Anthropology, My New Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was screaming in the foreground at that point, however. That whole agreement earlier about I didn't have to do anything with them? That was thrown out the window. Pussy needed big cock! NOW! A feline growl reverberated off the walls. On later reflection, I realized that it came from me. I would really like to tell you whose cock was engulfed by my mouth, but the reality was that I wasn't paying attention to their faces. All I know was that I pounced on the closest one and wrapped my lips around it. I think that I shocked them with my sudden attack. I did notice that their hands stopped moving in mid-stoke.

"Seriously? What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation? How about one of you shove your huge hunk of meat into my cunt. NOW!!!" I ordered after the fifth bob on the log lodged in my mouth.

Can't tell you whose cock filled me up. I don't have eyes on the back of my head. All I can tell you is that I was split-roasted and my hands were busy with the other two tree trunks. I orgasmed as soon as the cock behind me hit bottom.

"OH FUCK! GOING WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE!" I cried as I pulled my mouth off of the cock in my face. They were nerds. They loved Star Trek. What did you expect? The fact that this was the biggest cock that I ever fucked also may have had something to do with it.

Neither of them lasted very long. They were virgins, after all. They were immediately replaced by the other two. Thank God I was still on an orgasmic high. I came again just as the second load blasted off inside my pussy. Whichever one it was, must have been saving up for a while. It seemed that they were pumping their cum into me forever. I was exhausted at that point. They were kind enough to help me up the stairs to the shower in mom and dad's bathroom. OK, they probably did it just so they had another chance to fondle me as they were washing me, but still.

We relaxed for a while when we got back downstairs. I had another drink and a large glass of water to rehydrate myself. Eventually, I was recovered enough to continue. By the time that I crawled into my bed, all four of them had lost their virginities with both my pussy and my mouth. I had four loads of cum in my stomach and pussy.

I woke up the next (late) morning with a very sore pussy and a satisfied feeling. It was then that I had an epiphany. My mind went to my studies of Darwinism, and things didn't make a lot of sense. Something was nagging at the edge of my mind, but it wasn't clear. I needed caffeine. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and set up the coffee maker. Donning and apron, I made a big breakfast for the boys. I smiled as I decided to go high on protein. I figured that they would need it today. Pussy was sore and needed a bit of a break today. Not that she wouldn't get used, but she needed to not be used exclusively. While the boys were eating, I ran upstairs and put in a butt plug to prepare myself for the onslaught.

We don't need to go into too much detail of that day, but the words 'Air tight' were used often. Yes, we went through a lot of lube. Also, before the main events, each of them was given a masters class on licking a pussy. Again, I had the distinct impression that they each had read a LOT of porn and researched female anatomy. I lost count of how many orgasms they brought me to with their tongues.

I don't even remember going to bed that night. All I remember was waking up very sore the next morning alone in the house. I found the note on in the kitchen from Sam telling me that they were staying at Sherman's for the day and he would be back the next afternoon. It seems that they realized that I would need at least a day to rest and recover.

After eating breakfast, I pulled out my books and got online to do some research. I spent the entire day on my new project. I took detailed notes on what I had experienced and what I read. The more research I did, the more excited I became. My theory was beginning to take shape. It was late that night before I finally fell asleep on my bed from pure exhaustion. I still woke up early the next morning with excitement. I had just begun to write up the outline of my proposal when Sam and his friends arrived later that afternoon.

It took six more days to write up my theory, experimental outlines, and proposal. The length of time was mainly due to having an enormous cock in at least one of my orifices on a regular basis. I finally had to call for a two-day pause. Kitty protested, but I was adamant.

Doctor Louise Selman was the Department Head of the Anthropology Department. To say that she was skeptical that a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree had a groundbreaking theory on evolution was a mild understatement. On the upside, she was a 46-year old divorcee with a killer body, not a lot of free time for relationships, and high libido. She also had a very high moral standard that forbid her from any improprieties with students or other staff members. She also happened to be bisexual, and I was a FORMER student. I picked her up at the airport two days later.

I had Sam invite a couple of his other nerdy friends over for the weekend. Dr. Selman's skepticism disappeared when she walked into my house and found herself confronted with half a dozen scrawny nerds displaying enormous cocks. I'm hoping that there isn't an investigation on the six academic scholarships suddenly approved by her that weekend -- including the one for the pizza delivery girl with questionable academic qualifications. I dropped Professor Selman off at the airport about 30-minutes before my parents arrived for pick-up. Sam and his friends were airing out the house and cleaning everything up while I was gone.

My parents were ecstatic that I had decided to follow a fully funded doctorate program and continue my education. They were somewhat disappointed that the subject matter of my research was secret, but they were OK with that. Was it my fault that they assumed that it was government related? They were also relieved that Sam would be joining me at the same school and I would be watching out for him as he was living with me in my fully funded apartment. We neglected to tell them that his new girlfriend (Yes, the same pizza delivery girl) would also be living with us.

Coaches Tomlinson and Samuels (Football and Basketball, respectively) were a bit difficult to convince in allowing their players to participate in my research. Especially when we told them about our research and that our theory was that the so-called alfa males would most likely be unfavorably compared to the sexual adeptness of non-athletic students. After Dr. Selman and I confronted them with the video of them from a weekend of debauchery with a few coeds that I had recruited, they agreed to help us out. Dr. Selman, the pizza girl, and I did thank them appropriately that night.

"MMMMMHHHHPPPHHH FFFFKKKKKKKKK." It's difficult to properly annunciate your orgasm while deepthroating an 8-inch cock. My orgasm was triggered by Sam's 9-inch monster fully embedded in my pussy, and Sherman buried in my ass. Mark had his cock balls deep in Dr. Selman, while her tongue was busy with the (former) pizza delivery girl. We were celebrating our graduations. Mine with my Ph.D. and their Bachelor's Degrees. I had also just accepted a position as an associate professor at the university. I would be working directly under (in all forms of the word) Dr, Selman.

Ryan withdrew his cock from my mouth after emptying his balls down my throat. "Daddy, pull your cock out of mom and shove it in my mouth!" I called out. Yeah, that was an interesting conversation last year. It seems that mom needed to check her email and used my laptop that was sitting on the coffee table during Spring Break. She found my research, as well as more than a few photos. Oh, I forgot to mention this. Daddy works as a computer engineer. He was pretty much a nerd in high school too. Four hours after the start of that conversation. Daddy was ball deep in my ass, and mom had Sam's balls resting on her chin.

So. You are asking yourself 'What is her theory'? Don't bother looking it up. It isn't ever going to be published. It is much too scandalous for that. It would also tear apart all the assumptions and societal norms that we have regarding the 'alpha male'. And, since the society accepted 'alpha males' are the ones in charge of our government and society at large, my work threatens them. Therefore, my work has been hidden as much as possible. After all, should my theory become well known and accepted, the very definition of the 'alpha male' would change, and those in power would be displaced. We couldn't have that, could we?

Now, after all that, here is what I have discovered:

The reason that the so called weak and scrawny nerds have survived throughout the ages, is that nature had endowed them with an equalizer. True, they are not the strong, athletic men that are known as an 'alpha male', but they are rewarded with much larger reproductive organs and the ability to quickly learn how to properly please their mates. Furthermore, contrary to what society at large believes, the 'alfa males' actually have smaller dicks and the inability to figure out how to properly use what they have. Also, the ingrained mindset of the 'alfa males' prevents them from learning how to please their mates in other ways. The typical 'alpha male' is wired to only consider their own pleasure and ignore their partner's pleasure. It is well known by doctors and scientists that the odds of producing a male child are directly proportional to the size of the male reproductive organ. The simple facts are that the male bearing sperm swim faster, but wear out much faster than the female bearing sperm. Therefore, the farther the sperm need to travel, the more likely it is that the child will be female. Thus, a longer penis gives a greater chance of a male heir. On top of that, a larger male organ gives much greater pleasure to the female, thus a male with a larger cock attracts a mate more than a male with a smaller penis.

My theorem is that nature has compensated the smaller and weaker males who are more intelligent than their stronger, yet less intelligent counterparts with longer and thicker cocks. Simply put, nerds have larger cock and are much better at sex than what we typically consider 'alpha males'. While the shallow, self-absorbed women will always be attracted to the athletes and powerful men, the strong, confident women will be attracted to the men that give them real pleasure. The fact that the 'nerds' will also produce a higher percentage of male heirs also increases their chances of survival. Research over the last few years has sown that once the strong, intelligent, athletic women in college have discovered the large cocks that the nerdy guys have, a large percentage of them have dumped their athletic boyfriends and began dating the more intelligent studious men on campus.

So, there you have it, ladies. My research has shown that those who you dismissed in high school as being unworthy of you, are, in fact the ones that you should have gone after. Not only do they have bigger 'equipment' that the football players you were chasing, they also have the compassion and understanding that YOUR pleasure is paramount.

Obviously, should this research get out into the general public, Darwinism will dictate that the human species will evolve where the societal strength and athleticism will decrease. The government, after reviewing the documentation, has decided that this research is a national security threat. Therefore, it has been classified. Oh well. I have been offered a very good position at one of the most respected universities as payment for keeping my mouth shut. I have also found that the Engineering, Math, and Science departments are full of nerds. My research continues.


12