Anthropology Field Trip

Story Info
Professor and student learn new ways from natives.
2.9k words
4.41
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

After two years of preparations, I was off to spend a summer on a faraway island. But it was not a vacation.

I am an anthropologist. I study cultures by observing the lives of people who are unlike ourselves. Years ago, I had visited a remote island that had a population with unique customs, and finally I had permission and funding to return.

Luckily, I could take a one of our doctoral students with me to assist. I invited Leslie VanAllen. She assisted me the summer before. She was smart, and her shapely legs and sun-streaked long hair also caught my eye.

We traveled by air, then by ship, and finally by a small boat to the island. The culture we were studying had been isolated from almost all contact with outsiders. I was hopeful that they would remember me and welcome us because we brought limited supplies. We planned to live as they did and to intrude as little as possible.

There was just one thing I didn't tell Leslie about these people.

At the beach, we were met by natives. The women wore long sarongs wrapped at the waist and falling long below the knee, but all of them were topless. The men wore tunics with colorful decorations, but below the waist they were naked and displayed quite large penises. Every man we saw had an impressive size, and eventually we learned this was an effect of natural selection. The females can observe and choose a mate, and the natural preference for big dicks produced more big dicks.

Leslie was a professional, and she didn't flinch. She knew we were there to accept the behaviors we found and document them. We communicated mostly with sign language. They escorted to their village and gave us a hut for ourselves. We stowed our gear in the small space we would share.

There were several villages, and the chief resided in a village higher up in the hills. We spent our first days quietly observing and staying out of the way of village life. Sometimes the younger men attained impressive erection sizes if the young women touched their cocks. It was not uncommon for women to handle a male's dick while they conversed. This was all done in public. No one seemed embarrassed, just pleased and content.

Things went well, but we were not fully accepted into village life. At the end of our first week, I suggested to Leslie that we might get better results if we also followed village dress style. Leslie's eyes widened. I told her that it was her decision, but I reminded her that she might get an entire dissertation from this study.

Outside our hut, I took off my shorts and boxers. "I hope this will work," I told her as she gazed at my bare butt walking away from her. My dangling dick and drooping balls swayed and bounced around in the open air. Passing village women took notice as my cock started to swell up. I turned around and looked back at Leslie, giving her a full frontal of a cock that could stick out eight inches when necessary. It wasn't that big at the moment, but it was respectably large. Passing women gave an approving nod as I waved to Leslie.

As I went through the day, I had the delightful experience of friendly cock fondling from native women. Occasionally, one or two would approach me and took at this stranger's dick, then take me in their hand while they talked with each other. That night, I returned to our hut having been handled by at least a dozen women.

Leslie observed how my fearless display of my nudity allowed me more access to the natives. That night in our hut, I remained pantless and puffy as she and I talked about our work. Leslie said she might try to go topless the next day, and my dick leaped with anticipation of seeing her boobs and young nipples.

I offered a suggestion, "Perhaps it would be best to try it now, here inside where no one else can see you, to see if you will feel comfortable being bare breasted in front of others."

She thought a while, then she said, "That's a good idea." She had been wearing sports bras which left little to the imagine anyway. I tried not to look eager as she twisted her torso and pulled off her tight-fitting Lycra top. As her hands pulled upward over her head, her full breasts were exposed. The sight was worth the entire trip.

Leslie must have noticed the effect on my cock. It pumped upward, and I had to resist touching myself. My dick was itching for a spanking. Her young breasts were pert and firm with rather small pointed nipples. In her sarong and long sun-streaked hair, she was an inspiration.

I tried not to stare as we talked about the next day's plans. Each time she moved, I couldn't keep my eyes off how her breasts hardly swayed. Her upper body was strong and taught, and her tits had not yet developed any sagging.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Surprisingly, I'm not really bothered by it," Leslie answered, "But does it make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Oh no," I said. "It's just like we're part of the village now."

Looking at my dick, Leslie said, "Thank goodness I don't have to bare my lower parts, like you and the men."

"Oh, I don't know," I replied, "It's not so bad." Then I told her how I had been treated by the local women and said, "Actually, I prefer it this way."

As I reclined on my mat, I glanced at Leslie's breasts every chance I got, and I kept my cock in view for her to see. I asked, "If things were reversed, if the women were naked below the waist instead, what do you think you would do?"

"I might chicken out," she said.

"You wouldn't let the men see your pussy?" I asked.

Leslie seemed surprised that I had used that word.

I repeated, "Do you think your pussy so much different from the other women here?"

"Professor!" she exclaimed, apparently a little shocked by my questions.

"No, really," I continued, "Think about the implications for your study. When you write this up, it would be good to consider why the male sex is displayed and not the female."

"Oh, I see," she said, "That is a good question."

The next day, Leslie remained topless all day, and she was more able to get close to the other women. The village men seemed to appreciate her acceptance of their norms. And I began to regard seeing Leslie's breasts as just part of my job.

We learned that the fetish for displaying men's organs was related to a fundamental way these people ruled themselves. It was a simple concept. The man with the largest cock became chief until he was challenged by someone larger. This was explained to me with many hand gestures, and I learned that once a year the adult men in the villages gathered and erections were compared. At this time newly eligible women made their choices for mates. The annual ceremony was set for the next full moon.

In the meantime, I learned that although there was a rather stable family and mating system, the chief had the privilege of having sex with any of the women in any of the villages, and husbands considered it an honor for their wife to be selected.

In fact, this was one way to cement relations among villagers since the chief had the longest and thickest dick and would pass this on to the offspring of his mating choices. This was a way to insure that the male with the largest cock might come from any village or family.

We both eagerly look forward to this ceremony, at which the chief would attend and participate.

I became used to seeing Leslie's tits on display all the time, and villagers took notice of her fair skin and different color nipples. At times, I would see village women touching Leslie's breasts and remarking. What they said, I did not know, but I enjoyed watching.

At times, Leslie saw village women handling my cock and the resulting erection. If I caught her eye, I only chuckled and shrugged. Then, I saw Leslie making a breakthrough. In a small group of men and women, I saw women grasping cocks as they spoke to the men. Leslie approached and joined in. In a matter of just a few minutes, she must have held five or six quite large dicks. The men talked with each other as the women did this, and I marveled at their composure. After all, this was just normal for them and happened every day.

Based on the size of the cocks I had seen, mine would not make me a contender for chief, but perhaps I could have become a prince. Eight inches was respectable, but many of these men could reach beyond that.

On the night of the annual ritual the village was in a festive mood. After nightfall, everyone gathered and the young men stepped forward. Already their dicks were growing in anticipation of the test of their size.

Older women in the village had the task of helping the men get erect. With joy and obvious pleasure, the older ladies touched and stroked the young men. Once excited, the men paraded around for all to see.

Then, the chief arrived with his entourage, and the excitement grew. He entered the circle, and for the first time we saw his exceptionally large appendage. If he smiled at a female, she approached, bowed slightly, and touched his cock. His enormous dick and impressive set of balls swung powerfully below.

At that point, he walked to Leslie and me. He put his hand on my shoulder, and grasped my cock as a gesture of greeting. Then he turned to Leslie. He smiled at her, and she knew he expected her to touch his cock. Her hand tried to grasp it, but it was so thick. As she lifted it up, he seemed to reach a full erection. He smiled and made sounds of satisfaction as I watched Leslie hold this amazing cock.

Amid a flurry of sign language, the chief made it clear that he wanted Leslie. He had chosen her for his next mating. We were informed that she would be expected to go to him in a few days.

That night in our hut, I tried to talk Leslie out of her panic. All she could say was, "It's no wonder he is the chief." She looked at me, "What should I do?"

"Leslie," I said, "This is a golden opportunity, but the decision is up to you." Thinking about her being screwed by the chief stimulated my own erection. I lay there on my straw mat with my eight inches waving back and forth.

"You're worried about his size, aren't you?" I asked.

"It's so big," was all she could say.

"You've had sex before, haven't you?" I asked her.

"Sure, but not with anything like that."

The devil made me do it when I asked, "Has your pussy had a cock as large as mine?"

She exhaled and said, "No, not even that large." Then added, "Yours is bigger than any I've ever had."

"I have an idea," I said. "It is against professional ethics, but this is a special situation."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I don't mean to violate professor and student ethics, but for the sake of this opportunity, I would be willing to help you. If you can take my cock in your pussy, then it would be a stepping stone to the chief's size. Maybe that would make it easier."

Leslie said, "You would do that for me?"

My head was spinning and I felt almost dizzy, "Sure, I think the situation calls for us taking some extraordinary measures."

My cock hardened to the maximum while Leslie looked at it. "If you're okay with it professor, I sure would appreciate it."

I couldn't believe my good luck as I watched Leslie unwrap her sarong. Her pussy was shielded by soft light brown curls, and there was a nice gap between her long legs where her bare labia were on display.

"If this works, you'll have material for the best dissertation in the field this year," I said as I stroked my cock to prepare to stretch Leslie's pussy.

"How should we do this?" she asked me.

"Since this will be a first time for you to have a larger cock, I think you might be most comfortable if you got on your hands and knees."

She assumed the position. The bulge of her pussy made a perfect target below her little anus. I kneeled behind her and positioned my cock for entry. My cum was oozing, and I used it to lubricate her by sliding my glans up and down along her slit.

Leslie said, "I hope with works, professor. Thank you again for helping."

I felt a shudder as I pressed my dick into her. I easily entered her and pressed about half way until I realized that my girth might make her uncomfortable. "How is this, Leslie?" I asked.

She rotated her hips slightly and replied, "So far, it is okay."

"I'm about half way in," I told her. I withdrew and reentered. Over and over. I felt the surges of pleasure each time I reentered her pussy, and each time I went a little deeper until finally I reached my limit. "That's it," I said, and I began a steady rhythmic fucking. "I'll keep this up to be sure you can expand enough to feel comfortable."

"Thank you," was all she said as I fucked the beautiful young woman.

I took a break and told her, "Now, that position allowed for initial entry, and now you should lie on your back." She turned over, and I told her to spread her legs. There before me was a well fucked young pussy with extended lips waiting for my cock again.

"Let me lift your legs up," and I did and spread her even wider and bend her legs curling her body back so that her pussy was exaggerated and fully splayed. The tip of my cock touched her pussy, found its entry, and I leaned in to drill her completely. "This position will add at least an inch to the penetration," I said as my slippery cock moved with ease into her.

"Yes," she said, "I can feel you going deeper."

Once fully lodged in her, I said, "There you go. You've now got more than eight inches in you." But I knew that the chief had a few more inches, and I hoped that she would be able to take it or that the chief knew the limits of his women.

As I pistoned my dick in and out of Leslie, I said, "Let's keep this up for a while to stretch you properly." She nodded, and then I added, "I hope this won't spoil you for your boyfriends back home."

Leslie laughed, and we both shared a moment of levity as I fucked her. Since the purpose of this was a stretching, I had not thought it would be proper to lick her clit and engage in full love making. No kissing either. This was just for its limited purpose. But I wanted her to be satisfied.

"Leslie," I asked, "do you mind if I add something?"

"Like what?" she asked me.

"Like this," I said as I fully withdrew my dick and leaned down and licked her pussy lips from bottom to top and found her little clitty nub.

She didn't reply, but I felt her shudder. So I did it again and again. Then I reentered her pussy for several pumps, withdrew, and licked her slowly from the very bottom of her pussy lips to the very top, teasing her clit each time.

Back in for s deep dicking, then out for licking. Over and over until she grabbed the back of my head and forced me to keep licking her pussy. Her breath was labored, and she tried to muffle her moans until she begin to buck like a wild horse while my tongue tried to stay in the saddle.

Her orgasm came like a wild woman, and before she fully calmed down, I pushed my cock back into her for a finale of my own. A few minutes later, we lay together panting with my cock still lodged inside her.

I touched her hair, "I apologize if I got too carried away."

She smiled, "You were just doing me a favor."

We fucked every night for the next three days until it was time for Leslie to visit the chief. Etched into my mind is the view of her being escorted into his residence. He stood in front dressed in a finely decorated tunic and beads, his arms outstretched in welcome, and below his belly everyone saw his giant fat cock.

Through the doorway just behind him, I could see what looked like a platform for Leslie attended by maids in waiting to the chief. Leslie disappeared in side the door, and as was their custom, the public was welcome to witness their chief fuck the blonde haired stranger.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers