All Comments on 'Anthropological Expedition'

by yourteddybear

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well

It's simple, she's a whore, he's a wimp, he should cut her belly open, killing her and the baby and then turn the knife on himself. None of this bunch deserve to live. This story is typical wimp husband, whore wife garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh please

for a couple who are supposed to be intelligent and knows other cultures, this two seems to be dumb.

so the author put this characters in another location and culture, they still act like most of the cheating wife/cuckold husband in this category.

the husband is such a wimp. he havent had sex w/ his wife that long, yet let his wife be fucked by another? i never find men who cant make a decision sexy. same thing about the women.

*shrug* this is an UGLY 'fantsy'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I am glad this is

fiction and not real life. The couple are suppose to be college graduates and she has a PHD? Who is she trying to kid that she fell in love and became pregnant with a man from a third world country. Hasn't she ever heard of birth control? You know they will never let her leave with the child, so she is doomed to stay. The best thing Jack can do is document as much as possible as to the sluttish ways of his wife and submit them for her, of course adding a little her and there, to show her colleagues her depravity.

This is not a Loving Wives tale because there is no love here. She cannot be trusted and has broken their marriage vows. Without trust, there is no marriage. Jack should leave with what he can and return to Cambridge and seek a divorce based Adultery. If he has filmed it, he can prove it.

On the other hand, the author wrote this and has put Jack's life at risk. Magi or whoever will want the child so he can hand down his magic. He will have to see to it that Jack meets an untimely demise so he can take the sluttish Doc as his woman. Does the Doc realize what she has done and does she not care about Jack's life?

Evidently not because she keeps going back to the Magic every night. Evidently she like that young brown stuff that is so long, hard and big. All this proves is that is is not a whore, but a slut too.

Dear Author, I hope you feel proud of yourself for posting such a disgusting story. I wish I had not read it, but I was hoping she would change her ways and return to Jack. I can see this is not going to happen.

Sandman1Sandman1almost 18 years ago
Anthropologists are observers

They are not to get involved in the culture any more than they have to. By getting that involved, they skew any results they may find.

The editing, spelling and punctuation was excellent.

The sex scenes were OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep going with it

Loved the story. Anyone can go astray when so far away from their normal circumstances. Hubby should probably go home, leave wife to fend for self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How sad. how very, very sad that anyone would

think this is sexual. The husband who just lets his wife fuck someone deserves everything and all he gets. I would tell her goodbye ejoy living in the back wqoods of the jungle like a primative I'm gone. Hope he likes raising the little fur headed smelly bastards. But what this story isn't telling you is that I have been with some of the people that live in the jungles around the world and man they smell bad. I mean bad!! How a western could fuck one once let alone all night long smelling them is just to much to ask even if they had huge cocks which they don't. They're all uncircumsized and their cocks are as dirty as their fet. Plus 6 inches of cock, thick or not thick isn't that big a fucking deal. The husband must have a little boy's dick or no dick at all and so does the writer. Sad story sad writter too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good writing

While I'm not particularly enamored of her actions or his response, the story itself is well written. Non-interference by any reputable anthropologist is a given. But this is fantasy, so indulge yourself. I hope you keep writing; and try not to pay too much attention to those who read these stories and then rail against what occurs in them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another shit pile story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't know how to

rate this story. I liked the writing, but didn't like the plot. maybe I should only focus on the writing, and leave the fantasy to the writer to live.But definitively, I don't like wimps stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Geez guys, I liked it!

I mean - it's just a story. Kind of a sad story but the emotions rung true. I'd encourage the author to keep writing and submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please

I like it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You paint an interesting picture...

...interesting but pathetic. You make the woman out to be an absolutely uncaring, unlovable, betraying bitch who only thinks of herself as an amoral being and little more than a recepticle for another man's sperm! And her with a PhD? She goes there with her husband and in the space of days gives him up and gives herself to a committed union with a teen. Had she been forcibly taken, and her husband's life been in jeopardy,that would have presented her in a sympathetic light, but she is nothing more than a common, ignorant whore as you've portrayed her. You may as well quit now. You ruined the story by skewing the plot against her.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Badly done fiction

This was about as scientific as a quilting bee. The notion that Debbie the anthropologist would engage in adultery with a primitive is a silly fantasy. Others praised the writing but I thought it was distinctly average. For certain, the characters are not admirable. The wife is adulterous and uncaring, the husband weak-willed and pathetic. Insofar as what should happen at the end of the story, may I recommend divorce? It's clean, it's honorable, and it's satisfying. Debbie will be free to return to her primitives and have more bastard children. Her hubby can purge himself of the shame and humiliation, and look for a more suitable partner who has no need to bear other men's children.

<P>

Insofar as the plot is concerned, the author paints a sad picture but doesn't complete the painting. There's little tension in the storytelling, and thus no narrative drive. The characters are so loathsome that there's no interest in what happens to them at the end of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Even A Wimp doesn't deserve a black bastard baby

Not even a whore would want to be under the same roof with a sick cuck into self humiliation who likes to watch his wife whore take a much bigger black cock. <P>

He is as helplessly pathetic as you writer who must be excited by the black bastard baby, the wimps self cuckolding poor excuse for a man to spend all this time and effort to write this crap.<P>

A real waste of ability for the very few into helpless pathetic male humiliation by his whore who prefers a larger black cock so he can watch - then takes his watching privilege away as she no longer has any respect for him.<P>

This warrants your time and effort writer? How sick is that. Get some help cuckster and try to regain some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not black

It's not black - it's reddish brown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

You are an accomplished writer. Thank you for a great story!

It is a treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved this oldie

A great story and a shame that the dumb trolls on here had to ruin it. I didn't like the second one because it was just a pale reflection of this story really.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
That does happen

Cuckold in any situation - and now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A start.

This is a kernel of a real story, but it is too rushed to be good. Needs a lot of filling out and adjustments to the plot.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Hackneyed doesn't begin to describe the story arc...

the writing is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs to stop

This is blatant plagiarism. I've read this same plot before. Not only that, similar stories have been done a million times over in IR. Just stop, go away and don't come back. Then we won't have to complain to the moderator about plagiarism.

katiegirl212katiegirl212almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Erotic and engrossing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cuck

Cuck of the jungle let's whore wife swing from a abo's vine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sudden End

I've read this story and found it pretty good. What I didn't like is the sudden end.

I realy would like to know what happend to the people. Did she come back to the Husband? Did he take her back or tell her to fuck off?

As i'm not a natural english speaker, i'm not sure if I interpreted the last sentences (Not what the wife said) correct in their meaning. Did she tell him about the pregnancy because of her guilt or to hurt him?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One of the most ridiculous, contrived, and irritating cuck stories I've ever partially read. Does the midget bastard come with a bone already in his nose? That's how stupid this story is.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read the second part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous