A Tease Too Far

Story Info
A wife accepts an unusual method for conception.
5.5k words
4.33
38.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers

This story could have been filed under the loving wives category, but that would have upset the usual haters. This is however a story about mature adults coming up with a practical solution to a biological imperative and then making a decision. No doubt this will attract the usual negative comments, but please try and read it for what is, just a story!

---------------------------------------

It was Friday night again. The first Friday of the third month of the year and that meant it was party night. It had become a ritual that every three months my husband and myself attended a company party. The parties were held at various employees houses and they will always raucous drunken affairs.

As for myself as Mrs. Antonia Stevens, I had been initially reluctant to attend my husband Mark's parties on a regular basis. It wasn't because I don't like parties or that I don't like dancing. It was more that I was nervous around my husband's work colleagues and didn't really believe that I would enjoy myself at their parties. We were both in our early thirties and many of them were younger than us.

This changed after the second or third party that we attended when I found the majority of my husband's work colleagues to be good company and that combined with the drinking and the opportunity for dancing which I love so much changed our future attendance at these parties and social gatherings.

My only concern was that of late was that Mark seemed more than happy for me to dance with other men at these parties whilst he watched and drank with other work colleagues. As I said, I loved dancing and so this was never really an issue, it was more the fact that he seemed so willing to push me into the arms of other men some of which I have to admit were quite dishy. Some of these dances at some of the parties got quite steamy with some of the men taking liberties with where they put their hands on my body.

I suppose it didn't help that I have often the dressed to impress at these parties, and more often than not I would be wearing strappy nothing's that clung to my athletic body. Oh and of course heels. I loved my high heeled sandals and knew that they showcased my long legs to best effect. It was probably true to say that I enjoyed being a tease to other men. I knew I had the looks and if my husband didn't mind me pushing the boundaries by being a little daring, well who was I to complain?

Since tonight's party was midsummer and it was a hot day, I had decided to wear a flowery dress with bare legs and my favourite pair of 5-inch heeled stilettos. I wore a red necklace, a red bracelet and these nicely complemented my red painted fingernails and toenails. As we arrived at the party, I was aware of several male heads turning to look and stare at my skimpy apparel. But I didn't care, I had been to enough of these parties now and most of the other guests already knew me and were aware of my love for showing off my body.

For the first time in ages at tonight's party Mark's boss Pete was present. As I danced by myself for a few minutes I noticed the pair of them chatting and I could see that Pete was staring at me as he talked to my husband. As I left the dance area and went to fetch a drink, I was aware of someone standing behind me. When I looked around, I could see that Pete was standing directly behind me looking over my shoulder.

As I turned to move away, drink in hand, he introduced himself to me.

"Antonia, how lovely to see you. You look absolutely ravishing tonight. Mark is a very lucky man you know; I trust that he tells you that on a regular basis?"

As I pondered my reply, I was struck immediately by two things. Firstly, how tall Pete was. Even in my 5-inch stilettos, Pete still towered above me. Secondly, I became aware for the first time of just how handsome this black man was. He had what I guessed was two days' worth of stubble on his face and his close-cropped hair was a complete contrast to my husband's slightly straggly unkempt hair. However, it was his disarming good looks that really held my gaze and looking at his rugged handsome face I replied,

"Thank you very much Pete, it's good to see you at one of these parties. I have heard so much about you from my husband."

"Have you?" he enquired with a twinkle in his eyes, "only good things I hope?"

Slightly blushing I replied, "I was referring to work related issues, what did you think I meant?"

"let's go and dance or if you don't want to dance, we can talk some more."

"Well, I love dancing but.."

Before I had a chance to object, Pete had grabbed my arm and was steering me to the dance area. He pushed through some other dancing colleagues and made space for us. Effortlessly he started to move to the music and pulling me closer, he said, "come on Antonia, loosen up and dance with me, I know you are a really good mover."

I allowed myself to be pulled in close by him and it seemed kind of natural to allow his hands to rest on my back. Once I had relaxed and started to move to the music I looked around and was amused to see some of my husband's work colleagues looking jealously at the pair of us. Sensing what I was looking at, Pete said "you know it's me they are jealous of don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, here I am with the best-looking woman at the party, and they all wish they could be me!"

I smiled at the compliment and said "well, I expect some of the women wish they were me, since I am dancing with the best-looking guy at the party."

Pete looked at me in a curious way and said, "what about your husband Antonia?"

I realised then what I had said and blushed.

"It's okay, I know what you meant. I think it is the colour contrast that makes them jealous. You know with me being black and you being white. After all I am the only black man here and yet I am dancing with the most beautiful lady here. That's kind of amusing."

"Yes, I suppose it is, but I like it. After all this is my first dance with a black man, so I count myself lucky."

Again, Pete looked at me, smiled and said, "enough talk, let's dance."

And we did. He pulled me slight closer so that I had to put my hand on his shoulders, and I lost all track of time. We danced several numbers together and then Pete said "I better let you get back to your husband, or he will get worried. I'll catch you later Antonia."

"Yes, thanks Pete" was all I could feebly reply.

I made straight for the bar and grabbed a large glass of wine. I downed most of it before I spotted Mark moving toward me. He was smiling and after grabbing a beer for himself he moved us into a corner of the room. His first words to me were "that was hot."

"Pardon, what did you say?"

"I said that was hot, you know, Pete and you dancing together. You seemed to be enjoying each other."

"Oh, well yes, I guess. He is a very good dancer; I had no idea."

Mark looked at me and I could tell that he was about to say something important to me but was choosing his words carefully. "You know I don't mind you dancing with other men, don't you?"

"Yes, I know, you have often told me that."

"Well..., I especially like you dancing with my boss."

"What, why him in particular?"

"He, that is, well.. Pete has often told me how lovely he thinks you are and how lucky I am to be married to you. Also, you, well the truth is you both look good together. Dancing that is, you look very natural."

I smiled to myself. I knew about my husband's voyeuristic tendencies and actually the two things complimented each other. My love of dancing, with other men, and my husband being able to watch. It seemed however that Mark was more excited than usual about me dancing with his boss and I was intrigued why.

"Mark what is it about me dancing with Pete that excites you. Is because he is your boss?"

"Yes, well partly. That is exciting because he is a powerful athletic man, but it's more than that. I think it's because he's.."

"Black" I said finishing his sentence and obvious train of thought.

"Yes, I think that is it. He is, that is you have never danced with a black man before, have you?"

"No, I haven't, but to be honest that didn't really cross my mind. It was more that he is your boss and well you look up to him, and I was flattered that he wanted to dance with me."

"You know it wouldn't do my promotion prospects any harm if you wanted to dance some more with Pete. I know he wouldn't object, and you might learn something to my advantage as well."

"You are shameless Mark, aren't you?"

"No, I'm sorry. If you don't want to that's fine, it's just.."

I had already made up my mind, however. I was going to dance with Pete. He was a great dancer and a good looker and besides he had made me very moist between my legs! Why shouldn't I, especially with my husband's blessing! And so I smiled sweetly at Mark and said; "don't worry, I would love to dance some more with Pete. He makes a change from all the other gropers that are here." With that thought left with my husband, I turned and went to seek out Pete.

Pete looked to be in a half-hearted conversation with a couple of Mark's friends and I could see that he had noticed me as I approached. I could see him smiling at me and making some kind of remark to the other guys he moved toward me. "Thanks Antonia, I needed an excuse to get out of that embarrassing conversation. One of the guys was telling me about his and his wife's problem in conceiving!"

I felt that I had been hit by a ton weight. The subject of conceiving a baby had been on both Mark's and my mind for a year now. We had been trying but with no luck. Mark had a low sperm count, and we knew it was going to be tough on both of us. Pete's comments had suddenly reminded me. As we moved to the dance area, Pete could see that something had upset me.

"What is it Antonia, you look as if you have seen a ghost?"

"Its nothing Pete, really."

"Come on Antonia. I know sad and shocked faces, and well that's you now."

Make or break I thought, and then I said, "Okay, Mark and I are having problems conceiving as well. You just reminded me all about it, that's all."

"I'm so sorry Antonia, Mark had mentioned something, but let's forget it for now and just dance."

Before I could object or ask what he meant, the music changed to some slow numbers and Pete pulled me real close and whispered in my ear "Hold on tight, we are going to sway." Pete manoeuvred his body close to mine dropped his hands close to my bum and I in turn moved my hands onto Pete's big strong shoulders and we kind of moulded into one dancing object. As we moved slowly around, I noticed or rather felt that Pete had started to push his leg against my mound and when his muscular thigh pushed against me, I'm sure I whimpered. Not in pain, but in excitement! I could feel myself beginning to respond to this man's advances!

Mark was very good at pretending not to notice what he was doing or for that matter what effect he was having on me. I knew that he must know what he was doing and when I whimpered again in response to a particularly hard drag of his thigh over my sensitive mound, he looked into my eyes and smiled. "Is everything okay?" he cheekily asked me.

As I looked up into his big brown eyes, I heard myself saying in a husky voice, "yes Peter everything is just fine". I then amazed myself by shamelessly grinding my mound against his leg whilst at the same time holding tight to his big muscular arms. The tingling in my pussy almost threatened to overwhelm me and I thought that I might cum there on the dance floor in the arms of my husband's boss! As it was, Peter recognised my aroused state and took my hand and guided me away from the other dancers.

"What, where are we going?" I asked as Peter guided me with a strong grip out of the room and down a corridor.

"It's okay, you'll see, just around here.."

Peter pushed a door open guided me inside and then shut and locked the door. "Now then, where were we?"

He spun me round until I faced him and then gently taking my face in his hands, he raised my head up and at the same time bent down and kissed me. I was a little stunned to say the least, but I'm ashamed to say that I did nothing to rebuff his advances. That is probably why after his initial tentative kiss, he kissed me again, but this time his tongue was demanding entry to my mouth, and I let him kiss me. Kiss me properly that is. His big tongue invaded my mouth and my tongue joined in the dual as we kissed with abandon and lust. He had pulled me close, and I could feel his big cock growing against my flat tummy. At the same time, I could feel my fanny juicing up once again and I was sure the gusset of my white panties was now a much deeper colour!

We seemed to kiss for ages and when we came up for air we just stared into each other's eyes. Without breaking eye contact I could feel Pete's hands searching behind me for the clasp on my dress. For some reason I just let him and rather than being upset or shocked that this man who was not my husband, was in the process of stripping me I let him carry on. With practiced hands he found the clasp and he helped my dress to fall to the floor where it pooled around my sandals. I was lost in a kind of lust induced haze and I became aware of Pete talking.

"Beautiful Antonia, just beautiful."

Pete had stepped back from me and was gazing at my body which apart from my matching white lace panties and bra, was now on full display to this relative stranger. I continued to stand and then it was my turn to watch as Pete quickly removed his shirt and pants to leave him completely naked. His physical beauty took my breath away. Six feet four of chiseled and toned flesh with muscles in all the right places and not an ounce of fat to be see. But his cock, oh my that was a sight to behold. Semi limp I estimated he had the same length as my husbands' six inches, but the biggest difference was the size of his balls! Each one looked like a large duck egg and together they hung in a dark pouch behind his cock. They looked big and menacing and bursting with life giving seed!

"Like what you see Antonia?"

In my fog I was aware that Pete was speaking, but my brain was having difficulty taking this all in.

"I said, do you like what you see?"

"I, oh yes, that is... Pete what are we doing? I'm married and so are you. We shouldn't be here; I can't cheat on Mark."

"It's okay, Mark understands. He likes you flirting and teasing and knows it might lead to something like this happening."

"How, that is I don't understand, how do you know?"

"We have talked about it that's how I know, and Mark is okay with it. As for my wife, she knows as well. In fact, she encourages me. She says she can't keep up with my sexual appetite."

"Oh" was all I could think of by way of reply.

"Come here" Pete said and took my hand and pulled me close. This time as our bodies collided, I could feel the heat from his magnificent chest and again reaching behind me he undid my bra and dropped it to the floor. This allowed my breast to mash into his chest where his black crinkly hairs rasped against my sensitive but erecting nipples.

Everything was happening so fast that I could barely process what was happening. Within the space of half an hour I had gone from dancing with my husbands' boss to now standing naked in his arms. How had this happened? I felt confused, but at the same time consumed with lust for Pete.

As if reading my mind, Pete pushed me backwards and I suddenly felt my legs collide with something. As he continued to push me, I collapsed backwards onto what turned out to be a large bed, with the covers drawn back. I flopped on my back and Pete stood looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

"You are so beautiful Antonia" Pete exclaimed as he knelt on the bed and lent down to kiss one of my very erect nipples. As his tongue made contact with my flesh I shuddered and grabbed his head and pulled it to my nipple as a mother would to an infant. Pete happily licked and sucked first one nipple and then the other before kissing his way down my stomach. I knew where he was going and when he took hold of my soaked black panties, I raised my hips to aid his seduction of me. By allowing him to remove the last barrier to my womanhood, I knew that I was now a willing participant to this act of adultery!

Once they cleared my sandals, Pete again stopped and stared at my neatly trimmed bush which covered my sex. Again, there was that hunger as a man who was not my husband gazed at my most intimate and private parts. He briefly looked at me and smiled and then without waiting dipped his head down and I'm ashamed to say that I willingly spread my legs to allow him access to my ripe pussy. The contact of his tongue with my clit, although very gentle, was like someone passing an electric shock through my body. So intense was the pleasure that I cried out and Pete continued to lap and worship my sex. First my clit and then my labia and then he sunk his tongue into my gushing cunt.

Pete carried on as I orgasmed not once but twice on his greedy tongue and when he raised himself up, I could see his face soaked in my juices. "I think you are ready for me, don't you?"

As I watched fascinated Pete knelt between my legs with his cock now fully erect and drooling his own secretions. It looked big and powerful, and I briefly wondered if it would fit. He was certainly much bigger than either my husband or previous two boyfriends. As if reading my mind Pete said, "it's okay Antonia, I'll be gentle."

With that he took aim and used his hand to drag his big cock up and down my soaking slit. Just before he entered me, I had my first thought of any clarity. "Wait Pete, we need a condom, I'm not protected."

"I know, remember that both you and Mark told me you that you have been trying for a baby."

"But... but, I mean you could get me pregnant Pete."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Yes, no, that is everyone would know that it wasn't Mark's baby."

"Relax, don't worry I can pull out. I never use condoms that's all. I prefer the feel of skin to skin."

All I could say was a pathetic "oh" as Pete lent forward and pushed half of his big cock into my snatch in one fluid movement. "Oh God Pete" I exclaimed as he started to rock back and forth, each forward stroke pushing a bit of his cock into me. After several strokes I suddenly felt his big balls push against my bum and realised that I had taken him all!

"There, I knew you would be able to take it. You feel nice and tight around my cock."

I stared at him with big questioning eyes as he started to make love to me. He was very gentle and patient with me, allowing my relatively inexperienced cunt to gradually adjust to his superior offering. After a few minutes of gentle rocking, I realised that all the discomfort had gone and that now I just felt delightfully full. I also realised that I had never felt full like this before. Pete was giving something that I had never had, a really full pussy filled by a big cock. My attempts at using larger dildos were nothing like the real thing. This was so much better, and I just felt so connected to his big thrusting organ. Raising myself up a bit I looked down to our colliding sexes and could see Pete's big cock liberally coated in my juices every time that he withdrew from my sex. It looked so magnificent as it pistoned in and out of my yielding flesh.

Looking up at Pete who was using his arms to support himself, I noticed that he was smiling at me. As I returned his stare, I thought about my teasing of all those men over the last few months and how at last I had perhaps teased a bit too far! My brain tried to rationalise that this was what Mark had wanted all along. After all he must have known what might happen when he kept asking me to flirt with other men. He openly admitted to me that he enjoyed them running their hands over my body as we danced and that it excited him as he thought of their erections pressed against my soft body. Well now I had one of those excited cocks ploughing my willing furrow and I was enjoying it. No, I was loving it!

go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers
12