."

Katie looked over, her face still red from the effort of riding his cock and said "I can't believe how well her clit fits in those panties, there no way you could tell she had a cock. She's being such a patient girl watching me ride my first real cock maybe I'll eat her out again when I'm done." With that she took a deep breath and resumed bouncing on Sam's cock.

They fucked like that for another few minutes until Sam let out a moan and said, "Fuck I'm about to cum, where do you want it?"

Katie looked down at him, grabbed his hands, placed them on her tits, and said "I want your hot cum all over my tits."

As she climbed off his cock I saw that her pussy was gaping wide.

"Wow, I doubt she would even be able to feel me after that" I thought to myself getting hard at the idea of being humiliated like that.

Katie got down on to her knees and pushed her tits together. She looked up at Sam who was standing up now, stroking his massive cock. I gasped for what felt like the millionth time that night as I saw him erupt and spray rope after rope of cum over her perky white tits. It coated her breasts, neck, chest, and stomach in his hot white seed. She started to rub her hands over her body and then began to lick her hands moaning as she ate his cum.

Sam sat back down and relaxed into the couch. I looked over and saw his spent cock and wondered if I might get a chance to suck it again.

He looked down at his watch and looked surprised "Fuck when did it get 11 o'clock? I need to get going or my parents are going to be pissed."

Katie looked extremely disappointed and said, "Aww do you have to go so soon? There so much more fun we can have." She pouted, put her hands on her tits, and started to squeeze them together in a sexy manner.

He looked down at her obviously torn but he eventually made up his mind and started to get dressed. "It's alright I'm sure we can have some more fun soon."

He started to walk up the stairs but turned around and said, "Don't have too much fun without me girls."

Me and Katie looked each other in silence as we tried to think about everything that had just happened. I took in the fact I was still wearing her underwear and that she was covered in Sam's cum and thought, "This is so fucking hot, I hope she is still horny."

"We should get cleaned up huh babe. I'm still so horny though." She said as she looked over at me.

I looked at her and said, "I think I have an idea that should solve both your problems."

I helped her up onto the couch and lowered my head over her body. I kissed her hard on the mouth and we made out, swapping our cum flavored spit in and out of our mouths. I moved my way down to her neck and began to lick the hot cum off her body. I worked my way down her body licking all the streams of cum off her breasts and stomach until she was all clean. I moved back up to her mouth and kissed her again. I let some of the cum I had collected fall in to her mouth which she quickly swallowed. She licked her lips that were once again coated in cum and said, "I love eating cum with you Anthony, it just tastes so good. I can't believe how much he came."

"Right? I've never seen so much cum. Where did all come from?" I said staring at her now clean chest.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe from his huge fucking dick and balls? I'm going to be walking funny all week from riding that massive cock. My pussy is going to be so sore." She said this as she looked at me excitedly. No longer embarrassed now that Sam was gone I asked her, "How did it feel fucking him? You looked like you were having so much fun riding his cock, it got me so hard. I almost came in my panties a few times."

"It felt like he was going to split me in half every time he thrust inside. I could barely fit his cock inside me, I've never felt like that when riding your clit. It was just so fucking big I couldn't believe it fit at all." When she said clit, she moved towards me and started caressing my panties.

"Fuck, it got me so wet humiliating you and calling you a girl with Sam." She said rubbing my cock through my panties.

"I actually kind of loved it, not that I would ever tell Sam. His cock was just so big compared to mine, I loved him measuring us and showing our clits were closer in size." I said as I moaned a little from her stimulation.

"I can't believe you sucked the cum off his cock, that was so hot. He made us both his bitches tonight and it felt so right. It was really fun too, acting like a slut with you, you look great in my bra and panties by the way." She said eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks babe, I love the way they feel around my clit, I guess being this small has a few advantages." I said smiling at her.

She looked nervous and seemed to consider something with herself for a few moments and then said "How about in private, from now on, I'll call you my girlfriend? I'll let you wear all my panties that you want to cover up your little clitty as well as any other clothes you want. I really want to be a slut with you more often." She said that quickly and looked kind of uncertain, possibly wondering if she was going too far.

I was so excited though and I blurted out "I'd love that, I feel so good wearing panties and being called a girl I would love to do it more with you."

She beamed and embraced me. We made out some more until I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to fuck her. "Babe I want to fuck you so bad right now, I know you are sore, but do you think we can still do it?" I said looking down at her gaping pussy.

She looked at me strangely and said "It won't be an issue babe, you can't make me sore with your clitty. Let's scissor each other since we are lesbians now though, after what Sam just did I don't think what you do with that little thing is really called fucking anyway."

I did not even protest her humiliation I just moved my legs between hers until our clits met. She started moving her pussy up and down, pressing it against my clit which was still covered by the panties. I moved in a rhythm with her moving back and forth until we were both moaning as we rubbed against each other's clits. I looked down at my crotch and giggled

"What's so funny?" Katie asked me "Well I just looked at my crotch and expected to see a bulge since I'm fully hard but all I see is smooth panties. How did I ever fuck you with a dick this small?"

She laughed too, obviously loving that I was embracing my humiliation. "I don't even know but I'm pretty sure if you tried to put it in right now I wouldn't even feel it." she said giggling as she spread her still gaping pussy with her fingers. "Do you want to try anyway? I'm still so fucking horny."

"I'd love to babe." I said and started to grow even harder with the anticipation.

"Okay well come over here and stick that big girl clit in me." she said motioning to her pussy.

Katie moved away down the couch and laid back giving me the fuck me eyes I'd seen so many times before. I pulled my panties down to my ankles and positioned my clit next to her pussy that was glistening with her arousal. Pushing in I felt a warm wetness that I had felt before but, I didn't feel any of the tightness I usually experienced when I first put it inside her. I pushed in as far as I could go until I felt my little balls touch her ass. My cock felt like it was floating inside her in a warm pink void. Katie started to laugh when she realized what was happening.

"Holy shit I can barely feel anything, are you sure you're inside me?" She said as she laughed. I started thrusting in and out, but she only laughed more. "It feels pretty much the same as when we were scissoring Anthony. You really are just a girl with a big clit."

Her words set me over the edge, so I pulled my clitty out of her pussy and rubbed the head with two fingers until I came on her stomach. "Wow, I think when Sam came on your chest there was 10 times as much cum. How did he make so much even after we swallowed his first load?" I said thinking back to him coating her chest in yummy cum after he pulled his massive cock out of her pussy.

"Well of course honey, you are squirting out of your little girl clitty while he was cumming with his big man cock." she said as she looked at me with admonishment.

"Thanks for reminding me babe. I appreciate you making sure I know how little my clit is." I said. I licked up my cum off her pussy mound and laid on top her kissing her for the last time that night with cum in our mouth.

We pulled out the sofa bed and laid down on it. Katie stayed naked and I stayed in her underwear. We both started to rub each other's clits under a blanket as we cuddled, "What are you thinking about?" I asked her as she's moaning next to me.

"I'm thinking about Sam fucking me. God, I want his big cock inside me stretching out my pussy. I want to ride that huge cock of his again. I want him to make me his slut." she said as she came between my fingers.

"What are you thinking about Anthony?" She asked me as she started rubbing my pantied clit faster.

"I'm thinking about Sam forcing me on to my knees and making me suck his cock until he cums. It's so big I can barely fit my mouth around it." I said as I came in my panties making a small wet spot.

We both laid back exhausted and started to drift off to sleep, covered in cum.

"Good night girlfriend, I hope you dream of big cock." Katie said to me as she draped her arms around me.

"You too." I said, ready to start my new life as her girlfriend.

12